Chapter 38

Chapter 38

*Harry’s POV*

Today Cammie and I are flying back to New York. The boys are going to meet us at the airport because they flew down yesterday. I feel like I haven’t seen them in forever! We all wanted to spend these last few days with our girlfriends and have fun before we leave. The boys were in England and Niall was in Ireland visiting their families as well. I am only going to be there for a few days because then the Lads and I go on our tour in Europe. I am so excited but sad that I would have to leave Cammie and my family.

It was 6 am and I woke up next to Cammie. She was snoring faintly. She was so cute. Cammie was wearing a tank top so I decided to wake her up a new way. I gently kissed her bare shoulder. I made little kisses until I reached her collar bone. She shifted a little but still was sleeping. I gently kissed up her neck and her jaw line. I saw her open one eye. Then close it shut. I kissed the back of her ear. She giggled and rolled over looking at me. She was so adorable. I smirked. Cammie threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. I shifted my weight and moved on top of her. I used my hands to hold myself up above her. Cammie bit her lip.

“What are you thinking?” I asked studying her.

“I dunno.” She shrugged.

“Yes you do.” I said. I rolled off her and I pulled her on top of me. She shrieked and then giggled a little. Her long brown hair hung down in front of her face. Cammie straddled me and rested her hands on my chest. I took my hand and tucked the loose hair behind her ear. I put my hand on her bare upper thigh and rubbed it gently.

“How long are you going to be gone for, when you leave for your tour?” She asked. I knew something was bothering her. She knew we only had a few more days together.

“For two months. But I will be right back in New York to spend Christmas with you.” I said sitting up. She nodded. She was still upset. I place my hand on her cheek and rubbed it with my thumb.

“Hey. Don’t worry. We will talk every day. I promise.” She nodded.

“I know what you’re going to miss the most while you’re gone though.” She smirked.

“What’s that?” I smiled back.

“I can show you better than I can tell you.” She said seductively. Cammie’s lips came in contact with mine. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. My hands were on her legs and her hands were in my curls. I leaned back on the bed. Cammie started to kiss down my neck and down my chest. Then we rolled over and I started to kiss her on the lips again. I took off her tank top so she was in just her bra. I was kissing her neck and she was enjoying it too until the door flew open.

“Harry time to- Oh god.” My mum said standing horrified in the doorway. I rolled off Cammie and she awkwardly sat up. She wiped her mouth and I could see the redness in her cheeks as she quickly put her tank top back on.

“Uh…Sorry. I just wanted to make sure you woke up in time.” She said.