Chapter 48

Chapter 48

It has been 2 years since Harry and I have broken up. I ended up receiving an agent who gets me dance gigs, photo shoots, master classes, and even music video opportunities. I also transferred to a better dance school in LA and I love it. The talent is remarkable and I am so much happier living out west. One Direction is doing well, they are now traveling on a stadium tour and everyone in the band has worked out their differences. Harry and Ashley have such an adorable baby. His name is Charles and I can’t help but love him. I can’t blame the baby for my sister and Harry’s mistake. As for their relationship, they are more friends than a couple. Although, they stay together for the sake of the baby. Harry and I are on good terms as well. I do miss him a lot and every time I see him part of me wants to get back together with him but I have to do what is best for me. So staying away from Harry is the best option. The last time I saw him was when I was still living in New York. Maddie ended up taking her first dance class this year and has fallen in love with it! She is a natural. My brother Jake is successful as well. He moved to Hawaii and is now a well talented oral surgeon with a beautiful wife. My parents are doing well and I can tell they love having a baby at home. Ashley still lives with them because she refused to let Harry buy her a place of her own. Plus, she likes to have full time babysitters around.

I was sitting inside the local coffee shop on my computer. I had my headphones in and I was watching dance videos I had found on youtube just for fun. I also was in search for a new dance song to dance too for a master class I will be teaching. I was sipping my coffee and enjoying my day off when a familiar face walked in.

“Cammie?” I heard my name faintly being called. I took my head phones out and I looked up and it was Ed.

“Ed! Hey!” I said standing up and giving him a hug. He hugged me back and I smiled. He looked at me.

“Wow, you look incredible.” He said and I smiled.

“Thank you.” I said tucking my hair behind my ear. I offered him a seat and he took it. I sat down and we decided to catch up.

“So I heard about what happened with you and Harry. I am so sorry. I bet it was hard to go through that. Especially without your friend, I am sorry for your loss by the way.” Ed said trying to show his sympathy for the past.

“Thank you. I am doing fine. It is all in the past and I have moved on and grown up. I am happy with my life now.” I said taking a sip of coffee.

“Brilliant! I am so glad.” Ed said.

“So what are you doing in LA?” He asked as a follow up question.

“Well, I have an agent who gets me jobs down here. I also transferred schools last year so I am finishing up here. It is really awesome. I love it down here. What about you? Why are you here?”

“That is great! Well, I am here to shoot a new music video.” He said. I became interested and Ed knew it because I loved his work.

“For what song?”

“A new one I wrote called ‘Don’t’. You actually can relate to it.” He told me.

“Oh yeah? What’s it about?”

“Well, a few months ago I was dating a girl who decided to cheat on me with my best friend while I was staying in the same hotel and floor as them.” Ed said.

“Oh damn, that’s awful I am so sorry. Trust me, I know what that feels like.”

“It was totally shit. But I decided to express myself and write a song.”

“Too much hanging out with Taylor?” I chuckled.

“No, but I like to express myself through music and no it isn’t about her either.” Ed smiled. I put my hands up in defense.

“So what is the music video concept?”

“Well, I was just about to ask you about it.” He said. I looked at him confused.

“How would you like to dance in my music video? You are crazy talented and you can relate to the song so much more than others. I think it would be wicked. So will you do it?” He said. How crazy is this? I am going to get to dance and work with one of my favorite artist of all time. This is legendary. See what happens when you don’t give up your dreams for a boy? Love is a beautiful thing but it can destroy you at the same time. Dance is what keeps me grounded and real. I wouldn’t let any guy take that away from me. They always say there is always rain before a rainbow. Well, I think I have just reached the pot of gold. I smiled at Ed and I nodded excited.

“Hell yeah I’ll do it!” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOO HOOOOO! WE HAVE REACHED THE END! sorry Harry and Cammie didn't even up together :( they were originally BUT whats the point of a fanfic turning out like every other one! Anyways, I am glad you all stayed with me through this rough fanfic! it kinda died at the end, however, i am brainstorming a better work of art! SO stay with me! i also started college, so i am old :( but i will always be a fangirl! i love you all and thank you so much! This isnt goodbye! i will see you soon! LEAVE YOUR FINAL COMMENTS! I want to see what you all have to say!