Our Love Will Last {Hiccstrid...

By -dragonsheart

Cute Hiccstridness. Disclaimer: The characters, in fact, don't belong to me. They belong to DreamWorks Anima... More

All of Me
Truth or Dare
Miraculous AU
Truth or Dare pt.2
My HTTYD Theory
A/N
Hiccstrid Fanart
Gone
Thanks so much! Pls read.
Song Competiton
Song Competition part 2
Please don't kill me ( please read)
Snow Days
Meeting Valka
Httyd Fanart
Hiccstrid Fan art pt. 2
Dragon AU
Dragon AU Part 2
The Hidden World
I need these shirts
THANKS YOU GUYS
Thanks Toothless_Hiccup676
The New Story is Up
Httyd Fanart part 2
Hiccstrid Fanart part 3
THANKS AGAIN
Trapped
Hiccstrid Fanart part 4
Babies
Blessings and Lectures
Another one... Please read the A/N
Girl Talk||Please read A/N
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
Proposal
Why Can't you let me be Happy?
"Toothless, you know that doesn't wash out!"
Hiccstridness
PLEASE READ
I Will Never Leave You
Hilarious
I have a family now (I will Never Leave you part 2)
TYSM
Paint fight
HAPPY FOURTH!
All my fault
NIGHTLIGHT
Not Good Enough
Inspiration
Splash Fight
Double Date
Hiccstrid GIF
Bored
Symphony
SHOUTOUT
Bittersweet
A Thousand Years
Books
Hangin' Around
Captured!
Fanart
For the Dancing and the Dreaming
MORE FANART
Truth or Dare.....AGAIN
More Fanart
"Let me kill him!"
"IT FINALLY HAPPENED!"
Fanart....again
Gifs
Injuries
Bring Me The Night
New Book
OH MY THOR
Picnic
Fanart
Flying Kiss
Reunited
Proving Hiccstrid
Fly
Goodbye...For now
IM BACK!!!
Comfort
Midnight Cuddles
Sleep
A New Bond
Taking It For You
Sleepy Drawings
Nightmares
COVER CONTEST
REDUCING THE DEADLINE
Why God Why
...
Flight Suits
Hiccstrid Wedding Fanart
NEW BOOKS!!

Dragon AU part 3

2.4K 42 0
By -dragonsheart

All right guys! I did hit 50 followers! I will have the book up most likely by next week, but I might need someone to remind me. In this one shot, Hiccup and Astrid are trying to hide their relationship from the gang, but they end up finding out.
On with the one shot!
Ps. Sorry if it's short.

Hiccup P.O.V:
Astrid and I have been trying to hide our relationship from the gang, and so far it's working. Astrid has her own cave, but there is a tunnel connecting hers to mine. Right now, we are sitting outside with the gang and Macey. Ruff and Snotlout are flirting, Tuff and Macey are cuddling, and Fishlegs is cuddling with his girlfriend, Heather. She is a razorwhip. Of course he is. Astrid and I are curled up and she's playing with my ear flaps.
"Hey Hiccup!" Snotlout called out.
"What Snotlout?" I asked, exasperated.
"What's up with you and Astrid?" He asked, gesturing to our intwined tails. I cursed mentally and I think Astrid did too.
"Uh well you see umm nothing uh bye!" We both rambled and flew out of the cave. We flew all the way to the cove we discovered a couple weeks ago.
"Well that happened," Astrid giggled and snuggled up to me. I purred and rested my head on top of hers. "It sure did M'lady," I nuzzled her neck.
"I love you Hiccup," she whispered.
"I love you too Astrid," I curled up with her, and we watched the sun begin to set over the horizon.

Heather P.O.V:
Something is up with Hiccup and Astrid. I know they're not dying, like the twins think. Hiccup definitely doesn't have a gambling problem like Snotlout thinks, because DRAGONS DON'T GAMBLE!!! So, there must be something else.
"Hey Fishlegs," I called to my boyfriend.
"Yes?" He responded from his position next to me.
"I think there's something up with Hiccup and Astrid. Do you wanna come help me figure it out?" I got up and he followed suit.
"Sure, he said and we took off.
-time skip, still Heather's P.O.V-
We finally found them in some random cove. The sun was just about to set. They were cuddling together and I was trying not to fangirl too loudly. Fishlegs was just awwing quietly beside me. I heard them tell each other 'I love you'. That's it. I'm dead. Not wanting to ruin the moment, we flew back toward the cave. I looked back to see the twins, Macey, and Snotlout following close behind. Once we got back to the cave, I burst.
" Did you see that! It was so cute!" I fangirled and Fishlegs nodded in affirmation.
"Adorable!" Ruff agreed.
" Not as cute as us!" Tuff proclaimed and nuzzles Macey, who just rolled her eyes and leaned into him. I saw Ruffnut pretend to gag and stifled a giggle. 
"Even I have to admit, it was pretty cute," Snotlout grumbled and walked back to his cave. Macey bid us goodbye and went back home. The twins went back to their cave, arguing the entire time.
As for Fishlegs and I? We spent the night in his cave before I had to head out tomorrow morning. We might not be as cute as HICCSTRID, but we definitely had something.

Done! Like I said earlier, the book for this should be up sometime next week.
Thank you for your support, and thank you for 50 followers! I really appreciate it 😊.
Keep being awesome and keep shipping HICCSTRID!
Love you guys!
-Ethereal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 156 25
Hiccup's life has been a crazy rollercoster, experiencing all of the wonder and trauma of it all. But despite everything, he has got no regrets. In t...
45.8K 725 21
I promised myself I'd never make one of these books, but here we are. *CHARACTERS AND EVENTS REFERRED TO IN THIS STORY ARE CREDITED TO DREAMWORKS* *A...
12.2K 296 7
Arrow has lived all her life with dragons, on a secluded island that provides her with her basic needs, and only one memory, which she calls a nightm...
15.6K 307 17
5 years following the peace made between dragons and humans on Berk, the waters have begun to stir yet again. While out exploring, Hiccup and Reign m...