Life with Superman

By lovehunnymoney20

*E D I T I N G* Beyonce Knowles meets Shawn Cater in a club and they hit it off really well and they started... More

The Beginning of a Love Story
Their First Kiss
Surprise, Surprise!
Awkward
First Love You
Baby Boy
It is Time
The Nights of Nights
Another Pregnacy
Death of a Carter
Surprise Guest
Kids
Dinner from Hell
Everyday Birthday
All About Mia
In The Hospital
Making of a Hip Hop Power Couple
Domani+Mia=
Untitled
Mine
Gettin' It
Let's Go
10 Years Later
I'M BACK!
Flashback Wedding
Blue&Jon
Introduction of Jon
When I Found Out
What is the Secret?
I'm Sorry
How Could You?
It's About to Go Down *Kevin Hart Voice*
Mommy's Dearest
Are y'all divorcing *clicks tongue* or nah?
The Carter in Laws
I Want You
Game Night
Welcome to Italy
I Guess Blood Isn't Thicker Than Water
Picked Over You
All Hell Is About To Break Lose
It Just Got Real
Back to School ✏
Future
Girl's Night Out
Mystery Father
Shocked
You Can't Escape Me
Daddy During The Day, JonJon At Night
OH SHIT!
'Cause When A Heart Break No It Don't Breakeven
She's Back
+Find Out
Night to Remember
Too Early
Little Carter
Excuse Me Miss
Trying to Win Her Back
Save Me
Life with Superman

The Spring Dance

817 18 0
By lovehunnymoney20

*The Day Before The Spring Dance*

Blue's P.O.V.

Ever since the break up I had with Jon I have been distraught and sad, but then I started talking to Noah more and he cheered me up. We hung out everyday he is so funny and he is hot I mean like really hot he had a fade with a part on the left side of his head, he was light skinned, but a little darker than me, he has hazel eyes, he has this tatto on his chest and he is so buff, like is muscles seem like they can just pop out of his chest. He bought me a diamond ring, but it wasn't an engagement ring, but kinda like a promise ring.

Now before y'all say anything I kinda lie to Jon about Noah. I have been knowing him since the day I came back from Italy I just didn't get his number and a couple weeks ago when I came back I saw him and I got his number and we called, but we never texted, until these last couple of days. My sister and mom are the only ones who knows what happend and stuff and they gave me a great talk and it made me feel better and they took me to go look at dresses for the dance.

I got this beautiful white strapless dress that ended all the way down to my knee caps. It hugged all of my curves and it matched what Noah was gonna wear. He was gonna wear a black suite with a white V-neck under the jacket part, some black dress pants and some all white nikes.

I bought the dress and I went home and went to sleep. I was tired and I haven't seen Noah all day and I could honestly say that I really like him. He is wonderful he treats me right and he always respected me no matter what.

*The Spring Dance*

I walked out of my room and down the steps where I saw Noah waiting or me and he was looking fine. He had on  black suite with a white V-neck under the jacket part, some black dress pants and some all white nikes and some diamond earrings and his black cross chain. My mom took some pictures of us together and seperate pictures then we got in a limo Noah rented for my clique and his. 

My girls were his boys date so it all worked out fine. I was wearing my dress and some black stilletos and I had on the ring Noah gave me and some hoop earrings, and I straighted out my hair and it looked good. The whole way there Noah was complementing me on my outfit and I complemented him as well. 

We made it to the dance and everyone got out and Noah and I were last and we stepped in and everyoone turned and looked at us. I grabbed Noah's hand and I got a few whistles and "look at that dress" remarks, but I just went on the dance floor and danced with Noah. We danced close and I saw Jon walk in with a all white suite and a black tie and he had the second hoe of the whole school on his arm wearing a black dress.

I rolled my eys and kept dancing with Noah. 

Noah: You wanna go get something to drink?

Yeah. *grabs his hand*

Noah: I forgot to ask you after the dance did you wanna go to the after party and then get something to eat after that?

Yeah it could be a little date. *smiles*

Noah: Yeah. Our second date. *kisses her cheek*

We made it over to the drinks and we drank our drinks then we took our pictures.

*Flashback*

Photographer: Alright, right here guys.

Jon and I looked at the camera as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we took the picture together. The we took a picture looking in each other eyes and we smiled at each other.

*Flashback Over*

Noah: Blue?

Huh?

Noah: You okay you zoned out on your NoNo here?

*chuckles* Shut up.

Noah: Anything for you love. *bows*

*laughs* You are so cute. Let's take these pictures and go dance.

Noah: Ight ma.

NoNo where are you from?

Noah: I am from the Bronxs.

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Noah: Yeah I have a older brother and a little sister. You?

Yeah I have twins brother and sister that are older than me.

Noah: Your mom looks so familiar like on the real.

Yeah she's Beyonce and my dad is JAY Z.

Noah: Wow foreal?

Yup.

Noah: Damn I didn't know that.

I couldn't tell. *says sarcastically*

Noah: Hahaha funny. Were next.

We walked to the red X on the white platform and Noah wrapped his arms around my waist and we looked at the camera and smiled I looked ahead of the camera man and I saw Jon grinding on his date. I had something planned for his ass and he didn't even know it, I'm finna make his so mad he it's gonna be funny.

I told Noah that I had to talk to my girl real quick and the boys walked over to Noah and they talked while I talked to the girls. 

Alright so are y'all sure you wanna do this?

North: Hell yeah 'cause I'm kinda feeling my man right now foreal.

Taylor: Yeah I'm sure.

So everyone has what they are supposed to be wearing under their dresses right?

Cheyenne: Yeah I got mine

Taylor and North: I got mine too.

Alright so we gonna go up the stairs and I will have Chris clear the dance floor and place four chairs in the middle, then we come down with our heels on and robe then we get some of the other girls to tie the boys to the chairs. Then we do our thing. Ight?

Everyone: Ight.

Then let's try and rush this dance so we can go to the afterparty.

I walked away from the girl and I walked over to Noah and we walked to the back walla dnhe was kissing all on my neck and I moaned out and he sucked on my spot and I felt myself getting hot. I heard someone call my name, but I didn't give a fuck. I wrapped my arms around Noah's arms and moaned out his name quietly and bit his earlobe and he moaned on my neck making me feel vibrations. I heard someone call my name again and I saw a crowd of people looking around for me.

I pushed Noah off of me and I walked back toward the crowd and I saw the principal holding a crown for me and I walked on stage and they put it on and they said the king was Jon I rolled my eyes and he walked on stage and he got his crown and we had to dance together.

I got on the dance floor and I placed my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Jon: I'm sorry.

Aren't you always.

Jon: I miss you baby.

My name is Blue Ivy Carter not baby.

Jon: Damn well okay Blue, but I miss you so much I miss us.

There is no more us anymore. You ruined the only us when you called me a bitch and a hoe, but I forgive you.

Jon: Then why won't you be with me. I love you and I will always love you.

You know what I loved you. When you called me out of my name my love for you just vanished.

Jon: You don't mean that.

*The Song Ends*

The song is over Jon and so are we. *pulls back and walks over to Noah*

Jon P.O.V.

Damn! Fuck my life! I just lost the woman of my dreams, my future wifey, my heart, my soul all, because I was jealous. I am gonna show her a side of me no one has ever seen of me. I gotta show her how much she means to me.

*1 hour Later*

Blue P.O.V.

We are at the after party and I just got a message from Chris telling us to come down. The girls walked behind me and people let us thru and we walked behind our men and dropped our robes and revealed our lingerie and every guy whistled and I looked and saw Jon in front staring a little too hard. I walked in front of Noah and I sat on his lap and he looked at me and bit his lip. I leaned in closer and licked the side of his face up to his ear. 

I got off of his lap and I dropped it low and all the girls followed my lead and did what I did. I turned around making him look at my ass and I bent over. I heard him grunt and that shit turned me on and it lead to me thinking about when Jon and I had sex and he had the most sexiest grunt ever, but Noah's was disturbing. We finished our little performance and we went upstairs and put on our dresses and everyone clapped for us.

Chris: Alright calm down we got a singer in the house tonight and he would like to sing a song for us.

Everyone: *claps*

Chris: Make some noise for my team mate Jon Garcia!!!!

I chocked on my spit and I coughed and looked up and saw Jon standing on stage about to sing everyone went silent and he spoke.

Jon: I wanna dedicate this song to the love of my life and I wanna say that I am very sorry and I love you.

He said looking directly at me the music played and he sang and his voice was beautiful. I knew he could sing, but I didn't know that he was this good.

Pray God you can cope

I'll stand outside

This woman's work

This woman's world

Oh it's hard on the man

Now his part is over

Now starts the craft of the Father

I know you've got a little life in you yet

I know you've got a lot of strength left

I know you've got a little life in you yet

I know you've got a lot of strength left

I should be crying but I just can't let it show

I should be hoping but I can't stop thinking

All the things we should've said that I never said

All the things we should've done but we never did

All the things we should've given but I didn't

Oh, darling, make it go, make it go away

Give me these moments

Give them back to me

Give me your little kiss

Give me your...

I know you have a little life in you yet

Give me your hand, babe

I know you have a lot of strength left

Give me your pretty hand

I know you have a little life in you yet

Oh oh oh

I know you have a lot of strength left

My love child

I know you have a little life in you yet

Whatever you need me

I know you have a lot of strength left

Give me your hand

I know you have a little life in you yet

Give me your hand

I know you have a lot of strength left

I should be crying but I just can't let it show, baby

I should be hopin' but I can't stop thinkin'

Of all the things we should've said that we never said

All the things we should've done that we never did

All the things that you wanted from me

All the things that you needed from me

All the things I should've given but I didn't

Oh, darling, make it go away, just make it go away

He finished singing and he looked at me and wiped the tears out of his eye I couldn't handle it I was in tears I ran out of the bilding and he ran after me. I made it to the levator and it was gonna close, but jon stopped it and he pressed the button to stop the whole elevator.

Jon: Baby I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I should've never called you out of your name. I am a jackass and I am stupid. I was jealous, because look Noah is a good looking guy he looks better than me honestly. I wish I could take it back, but baby I can't. *grabs her hands* I don't wanna end what we have over what I said. I want you all I do is think about you. I can't sleep if I don't get to hear that beautiful voice of yours or those lovely text messages you send me. Even the little nude selfies I love. *chuckles* I miss you baby and honestly I wished I was Noah for a couple minutes cause that little show you gave him made me jealous. I don't wanna be without you. You are my life litterally. I have no one here except you I'm sorry and I love you baby. *cups her cheeks and puts his forehead on hers*

I love you too baby.

I kissed Jon and he kissed me back and I backed up against the elevator wall and he picked me up and took off his jacket he pulled my dress up and unbuckled his pants revealing his hard.

I think y'all know what happend after that. 

We got ourselves together and we got in Jon's car and we drove to What a Burger and we got some food and we ate and we reminiced and we shared some laughs and I had a good time.

Jon: Baby can I ask you a question?

Yeah.

Jon: Did you and Noah ever have sex?

No all we did was like kiss eachothers cheek and neck, but that was about it.

Jon: Can I call you mine again?

Of course baby.

Jon: *leans over the table and kisses Blue* I love you

I love you too.

We threw our trash away and we went outside to his car and I called my mom and told her I would be at Jon's house and she giggled and said okay. When we got to Jon's apartment I took my dress off and took a shower and Jon took one and we made love again and I fel asleep with the man I love.

*************

I am so sorry for not updating earlier my friend wanted me to go swim with him then I had church, but anyway the lyrics for the son is called This Womans Work by Maxwell.

Goodnight/Goodmorning Loves

IG- @_i_be_flawless_

Twitter- @iammiaevans

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.9K 26
{JAYONCÉ FAN-FICTION} A student's attraction for his professor, Beyoncé Knowles turns into a deep love that unexpectedly ties them together forever. ...
27.9K 1.6K 32
Beyonce has been married for almost 4 years with the famous rapper Jay-z. Beyonce wanted to start her own career as well but Jay forced her to stay a...
70.4K 3.7K 23
Prequel to Vows; as requested, this story will highlight Beyoncé and Shawn's early lives as a couple as well as young parents. Be prepared for anothe...
490K 15.6K 59
a romance story, led by Beyoncé and Jay Z. inspired by Destiny's Child x Game Over.