Forever with you...

بواسطة JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... المزيد

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

25- Will you forgive me?

1K 48 308
بواسطة JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

"You have to be here Adithi... Come in...",he said again. "But...",before I could say anything Amma said, "Jeeva is right... You should be here... Uthra bring her here" and Uthra came to me.

She took my hand in hers and walked in. Amma and Kanamma smiled at me. That aunty huffed on seeing me. Uthra gently pressed my shoulder with an assuring smile.

Arya's POV:

What Jeeva did is right. I didn't even thought that she could talk like this. The doorbell rang and Uthra went to check. I think it's their family.

Mr. Varun entered with his family. "Welcome Everyone...",Amma welcomed everyone. They greeted all of us after the introduction. He has two younger sisters and both of them are working now.

Kanamma served sweets and savouries for everyone. "We all like Kanamma very much... She is so sweet and we are really lucky get her as our daughter in law...",his father stated.

"Even we are also lucky to get a son like Varun",Amma replied. "We don't have any conditions for this marriage. We can confirm the engagement date after consulting with our astrologer. You should also come with us",his father declared.

"Sure Anna... I am so happy that they both are getting engaged and now we all are a family... If you need something you can tell us without any hesitation...",Amma said.

"No no... We don't need anything like jewels or money.... All of my children are well educated and they are earning. Everything's good by god's grace. But we have only one request... We want them to get married in a simple manner in our ancestral temple",his mother requested.

"As you wish Aunty... But we wish to conduct reception from our side... What do you think about that?",Jeeva asked her. "That's not a problem Jeeva. I'll take care of that reception...",his father replied.

"No uncle... It's for our sister from our side. And we will arrange everything for that...",as I said with a smile they agreed. Jeeva smiled at me happily as I pressed his shoulder gently. "What about Kanamma's work after marriage?",Amma asked them. "Of course she can work... She can pursue her career",Varun's father replied.

Uthra's POV:

Thank god for giving Kanamma good in laws. Everyone's happy. Me too. But I wish Venkat could have been here now. Where's he? Even though everyone's talking I could not stop looking towards the door.

"Then we'll take our leave...",Varun's father said. "Not so soon... You should join us for dinner...",Amma suggested. "It's fine... We'll join you all next time. It was really nice meeting you all",his mother exclaimed.

"It's our pleasure...",Amma responded. They all left after the usual formalities. Why he didn't came till now? I have sent him a message too. I know he's angry with me but he shouldn't have ignored this evening.

"I'll leave too...",Sita Athai got up from the couch. "Anni... What's the hurry? You are leaving so soon... I'll prepare dinner for you",Amma suggested. "I am not all interested to come here this evening but I came here just because for you and My Anna's words. But you all are insulting me for that. It will not be good if I stay here sometime",she fumed.

"Sita what's you problem? Kanamma is your brother's daughter. That means she's your daughter too. And this our family function...",Raj Mama tried to convince her. "Raj... If you want to stay here then stay I won't stay somewhere where there's no respect for me... I'll leave...",she walked out.

"Mama I am really sorry if I have said something wrong. My intention was not to hurt you both. To be frank I didn't liked the way she insulted Adithi. That's what made me to talk like that. Please forgive me if I am wrong",Jeeva Anna apologized him.

"Jeeva... It's not your mistake. What she talked was really bad. Even I could not resist it. If I have shouted at her she would have made some drama. Everyone's happiness would have been spoilt",he stated and walked towards Kanamma Akka.

"I am sorry on behalf of her dear... Don't take it to your heart",he said caressing her hair. "You are like my Appa. Please don't ask sorry... I am ok. She is irritated that's it. You please take care of her",she replied.

"Sarla I will leave now and call you once I reach home and everything gets right",he said and bid bye to everyone. Sita Athai is always like that but Raj mama is just opposite to her. "Amma... I'll be back soon. I am getting an official call",Jeeva Anna asked an excuse and walked away.

Arya Anna sat beside Amma and Kanamma Akka. I turned to Adithi and took her hands in mine. "Adithi... I am really sorry for what she have said about you... Please no heed to her",I stated. "Uthra... No need of asking any sorry... My presence might have irritated her...",I replied.

"Adithi... I have to say something... Your presence doesn't affect us anyways... But we are really pleased to have you as a part of our family",Arya Anna said. "Actually it's my pleasure sir. Thank you...",she thanked him.

"You don't have to say thank you Adithi... Actually I have to thank you for not paying heed to her words",Kanamma hugged her and she reciprocated her hug. "Arya Can you get some tea for everyone?",Amma asked him.

He agreed and went to kitchen. "Amma I have an important work to do now... I have send a mail to my HOD... Adithi I'll be back soon",Kanamma Akka walked away to her room. My mind again went to Venkat.

Where did he go? I took my phone and called him. But the line was not reachable. What happened to Deiva? She also didn't attend the function. I went to my room and called her.

She is not picking up. I'll call her later. I again called Venkat. He is also not answering the call. I received a message from Deiva stating that she'll call me later.

Adithi's POV:

I kneeled down before Amma and took her hands in mine. She looked at me. "Amma... I am so sorry...",I apologized her.

"Why are so talking like this Adithi?",she asked lifting my face. Even though what he said surprised me I was not completely happy for that. Because she might have mistaken them for me.

I really don't want that to happen. I always don't want someone to be defamed because of me. "Amma She is your relation and it's not right to oppose her for me. I really feel very guilty. I think Jeeva sir shouldn't have talked that way. I really feel guilty Maa... And I am really sorry for what happened this evening",I blurted out.

She made me sit beside her. "You call me as Amma and you just call me for word sake not from your heart...",she turned her face away. "No Amma... It's not like that. I thought I lost my mother but I now have another Amma for me to care for me",I replied.

"If I am your Amma then this family also belongs to you right? That's what Jeeva said. And even though Sita Anni is our family member she shouldn't have talked like that. If you are asking sorry then I should also right? I only asked you to come here but when she have insulted you I should have stopped her.

But I didn't. Jeeva knows very well that I cannot oppose her and speak against her instantly and she would not hesitate to insult me. But Jeeva did what was right and I am really happy that he did that. Forgive for being silent dear...",she stated.

"Amma please don't say this. I knew it Maa. I didn't even dreamt of getting someone who cares for me this much. Initially I didn't thought you will care and love me this much. I really see my mother via you Amma...",tears welled up my eyes.

"I also never thought I would get another daughter like you. No need of crying like this. You will be my daughter hereafter and our relationship will not change. And I will not let anyone insult my daughter",she cupped my face which brought a smile in my face.

"Sorry for the delay. I received an important call...",Arya sir came with tea. "Any emotional session going on?",he asked us. "No... We are just talking. Give me the tea first",Amma ordered him. She took the tea from the tray and passed one to me.

"Arya prepares delicious tea. Even though Jeeva is a coffee lover he loves Arya's tea more than coffee... You also try now",she took a sip from the cup. "Arya give it to everyone... Go",she again said and he went to give it to everyone.

I took a sip. It was awesome. "Maa... No doubt it is so awesome...",I complimented the tea. "Yes... No one knows why he has some magic over the tea...",Amma said. "Absolutely...",Kanamma Akka joined us. "There's nothing like magic in this... There are many good tea's in this world and you are praising this for him",Uthra also joined us.

"I know you don't like when someone praises him...",Amma frowned. I emptied the cup and she too. "Amma Deiva have messaged me that she was busy with work and she couldn't get an excuse. She apologized for not coming here this evening...",Kanamma Akka said.

"Oh... That's fine...",Amma said. I just looked at the time. It's 7.30 pm. I have to go. "Amma... it's getting late and I have to go",as I said she became dull. "Don't worry Amma. We'll meet again in this weekend...",I explained.

"Adithi this is not fair... You leave like this every time you come here",Kanamma Akka complained. "Akka... Please understand me. I have get everything ready for tomorrow's work and I have household works too...",I stated. "Akka there's no point in explaining anything to her. Let her leave",Uthra said with a straight face.

I cupped her face. "Uthra... Why are speaking like this? I promise I'll stay some more time next time. I swear...",I said holding her hand. "Promise?",she asked me. "I promise... I'll stay till as you wish...",I replied. "Then shift your home here...",she winked at me.

"Naughty girl...",I pinched her cheeks. She giggled and hugged me which I reciprocated. "Ok Amma... Bye... I'll leave. Meet you all soon...",I said. "Bye Adithi...",all said in unison.

"Amma tell Arya sir and Jeeva sir that I have left. It seems like they are busy. Please tell them Maa...",I stated. "Ok ok... I'll convey them",Amma agreed. "Bye Maa...",I bid bye and resorted to home.

I reached my flat. What he said today was echoing in my mind. I am happy to hear that but did he really mean it? I thought of asking it to him. But he was busy. "Adithi...",Neha Bhabhi entered my flat. "Hey what's up? You look so bright today?",she asked while sitting beside me.

I explained everything to her. Her eyes widened on hearing that. "Adithi... I didn't expect Jeeva would speak like that",she exclaimed.

"I am happy Bhabhi. Because after you and Kartika he is the only person to speak like that. But I really have a doubt. Did he mean what he said?",I asked. "Hey... Why are you thinking like this? I am damn sure he meant it. He is really a gentleman. I am eagerly waiting to meet him",she said.

"But I will ask him for sure Bhabhi. I don't know why but my heart is urging me to ask it",I stated. "Then ask him. Nothing's wrong in it. But before that you refresh yourself and have dinner",she smiled at me. "Ok Bhabhi...",I smiled in return.

****AFTER SOMETIME****

Deiva's POV:

When I entered home Mom was sitting with an angry face in the couch. I went to her and Dad came her just then. "Deiva? Why didn't you came there?",he asked me.

"Dad... I am sorry. Actually I was very eager to come there but my boss gave me many last minute assignments which I could not ignore... I messaged Kanamma about that. I am really sorry dad",I explained my situation.

"It's good that you didn't come",Mom said. "What happened Mom?",I asked her. "Sita... Why are you talking like this? Don't start this again",he yelled at her. "Whatever I speak is wrong to you all",she huffed and walked away. "Dad is everything alright?",I asked him. "Yes Deiva... She is just irritated",he replied.

"Is Venkat home?",I questioned him. "No he didn't return from work... He's really very stressed these days",he sat in the couch. I just nodded and went to my room.

Today Uthra called me and asked about Venkat. As I insisted her she told that they had an argument and he ignored her. I don't know what he is thinking. I will ask him for sure.

I refreshed myself and went to dining table to have food. Venkat came just then and he fell on the couch. "Venkat... Come lets have dinner",I called him. "You continue... I'll join you later",he simply said and closed his eyes.

I went to him and sat opposite to him. "What's your problem?",I asked him. "Just leave... I am not in a good mood to argue with you right now",he replied. "Why?",I again asked him. "Just leave...",he replied bluntly.

"I know you won't tell that on your own. Uthra called me and asked about you. Reply her Venkat... At least tell her that you are busy. She is so worried for you",I insisted. "She asked you to talk like this and change my mind?",he asked harshly.

"See... She didn't even tell me that you two had fight. She was asking about you and I was insisting her to tell me the truth. Then only she told me. And she requested me not to tell you that she asked about you. It's very easy to blame someone else for your mistakes. Just talk to her and don't hurt her anymore",I explained.

"I am not hurting anyone. I am just busy with a serious investigation. What do you all know about my work?",he huffed. "I know very well about your works. Do you think a reporter don't know anything about your work that too an investigative reporter?",I yelled at him in return.

He was all silent. "To talk with her or not is up to you. But don't hurt her at least",I said and walked to my room.

Venkat's POV:

I took my phone. There were many missed calls and messages. Most of them was Uthra's. I replied to Jeeva's call through a message stating that I was busy and I didn't reply to her. I know that she will be hurt but I was also so stressed about my work.

But I can't keep the phone aside without replying her. I typed do not disturb me. But I cannot press send icon. But I sent it and kept my phone aside.

I went to my room and shifted to my tees. I opened my laptop but I cannot concentrate in the work. I took a deep breath. Her face flashed before my eyes. "I won't disturb you again",her words were echoing in my mind.

Venkat just think... You only yelled at her for no reason. Just apologize her- My heart said. Yes... I was angry for some other reason but yelled at her. It's not right. I should apologise her. I took my phone again. I dialled her number but it's switched off. Great.

I'll meet her tomorrow and apologize.

****AT THE SAME TIME****

Uthra's POV:

I don't know why he is exaggerating the problem. Even though he yelled at me I thought of compromising. Then why he is reluctant?

I again opened our chat and found that. He have seen my message but didn't reply. Tears flowed down my eyes.

He is typing so I wiped my tears. "Do not disturb me" I'll not Venkat. I'll not disturb you hereafter. I lied in the bed crying. At least let him be happy. I am sorry Venkat. Sorry for everything. All the moments we spent together flashed before my eyes.

I won't disturb you... Sorry...

****THE NEXT DAY****

Uthra's POV:

I don't know when I slept. I am feeling so tired but I have to go to hospital. I got up from my bed and looked myself in the mirror. My eyes are swollen. Oh god. Everyone will ask me what have happened.

I completed my morning routines and went to the living room. Amma was doing Pooja and Kanamma was talking over phone and Both the Annas were discussing something so deeply.

I went to the Pooja room. "Uthra light the diya dear...",Amma stated. I lighted up the diya and joined my hands to pray. God you have given me a caring and wonderful family. I know these problems are temporary. Please give me strength to face these problem.

I went to the dining table and grabbed the glass of juice. "Wait Uthra I'll get you dosa...",Kanamma Akka said. "No... I am late...",I said and walked away without expecting any reply. "Uthra...",she called me. "Sorry Akka I am terribly late... I have to go",I replied by stopping in my track.

"Uthra it's only 8... your shift starts by 9 right?",Arya Anna asked me. "No Anna I have an appointment with my dean. So I have to be on time. Bye Anna...",I replied and walked away.

When I entered my cabin there was some daisies in the vase. The moment which he gave daisies to me flashed in my mind. I sat in my seat and buried my face in my palms. The landline rang and I answered it.

"Hello Uthra...",it's Jeeva Anna. "Anna? What happened? Any problem?",I asked him. "No I called you. But your phone is switched off. So I connected to the landline",he said.

"Sorry Anna I think my phone is dead. I didn't check since last night...",I replied. "Uthra I know Venkat didn't talk with you till now. Please don't worry about that. I'll deal with him",he stated.

Anna please don't do anything... Please listen me Anna",before I could say anything he ended the call. I called him again but he ignored the call. God... I hope nothing goes wrong.

"Mam... Ten people have come to consult you. Shall send them in?",the nurse entered the room. "Yes sister... Send them after 5 minutes and pass on their case histories right now",I ordered her. She agreed and left.

"May I come in doctor?",someone entered my room when I was checking with the case histories. I looked up and shocked to see him here. "Won't you ask me to sit?",Venkat asked me. "Take your seat...",as I said he sat opposite to me with a smile.

"May I know what's your problem?",I asked him. "Uthra...",before he could say anything I interrupted, "Doctor... I am a doctor here". "Ok... Doctor... I don' know why I am feeling some pain here... But I know that you can cure this...",he said pointing his chest.

"Excuse me... This is hospital. Don't you know the value of time? I have many commitments here... Many people are waiting for my consultation but you are wasting my time. Just get out...",I chided and turned away. He was stunned by that. "I am so sorry... For everything...",he said and left.

Venkat's POV:

I thought of apologizing her but she is not ready to hear me now. What to do? I took my phone out of the pocket as it was vibrating for a long time. Jeeva is calling me. So I answered the call.

"I took my phone out of the pocket as it was vibrating for a long time. Jeeva is calling me. "Yes Jeeva",I answered the call. "What are you thinking Venkat?",he asked me in a harsh tone. "Why? What happened?",I asked again. "Did you talk to Uthra?",he questioned me.

"Jeeva let me explain...",before I could say anything be interrupted me, "Just answer my question". "Jeeva... I accept that I have done mistake but you should give me a chance right?",I explained him.

"Do you know how she was like these days? She was so upset yesterday. She was waiting for you so eagerly than anyone. But you didn't come... Then how can you expect her to forgive you so soon?",he yelled at me.

"I was busy da... I messaged you right?",I stated. "You messaged me so late in night... See I cannot resist this anymore... You're hurting her and I cannot be silent after seeing her hurt. I don't know what you will do but you have to somehow change her mind...",he ordered me.

"Ok... I'll talk to her again... I met her just now but she was not willing to talk to me",I frowned. "So what? Try again da... Venkat not only Uthra is important for me but also you and your relationship matters to me a lot... That's why I am insisting you",he stated in a calm voice.

"I know it da... But you don't worry. I'll take care of my wife",I stated. "Ok... Take care... I'll talk to you later",he ended the call.

Adithi's POV:
I thought of thanking him yesterday but he was busy. At least I hope I can talk to him now. But he haven't arrived till now. Anyhow I have to do my works. I started my work.

After sometime he came. "Good morning sir",I greeted him. "Good morning",he said in return and walked into his room. I want to talk to him. And this cheque has to be signed by him. I knocked the door and went in.

"Yes?",he responded. "Sir... You have to sign this cheque. Bala gave this to me. He said that this cheque is to be passed to the accounts section for the new assignment",I stated.

"Oh... Yeah... last week we got a new assignment. Did you verify with the account section head?",he asked me. "Yes sir... I have verified it ",I replied. "Ok that's good...",he signed it. "After the cheque have passed get the bill from Bala",he instructed me.

"Ok Sir...",I replied. "Then?",he asked me. "Nothing but I have to say something to you personally",I stated. "Yes... Tell me",he gazed at me. "Sir... First of all thank you so much",I thanked him. "For what?",he asked in surprise. "For what you said yesterday...",I replied.

"No need of thanking me for that. I said what was right",he said. "But sir why did you oppose her? She is your Aunty but you talked like that. What if she mistakes you for that?",I blurted out.

"So what? I think it's not right to insult you. And I don't like that. I don't care whether she mistakes me or not. We invited you and you respected our invitation and visited us. But we didn't thought she would talk that way. You need not worry. I am alright with that",he reported.

"Thank you so much sir... I didn't expect that you'll say that. But I have just one doubt. You really meant what you said?",I asked him my doubt. He inched towards me.

"Do you think I just say that for word's sake? I told that from my heart. And I mean it. How can I just let someone to insult you? I said it from my heart and I mean it",he said looking into my eyes. "Don't have doubt over my words...",he said but I couldn't reply. But a light smile pastured my lips.

"Still doubting me?",he asked with a smile. "No sir... Definitely not",I replied. "I think Uthra must have told you that... That I have given money for Angel's operation",I stated. "Yes... she told us that... And it's really great thing",he smiled.

"It was my parent's dream to help the children there but before that they passed away. I thought of adopting the children and help them financially with that saving... But I gave it to her. Anyways the money was spent for the kid's welfare",I stated.

"Even though some people have money they don't have heart to donate it. But you did. That really impressed me. And I just like that",he said with a smile. I smiled in return. "Ok... I'll take my leave sir...",I said and left for my room. He really mean it.

****EVENING****

Adithi's POV:

When I returned home Neha Bhabhi was waiting for me so eagerly. "Adithi did you ask him? What did he say?",she asked me. "Yes... He said that he meant it",I replied. "That's amazing... Then Adithi you are not going for dance class today?",she asked me.

"No Bhabhi the dance master is in her vacations... So no classes in this week...",I replied and placed my bag in the couch and sat beside her. "Bhabhi it's like you have been waiting for me so eagerly... What's up Bhabhi?",I asked her. "Adithi... Is tomorrow an off for you?",she asked again. "Of course Bhabhi... Tomorrow is Saturday right? No office tomorrow... Why? Are you planning for something?",I questioned her.

"Yes... Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary Adithi... So I am planning for a surprise for him... Special dinner for him and a gift... I have to go to shopping also",she said but her face turned dull suddenly.

"Bhabhi... Why are you upset?",I pressed her shoulder. "Adithi... Last year I planned many things for your Bhaiya but he returned from office so tired and slept as soon as he returned... He didn't even remembered that that day was our wedding day. This should not happen again...",she worried.

"Bhabhi... That won't happen again... You just relax... Tomorrow evening I'll take the kids with me to somewhere like park or something. You and Bhaiya enjoy the evening. But don't show up that you are planning something... We'll prepare everything...",I stated.

She smiled in return. "Ok... tomorrow morning we'll purchase everything you need",I cheered her up. "Love you Adithi...",she hugged me. "Love you too Bhabhi...",I reciprocated her hug.

Uthra's POV:
I walked towards my vehicle in the parking lot. Someone held my hand from my back. When I turned to look a small girl was standing with a chocolate bar in her hands.

I smiled at her. "This is for you",she said gently. "Thank you so much dear. But why me?",I asked her and pecked her cheeks. "He asked me to", she ran away. Who?

I kept in my bag and inserted the key in my two wheeler. Someone again held my hand. Venkat... I turned to him. He was standing with a red rose. "I realised my mistake... I am really sorry Uthra. Forgive me Uthra... Please",he apologized. He kneeled down in front of me and stretched the rose to me. "Will you forgive your husband?",he asked.

"I have already told you that I may get angry sometimes and you have to make me realise my mistakes. I realised my mistakes. Sorry... Please forgive me",he stated. I remained silent.

"Uthra please say something... You accepted the chocolate but why are you not accepting the rose? Please say something Soon please",he smiled. Again I didn't reply intentionally. "Uthra... please say something. Because I cannot stand like this for a long time. My legs are paining",he frowned. I started beating him with my bag.

"Hey... Uthra... Stop everyone is watching us...",he tried to stop me. "Come to home...",I said angrily and ignited my scooty.

I reached home. He was following me and we both reached at same time. I went in without waiting for him.

As soon as he came in I threw a pillow towards him. "Uthra... Stop this...",he stated. "You can't even kneel down for two minutes?",I yelled. "Uthra... What happened? Why are you yelling?",Amma came out of her room.

"Save me Athai...",he ran to her. I again threw another pillow towards him. "Uthra... Leave him...",Amma said. "No Amma... He have to bear this. Please you don't help him",I stated. "Uthra Why are you shouting?",Kanamma Akka came out of her room.

I was chasing him but he was running throughout the living room. He ran into my room I followed him. But suddenly he caught me and caged me between his hands. "Leave me...",I said. "Beat me now",he whispered.

"If your anger subsides by beating me then beat me. I will not stop you. I am ready to do anything for that. Even I am ready to fall...",before he could complete I said, "Don't say anything. I cannot even imagine a life without you".

He raised his eyebrows. "I was trying to tell that I can even fall in your feet for you to forgive me",he said and laughed. "I didn't expect you would consider in this way...",he laughed. "I cannot die for this silly fight. Uthra... I will not die that easily",he chuckled.

"Because I love you so much. And I cannot live without seeing your face even after death",he tightened his grip around my waist. "I am sorry Uthra... I'll not repeat this again",he stated.

"Enough of fights Venkat... Let's make peace. I cannot bear this anymore. I love you",I hugged him. "Me too...",he hugged me tight. "And I brought something for you...",he said standing separate from me. "What?",I asked out of eagerness.

"Close your eyes",he said and I did so. "Now open...",he was having a chain in his hand. "This is for you my dear...",he said. "Wow... It's amazing Venkat...",I exclaimed.

He made me wear it and I looked it through the mirror. It was awesome. He came near me and kissed me in my forehead. "I am sorry and I love you",he said. "Love you too",I replied. We both hugged each other.

Precap:

Sanjay's father and Adithi meet. Adithi says something which shocks Sanjay and his father. Jeeva adopts all the kids in the orphanage.

Hi Friends,

Extremely sorry for this much late update. I was busy in my vacations and I just needed a break. Sorry. I'll try to update regularly.

How was the update? Hope you all loved this one.

This is quite long chapter. I don't know how it reached nearly 5000 words.

Please do share your views and suggestions with me. Drop your votes too.

If you have any negative comments then comment them too. They will help me.

Thank you so much for waiting patiently. Thank you so much for your constant support and encouragement.

Another thing we have reached 6K reads😃😃

Meet you all in next part.

Bye...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

75.6K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
351K 3.9K 12
Now available in Amazon kindle I am walking in rain, streets are empty I saw a person I know him but I don't recognise him he was looking at me his...
766K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...