powerless(dean ambrose)

By ofthesharingan

More

intro
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
DEAN IS BACK!!!!!
eighteen
SummerSlam
nineteen
ghosts
twenty
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

four

1.5K 31 19
By ofthesharingan

Monday Night, 8:30PM

I sat in my office watching the screen in front of me as Kevin Owens stood in the ring, with Sami Zayn in his corner.

"I'm issuing an open challenge!" Kevin announced, making place my palm on my forehead. "For anyone who things they could take my Championship, come on out."

"Smart," my assistant, Sam, said, nodding her head.

"Not smart," I said, shaking my head.

"Why?" she asked, peering over at me.

"Dean Ambrose is why," I said almost on queue as Dean's music played and he marched down the ring.

"You better get ready for a crazy interview," she suggested. I nodded and leaned forwards as the bell tolled, they exchanged some unheard words, and Dean immediately went in violently and delivered Dirty Deeds to Kevin, and pinning him for the title.

"Jesus Christ," I sighed before walking out of my office and to the decorated corner, grabbing the microphone that sat there.

I stood and waited as the cameras rolled, waiting for when Dean would come out of the gorilla in the raging fit he always does.

I took in a deep breath before Dean came out, silent as he's ever been. I watched as he walked over to us, grabbing the microphone out of my hand and setting it on the table behind him.

"No interviews today," he said sternly before sweeping me off my feet and walking away from the corner.

"Dean, what the hell?" I asked sternly, pushing against his chest as he walked into the parking lot, quickly finding his car.

"Kevin said some not nice things in the ring about you before I beat him. He was about to pursue what he said, so we're leaving," he told me before setting me to my feet after pulling the passenger door open. "Get in,"

"Dean, I don't think—"

"Get in the car," he repeated, more harshly this time. I obliged quickly, getting onto the vehicle before he slammed the door, making me jump. I sat in silence as he joined me on the other side, setting the belt in my lap.

"Dean, we cant just leave unannounced," I told him, looking down at the heavy masterpiece.

"Does it look like I give a damn?" he asked, peering over at me, his blue eyes sparkling with hatred.

"You must really hate Kevin. I can see the hate in your eyes," I told him, smiling down at where my fingers traced the metal of the belt.

"I still hate you more," he said sternly, smirking over at me.

"So, what did Kevin say?" I asked, obviously provoking a nerve.

"Nothing, Kai. Forget it," he told me, his hand gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"C'mon, I've got to know," I said, shifting my weight towards him. "It can't be that bad,"

"Well, at first, I thought his little infatuation with you was maybe an attempt at a storyline. Nope. This guys is bad news," he told me, his eyes not leaving the road.

"What did he—"

"He told me that after tonight, he was going to take you out to the bar and see how drunk he could get you," he started, reaching up to itch his scruff. "He said some other things, but I won't tell you. Let's just remind ourselves that drunk sex—"

"Isn't consensual sex,"

"Good girl. You're catching on," he smirked.

"Did you really think I would say yes to going out tonight with Kevin?" I asked, making him peer over at me.

"I mean, I don't know. You're unpredictable sometimes," he said before chuckling softly. "Just kidding. I knew you wouldn't, but I needed a reason to leave,"

"You had to drag me along with you?" I asked, raising my brows.

"Why not? I gave them a fair warning. I told them no interviews today," he shrugged his shoulders before pulling into the parking lot.

From: Colby
What the hell? Where did Dean take you?

"We watching another movie tonight, Doll?" Dean asked after he pulled my door open, taking me add guard. I hadn't seen him get out of his own seat, let alone walk to mine.

"I don't know," I said softly as he pressed his hand to the small of my back, leading me inside the hotel.

I grew anxious as Dean only moved us faster, his hand gripping my waist now. I looked up at his dead set eyes, wishing he'd look down at me so I could tell his intentions— hatred, lust, playfulness? I've seen them all within the last couple of weeks and they all seem familiar now.

"Your room or mine, Doll?" he asked as we were approaching my hotel room.

"Mine," I said hesitantly. At least I could make him leave if things went south.

"Perfect," he smirked as he stopped us in front of my room.

"My purse," I said, my eyes widening as I realized my purse still sat in my office.

"So, my room, then?" he asked, grabbing my wrist and pulling me a ways down the hall. I watched as he hastily unlocked it, pushing the door open quickly and pulling us both inside.

"Dean, I—"

"Hold this," he said, pressing the title belt against my stomach, walking around to button it up, leaving it slung on my hips.

"Why?" I asked, furrowing my brows as I looked down at it.

"That's hot," he smirked, standing in front me me, admiring the belt. I rolled my eyes and ripped the belt off, walking to slap it against his chest.

"Movie?" I asked.

"Man, I totally forgot," he said sarcastically, shaking his head. He pulled off his jacket and set it on the counter before pulling off his t-shirt, making me turn and look away.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked, looking down at my phone.

From: Colby
I've got your purse. But still, where are you???

"It's hot in here," Dean suggested, sitting down on the bed. "I mean, you and I both would probably feel a bit more comfortable if you joined me,"

"I'm not taking any clothes off," I said, climbing onto the bed. I was taken off guard when Dean shoved me down and swept my legs out from underneath me, making me lay flat on the bed as he hovered over me.

"Hm," he hummed, his knees on either side of me.

"Dean, get off," I said sternly, pressing against his bare chest.

"Are you ticklish?" he asked, quirking a brow at me. I shook my head and stayed silent as he grabbed my wrists, pulling them down to my sides.

"Dean, don't,"

He smirked down at me as he moved his knees over my arms, making me unable to move. I felt panic set in as his fingers traced down my cheek before he moved his hands to my ribs, squeezing gently as I jerked to the side.

"Oh, you are," he smiled, proceeding to poke and prod at my ribs. I felt my body betray me as I began laughing, my hands still struggling to escape from under his knees.

"Dean, stop!" I cried out, trying to hide my laughter as he tickled my sides.

Finally, he grabbed my wrists and held them in place as he moved his knees between my legs. Before I could even catch my breath from laughing, he leaned down, making me flinch as he nudged my head to the side with his, his scruff ticking my cheek as he pressed his lips to my neck.

"Dean," I whispered, struggling underneath him. He moved my hands up to his hair, entangling my fingers in the soft locks as he proceeded to leave his mark on me.

My eyes closed under his touch. One of his hands moved to caress my cheek, the other held my hip in place, his thumb rubbing small circles there.

I gasped softly as he bit down on my skin, before tending it with soft kisses. He grazed the spot with his teeth before pulling away slightly, blowing cool air on my skin, making goosebumps form on my body.

"Dean," I whispered again as he pulled away and smirked down at me.

"So much for that movie, right?" he asked, sitting up. He found my hands and pulled me up, too, allowing me to scoot back away from him.

"Yeah," I said softly, getting quickly to my feet as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly.

"What the fuck, Kaia? I've been trying to get ahold of you. Where did you and Dean go? I have your purse and I really don't love the idea of you two being alone right now,"

"Colby, I'm fine," I said, making Dean smile at the mention of his name.

"Where are you?"

"I had to sit in Dean's room because my key is in my purse,"

"We're on our way up there from the lobby now,"

I looked down at my phone and sighed before shoving it away in my pocket. Dean stood up and smirked at me, walking close and and grabbing my waist.

"To be continued, I suppose?" he asked, quirking a brow. I was still speechless from his actions, so I just stared, unsure of what I was supposed to say.

"I've got to go meet Colby," I said, turning towards the door quickly. He leaned against the wall and stared as I pulled it open, peering over at him before I walked into the hall.

"See you later, Doll," he said before I walked into the hallway, immediately greeted by Colby and Joe.

"Kaia," Colby sighed. My hand shot up and covered the possible mark Dean left on me and took my purse from Colby. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I just slept wrong last night,"

"Gotcha. We're going out, and you can join us if you want," he told me before looking over to Joe.

"I think I'll stay in tonight," I told him before he shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk away. I turned opposite of him and walked swiftly to Trinity's room, knocking on the door as I made sure my surroundings were clear.

"Hey!" she smiled happily as she opened the door. "What a stunt Dean pulled on Raw, huh? The man's got balls,"

"Right," I said as she allowed me inside. "Is Jimmy here?"

"Nope. He and Jey went out," she told me, making sigh in relief. "What happened? Why are you holding your neck?"

"I, uh, erm," I started before pulling my hand away. Trinity gasped and covered her mouth as she examined my neck.

"Who did that?" she asked, grabbing my shoulders.

"Dean," I whispered, biting down on the inside of my lip.

"I knew you guys were a thing!" she cheered, jumping up and down.

"We aren't a thing," I corrected her.

From: Dean
Don't forget, I still hate you.

To: Dean
Right back at you.

"It wasn't suppose to happen. He kind of just took control and I couldn't say anything," I told her, walking into the bathroom, examining the bright red and dark purple mark on my neck.

"That's how things work when your man is dominant. That's how Jimmy was. He just took control because I couldn't say anything. I was always so speechless," she told me, resting her hand on her hip.

"What do I do?" I asked, looking over at her. "I really think he just wants someone to fuck, and I don't want to be that person,"

"You wouldn't fuck Dean?" she asked, an unamused look on her face.

"Not if it didn't mean anything," I admitted, making her smile widely.

"You like Dean. I don't know why you don't just admit it," she sighed, looking at her fingernails.

"Fuck it. I like Dean,"

"Wait, what?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"I said I like him. He makes me laugh, and he just has been a light in all the sadness lately," I told her, making her laugh happily.

"So, I used to be friends with that Alison-ring-rat girl. Before you actually fuck Dean, you should know something," she said, making me furrow my brows.

"What?"

"I guess he is, like, really, really kinky," she told me, crossing her arms. "I guess he is really into the hardcore shit. Belts, wrist ties, whips. He likes to be really dominant,"

"Shit," I whispered underneath my breath.

"But, one thing he never left on her was a hickey. She would have welts and sometimes bruises from him, but he never gave her a hickey," she told me, raising her eyebrows. "I think Dean-o likes you,"

"He can't, I mean—"

From: Dean
Maybe I don't hate you as much as you think I do, though.

"Who was that?" she asked, peering down at my phone. "Hm. I see it. I think you should give him a chance,"

"Damn it," I groaned, shaking my head. "I did not plan on liking him,"

"No one plans on liking anyone. That's how love happens," she told me, nudging my arm. "We should go out. I think we should flaunt you, make Dean jealous a little,"

"Oh, Jesus, Trin," I groaned before she pulled on my arm and we walked back to my room.

Trinity helped me cover the dark hickey with my makeup, and much to my surprise, you couldn't even tell it was there. After, she picked a dress out of my luggage and make me quickly get dressed before calling Jonathan to come pick us up.

From: Dean
You going out tonight, Doll?

To: Dean
Mhmmm

From: Dean
Good. I'll be there.

"Trin," I whispered in the back seat as I showed her the texts

"Good. We'll just have to hope and pray that we can get a guy up on you. Dean will probably freak," she told me cheekily. "Are you drinking tonight?"

"No,"

"Hm. This'll be interesting," she smirked as we pulled up to the bar. We got out and made our way inside, stopping to get Trinity a drink on the way to a table. I found myself anxious as I looked around for Dean, but knowing he wasn't even in the building yet.

"They're fucking around with Dean tonight," Jimmy told Jey, making him laugh.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," Jey said, raising his brows. Trinity shrugged her shoulders and smirked, peering over at me.

"How do you feel about it?" Jimmy asked me, quirking a brow.

"Nervous," I admitted, laughing softly. "He might just get upset,"

"He'll be fine. I have this feeling that you're the only reason he wasn't all ballistic after Raw," he said, smirking.

"He was ballistic, trust me. Apparently Kevin can't keep his mouth shut," I told them, looking down at my phone.

"Slow song," Trinity pointed out as the music changed. "We'll go, and you wait here, looking like a snack,"

"Will do," I laughed softly, watching as they went out onto the dance floor. I peered around the room and a man caught my eye— his deep set eyes stuck on me. I grew nervous, as the man was small— smaller than Dean, anyways. He didn't have a lot of meat on his bones, which left a lot of definition in his face.

I looked over to Trinity as the man made his way towards me.

"Dean's here," she mouthed to me before I was approached by the man.

"Lets dance," he demanded, his foreign accent very prominent. I hesitantly took his hand, and he pulled me roughly into him, his hand pressing against my lower back.

"I'm Kaia," I said softly as he he smirked down at me.

"I don't care what your name is," he said through his thick accent, his hand squeezing mine tightly. I furrowed my brows slightly, my body trying to pull away from his.

"Quit, I don't want to dance anymore," I said, moving away from him. He frowned and grabbed my wrist and my hip, pulling me into him again. I felt his hand move down and squeeze my butt before I shoved him away, making him laugh at me.

"Kaia," I heard Dean said, making my head snap over. "C'mere, Doll,"

I complied quickly, wrapping my arms around his torso as he wrapped his around my shoulders, his other hand still at his side.

"Don't touch her again," Dean said sternly to the foreign man who stood in front of us. He led me away from the man, taking me to a secluded part of the dance floor.

"Thank you—"

"Why were you dancing with him?" he asked, his eyes still on the man.

"Dean, I—"

"Kai, he's giving me every reason to take him out back and beat his ass," he told me through gritted teeth.

"Dean, look at me," I said sternly, reaching to touch his cheek. He looked to me, his eyes softening as I smiled.

"Why were you dancing with him?" he asked again, but kinder this time.

"You weren't here yet,"

"Well, now I am," he smirked, grabbing my waist. He leaned down and rested his forehead on mine as he pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my eyes close as he swayed us back and forth. I felt
His nose brush against mine before he moved to nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck.

This was the kindest I'd ever seen Dean. He wasn't being rough, or suggestive. He was being oddly gentle, but protective. I could feel his warm breath puff against my skin, and I knew he was looking at the man again, wherever he may be. I pulled away slightly and caught his stare, quirking a brow at him.

"Would you stop looking at him? He's irrelevant," I said, making him smirk. He leaned down again and buried himself in my neck again, squeezing me slightly.

"He grabbed your ass," he hummed deeply, moving his hand to rest above said body part. "I should go rip his hands off,"

"Or you could stay right here, with me," I suggested, holding him a bit tighter.

"He's staring," he told me, his hand pushing me into him more.

"Dean, quit looking at him. You're fueling his fire," I told him again, attempting to turn him to face another direction.

"You're fueling mine," he smirked, leaning his forehead against mine again. "You should have flashed the mark I left on your neck."

"Dean," I whispered before his eyes darted to the covered up spot, his brows knitting together. He grabbed my wrist and hastily dragged me through the crowd, pulling me up to the bar.

"Can I get a rag, or something?" he asked, holding tightly onto my arm. He took a wet towel from the bartender and looked back to me, reaching the towel up to my neck.

"Dean—"

"Stop," he demanded before wiping the cold rag across my neck. I gasped as cold water dripped down my chest, grabbing Dean's hand as he roughly wiped the makeup from my neck.

"Dean, why—"

"Why'd you cover it? I wanted scumbags like that to stay away from you," he told me, reaching to wipe the water off my neck, examining the mark he left.

"Going into public with these aren't my forte," I told him, grabbing onto his wrist as he caressed my cheek.

"Having guys hit on you that aren't me isn't my forte," he said sternly, grabbing my waist and leading me back towards our spot.

"Kaia!" I heard Trinity shout, catching our attention. She waved me over and I peered up to Dean, who smiled down at me.

"Go hang out with your friend, Doll. I'll find you later," he said, giving my hip a soft squeeze before walking away. Trinity ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me softly.

"What happened?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"That guy was a dick. He was being rude and then grabbed my ass, and luckily Dean was standing there, and he grabbed me and pulled me away from the guy," I told her, peering over my shoulder at Dean, who stood with Colby and Joe.

"Damn!"

"He was being nice," I told her before reaching to touch my neck. "He wiped off the makeup, though,"

"He wants everyone to know you're his," she smirked, poking my side. "I think you're excused of friend duty tonight. You're on Dean duty now,"

"Dean duty?" I asked, rolling my eyes at her ridiculous comment.

"Go hang out with your man, girl," she laughed softly, shoving me lightly. "Is Colby being grumpy about it?"

"Not sure," I told her, shrugging my shoulders.

"Hm. Well, Dean is coming. I'm going to go," she smiled cheekily before turning and skipping back to Jimmy. I felt a large pair of arms wrap around my waist before lips pressed onto my shoulder.

"We should get out of here, yeah?" Dean whispered lowly in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I turned to him and he smirked, grabbing my waist as I tried to choose my words carefully.

"Dean, you know I'm still not having sex with you, right?" I told him, making him chuckle deeply.

"Who said anything about sex?" he asked, turning me to lead me towards the exit.

Dean's POV

I peered over at Kaia, who stared out the window of the car as I drove us home from the bar. She was beautiful, if I was just being honest. There's wasn't anything about her that was flawed— except for her inability to trust. But that wasn't her fault.

I loved provoking a response out of her. Her adorable cheeks get pink, and the way she grew confused when I flustered her was more than enough to make me smile.

Every time I looked at her, I couldn't help but wonder what was on her mind. She always seemed so lost when she was staring off, and I knew she had a lot on her plate. I was desperate to clear it for her, make her relax for once.

"What's on your mind, Doll?" I asked, catching her attention, her bright green eyes staring at me with an empty look.

"Nothing," she said, smiling kindly at me. I reached over and rested my hand on her knee, making her glance down, her legs tightening together.

"Relax, Kai," I chuckled, making her let out a deep sigh.

"Dean?" she asked almost hesitantly, making me hum in her direction. "Can I ask you about something— er, someone?"

"Sure, Doll," I nodded.

"I've heard some things," she started, her fingers trailing up my arm.

"What kind of things?" I asked, the corners of my mouth threatening to tug into a smile as she struggled to find her words.

"I've just heard that you—you like things maybe a little rough in the bedroom," she said, her cheeks becoming a familiar tint of red. "That you're a little kinky,"

"Well, if you want me to be, Doll, then I suppose that settles it," I told her as she stared down at my hand. "That's what's on your mind, hm?"

"I was just asking," she giggled softly, reaching to touch the mark I left her earlier.

"It's okay if you're thinking about it, Kaia," I smirked, pulling into the hotel parking lot. "It's okay if you want me to bend you over a table, fuck you not-so-gently. I mean, it's all up to you,"

"Oh," she breathed out heavily. I looked over at her, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth.

"I mean, I could tie your hands, too, whether to my bed, or just behind you," I told her, putting the car in park. "Whip your beautiful little ass before I fuck you into oblivion,"

"Dean," she whispered, placing her hand over mine as I squeezed her thigh.

"But not now, of course," I said, making my way out of the car. I walked over and met her on her side and wrapped my arm around her waist, leading her swiftly into the hotel.

I watched Kaia as we made our way through the halls of the hotel, up to my floor. Her cheeks were still rosy, and she held onto my arm for dear life, now.

"Where you staying tonight, Doll?" I asked her, making her squirm under my touch. "Yours I'm assuming? There's no other place you could go,"

"Y-Yeah," she nodded, unsure of her answer.

"I mean, you could stay with me. I wouldn't complain any," I said as a soft smile lit up her face, and her grip on my arm tightened.

"Only if you want," she said as we passed her room.

"I don't mind," I told her as we got to my room at the end of the hall, where I unlocked the door and allowed her to enter first.

"I have another question," Kaia said as I pulled my jacket off.

"Yes, Doll?"

"The, uh- The hickeys," she started before reaching up to her own. "You haven't given them to other girls, have you?"

"Mm, no, not necessarily," I told her, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Why? I mean, why me?" she asked. I loved when she was flustered. It was so cute to watch her stumble over words.

"I didn't worry about other guys with these other females I was hanging around with, or whatever," I told her as she stood in front of me. "I'm worried I can't let you walk through the grocery store without some scumbag trying to snatch you up,"

"You're worried about someone snatching me up?" she asked, her regular attitude becoming prominent again. "I can keep men away from me if I need, to, y'know? I mean, I appreciate your effort, but—"

"Where would you have been if I wasn't there tonight?" I asked, growing rather frustrated. "That little man would have just stole you straight from the bar. He didn't care. He was grabbing you all over even though you asked him to stop. Did he even bother asking your name?"

"N-No,"

"My point exactly. Those pigs out there don't care about you," I told her sternly as she stood, almost cowering in front of me. "C'mere, Doll," I reached a hand out to her and pulled her close to me, encouraging her to sit on my lap.

"Dean," she said, growing hesitant.

"Just sit," I said, holding her still.

"Did I tell you thanks? For getting me away from that guy," she asked, turning her head to look at me.

"You tried, but I didn't really hear you," I admitted shamefully.

"Well, thank you, again," she said, looking down at the small space between us.

"Anytime, Doll," I smirked, leaning in to press my lips to her neck. She gasped softly as I let my tongue drag up her neck, and she put a quick hand against my chest.

"Dean, I can't keep doing that," she told me, growing defensive. I furrowed my brows as she composed herself, standing straight in front of me. "I can't keep letting you have complete control over me. I-It's not healthy,"

"What in the hell are you talking about, Kai?" I asked, standing up to look down at her.

"J-Just this! You like to get a reaction out of me, I get it. But I'm getting feelings I can't control anymore, and I don't want to sit here and be your fuck-toy," she continued, making my features soften. "You're flirtatious, and you love the single life."

"Kaia, I—"

"Just think about it, Dean. I don't want to throw some harsh choices on you, but I can't do it. I can't let you sit here and love on me when I have the fear deep down you go and do the same to another girl," she interrupted me, leaving me speechless as I went to grab her wrist.

"Doll, it's not—"

"Just take some time and think about it, Dean. Okay?" she asked, backing away slightly. "I'm trying to not get hurt, and from what I know about your past, I'm looking out for you, too,"

With that, she was gone. I watched in awe as I made her do many times, but this time it was me that was speechless and taken aback. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed, sitting back on the bed. Part of me wanted to chase her, but the other part knew she would probably slap me in the face if I tried.

I groaned and stood up, tugging against my own hair as I struggled not to punch a hole through the wall.

I liked Kaia. I knew that, deep, deep down within my soul. I hadn't felt this way about another human being in a long time. I felt a need to protect her, but she was so damn independent.

For the last month, I'd been antagonizing this girl, without the knowledge that I would fall for her. When she allowed me to leave my mark, I thought that was it. I had her tied in.

Looks like I was wrong, and I was losing, yet again, the light of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.5K 27
Read
Doubt By Scarlett Leigh

General Fiction

20.8K 445 61
Stacey Kelly thought she had her life worked out from a young age. She was an accomplished wrestler living out her dreams. She believed she didn't ne...
22.6K 492 48
One-shots about Ambrollins aka Dean and Seth or Moxrollins aka Jon Moxley and Seth Rollins!
118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...