Trapped In A Cycle (A Ghost H...

By BunnyFluff101

hey guys, this is my first Ghost Hunt fan fiction and I'm really glad I came up with the idea to write one be... More

chapter 1 (Feeling That Wont Shake)
Chapter 2 (You Have The Right Too Worry)
Authors Note
authors note 2
Chapter 3 (Connection)
Chapter 4 (Threat)
Chapter 5 (Stay With Us)
Chapter 6 (My Friends? More Like Family)
Dedication to AutumnsLover
Cnapter 7 (I Know More Facts Then You Do!)
Chapter 8(Virus and Your Hand Fits In Mine)
Chapter 9 (I Love You)
Chapter 10 (The Little Things)
Authors Note (Get Involved)
Chapter 11 (Confessions)
Chapter 12 (Quite A Scare)
Quick question
Chapter 13 (Strong Will Got You This Far.... So Why Not Keep Going?)
Chapter 14 (I Am A Independent Women)
Chapter 15(Picnic)
Chapter 16 (Targeted)
Chapter 17 (Hallucinations)
Chapter 18 (Naru's Place)
Chapter 19 (Suspect)
Chapter 20 (Inner Demons)
Chapter 21 (The Calm After a Storm)
Chapter 22 (A Walk)

Author's Note (I'm sorry)

324 7 13
By BunnyFluff101

   I really want to delete this story, and start my profile over from scratch, but I don't want to offend anybody on the off chance that someone is reading this.  

My writing was terrible back when I wrote this, and I cant believe that it got even one vote.  

I am on to new fandom's, and would like to wipe the slate clean.  

If you're willing to wait, and be patient with me, then i'm willing to try and write something worthy of reading.  

I want to say that my writing has improved, but I will let you be the judge of that.  

It's the least I can do.  

please leave your thoughts in the comments below, and let me know what kind of stories you would like to see from me.  

Again, I am sorry.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 30
(Under editing) This is a mai x naru fanfiction. After a year of being in England Naru is ready to take over SPR again from Madoko. Lets see if naru...
2.9K 148 14
Heyyy. Sooo, this is my first story I've posted online. I love to write, but I've never got the guts to actually do something about it. Well... I gue...
6.8K 168 12
(UNDER EDITING)⚠️ 16+ ⚠️This story begins with a dream vision of death who's death a certain Eugene Davis. A young high school girl named Mai Taniyam...
165K 2.8K 22
Alright, finally my first story. This will be the first volume of a series about a ghost rider reader x various anime/games. The origin will be diffe...