Little Sisterplier

Door TealBubbles_

You are Markiplier's little sister, and you are just graduating from high school. You are going to go to LA w... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note - Thank you
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SEQUEL

Chapter 31

3K 66 58
Door TealBubbles_

It was a cool night, and you lay in bed, snuggled up to the shirt that mom gave you a few days ago. You had your eyes closed, thinking about when you were little. You breathed in the scent of the shirt, thinking if your Dad.

Mom had left to go back to Cincinnati earlier today. She had dropped off all your paraphernalia that you had left back at her house, leaving nothing behind in Ohio except for a couple old blankets and a few clothes that you had outgrown.

You had everything you needed for your new life in LA. Mark was going to let you stay with him until you found an apartment. But "You couldn't stay too long otherwise he would start charging you." Mark had joked. You reassured him that you were going to be looking at an apartment soon, And you were. Tommorow actually.

There was still one problem that you hadn't thought about. A job. You needed to have some sort of way to earn money. You decided that you were going to worry about that later. For now, You were going to get some sleep.

You woke up that morning full of energy, which was unusual for you. It usually took you a while to actually wake up.

It must be the excitement, you thought.
Whatever the cause, you got up and got dressed, then headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Mark was in the kitchen, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"I'll take some too." You say.

Mark turns around. He takes a sip from his Markiplier mug. You notice he's wearing Markiplier socks, and Markiplier pajama pants as well.

"Wow." You say.

"What?" He gives you a goofy grin.

You wanted to say you were surprised, but honestly, you weren't. This is Mark you're talking about.

"You're ridiculous." You say, as you pour the rest of the coffee into your mug.

Mark smiles. "You're energetic this morning. What happened to pajamas bed-head groggy (Y/n)?"

"I don't know, I guess i'm just excited about looking at the apartment today." You say.

"Oh, nice." Mark responds.

You and Mark stand there, sipping on your coffee.

Mark frowns.

"What?" You ask him.

"So.. What are you doing when you move out?" Mark stammers.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, money wise. Like a job. Yeah, A job."

You pause. "Well, I kind of still haven't figured that out." You say quietly.

"Oh. Okay." Mark says.

You finish drinking your coffee, and put your mug in the sink. You start heading towards the door, and then you stop.

"Hey, can I take your car?" You ask Mark.

He throws you the keys, and you catch them. "Don't crash it, or you're dead." He gives you a mock glare.

You laugh. "See you later."

You drove to the apartment, which was only about ten minutes away from Mark's place.

You spend a good thirty minutes looking at the place, though there isn't that much to look at. It's small, but it's  cozy. It's a reasonable price too.

This is a no brainer for you. You call the number to tell them that you're interested in renting the apartment.

They responded cheerfully. Within a couple hours, You had gotten all the paperwork signed, and now you officially had an apartment for yourself.

It was incredible, You didn't think you were going to get an apartment anytime soon, much less today.

You headed back to Mark's apartment. You walked in the door and you were greeted by Chica, as usual.

"Hey," Mark said, coming around the corner. "What took you so long?"

"I just went and bought some stuff." You replied nonchalantly.
By "stuff" I meant the apartment. You thought.

"Oh. Okay." Mark said. "How was the apartment?"

"Oh, you know. It was okay, So i just went ahead and started renting it." You said without emotion.

"Alright, That's nice. Anyways I made some-" Mark stopped, the sudden realization hit him. "WAIT REALLY?"

"Yeah!" You laughed.

"No way (Y/n), That's awesome!"

"You seem really excited about me moving out." You crossed your arms and shot him a look.

Mark was taken aback and he didn't know what to say.

"I'm joking!" You laughed.

Mark pushed you playfully.

|~Time skip to a week later~|

Well, That was the last of it. You had just moved all the rest of your belongings into the new apartment.

Over the past week, you had applied for a couple of jobs, but you didn't get them. It had began to get you down, and Mark noticed. He was trying to cheer you up every chance that he got.

Mark walked up to you and clapped his hands.
"You're officially moved into your new apartment!"

"Yeah, Its pretty cool." You said blankly.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Hey, lets go get ice cream. There's an ice cream shop right across the street."

You weren't really hungry, but you weren't going to turn down ice cream. "Okay."

You and Mark walked across the street to the ice cream place. You looked through the glass at all the different flavors.

"I'll have cookie dough." Mark told the person behind the counter. "What do you want (Y/n)?"

"Um.. I'll have (favorite flavor)." You say.

The man nods, and scoops it out for you. He hands both you and Mark an ice cream cone with two scoops of ice cream on it and Mark pays. You go and sit down at a table and start eating.

Man, That's good ice cream.

"So, (Y/n), I was thinking." Mark says suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if.. Maybe- since, well, If-" Mark stammered.

"What is it?" You say.

"If you wanted to be my editor."

His editor? Work for Mark?

"That would be awesome Mark, Thanks for the offer, but.." you start to say.

"But what?"

"I've never touched editing software in my life! I don't know how to edit anything."

"Well, I could teach you."

You thought about it. There really are no downsides. You get to work with Mark, Learn how to edit, You'd have a somewhat flexible schedule.

"That'd be great." You smiled.

Mark's eyes lit up. He was so happy, and you could tell.

"How much we talkin'?" You asked jokingly, holding out your hand.

Mark laughed. "Wow (Y/n). I'll pay you enough."

You went to lick more of your ice cream, but Mark nudged you, making the ice cream get all over your cheek.

"Mark!" You said.

He was too busy laughing to realize that you were going to retaliate. You pushed his hand up, getting ice cream in his face.

"Hey!" He said. "That's cold!"

You both giggled.

You had a new apartment, new soon- to-be job. You're ready to start your new life here. And it's going to be great.

The End

A/n And that's it! I had so much fun writing this story, And sorry if the ending is a little bad, I wasn't really  sure how to end this. But overall, I'm glad with how this turned out.

Thank you guys SO much for reading and voting, In the end, this has 3k+ reads and that's incredible.
I love you guys! :)

Now just one question remains..

..Sequel?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49.6K 1.6K 23
where you're the youtuber fanboy AU ‐------------ fair warning: i wrote this when i was 13 and its rushed and sucks. if you read it, i am so sorry H...
2.2K 93 32
Back in November, 2016, when things were simpler for everyone. Kiara is a college student studying to become a director. She hate the idea of one par...
12.4K 467 73
No longer updating
3.1K 94 24
Your twin brother is none other than the fabulous Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)! You move in with him when you finish college. Although, your best frie...