Ghost in the Machine

By SEViolet

Series Five. The epitome of scientific and technological development. A coalition of genius, invention, fanta... More

Found
Contraband
Introductions
Series Five Upgrade
Teenagers
Breach
The Three Laws
Vera
Do Robots Dream?
Secret Agendas
The Primary
Deadly Games
Original Sin
Conflicting Identities
Is That a Joke?
Stealing & Hiding
Dueling Personalities
Flesh and Bone
Malfunctioning Wife
Consequences
Reboot
New Beginnings
Broken Metal
Complicated
Truth & Lies
Do or Die Situation
Sacrifices
Aftermath
Ghost in the Machine

Author's Note

76 1 1
By SEViolet

Oh dear, you guessed it - this is the copyright page. How sad that this is even necessary.

Any attempt to copy, decrypt, record, or reproduce this intellectual property in any way, without the expressed written consent of the author,  Sara Elaine Violet, is strictly prohibited. Violations will be investigated and prosecuted to the full extend of the current Copyright Laws.

Whew...there, done.

In the beginning, man made machine. In the end, mankind fought to survive ... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 8 13
In the distant future, a sentient AI Alien race came down to Earth and brought humanity to the brink of extinction. A lone man, formed The Phoenix Fo...
732 175 25
This story is an outcome of a drastically declining future. When humanity was completely lost and there was no one left on Earth taking care for it o...
848 66 41
In the near-future, the earth has been rocked by repeated strikes from debris left by the tail of a passing comet. Civilization is collapsing. People...
934 6 57
I thought I was one of kind. The first android in the world, but I am not. He knows what is like to not be human, but not what is it to be cared for...