Sold To The Gangleader

By Aliyamz

Eight Years Ago "Mom.." I say with a small smile on my face. My sister had passed her first music lesson and... More

Prologue
Characters Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Cast for Matt, Jack, Luca
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 36

75.6K 2.9K 2.1K
By Aliyamz

Layla's POV

I stare at Killian's hand that's entwined with mine with a blush on my cheek, he continues to brush his thumb against my knuckles and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

I literally just woke up a few minutes ago after a sick wave and realised we're in a plane and I'm- on his lap.

There's about ten seats here with a fair amount of space between each and there's only just us, I don't know where Kian is, probably at the back or something. I'm guessing this is Killian's personal plane.

"You okay?" I jump at the deep voice, and nod my head.

"You sure? Your face is red."

I furrow my eyebrows and look up to see his staring over me with a straight, emotionless face.

His hair is all messy- sticking out in all directions and his lip piercing is gone, leaving the two dark holes that are evident on his plump lips.

"Layla?"

My eyes snap up to his and he smirks. I scowl, as my cheeks turn even more red. "I just feel a bit sick.."

"Right..can you stand?"

I scoff. "I said I feel sick not disabled." I mumble before lifting myself up, but then suddenly, I feel dizzy and my legs begin to shake.

Effects of the drug, I'm presuming...

He raises an eyebrow as I grip onto his leg, closing my eyes for a second.

My stomach begins to churn and I cover my mouth, my eyes widening.

"Bathrooms right there." He points ahead, where there's a door not too far.

I walk as fast as I can with my wobbly legs and quickly open the door, I enter, then rush to the toilet before bending down and emptying my stomach.

After I'm done I let a few tears spill and I sniffle, before going over to the sink and washing my mouth.

I find a tube of toothpaste in a drawer but no toothbrush. So I just unscrew the lid and squeeze some paste onto my index finger, before shoving it in my mouth and rubbing it onto my teeth.

After three minutes of struggling- I wash out my mouth and then wash my face, rubbing my eyes with more vigour.

After that I decid to make myself a little more comfortable- I quickly take off my shirt and unclasp my bra, pulling it off, before shoving my shirt back on, letting out a deep sigh.

Ahh, so blissful.

There's a knock on the door and I quickly open the bottom drawer under the sink. "Hold on." I mumble, before shoving my bra in it and closing it firmly shut.

I didn't like it, anyway.

I make my way to the door, and open it. Kian nudges past me and I stumble a little.

"Get out." He gives me one glance, before unzipping his pants.

I roll my eyes, and exit, in which he then slams the door shut.

Rude.

I slowly make my way back to Killian and he raises his head, glancing at me for one second, before looking back at his phone.

I decide to take the seat next to him and don't bother putting my seatbelt on.

"Seatbelt on." He demands, hardly, his gaze still on his phone.

I- however, simply ignore him. Shuffling my bottom around to get into a comfortable position.

Killian's head snaps towards me, and I could feel him glaring at the side of my face. I remain my own gaze on my hand, tracing the lines on my palm.

"Now." His voice grows much harder and I stick my lips out, scowling.

"No, I don't like it." I cross my arms.

"Now, or I'll do it myself."

I snap my eyes to him, furrowing my eyebrows and glaring. "That's not fair, you're not wearing it." I continue to fight back, not backing down.

He rolls his eyes, before leaning towards me.

I lean to my right, and grasp the seatbelt and pull it out and then sit on it, ignoring the uncomfortable bulge thats now poking my bum.

"Please, wearing it makes me feel sick." I stick my bottom lip out, giving him pleading eyes.

He raises his eyebrows at me, his lips quirking up. "That's by far the stupidest thing you've ever said." He states and I furrow my eyebrows again.

"No it's not, it actually does make me feel sick!"

"Oh really?" He raises a brow, amusement swimming in his eyes.

"Yes." I scowl.

He stares at me again for a moment, then rolls his eyes. "Whatever." He sits back and flips his phone out and I let out a victory smile.

He looks at me again and I quickly drop my smile, sitting off the belt and shuffling back to my comfortable position.

He lets out a scoff, before directing his gaze back on to his phone.

I look out the circular window, and lift my bottom up slightly gazing downwards but then I quickly sit back down as I feel a twist in my stomach.

Ugh I hate this.

I shuffle my bum around again and frown.

I lift myself up and off the seat and turn so I'm looking down at my seat. I lean down causing my hair to fall down my face and a few touching the chair, I groan pushing it backwards then tilt my head, studying the chair with furrowed brows.

There's something in here.

I poke the seat and hear a crinkling sound.

"What are you doing?" I hear Killian chuckle.

My frown deepens, and I push my fallen hair back again, and look at him. "There's something in here.." I mumble, poking the seat again, and hear another crinkling sound.

"What's that?" I look back at the seat, and then I lean further down so I'm squatting, and then I tilt my head looking under the seat, but it's all dark.

"You tell me?"

I squint my eyes, shoving my head under the seat and Killian laughs again.

"What the heck is that?" I narrow my eyes, lifting my tilted head upwards.

"What?"

"I don't know, I think it's sugar." I frown, digging my head deeper then reaching my hand forward.

Suddenly the seat flips up, and I look up.

"You could've just did this." He chuckles and I scowl.

Couldn't tell me that earlier.

His gaze then flickers to the seat then at me, a smirk forming. "That's not sugar, love."

I lift myself off the ground, raising an eyebrow, before looking at the clear pack with white stuff in it.

"What is--"

"Cocaine." He shrugs. "I forgot I put it there." He peels it off the seat.

"Oh." I look at it again, licking my lips. "Is it nice?" I glance up at him the same time he does and he lets out a deep laugh and I frown.

"Do you know what cocaine is, love?"

"Yeah, it's like that sugar powder thing, I used to get it with Donald all the time when I was younger, 2p right?" I grin and he bursts out laughing again and I drop my smile.

"What?" I scowl.

"You're too innocent for this." He shakes his head, still chuckling, before shoving it somewhere in his own seat.

"Can I have just a bit then." I go closer to him, pouting and he raises his brows, looking surprised.

"Of course not." He crosses his arms. "It's a drug and it's not good for you."

"Drugs?"

He gives me a weird look. "Yes." He stretches the word. "Don't tell me you haven't heard of drugs either."

I've heard of drugs. Which reminds me of a song..

"I know, morphine nicotine yeah you're all I need yeah."

He bursts out laughing again and so do I. "Okay that's a bit funny." I giggle.

He laughs even louder, shaking his head. "You're weird."

"I'm not." I stop laughing and narrow my eyes at him.

"Sure you're not." He smirks, before going on his phone again.

Whatever.

I look back at my seat and try to push it back down, in which I fail and let out a grunt. I try again, but it doesn't work. "Killian, open this." I groan, trying to open it.

I look back at him and see him staring at his phone, his fingers tapping at a fast pace.

"Who you talking to?" I walk closer and look down at his phone.

I squint my eyes, leaning further down. "Mike." I read aloud. Killian looks up at me.

"Who's that?" My eyes skim over their texts, my lips syncing each word.

"Just a friend." He replies, as he taps out a reply.

Oh. I didn't think he had any friends except Kian.

Lol.

I lean further down and continue to read their interesting conversation.

"You're  too nosey." He mutters, before moving my hair away from the screen, and tucking it under my ear.

I lean further down as my eyes scan through the texts, and then I sit on his lap, making myself comfortable.

"You like having friends?" I turn myself around, crossing my legs on his lap. He raises an eyebrow and shrugs.

"It's alright."

"Oh." I smile, waiting for him to ask to be friends with me. But he doesn't. He just raises an eyebrow with a smirk and I scowl. Whatever.

My eyes direct to his black, unzipped jacket, and I look up at him again before slowly lifting my hand up and shoving it inside his jacket.

Now where's Jack's letter...

I run my hand along the creases of his jacket until I find a slot- I dip my hand down and shove it deeper in. Lifting my legs up slightly.

I squint my eyes, staring at his black underneath shirt, as I focus on trying to find it.

My hand lands on it and I grin, lifting it out, and sitting back down on his lap. I open the envelope and look inside. Ugh it's just money.

Killian chuckles, before taking the envelope from me but then I quickly shove my hand in his pocket again fishing out the first thing I touch.

Which is a permanent marker.

I scowl, looking up at him, in which he returns with a smirk.

I lift myself off his lap, and turn away from the seat but then my eyes land on Kian who's fast asleep.

A slow smirk makes its way to my face and I slowly walk towards him...

~~~~~
I walk back to Killian who's sitting on his usual seat- with his muscley arms behind his head and his eyes shut.

Slowly, I sit on his lap and his eyes open. Damn it.

"Please may I play your phone?" I ask, using my sweetest voice.

His lips twitch up and he lets out a small chuckle, before shaking his head and closing his eyes.

I scowl, and I look around the limited space that's around his seat- in search of his phone.

My eyes light up when I see it squashed between his thigh and the armrest.

I quickly pluck it out, and turn myself around so my backs pressed against his chest. And then I switch it on- thankfully it doesn't have a pin on.

Then I scroll through his tabs and scrunch my nose up.

He doesn't even have any games here. Wtf.

I go on the app store and download candy crush, and then start playing it.

Ten minutes later, I lose concentration as I feel Killian staring.

I gulp, and begin to shift uncomfortably on his lap.

"Uh, do you want it now?" I feel my cheeks redden.

"Sure.." he breathes down my neck then let's out a gruff chuckle.

"Okay, w-wait." I switch the game off and hand it to him just when it makes a beeping sound.

Killian wrap his right arm around me, and brings his hand in which he's holding his phone forward so both of can see.

He then turns his phone on and the notification pops up on his screen.

It's Heidi.

They're friends?

I stare at the screen as Killian taps on her contact.

Hi, when do you get here?
I can't wait to see you! xx

Killian begins to tap out his response in a slow manner.

Not long.

C'mon be specific! Haha x mum and dad are planning somtin for you x Layla can come too I spose.

I furrow my eyebrows, confused. What...?

I continue to watch as Killian replies.

Cool

Haha yeah.
So what she doing then?

I smile at that, maybe she misses me.

Killian types...

Sleeping.

Lol. Lucky.

My smile drops..what?

It's so peaceful without her, honestly. Thank you so much for taking her. xx

My face falls further at her next response. As a flood of loneliness enters my body and the little excitement I had to going to see her- disperses.

I thought she was sorry? She said she was sorry... I could feel my cheeks bloom red with embarrassment to actually feel and think that way.

Who am I kidding? They'll never except me. Never love me. I'll always be that one mistake in their perfect life..

I tear my gaze off his phone, a thin layer of tears covering my eyes but I quickly blink them away.

Ugh. Why am I feeling this way! It's nothing new. They've always hated me, right? Ugh...

"You hungry?" Killians low voice breaks the awkward silence.

I glance back at his phone just when he turns his phone off, leaving Heidi on read.

Good. That's what she gets.

"Layla?" He stares down at me, then brings his hands on either side of my head, taking in the strands on my face and tucking them under my ears.

I gulp, my cheeks reddening further, then I shake my head.

I could still feel him staring at  me and a moment later, I hear rustling then he sticks a snicker bar infront of me.

My gaze flickers away from it after a moment and onto my hand again, as I begin to play with my nails.

"Take it." He says and I shake my head again.

He sighs, before ripping the wrapper from the bar, and from the corner of my eyes I see him break a piece.

"Just one piece, then" He urges on, firmly, bringing the piece closer to my face.

The chocolatey smell whiffs in my nose and my tummy begins to rumble ever so lightly.

I then lick my lips, which causes Killian's lips to quirk up into a smirk.

"Okay just one." I mumble, accepting it, and...

Let's just say, I ended up eating the whole bar.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
430K 11.7K 44
Layla Campbell • four years after her boyfriend dies she's left to raise her three year old by herself. Her job allows her to provide everything nece...
222K 8.6K 35
"Bianca what the fuck was that?" David says to me as we walk inside his house. The whole car ride was silent, no one uttered a word and I don't know...
67.7K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...