Devil Incarnate β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

I'm So Sorry

24K 1.5K 1.2K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

            •Not Proofread•

The Jeon's were taking a walk in their garden on a beautiful morning. They were actually walking their pet, or more like Jimin's pet, which Jungkook gifted him as their wedding gift. When Jimin was presented with his gift pet, he fell off the couch. Who wouldn't though when you see a huge black panther stalk towards you. Jimin immediately concluded that Jungkook has no sense of gifting a pet. He could have chosen a cute kitten or puppy, but no. It had to be a ferocious animal like a freaking black panther who's eyes gleam dark golden.

On other news, Jimin had been going nuts thinking about that mysterious guy. He needed help, that was for sure. He alone can't escape Jungkook. But he didn't know if he could actually trust that guy. Will he actually be capable of arresting Jungkook and keeping him locked? Because if Jimin hands him over and Jungkook escapes, surely all hell will break loose. If that actually happens, Jimin isn't sure of surviving. But then again he can't just live here forever and act like his husband didn't slaughter his whole family.

His heart was quite chaotic recently. It despised the idea of sending Jungkook to prison. It said that it could ruin Jungkook and the chances of them being together peacefully.

But his rational mind strongly believed Jungkook needed to be punished for his crimes. Also he didn't love Jimin. What if Jungkook gets bored with him? What if his obsession turns towards someone else? What then? Jimin is sure he'll end up dead in a ditch.

“Jungkook” Jimin called out, wanting to try a little something.

“Yeah babe” Jungkook answered, walking little ahead of Jimin with their panther's leash in his left hand.

Jimin was yet to name his pet so currently the beautiful panther was nameless.

“I have chosen a college” he said and Jungkook turned around, giving Jimin his full attention.

“Which one is it? I'll tell them to fill your admission form immediately” Jungkook said. He wanted his baby to study in whichever college he wished to.

“It's overseas” Jimin said.

Well, Jungkook wanted his baby to study in whichever college he wished to, but by his side.

Not far away from him.

“No. Choose one here” Jungkook said, displease evident in his tone.

“No I want to go there, it's one of the best colleges. Tae would be coming with me too” Jimin said, trying out all his ammo.

“Okay. I'll get their teachers here. They'll teach you at anytime you wish to be taught at” Jungkook said and resumed his walk, leaving his fuming husband behind.

Of course his ass would never stop being possessive and overly dramatic.

Jimin huffed and walked back in the opposite direction. Jungkook was being impossible. He wasn't showing any redeemable quality, despite the one where he is less controlling. But on big matters like these he doesn't let Jimin have his freedom. Which pisses Jimin off to no end.

_____________________________________

Evening, at Jimin's school...

Jimin had his graduation ceremony. He was graduating but his family wasn't there. Instead their killer, his husband, his only family, would attend his ceremony and even hand him his result as Jungkook was the chief guest for obvious reasons. Jimin couldn't comprehend his situation at the moment.

Jimin went to school ahead of time, as expected of all students. He spent his time with Tae who too was on edge. It should be a happy occasion for both friends but they just couldn't manage to loosen up or be happy internally.

“Tae, I met this man who said he could put Jungkook behind bars-” Jimin whispered softly even though they were currently sitting alone in one of the empty classrooms.

“Do it!” Taehyung cut him off, immediately giving his advice.

“But what if he finds out? He could...he could kill you like he killed my family. Or even me” Jimin stated.

Jimin honestly would have jumped at that man's offer if he didn't know the aftermath of Jungkook's wrath. He just wants to know if that man can really help him.

“It was different with your family. They weren't prepared. I think that guy is a professional. Also you can't stay with him Minnie, one day or the other he could harm you too” Taehyung stated his opinion.

He simply wanted his best friend out of the clutches of the big bad monster.

“So I should go for it?” Jimin asked, unsurely.

“I think yes” Taehyung nodded.

______________________________________

Later on...

Jimin internally rolled his eyes and clapped unwillingly as Jungkook entered the venue. Taehyung beside him looked equally irritated with Jungkook's arrival. Jungkook glanced towards Jimin and gave him a smile, which Jimin didn't reciprocate. Then their principal gave his welcoming speech filled with undeserving compliments for Jungkook and then the ceremony proceeded. Since they went in alphabetical order, Jimin had time to prepare himself to go up on the podium and receive his result.

“Jeon Jimin” his name was announced by Jungkook with a beaming smile. Jimin was encouraged out of his seat by a cheering Taehyung.

Jimin faked a charming smile and walked up and Jungkook handed him his result as they both bowed in respect. Actually Jungkook didn't have to since he was a guest, but he did regardless.

“Congratulations on coming third in school Mr. Jeon. You did well” Jungkook congratulated, feeling quite proud of his tiny husband. He knew his baby passed but didn't know he actually managed to come third in school.

“Thank you” Jimin looked up and said, insincerity clear as day.

And Jungkook just couldn't let the opportunity slip from his hands. So he leaned over and very unprofessionally pecked his tiny husband's lips. It was short but firm. When Jungkook retreated Jimin felt the warmth and wetness Jungkook's lips left on his, despite the daze he was currently in.

“I'm so proud of you baby” he said and Jimin just blinked dazily. What brought him back on earth was the loud round of applause. Apparently everyone present there didn't at all mind Jungkook's unprofessionalism.

They ‘shipped’ that shit.

After that shocking event and few more students later it was Taehyung's turn. Jimin cheered as loud as he could, after all his friend came in second. Taehyung was indeed so damn intelligent. When Jungkook handed Taehyung his result, their awkward tension was masked very well. Only Jimin could tell both of their uncomfort in this situation.

Finally all of the results were handed out and then they were all moved to a hall were students could dance and eat. In other words, party to their heart's content. Jungkook obviously tagged along with his husband, even if it wasn't expected of him. Currently Jimin and Jungkook were standing by the food table and watching kids dance around wildly. That is if you call grinding on each other as dancing.

“This smells awful” Jimin commented on the drink he was holding.

“It must be spiked, don't drink it. You want a good wine or champagne? I'll order it” Jungkook offered.

“No. I'll eat something” Jimin said and moved towards the food side of the table.

Jungkook too joined Jimin and they both ate few things from the table. It was good, just not as high quality as Jimin has gotten used to. He wondered how Jungkook joined him in eating such ‘normal’ food.

After that Jungkook asked Jimin for a dance when they played slow music, which Jimin immediately refused.

“Please just one dance?” Jungkook made puppy eyes and prayed to the universe for Jimin to accept.

Jimin huffed as he put his hand in Jungkook's waiting eager one. Then Jungkook pulled Jimin closer by his waist and yelped when Jimin stepped on his shoe not-so-nicely.

“This is for that damn kiss!” Jimin smiled evilly and pretended like he didn't just childishly stomped his husband's foot in the dark on the dance floor. He then put his other hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook merely nodded, accepting his ‘punishment’.

After that they moved silently to the soft tune playing. Everyone else surrounding them were slowing dancing with their boyfriends or girlfriends. Jungkook was taking this opportunity to admire his baby up close. Even though Jimin was drilling holes in his chest with his stare, Jungkook thought he looked ethereal. He had light makeup on, his lashes almost resting on his rosy puffy cheeks. His long earrings were swinging as they moved. His silky black hair were parted and Jungkook was so damn tempted to push back the strands which were on his forehead. Finally giving in to his urges Jungkook retreated his hand from Jimin's waist momentarily and brushed them back carefully, which earned him Jimin's attention.

“I know I don't deserve it and this wouldn't make any difference” Jungkook started as soon as he saw Jimin glaring at him.

“But I want you to know that I...that I regret killing them” hearing these words coming of Jungkook's mouth made Jimin feel cold all over. He just didn't know how to reply, or maybe he forget how to speak, or even breathe.

“I shouldn't have taken them away from you. I did it out of anger, which isn't an excuse but I wasn't in my right mind. I just...I just wanted you so bad. Wanted you to stay so bad” Jungkook continued after seeing that Jimin isn't running away from him. Maybe he can finally apologize properly.

Jimin meekly pushed at his chest and whimpered.

“Ta-take me home”

Jungkook didn't need to be told twice. He proceeded to guide Jimin off the dance floor by his waist. They then entered their car where Jimin started crying loudly. Jungkook tried calming him but Jimin wasn't listening to him.

As they reached at Jeon mansion Jimin got down first and started speed walking away from Jungkook, who caught up to him, thanks to Jungkook's long legs.

“Jimin please talk to me” Jungkook held his hand and tried stopping him. Jimin just turned around and slapped Jungkook hard, right in front of all the staff around them as they were still in the living hall.

Jungkook gritted his teeth hard and let Jimin go. He had to calm his anger. He was fucking slapped right in front of his servants. That was a hard blow to his precious pride. Still he wouldn't hurt his husband. Back then he would slap Jimin back to display how no one gets away from disrespecting him. But in this case he didn't give a fuck. Jimin was more important to him than his pride.

After calming himself he went up and knocked hard on their door as he heard Jimin sobbing inside.

“Jimin open this door. Please talk to me. I really am so sorry” Jungkook pleaded.

He thought maybe he fucked up by apologizing. But what he didn't know was Jungkook apologizing was tearing Jimin apart. It was making his heart stronger, his feelings stronger. His heart after all believed Jungkook could improve.

“Leave me alone!” Jimin yelled. He didn't need Jungkook to brainwash him. He can't let his family die in vain. He can't let their lives lay to waste.

“Jimin baby please let me in. I know I don't deserve any forgiveness. What I've done is a grave mistake and is irreversible. It kills me inside realizing how stupid I was to do that, and it hurts even more knowing I hurt you to that extent but please know that I am so sorry. I hope one day you could forgive me” Jungkook bared all he had in his heart.

Jimin gathered his shit and opened the door. This was his golden opportunity.

“Then let me go. Set me free if you're so remorseful” Jimin said.

“Anything but that. I can't let you go please understand” Jungkook stated and Jimin slammed the door shut, which almost hit Jungkook on his nose since he was sneakily trying to get inside.

“I'll never forgive you” Jimin whispered, which Jungkook heard and rested his head against the door.

“Please” he whispered in turn.

Jimin's heart was being all fluttery but he ignored it.

He can't do this.

He just can't.

______________________________________

AN:

I don't know if any of this made sense or no, so please give feedback. Also the graduation ceremony is self-made, idk how y'all have them in your country.

땡 gave me the encouragement to start this chapter.

Also I made a new drinking game.

Take a shot everytime Jungkook gets slapped in the book.

OR

When he kills someone.

Although the second will most definitely cause you alcohol poisoning hahhahah.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY ANGELS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.9K 27
Charlie was different to kamari but was Charlie ready to accept kamari lifestyle? And how long would he hide Charlie ? " Are you afraid of me Charlie...
175K 6.8K 24
- "𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 π’šπ’π’–, π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." - "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 π’Žπ’†." [DISCLAIMER] all pictures and characters don't belong to me except my OC...
343K 20.7K 35
in which jimin and jungkook are flat mates but has never met face to face "Why dont you want me to see you?" "Maybe when you see me, you'll leave li...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...