A Long Hunt

By Feelskilldthefangirl

Sam, Dean, and Castiel are trying to finish an extremely difficult hunt. During this time Dean and Cas are tr... More

Research Time
Hidden Love
Joy Riding
You Gotta Try The Pie
Bon Appetite
The Damn Hunt
Lets Talk About Heather
We need to talk
Interrupting Moose
Surprise
Catch the King
The Screams of an Angel
Together Again
Damaged Wings
The Road to Recovery
Movie Time
Distress Call
What the Hell
Piercing the Skin
From Heaven to Hell
Wise Words from the Angel of Tricks
Back on the Road Again
Three Months Gone
Meaningful Reunions and Sparkling Love
Back In My Arms
Nightmare
The Gates of Hell
Last Night on Earth
Preparations
The King With Wings
Black as Night
You Evil Son of A Bitch
Gone Again
Black and Blood
Bring him Back
Lose the Black
Swan Song
Slow Recovery and a Gentle Hand
Forever in Your Arms
*Final A/N*

Let's Have a Little Fun

4.9K 183 152
By Feelskilldthefangirl

The hunter had a wild glimmer of lust in his eyes as he leaned over and grazed his teeth across the skin of Castiel's neck. The angel to growl in pleasure.

Dean wanted to forget about Sam. To forget about his dad. About the pain, the sorrow, the anger, the fear. Everything. He wanted to forget about everything that wasn't this very moment with his lover. His angel.

The hunter pulled back the angels trench coat and ripped open his white shirt making buttons fly everywhere. Quickly he loosened the tie, which was once again crooked, and threw it behind him.

Dean leaned down and sucked on Castiel's nipple. The angel gasped and wove his fingers into the man's hair.

Soon he moved and started sucking on the other nipple. Castiel was gasping in pleasure. Then the angel pulled Dean's face up to his own and started kissing any part of his skin he could reach.

A few moments later Cas was helping Dean pull his shirt over his head. It quickly was thrown in the same general area as Castiel's own tie and shirt.

"Mine." Castiel hissed as he placed his hand possesivly on the hunters bare chest.

"Yours." Dean said back in a hushed tone as he gently traced the scars on the angels chest.

Cas pulled Dean back down into him so their bare chests were touching.

The angels hands grazed across Deans body. Suddenly he rolled over and was on top of the hunter.

He began to take charge of the situation. This was a huge turn on for Dean.

The angel was very hard now. Cas moved his hands down to Dean's pants. His fingers sliding carefully against the denim rubbing the nice sized bulge in the hunters pants.

Dean was gasping "Fuck Cas."

The angel smiled wickedly.

"You like this Dean?"

"Yeah Cas! Ahh! fuck!" Dean yelped as the angel moved his hips to rub against his clothed cock.

Dean pants felt way to tight. He needed out of them. Now. They were both already halfway naked but he needed them to be completely naked.

Cas seemed to read the hunters mind because suddenly his hands were fumbling at Dean's pants.

In a flourished movement he unbuttoned the jeans and pulled down the fly.

Dean lifted his body up slightly so Cas could pull his pants down around his ankles. The hunter lowered himself than proceeded to kick his feet to remove the constricting clothing all together.

Next Dean reached up to the angels pants. Cas was making it rather difficult to complete the task because he kept bending down to kiss Dean and leave little bite marks on his soft skin.

Dean growled in frustration as he struggled with the angels pants.

"Impatient are we?" Cas breathed back smirking.

"Shut up!" The hunter said gasping. Then he took his own and and started massaging Cas though his pants. The angel yelped in surprise and then moaned loudly. After that the pants came off pretty quickly.

The men were now sitting in their underwear alone. Cas was still on top of the hunter leaving love bites all over the place.

Suddenly he moved down and sat between the hunters legs. He started tugging and the mans breifs with his teeth, pulling carefully.

Dean was gasping and panting as the fabric brushed across his dick.

"Son of a bitch! God Damn it man. Just- Ahh! oh God! oh God! Just take the fucking things off already!" Dean said writhing under the angels touch.

Cas decided he was done torturing the man and quickly removed his underwear. To be totally honest Cas was torturing himself too the longer he teased Dean.

Dean was now fully exposed. There was much better lighting in the room than their had been in the impala the other night. The angel took a few seconds to watch the man who was squirming under his intense gaze.

Castiel's eyes were filled with love, longing, and lust. It was driving Dean mad.

"Your pants off now." Dean demanded the angel.

Quickly obliged and crawled back between the hunters legs.

Dean was grinning like a madman at Cas sitting naked in front of him.

"God your beautiful." The hunter breathed.

A smile spread across the angels face.

"Your more than beautiful Dean. Your soul is as pure and amazing as the rest of you."

The hunters smiled faltered a bit. "My souls not pure but thanks."

Castiel felt a growl rise in chest. "Dean. You have one of the purest souls I have ever seen. Even after the dammanged that it took during your time in hell!!"

The hunter blushed.

"I don't care how long it takes but I will make you see that." Castiel wispered.

Then before Dean could say anything the angel put his hands on the mans hips and lowered his head to the hunters erect cock.

The angels warm breath on the hunters length was distracting, making him shutter.

"Cas you don't have to do this man." Dean whispered even though his body was saying otherwise.

"I want to do this Dean." The angels said as he started kissing the skin between his lovers legs.

Dean was gasping and sputtering trying to say something but it was totally unintelligible.

Cas kissed the skin along the inside of Dean's thighs grazing his teeth carefully on the more sensitive areas. Moments later the angel moved his head upwards and put his mouth gingerly on the hunters impressive length.

"Gahhhh!" Dean gasped trying to jut his hips upwards deeper into Castiel's mouth. The angel held the hunter in place as his tounge circled slowly around Dean's dick.

The angels mouth was warm and wet. It felt so fucking good. His mouth fit nicely around his cock and it was absolutely amazing. Despite Castiel's lack of experience with blow jobs he was pretty damn good at it.

Castiel began bobbing his head gently up and down. He hollowed out his cheeks as he ran his tounge across Dean. With each pass the angel took more and more of the hunters sweet tasting cock until the tip hit the back of his throat.

Dean was writing and panting heavily. "Fuck Cas! Holy shit! Your so amazing Angel!"

Cas smiled around Dean's cock making the hunter moan even louder. Dean's groans were so intoxicating that they made shivers run though the angels body going straight to his own aching cock.

Dean was so close now. He wouldn't last much longer. The angel bobbed up once more and ran his tongue across the hunter's slit and that was it, Dean lost it.

"Cas! Fuck Cas!" Dean screamed loudly as came.

The hunter threw his head back and arched up towards the angel. He filled Castiel's mouth and he swallowed it all riding out the remander of Deans climax.

The groans coming out of Dean's mouth were enough to trigger Castiel's own breaking point.

"Ahh! Dean!" The angel cried out as his cum shot between the two. It covered the angels chest and splattered onto Dean. Castiel collapsed onto the hunter's warm, strong form. Dean put his arms around his angel and pulled him up to his face.

He kissed the man's face gingerly tasting himself inside the angel's soft mouth. He carefully ran his tounge around Castiel's lips to gather any remaining cum on his lips. The angel grinned.

"That was definitely a... different experience." Castiel said chuckling as they broke away from the kiss.

Dean laughed "For you and me both."

They both lay there in each others arms trying to cool down and catch their breath again.

"Are you feeling better now?" The angel asked eventually while kissing Dean's still sweat soaked chest.

"I don't know.... I might need another round to be totally better." Dean said to Cas wiggling his eyebrows and winking.

The angel moaned softly. He was already getting hard again.

"Someone is needy today huh?" The angel asked carefully.

"Are you complaining?" Dean growled seductively. He too was getting hard again.

"Not at all." Cas said before kissing Dean's shoulder then bitting at it hard enough to draw blood. The man hissed while Castiel sucked at the wound. Then he reached around and gripped the hunter's ass, squeezing gently.

Dean growled an animal like growl as he climbed on top of Cas.

"There's something I want to try...." Dean mumbled.

"What is it Dean?" Castiel's asked stairing up at the hunter looking into his deep green eyes.

Dean rolled off the angel and Cas grumbled in protest at the loss of contact.

The hunter walked barefooted over to his duffle bag and dug around in it until he found what he was looking for.

While Dean was searching Castiel admired the hunters firm ass with a small grin on his face.

When he turned around and saw Cas watching him, his cheeks flushed a bright red color. The sweat on his body glimmered in the streams of light finding its way in through the closed window. The hunters hair was all over the place from Castiel's fingers. His body was covered in love marks made by Castiel's mouth and fingers. He looked absolutely amazing.

Cas then saw that Dean had a bottle in his hands. As the hunter walked back over to the angel he gasped out loud. He knew exactly what it was that Dean was holding. The angels blue eyes lit up in excitement. It was a bottle of lube.

"I... uh.... picked this up a few days ago.... but we don't..... if you don't want too...." Dean said stumbling over his words like a teenage virgin about to have sex for the first time.

Cas sat up and put his finger to Dean's lips. "Shhhh... its fine Dean. We'll do what ever you want. Just tell me what to do."

Dean flushed an even darker shade of red. He crawled in between Castiel's legs and spread them apart carefully.

"I... uhh... this first part will probably be a little.... unpleasant, but I'll go slow. Tell me if it hurts okay?" Dean said with concern flooding across his face.

"I'll be fine Dean." Cas said back with a wink.

Dean bit his lip and opened the bottle. The lid made a small snap when it opened making Cas shutter with anticipation.

The hunter squeezed the sticky goo onto his fingers and then leaned down to kiss his angel.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you."

Cas rolled his eyes "Dean you won't hurt me."

The hunter squinted his eyes not believing the angel.

"I have to.... to stretch you okay." Dean explained awkwardly as he moved his hand between the angels legs.

He just nodded in agreement with a small smile.

Dean grazed his teeth across Castiel's stomach as he pressed a single finger against his puckered hole.

Cas tensed up slightly in discomfort. It wasn't painful, but it definitely wasn't pleasant either.

The hunter slowly moved his finger in deeper then let Cas adjust to the intrusion.

"You okay?" Dean asked worriedly

"Just fine. Keep going." The angel gasped gritting his teeth.

After a few minutes Dean added a second finger. As he did the angel pushed down on his hand order to push Dean's fingers further in.

The angel was gasping now. Sweat was beading on his face. Dean tried to distract Cas by peppering him with kisses as he scissored the angel open carefully. The feeling was now a mixture of pleasure and discomfort.

Castiel gasped and moaned as Dean's fingers worked at him.

"Dean! Oh my God Dean! Ah! Fuck!" The angel was streaming out a continued variations of those words over and over again.

The hunter was grinned slightly at his angel who seemed to be enjoying this.

Finally Dean added a third finger. This time he found the angels prostate and made him wail in pleasure.

Dean nearly came right there just listing to Castiel shouts of ecstasy.

"Guess I found the sweet spot huh." Dean gasped out with a grin.

Cas was unable to respond. All he could do was smirk back as unhuman noises continued to find their way out of his throat.

The hunter was fully hard now, his cock leaking with precum. He wanted so desperately to bury himself within Castiel but didn't want to cause him any discomfort.

Dean kept on hitting the angels prostate as he wiggled his fingers inside of him.

"Dean. Okay. I think... I think I'm ready." The angel hissed between growls of pleasure.

"You sure?" Dean questioned.

The angel gave his lover a look that clearly said he was ready for anything. So Dean removed his fingers and reached again for the bottle of lube.

Castiel whimpered at the loss of Dean's fingers.

He watched hungrily as Dean moaned while stroking himself a few times to properly apply enough lube.

Then he crawled over the angel and kissed him hard.

The next thing Cas felt was the tip of Dean's cock penetrating him slowly. It was an extremely unpleasant feeling at first. Then Dean slowly slid in deeper before waiting for Cas to get comfortable. The angels nails were digging into Dean's back as he painted.

"Don't ask..... I promise I'm fine Dean." Castiel managed to sputter before his lover could ask again. Then he said "More Dean!"

Dean carefully followed his angels pleas and slide himself deeper as he emitted gasping moans from his throat too.

When Dean was fully mounted they were both pouring sweat and painting like they had just ran a damn marathon.

"Shit your tight Cas." Dean moaned softly.

"Just like you like it right Dean?" Cas asked with a small smirk.

Dean growled with pleasure. "So my angel is into dirty talk huh?"

Cas winked and dug his nails deeper into Dean's strong muscular back.

Dean tried to stay still for a bit to allow his angel to get more comfortable. The hunter had a hard time not moving. Cas was just so warm and tight. The angel fit perfectly around Dean.

Finally Cas gasped "Fuck Dean! Move please!"

Dean was grateful. He hadn't been sure how much longer he could have waited.

The hunter slowly moved backwards before sliding carefully forward again.

"Shit Dean!" Cas gasped as he dug his nails painfully into Dean's back. The feeling was amazing. Unlike anything else. It was absolutely thrilling.

Dean began to pick up speed slowly as he continued to move. They were both gasping and moaning trying to form half compressible words.

Castiel's fingers were scrambling for something to hold onto. His right hand grazed the mark on Dean's left arm causing the hunter to grunt loudly closing his eyes momentarily. Then his hand moved on, down Dean's arm. They scrabbled at each other until Dean grasped the angels hand into his own and pushed it down onto the bed, their fingers locking together tightly.

They were stairing intently into each others hands as Dean fucked his angel slowly.

Apparently Cas didn't want Dean to go slow because the angel wrapped his legs around Dean's waist, making the hunter bucked extra hard in pleasure at the change of position.

"Harder Dean." Castiel growled biting into Dean's skin.

Dean began fucking Cas harder making the bed begin to shake.

The angel arched his back as Dean suddenly hit his prostate.

"Ohhhhhhhh my Goddd!!! Deannnnnnn!" Castiel screamed throwing his head back violently into the pillow underneath him.

"Fuckkk Cas!!!" Dean moaned in pleasure slamming even harder into the angel.

The bed was now banging repeatedly into the wall with each forward thrust. Castiel kept screaming as the hunter hit is prostate with every forward motion. They were both close to their climax.

Dean reached down and began stroking the angel in time with each thrust. Castiel couldn't think straight anymore. He was barely holding on but he didn't want to cum first. He felt the heat in his stomach rise and bubble up.

Dean was also trying to hold on. He lasted two more thrusts before throwing his head back, screaming Castiel's name to the heavens as he filled his angel. At the same moment Castiel came moaning his lovers name out soft and sexy.

After, Dean collapsed on top of the angel. They both layed there covered in dried, stick, cum and sweat for half and hour lazily kissing one another as Dean tried to stay awake.

"You think you can clean us up Cas?" Dean mumbled softly rolling off of the angel so he could lay next to him and burry his face into the his warm, dark hair.

"Absolutely Dean." Cas replied kissing the hunters shoulder. The next instant the two of them were spotless, but still very naked.

"I love you so damn much Cas." Dean mumbled barley awake now.

"I love you too Dean. " The angel murmured back softly.

Castiel curled up into Dean's side and closed his eyes. Yes angels don't sleep but he was exhausted and needed to recharge his energy. Dean hugged his lover, pulling him close on top of the blankets. As he started to doze off to sleep.

The earlier arguement with Sam had been totally forgotten for the moment. All he cared about was his warm naked angel curled up next to him.

Neither one heard the impala drive back into the motel parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
393 21 19
Sam and Dean run a bakery. They got the shop from Bobby since their parents before a house fire killed Mary and John. They were raised by Bobby, and...
2.8K 154 14
14 year old Castiel Novak was always different. And he payed for it. The bullying seemed endless. Until one day when someone sticks up for him. The n...
3K 124 15
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ɪғ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ... ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ?