His sister (magcon fanfiction)

By slangxo

COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... More

His sister (magcon fanfiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 59

17.9K 234 85
By slangxo

Shawn's P.O.V

I look down out Sammy because she hasn't said anything in a while. I see she's asleep and I laugh.

"Guys I think I have to bring her home." I laugh.

"Dude, she's passed out, but it's only eleven. Isn't it a little early?"

"She's still getting over pneumonia, and she was up at like five this morning."

"Aww poor baby." Lauren frowns.

"She's are age she isn't a baby." Someone jokes.

"No she's a year younger and I feel like she's my little sister." Lauren smiles and I feel Sammy squirm. She wakes up and looks around seeming very lost.

"Uh, we're still in the sand." She groans and leans back onto me.

"She hates sand." I laugh.

"Well I'm heading home too, so let's go." A few people stand up and I pick up Sammy.

"Tyler, carry me." Lauren says to Tyler.

"Not gonna happen."

"Please."

"Fine, come on." He picks her up and drops her on purpose.

"Really? I'm gonna kill you!"

"To late, I'm running." He runs off and she chases him.

"Are they dating?" Sammy asks.

"No."

"They should, they'd be cute together."

"I know, I think they both like each other but they won't tell anyone." I laugh as we both walk toward my house. I walk in and I place her down.

"Hey mom!" I shout as I walk upstairs with Sammy.

"Hey, I'm going to bed. Night kids." I walk into my room and Sammy goes right over to my bed and climbs in.

"Babe, move it or loose it." I push her and she rolls. I take a seat next to her and I pull her close to me.

"Your the best." She mumbles.

///////////////////////////////

Samantha's P.O.V

"You okay?" Shawn asks.

"No, go away." I stuff my face into Atticus.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing." I cry. There is something wrong and it's me missing my brother. I really want Jack and same with Sammy. I just want them back with me. I had this awful dream last night and it just made me scared of what's going on.

Shawn's P.O.V

"You have to get up to take your medicine and eat."

"No, I just want Jack." That's what this is about. I walk over to her and I kiss her forehead. I walk into the office and I turn on the computer and FaceTime Jack.

"Hey what's the issue?" His face pops up.

"She refuses to take her medicine or eat."

"It's only been three days since she has been in Canada, how is she going to be away for five more months?"

"Wait did you just say five months?"

"Yeah, they said it's gonna be till after Christmas to rebuild the house to how it used to look."

"Okay, so what do I do?"

"Don't force her to have the medicine." He says while thinking.

"Just don't have her take it." Sammy comes into view.

"Yeah, don't have her take it. Just let her become a depressed, OCD, hyper kid. That'll be great." Jack says sarcastically.

"Well I'm giving ideas." Sam backs himself up.

"How about you bring her to the computer geniuses?" Johnson appears.

"If I could get her out of bed." I stand up and walk back to our room. I pick her up and she starts kicking.

"Let me go!" I bring her to the computer and I sit down and I hold her to my lap.

"Let me go!" She just cries and she falls to the ground. I look at Jack and he puts his head in his hands.

"Bug, please cooperate." She looks up and looks at the screen.

"No, I miss you."

"Sammy, you have to take your medicine even if you don't want to. You also need to calm down." Jack looks at her and she nods.

"I'm sorry." She wipes her eyes and takes a seat next to me. It's quiet for a few minutes before Sammy speaks.

"Jack, I have a question." She looks at him and he nods.

"Can I go to school with Shawn?"

"Sure, but you have to get all signed up and you have to make sure you are in the right grade and stuff."

"Okay, I love you."

"We love you too!" Jack and Sam scream before ending the call. Sammy hugs me and cries a little more.

"Wanna go eat some breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm so glad I have you." She stands up and I laugh.

"I'm glad I have you too." We walk downstairs and Aaliyah is eating.

"Hey buddy." Sammy goes over to her and she smiles.

"Hey Sammy, you feeling better?"

"Now that I see you I am." Sammy takes the seat next to her and grabs a piece of toast from the plate in the center of the table. She pulls her knees to her chest and nibbles at the food. I can tell she's still not right.

"Ok good, you're up. I have to talk go you about school. What's is gonna happen?" My mom walks in and stands near the table.

"I just talked to Jack before and he said I could to the same school as Shawn I just need to be in the right type of classes."

"And those would be?"

"Well I'm going into eleventh grade, but in my old school I was going into some senior classes and all AP classes."

"Okay well I will call the school and they'll most likely have you come in to talk to a guidance counselor."

"Okay." My mom walks away while grabbing the house phone. I guess she's calling the school now.

"What classes were you signed up for?" I ask taking a seat next to her and wrapping my arm around her.

"AP physics, twelfth grade AP French, AP economics which is a twelve grade class, AP English twelfth grade, and I am doing another science which is AP biology. There's another I just don't remember though. I don't know what electives you guys have but I know those classes I need to be in for the sake of college admission."

"Wait, so two sciences?"

"Yeah I want to have good two AP science exams under my belt. Also what electives are you in?"

"Music of course and whatever they have me in."

"So I should choose music?"

"Yes, are you gonna do the soccer team too? Or dance? Or gymnastics?"

"There's too many options. What do you think I'm best at?"

"You are really good at dance, but same with soccer."

"I'll do soccer because dance is just for fun anyway."

"I think you also get out of gym in our school when you are on a varsity sport, so if you get on varsity, run with it. Gym class this year is gonna be awful because the new gym teacher is an ex-military person."

"Have fun babe." She laughs.

"What if I'm on a sport?"

"Are you?"

"No."

"That's what I thought." She smiled and I think I got her mind off of Jack.

"So, school is in six days, what are you gonna do?"

"Go to school, I like learning." She walks out of the kitchen and head toward the stairs.

"Well we'll see about then when you have to get up early every single morning except for two days." I shout after her as she walks into our room.

She's gonna have a totally different view because we also have SAT's.

////////////////////////////////

Well guys this is the last chapter of His Sister book one. Yes I said book one.

There is going to be a sequel and if you are wondering there will also be a third book, but that will not be for a while considering this second book will be packed with longer chapters.

I would also like to make note that I'm so happy to have you guys who read my story. It means so much to me when I see your comments saying you love this. Well I will see you in the sequel. It's called When Will I See You Again.

So I have already written a bunch of chapters so it's gonna be good.

Much Love,
Sammy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her&nbsp; brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
6.1K 181 37
Friends But Something more is a fanfic mash up of O2L and Magcon. It is a story about how being friends can turn into something else whether good or...