BTS 8th member ✔️

Door BTSatSunset

Chai Darling, a Mexican-Korean is a Korean idol as BTS' 8th member, this her story on how she lives with 7 ot... Meer

Author note
An introduction to BTS: Justice Version
The Lair
War of Hormone Era
Mixtapes
Overseas
Dorm Life
Fights
Burn the Stage Ep. 2
I Need U Era
Dope MV
Run Era
73 Questions Justice | Vogue
Burn the Stage Ep. 3
Justice's Fashion at Award Shows
Fifa World Cup 2018
Fire MV
Save Me MV
Darling's absence throughout the Years
ISAC 2015-2017
Stress
Blood Sweat & Tears MV
Spring Day MV
Hair colors
Not Today MV
Anger & Frustration
Helping out a Trainee
Nation's Extended Sister
DNA MV
MIC Drop MV
Airport Struggles
Incheon Airport, May 08, 2017
CONFIRMED: Darling's Grandfather has passed
Debut
BTS Highlight Reels
Sea
America Interviews
FAKE LOVE MV
Tattoo Bangtan?
Darling Quotes
Darling's injuries
Lotte Family Concert/Departure
Alone on Stage? // 1
Epiphany // A/N
Darling's Notes
Intro for Justice?
IDOL MV
Darling's Birthday !!
Can't Sing?
Small Fights [1]
Justice's KProfile
Burn the Stage Ep. 4 & 5
Mutant AU
IDOL ft. Nicki Minaj lyrics
Justice's Sasaeng || 1
Alone on Stage? // 2
Contemplation
Trivia: Born This Way
Video Games
Emotional Chaos
Justice's V-Live: Oct. 01, 2018
Love Yourself London
Safety Blanket
Mixed Emotions || Sustice/Juga
Leave The City
Mutant AU |1| Beginnings
Mutant AU |2| Día de los Muertos
Highschool
Concept Photos Outfits || HER
Concept Photos Outfits || TEAR
Concept Photos Outfits || ANSWER
Airplane Pt. 2 JPN Version MV
Burn the Stage Ep 6
Mutant AU |3| Ordinary Day
Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks
Justice's Sasaeng || 2
Seokjinnie's Birthday
Justice's Sasaeng || 3
Small Fights [2]
FLY
Burn the Stage Ep. 7
Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl
Mutant AU |6| Phoenix Force
A Rainy Day
Mixed Emotions || Jumin/Justim
Jack of All Trades
Different lifestyle
Justice Playing Instruments
Mafia AU
Rings || Mafia Au x 1
Roulette || Mafia AU x 2
Rush || Mafia AU x 3
Burn the Stage ep. 8
Raw || Mafia AU x 4
Younger Cousin PT. 1
Boy With Luv
House of Memories
Please read! Important!

Burn the Stage Ep. 1

17K 287 7
Door BTSatSunset

[This Chapter does affect the Plotline]

Darling's outfit for the beginning of the episode (where they are sitting down and deciding how to showcase their tour)

2017.01.07
The Wings Tour, D-42

I sat next to Taehyung and a rack, my back against a mirror as we crowded around. My Blue baby hairs getting in my face and I blow them away with the wave of a hand.

"What I can say for sure is that there's a reason we do this. I want this to have a reason." Yoongi says, all our attention towards the second oldest.

"I think fans would be curious about what we do backstage." Hoseok adds, I nod in agreement.

"I think it has to be more raw. What happens before we do make-up. What we do when we're in hotels." Hoseok continues.

"Honestly, sometimes we argue. It happens, you know." Namjoon points out. I nod in agreement.

"We need to show them plainly." Hoseok adds to Namjoon's point.

"I think fans will enjoy the sides that they can't see through a camera ya' know-" I pause seeing everyone's attention on me. I take my head off Tae's shoulder and sit more comfortably.

"-fans will get to see behind the scene action that not many people ever see. I'm positive that they will enjoy and appreciate it." I finish, everyone nods agreeing with me while I slouch against the mirror.

"I think we need to show them without adding or concealing anything. So they have a reason to watch it." Namjoon says.

"Joonie, they're gonna watch it no matter what we show them, i'm pretty sure they won't stop watching it. But emotional impact can really bring all of us and all of them together, so it's probably the best option." I say.

"That's how people think of us. They think we show our lives without filtering anything, but we hide a lot of things. I tried really hard so that my weaknesses don't show. We should get rid of all that and show them the raw side." Yoongi adds, I nod to him adding to the emotional impact idea.

"When we're under pressure we get annoyed at each other. We get sensitive. I think we need to show them some of that too." Namjoon adds, I nod completely agreeing with what the older ones are saying.

"During our performances or preparations we always show... the finished product. Honestly, we don't want to show them the entire process. Because there are a lot of things that we're not good at." Yoongi says.

"What I've always emphasized ever since we made our debut is that we want to interact man to man. I struggle internally everyday. I actually have these kinds of thought and have these other sides. But if I let them see it, they might worry and they might not like me. But I really want to break out of that." Namjoon explains, sadness starts to take over my emotions because we want what's best for the army and ourselves, we don't want to fail them or ourselves.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(This is Darling's outfit for the interview question explaining segment throughout the series)

"So just take a seat right there and we can start whenever you're ready." A producer tells me, I smile and nod. I sit and I cross my right leg over my left.

"So do I introduce myself or?" I ask awkwardly, giggles are heard in the background and i start to laugh.

"Darling it's already recording" whispered Jungkook, I go wide eyed.

"OH!" I look into the camera and I'm blushing out of embarrassment.

"I'm Justice, the leader of the Maknae line-" I start to laugh to see Jimin's offended face.

"-i'm the sweetheart of the group." I smile at the camera and the producers who are cracking up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2017.02.04
The Wings Tour, D-14
Pre-production Rehearsal

We were all sitting around a table eating with a humidifier on, steam poring out of it. I sit in between Jimin and a Hoseok as I eat my food, my faded blue hair covering my face from the camera and I pull noodles from my chopsticks to my mouth.

"Here's the cue sheet." A producer tells us as we diligently eat and listen at the same time, I pay attention to what the producer is saying, but I start to stare at the table while eating and I stop paying attention. After a while I hear,

"I feel drowsy and watch stuff with no purpose if I stay in the studio." Namjoon says, I smile and put my plate and chopsticks down.

"I feel drowsy right now." I say and stretch my arms and started to lay down behind Jimin, who scoots forward from the couch a little and gives me room. My face between Jimin and Jungkook's bodies as I close my eyes and let sleep take over me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I slowly wake up to see Jimin looking at me.

"Get up, you can lay on my lap." He whispers to me while everyone laughs about something funny, I nod and slowly get up, he scoots down to the last seat of the couch and I lay my head on his right leg, sleep taking over once again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cypher Pt. 4 plays and the floor rises while the rap line slowly walks up. Jimin and I playfully dance to the beat, my wireless mic bobbing up and down with my movements making me laugh. We all sit down and watch them practice, Jin and Jungkook hitting each others knees to the beat of the song, I laugh and move my sleeves up from the velvet maroon jackets that we are all matching with.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After Jimin finishes talking about how fans from all over support us and we want to bring the best for them, he gets up and I take his spot.

"You're background of being a solo artist has given you benefits to something like this, do you feel nervous or excited?" The producer asked me, I thought about what to say and I look at the hotel carpet, my mouth opened, but no words came out.

"When I was a solo artist, I wasn't as big as BTS is now today, not a whole lot of people found my music or myself interesting enough to spend time on me. I wouldn't say i'm use to all this, I'd say i'm comfortable, just not use to it. I didn't really do concerts much either, I performed at a couple award shows, but that's about it. This is a whole new territory for me that i'm stepping into, i'm being cautious about it, but i'm certainly going to enjoy every moment of it." I tell them, They nod and I smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My solo song for the "Wings" Album is a song called Broken. (Original Artist: Gorillaz). It's kind of a techno song and stands out from the instrumental beauty of the rest of the boys' songs. I don't have much choreography for it, I do use the circle that Jungkook uses in "Begin", and I dance during the chorus, but other than that I just stand with a mic prop and use a wireless mic.

"That was good Darling." Jungkook complimented me when I finished rehearsing, I nodded as a thank you chugging down a water bottle.

"I just need to tweak the choreography and I should be solid." I tell Jungkook as I throw my bottle in the recycling.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You know sometimes when I'm alone in my studio or in my room I just think about decisions that have been made-" I tell the camera and producers, I slouch in my chair, my fake glasses slipping down my nose as I look down.

"Like what would have happened if PD-nim didn't take me out as a solo artist? Would I be succeeding on my own? Would my solo career end earlier then I thought?-" I look at the camera sadly and I smile sadly looking back to my lap and fiddling fingers, I chuckle.

"It's why I like being around someone, so those thoughts don't come to my head, Because I'd hate to doubt myself when we are all going so far ya know." I said, and looked at the producers..

"I'm glad to be apart of BTS, I don't think I would be healthy mentally without them by my side. I really do appreciate them, we bring out the best of ourselves, and that's exactly what band mates should do."

"What do you hope to find out about yourself during this tour?" The producer asks.

"Uhh-" I pause to think, I take my sleeves and pull them over my hands to make sweater paws.

"-I guess to find out sides of me I never knew about ?" I question unconfident with my answer.

"Or more of just, being able to find who I should truly be, find out the ugly sides of me so that I can make them beautiful." I say and smile, laughing and looking down and playing with the hem of my sweater paws.

"It's all I've ever been looking for really." I finalize and smile at the camera.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

744K 12.6K 100
《 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ 》 ⇒ You are Y/n. Y/n is the eighth member of BTS. ⇒ In this story, know the challenges, consequences, advantages, and what the result...
142K 3.3K 93
Follow Chaeri as the 8th and youngest member of BTS and the details of her life with members + her difficult love life between Jungkook and Hongjoo...
510K 9.3K 78
BTS Eighth Member scenarios + imagines about the (imaginary) youngest and female member Kim Chaelin. [ Highest Ranks: #6 in rm / #249 in Fanfiction ]
174K 2.8K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...