Because of HIM...✔

By taecookie9597

Jeon Jungkook, a very well known man for his dark characteristics. He can extenuate any situation he has done... More

🐰👽Chapter 1👽🐰-Cancel our date?
🐰👽Chapter 2👽🐰- Im Engaged!
How they look like:
🐰👽Chapter 3👽🐰- Hickies
Chapter 4- Drunk
🐰👽Chap 5👽 🐰-Why are you so clingy??
Chapter 6 -Lucy
🐰👽Chapter 7: YOU WHAT?!👽🐰
🐰👽Chapter 8: Bffs reunite again!👽🐰
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: (still flashback)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Oh...
Chapter 14: Sudden date
Chapter 15: OMO!
Chapter 16: Noise
Chapter 17: I'm Sorry
Chapter 18: 2 weeks
! ! !
Chapter 19: Gang
Chapter 20: NamJin
✨✨✨🎉🎉100K READS!!🎉🎉✨✨✨
Chapter 21: This is War
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23
Special Chapter

Chapter 9: Preparation

9.9K 338 105
By taecookie9597

3rd Person's:

It was 11' oclock already and the dominant males which is Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook are already drunk while the Bestie's..Jin, Jimin, Jisoo and Taehyung are giggling cause their partners were so cute all cuddled up on the floor.

"Aigoo..Looks like they'll sleep on the guest room tonight." Jin muttered and shook his head Then the others nodded.

"There's no way im going to sleep with Jungkook when he smells like shit." Taehyung said and poked his husband's shoulder with his feet.

"Same." The other three said in unison.
When they were about to pick up their lovers they halted when Jisoo Gasp.

"Wha-"

"MY WEDDING WILL BE IN THREE DAYS ALREADY!! I STILL HAVEN'T PREPARED." Jisoo yelled.

"Oh yeah!!! Well, Don't worry noona..Me, Jimin and Jin hyung will help you tomorrow!" They squeled in happiness returning back to what they're supposed to do.

After putting their lovers to the guest room they ran to Jungkook and Taehyung's room to have a little bit of a slumber party!

They talked about what happened back then to their teen lives, How they met they're lovers, They're first crush, heartbreaks and more.

"So Tae...since your going to have a baby already, What are you going to name her or him?" Jimin asked and fixed his face mask.

"Hmm..I haven't thought about it yet..But i think, if its going to be a boy i'll name him..Uhm.. Jeon Junghyung stands for Jungkook and Taehyung and for the girl Jeon Jungha." (Jung means: dear, love, Truth and Ha means: delightful)

"Waahhh cute name."Jisoo squeled.

"I want it to be twins!" Jin yelled and clap his hands. Taehyung almost choked.

"Hyung its easy for you to say..But it will be hard for me!" They just laughed at taehyung and soon yawned.

"We should sleep now it's getting late, especially for you Taehyung, Its not healthy for you to stay up." Jin scolded then the 4 of them went to bed after brushing their teeth.

"I'm really excited for tomorrow.."Jisoo said and sighed in relief.

"You mean later Since, Its 12 am already." Jimin corrected and jisoo just rolled her eyes laughing.

"I'm really happy that we are reunited once again." Taehyung whispered and hugged Jin's waist like what a kid would do to they're mother.

"Aigoo..I'm also happy that my babies again are complete. Let's sleep now good night love ones, It's going to be a long day later." Jin motherly said and kissed the forehead of the three.

"Goodnight eomma!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The 4 dominant males woke up from their slumber when they heard loud music was booming early in the morning. They groaned in pain, standing up wincing.

"Geez, Our lovers did'nt even bother putting us on bed..Look at us sleeping on the floor." Namjoon said and shook his head Suddenly the door to they're room flew open revealing jin with apron wrapped around his body.

"Oh finally you guys woke up, Anyways get down stairs now the breakfast is ready." Then he closed the door again not letting the 4 males responded.

"Wow guys, I just met you yesterday but to be honest I'm really comfortable with you guys." Hoseok said to the 3 males who smiled at him and Yoongi chuckled wrapping his arms around hoseoks neck and ruffled his hair.

"We too feel comfortable with you already hoseok." What yoongi said was true since knowing hoseok for being a ball of sunshine made it easy for them to be-friend him.

After the 4 males finished doing they're morning routine they went downstairs to the kitchen, Not forgetting to give they're lovers a morning kiss but poor Jungkook he did'nt get one since Taehyung glared at him fire coming out of his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'll have a talk with you..In private." When the people inside the kitchen heard this they walked out leaving the Jeon Couple.

"Jagi-"

"Don't you jagi me Jeon." With this Jungkook shut his mouth.

"You were drunk as hell yesterday And I've had enough of you getting drunk cause you whine like a 3 year old..God, Jungkook you know alcohol is not good for your health..What if one day Our child see's you drunk don't you think she/he won't be affected?" Taehyung explained.

"Tae Sorry, I promise I will never drink anymore.EVER." Jungkook apologised and Kissed the tip of taehyung's nose smiling afterwards.

"You better." Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked into the dinning room.

"Done with your LQ?" Jimin laughed walking inside.

"Gosh, you guys never change." Jisoo rolled her eyes and pulled hoseok to sit beside her.

"Still barking each other." Jin said eating his breakfast while namjoon is hugging him from the back. 

"And namjoon, hands off i'm eating here!" 

After they all have finished eating breakfast they went seperate ways, The Lets just call them the 'Girls' went to a wedding dress store to find a dress for the bride.

"How about this one?" The bride asked to the three who is now squinting they're eyes inspecting the dress.

"A no for me, Its too short." Taehyung said and the bride agreed also turning around to change again. Its already the 3rd time of her changing.

"What about this?" The three boys were not able to answer immediately cause they were busy admiring the dress that Jisoo wore right infront of them.

"Jisoo...You look Beautiful..AS HELL!!!'' Jin shouted squeling afterwards making the staff and people chuckle at him. the other two males nodded 

"WOAh, Chill jin."

"Ms. I will buy this." the staff nodded "You made a very good choice maam, You look amazingly gorgeous.'' The staff commented making jisoo blush in embarassment.

"Hehehe, thank you.. you also look gorgeous." The staff can't help but giggle at the cuteness of jisoo.

"MY JISOO IS FINALLY A WOMAN!" Jimin shouted clinging onto the bride before talking about how beautiful jisoo have grown. 

"Jeez, jimin you talk like a 60 year old woman who never tasted a dic-" Taehyung did'nt finish what he was saying when jin hit his head.

"Mouth mister." taehyung pouted, Jimin laughing his ass off but soon frowned when jin also smack his head.

"Let's go now" Jin ordered and the 3 nodded following him.

Meanwhile with the boys..

"Wow guys it only took us 1hour to finish everything."

"I wonder what the others are doing right now." Jungkook  wondered drinking his frappe.

"Jungkook.." Namjoon finally spoke after being quiet for 5 minutes already, The called male looked at his hyung confused to why he's hyung's serious face.

"He already knows your weakness Jungkook, So..you have to protect taehyung at all cost since he is also carrying your child." The aura of jungkook suddenly turned deadly.

"I will hyung..I will."

--------------
AN: and cut!🎬 sorry for the wait guys and also for the short chapter I know you'v waited so long I do hope you understand guys but IM SO THANKFUL THAT YOU STILL SUPPORTED THIS AND OTHER BOOKS!!😥😘😘😘you guys are the best REALLY!😆😘

Who could this 'He' be?

See you next chap guys love you!
😍😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.1K 53
JEON JUNGKOOK, A cold, calculating and merciless Mafia and CEO. He's poised for marriage, his bride-to-be made a shocking decision - she flees one da...
94.8K 2.7K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
40.6K 1.2K 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...
58.8K 1.4K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...