My mate is My Teacher Alpha

By Shannondai

"why would you care?" I asked starting to get angry myself. "I'm your mate" he replied and I scoffed at the... More

Chapter 1- Saying Goodbyes
Chapter 2- Moving day
Chapter 3 - Brothers
Chapter 4 - First day of school
Chaper 5 - First shift
Chapter 6- Mate
Chapter 7 - Powers
Chapter 8- 21 questions
Chapter 9- Student assistant
Chapter 10 - Caring for you
Chapter 11- The mall
Chapter 12- Rogues
Chapter 13- Forbidden
Chapter 14- First kiss.
Chapter 15 - Possessive side.
Chapter 16- Mine
Chapter 17- Ball
Chapter 18 - Number
Chapter 19- I've missed you
Chapter 20- Heat.
Chapter 21- Last day of heat.
Chapter 23- Climax
Charter 24- Mark
Chapter 25- Pack

Chapter 22- Mind

2.2K 58 3
By Shannondai

I felt someone lightly shake me as I came out of for a first time in a while a deep sleep.

"Come on beautiful wake up" I heard him say and I slowly opened my eyes to see a dressed Honur sitting in front of me smiling.

I smiled back and he lent down to kiss me on the lips. He pulled away before we got to into it to which I groaned and he smirked at me. He got up and it was only then when I saw what he was wearing.

He wore black trousers and a white shirt that hugged him in all the right places making me start to drool imagining whats under that shirt.

"This is the smallest I have" he said snapping me out of my thoughts and saw him coming out of the wardrobe holding out some tracky bottoms.

"Thank you" I replied taking them from his hands and went into the bathroom to change putting my bra on as Well.

After I come out he was no were to be found so I went downstairs trying to find him.

I walked into the kitchen to see him moving plates into the island as he looked up at me after putting them down.

"Breakfast is served" he said and smiled as I giggled at him.

"Thank you" I said as I say down at the other side of the island facing him.

We sat eating and talking about random things. We both made jokes which mine was not as funny as his were.

"Come on I'll drop you home to get change" he said getting up from the table.

I nodded and went to get my things. I stuffed my clothes into my bag and I put my shoes on following him out the door to his car.

As we got in the car he started up his engine and pulled into the road as he put his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him but his eyes were glued to the road.

We were outside my house sitting in silence not wanting to go.

"Come here" he said as his hand still was on my thigh. I leaned over to him and he took off my seat belt lifting me over to straddle him.

"Oh" I said and he smiled at me.

We starred at each other and all I could think about was my lips on his.

Not being able to wait any longer I smashed my lips on his soft ones to which he immediately kissed back.

Tingles and heat spread through my body making me moan at the feeling of them from his touch. One of his hands where in my hair while his other arm were around my waist supporting me. My arms wrapped around his hair and digging my hands into his hair tugging slightly which earned a groan from him. Our lips moved in sync as I pulled his lip and nipped at it letting it spring back into place as he moaned as I connected out lips back together. I ran my tongue along his bottom one and he opened his mouth letting my tongue slip in. He did the same and we explored each others mouths like it's the first time as we fight for dominance.

His arm around my waist went to the hem of my top disconnecting our lips as he took his top of me and connected out lips back up again. His hands explored my chest, stomach and back like he was familiarizing himself with it.

He pulled away as we both panted heavily.

"If we carry on I will have my way with you in this car" he said huskily as he calmed his panting down to make it come out clearly.

I blushed and reached for the top pulling it back on me. Once I was done he gave me a last peck before lifting me up back into the passenger seat.

"See you soon" I said with a smile after I picked up my bag with my hand on the door looking back at him.

"See you soon" he replied with a smile. After he said that I opened the door and walked up to the front door letting my self in looking back and waved before entering the house shutting the door behind me.

I heard him drive away and I looked around the house with a smile painted on my lips.

I ran upstairs and locked the door to my bedroom thankful that my parents are out.

I walked to my bathroom and got undressed walking into the shower.

After the shower I wore blue skinny jeans, grey top that says meow on it and my black converse.

I emptied my bag and put my clothes in the washing machine. I got my bag ready and walked out of the house and into my car.

I drove to school but stopped to get some petrol.

As I parked and got out of the car walking towards the school there was Amber and Sam waiting for me.

"How are you?" Sam asked as she took me into a home crushing hug.

"Better" I replied as she let me go and Amber hugged me.

"Good" Sam said as Amber let go of me.

We walked into school talking about random things but i zoned out and someone walked past me.

'I hate school' I heard in my head and I looked around shaking my head.

'urgh more papers to mark even though the students don't take to much notice of their work writing anything's I heard in my head as a teacher walked past.

'urgh fuck this school'

'it's tooo early' I heard as too more people walked past.

'midnight what's happening?' I asked my walk.

'you got your new power you can read minds but not mates until we mated' she replied and I felt disappointed not being able to read Honurs thoughts but glad in a way.

I said bye to Amber and Sam walking off to class hearing people's thoughts as I walked by some of them I wished I didn't hear.

I was in class when someone's thought ran through my head.

'why does the teacher look like shrek'

I had to bite my lip to stop me laughing. I tried to focus to see if I can hear the teachers thoughts and pictures her face in my head.

'why do I teach this it's not like they listen' I got exited when her thought ran through my head knowing I can choose who I listen to and I smile.

The rest of the day went smoothly but it was difficult with me wanting it to end to spend time with Hunor at the end off the day with no one around.

I am currently sitting at the back of Mr Blacks classroom waiting for the girls to go as I marked some papers.

'He's so hot'

'I would tap that'

I bit My lip not wanting to growl.

'I wonder if he had a girlfriend '

' I hope I'm his mate'

When I heard that a unstoppable low growl made its way past my lips and I looked up hoping no one heard me but Hunor was looking at me with confused eyes.

Knowing I'm going to have to tell him I carried on with the marking zoning them out.

It took 20 or so minutes before they went but I still carried on marking. I felt him breathe against my neck and I looked up noticing the door is shut.

"What was that all about?" He asked me laying a few kisses on my neck making me shiver.

" I don't know what your talking about" I replied as innocently as I could with his lips on my neck.

"You know what I'm talking about. Why did you growl?" He asked turning me around and picking me up so I sat straddling him.

We looked in each other's eyes him waiting for my replie and I was trying to think how to explain it.

"I can read people's minds" I said looking down.

"What?" He replied.

" I can read everyone's mind" he put his hand on my chin raising my head up to be level with him.

"How?" He asked

" Well you know I have these powers" he nodded.

"Well one of them is that I can read people's mind"

"Can you read mine?" He asked.

" Not until we're mated" I replied and he nodded.

"so why did you growl?"

"I heard what them girls were thinking and I couldn't hold it in" I replied and he looked at me for a couple of minutes before leaning in and kissing me. I kissed him back with my hands wounding around his neck and our lips moved in sync but before we could get into it he pulled away.

We sat there talking with me on his lap and kissing at times before we had to go.

We walked to put cars saying bye before I drove home.

I cooked dinner and eat them ran upstairs locking the door having a shower getting dressed into pyjamas.

I laid on my bed trying to fall asleep but I couldn't my mind kept on drifting to him. It was until I hear my phone go off. I picked it up opening up the message seeing it's for Hunor.

'can you sleep?' I smiled and typed a replie.

' no can you?' It wasn't long until he replied back.

'No'
'can I come over?'

'sure' I replied suddenly nervous he was going to see my bedroom.

I jumped up cleaning all the stuff of the floor that I had put there in a hurry.

I was sitting on my bed when I heard a knock and I looked up. At my window was Hunor I got up and opened it walking back to my bed sitting down.

"Hey" he said coming to sit next to me.

"Hi" I replied with a small smile.

He lent over to me and kissed me softly in my lips pulling away after a few moments. He laid back pulling me with him as I cuddled into his side with my head on his chest as he played with my hair slowly falling asleep listening to his heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.4K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
1.2M 41.3K 80
"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were both twins. "...What?" I hear myself s...
73.5K 1.4K 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.2M 33.8K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...