Devil Incarnate β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Answers

19K 804 1.3K
By mochikookielove

We crossed 106k y'all.

VERY VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR LOVE. IT'S SO OVERWHELMING TBH.

Also this was more tiring and chaotic than I expected bhahaha.

I merged similar questions and skipped spoiler ones, hope y'all understand. Also sorry if your question didn't make it. So without further ado, here's your answers:

Jimin:

Do you love Jungkook? (Lots of y'all asked this)

>>Yes I do love him but I am ashamed of myself to feel anything for him as he's a psychopath who killed all of my family. I think something's wrong with me to love him :(

Please forgive JK and ask him about his nightmares (again it was repetitive)

>>I can't just forgive him for killing my family, put yourself in my shoes and see. And I did ask him once but his stubborn ass won't tell me so I too don't want to press, he doesn't deserve care.

@pjmnht please realize that JK loves you

>>Mm I don't know if he loves me because he's never said it :(

@HoHoHoshi what would you do if JK kills Tae? Would you start to consider suicide?

>>I would kill Jungkook and then kill myself right after.

@moonona if Jungkook got shot by a gun what would you do?

>>Take him to a hospital obviously.

@HaidiGotJams can you do a split on a dick?

>>*chokes* I... Don't know. Never tried.

@JikookProductions what was the first thing you thought when you saw Jungkook's dick? You might be upset with him right now but be honest (sorry I'm a perv and I love you)

>>*blushes* he-he’s really BIG and I was afraid that it would hurt.

@deema7331 what would you do if you discovered that you are pregnant with kook's child?

>>I honestly have no idea. It surely will complicate things for me.

______________________________________

Jungkook:

@hazzywhatsgood stop killing ppl bitch

>>Shut up or I'll kill you too…Bitch

Will you tell Jimin about your past and nightmares? (Common question)

>>Nope. He'll see me as someone who's broken and weak, I don't want him to pity me.

@KpopAnimeFanBaby Jungkook will you marry me?

>>Hell no. I'm already married.

@Jimin_got_kookies please apologize to Jimin & open up to him because he's your “wife” after all

>>I already did apologize but he won't forgive me :(

@lahSmith3 Can u chill for 4 minutes please? You are so intense bro.

>>Nope. I was born intense.

@GharbiRima What does love mean to you? Bcz I don't think that killing Jimin's family & wanting to possess him & keep him locked 4 ever is out of love.

>>I don't know what love is, no one taught me so can you tell?  All I know is I want him to smile brightly at me and be happy in my presence and stay with me. Since he's not doing that and instead tried running away I killed his family, he broke my trust. I see the severity of my actions now, he's like a lifeless doll *frowns* and I want apologize but then again my apology won't bring them back. I just hope he forgives me.

@Bulletproof4Jikook do you love your father? Idk I'm just curious.

>>Mmm may be. I just want him to acknowledge me as his son and be proud of me.

@Kana498 if you could reverse time to fix only one of your mistakes what would it be?

>>Being born.

_____________________________________

Yoonseok:

@90sMum how is the relationship going?

>>*Hoseok yells* AMAZING!

*Yoongi looks at his boyfriend with a whipped expression and turns towards you with a gummy smile and nods* Amazing indeed.

@Gracie_loves_Jikook do you guys want to have kids?

>>Mm we never thought about that *looks at each other and smiles at the end*

Who's top? (Common question)

>>*Hoseok answers* MY DADDY YOONGAYYYYY.

@deema7331 did JK tell you about his past?

>>Nope, he never tells anything to anyone. But we know what happened to him.

@Kana498 to Yoongi: how long you have been working for JK?

>>For as long as I can remember.

To Hoseok: how did you meet Yoongi?

>>*giggles* it was so funny. I was new to work at Jeon Enterprises(although I knew Jungkook since school) , I work at computers very well, like hacking and stuff (for illegal side of Jeon's) and officially I'm incharge of PR. So yeah, I was going out of the lift, with my files and I bumped into a guy, who was holding a hot cup of coffee which spilled all over my files *laughs a lot* that's how I ended up with a boyfriend.

@minkookah 1) would you guys get married?

2) how would you name your kids if y'all have?

3) what do you think about Jikook's relationship?

>>1&2— we haven't really thought about that.

>>3— we pity them both. They've met under such unfavorable conditions. We just hope they can be happy in the end.

@user95340857 can y'all adopt me? [Correction— it's a Namjin one but I added it here by mistake sorry y'all :( ]

>> Lol no, we already have a kid on it's way. Can we interest you in being our child's nanny though?

______________________________________

Taehyung:

@90sMum are you cautious when talking to Jimin on the phone?

>> Yes.

@_maddiejenner_  can you please be careful? Please take care of Jimin and yourself. And please help Jimin realize that he loves Jungkook.

>> I am careful always and I'll also take care of Jimin. Also why would I make Jimin stay with that psychopath, that's crazy.

@Bulletproof4Jikook are you okay with being in a threesome? Because if so…… TAEGISEOK. I'M SORRY.

<< *chokes* no, I would like to have just one person.

@minkookah do you like someone?

>> Yes.

_____________________________________

Namjin:

@90sMum do y'all know what's going on between Jungkook and Jimin?

*Seokjin is oblivious to Jungkook's evil side, unlike Namjoon so NJ will answer this*  yes I do know and I just hope Jimin can survive with Jungkook.

@Kana498 to Namjoon: are you nervous & scared about Jin & your unborn baby about the with you being in the mafia business?

>> Yes I am quite nervous and scared but I am also very excited. And I'll make sure to protect my husband and baby and keep them away from our enemies.

@Bulletproof4Jikook to Jin: have you ever topped Namjoon?

>> Yes.

@Rai_loves_fanfics y'all are amazing.

>> Thank you. You are amazing too Rai!! *Both blows hand kisses*

_____________________________________

Jungshin (Jungkook's very much alive Dad):

@90sMum why are you so hard on him? Did you even comfort your son after that horrible act was done to him?

>> I am hard because he's useless. I didn't comfort him because I didn't want him to turn soft, also I don't care about him.

@didi0395 just wanna say you're a horrible father.

>> *scoffs* Like I care about your opinion.

@deema7331 why are you so fucked up?

>> I was born this way.

@chimerojeons why do you hate Kookie so much? You turn a baby bun into a monster whom can't even love properly ergh!

I hate him because he deserves it. I didn't turn him into a monster, it's just that he took after me.

@Kana498 how did you meet JK's mom aka your wife?

>> *smiles slightly* it was on a beautiful afternoon. *looks back at author* aah you didn't tell them yet right? *author nods* y'all wait till she tells you the whole thing.

@Bulletproof4Jikook would you take a bullet for your son?

>> *chuckles darkly* why the fuck would I do that. I'd rather put one in him.

@_jiminology is there a main reason in WHY you allowed Jungkook to marry Jimin? If there is, tell me.

>> As I said before it's to gain political image of being charitable. And another thing is that Jimin is much like Aerum.

@user95340857 do you miss your wife a lot? Stupid question ik.

>> *chuckles in pain* Yes I do miss her a lot.

@KpopAnimeFanBaby Jungshin could you please jump off a ten storey building? I'll appreciate it.

>> *glares* How about I push you off one?

__________________________________

Aerum (Jungkook's dead Mom) :

@90sMum did you know about the mafia? Were you scared for your own life?

>> Yes, and yes I was so terrified.

@randompotato4 did you love your son?

>> No.

@deema7331 1) what do you think of kook falling in love with Jimin? 2) Do you hate your husband? 3) Do you like Jimin as your son's husband?

>> 1) it's unfortunate for Jimin. 2) *shudders* YES. 3) it's unfair to Jimin so no.

@Kana498 do you regret anything in your life when you were alive?

>> Yes, meeting that monster (Jungshin).

@Bulletproof4Jikook what advice would you give to Jimin?

>> RUN.

@HaidiGotJams love you mom.

>> Love you too my sweet child.

____________________________________

Jimin's Dead Fam:

@90sMum what's one thing you hope Jimin will do for the upcoming days? Do you watch over Jimin?

>> Hope he is safe and happy. Yes we do watch over him helplessly.

@moonona Jimin's mom, will you let Jimin forgive Jungkook?

>> Of course not! You don't build life with a psychopath! My baby deserves better.

@silverhaired Jimin's Mom: you know & you felt something has changed in Jimin ( started to develop feelings for Jungkook) why did you force him to run away with you?

>> Because Jungkook killed my husband. I can't let my son love his father's killer, that's sick.

@BestKookie101 Jihyun: what's the best memory you had with Jimin?

>> Whenever hyung used to take me to beach and buy me ice cream.

@_jiminology Jihyun: do you still like Jungkook even if he's the reason you died? He didn't do it on purpose so would you still like him like before?

>> *frowns* no, Jungkook hyung is a bad man.

Jisoo: you probably can see what's happening to the couple from up there so do you think Jungkook deserves Jimin now? I mean he tries to give everything to your son just to make him smile & be happy.

>> No, he'll never deserve my son. Also what he's doing is nothing compared to his crimes. He's pure evil. (AN: She doesn't know Jungkook's past meh)

____________________________________

Author:

How's your health? (Common question)

>> Currently I'm fine y'all. Thank you for your concern. I love y'all so much.

Will there be a happy ending? (Common question)

>> HELL TO THE FUCKING YEAH. Have patience my children.

@AestheticTale when did you start writing?

>> This is my very first book so just now.

@dankmars how old are you?

>> 22.

@princess9699 where are you from & the boy bands you stan?

>> I'm from India and I don't really stan any other boyband groups than BTS. I stan EMINEM hard though, does that count? He's the one who created the term “Stan” and “Stanning” ;)

@trulyjikook did anything in particular inspire you to write this book? If so, what was it?

>> Nope, I always had this storyline in my head since I was 15.

@randompotato4: what's your favourite food?

>> Rajma(black bean curry) chawal (rice) .

@jungcock_is_mine I love you author. Marry me. No matter that I'm a girl.

>>Haha yes surely * mails you your wedding ring*

@HoHoHoshi Author-nim!! Do you have this whole book planned out or are you just going with the flow? (If you are going with the flow can you add Hoshi even if he's just a random person from school with no importance to the plot whatsoever?) I love you, stay well.

>> I have the all the main incidents in my mind already, I just go on adding fluff as it comes to me. Also surely I'll add you! And you're a very important person!! I love reading your comments. I love you too, take care of yourself too.

@BestKookie101 coke or pepsi?

>> None, I hate carbonated drinks. I love rum though.

@_jiminology 1) where did you get the idea to start a book like this? 2) If you didn't like Jikook ( no offense cause I love Jikook, it's practically my whole life) who would you have shipped with Jimin and Jungkook. 3) Do you prefer a happy ending or sad ending when you're reading stories?

>> 1) No where cause this storyline was almost always in my head. 2) I don't really like them with others but I think it would be Jimin with Taehyung and Kook with Namjoon. 3) Definitely happy ending.

@indiakink can this be an mpreg? Are you gonna make me cry again in the next chapter? How are you? Do you sleep well at night knowing you're breaking hearts across the globe?

>> The tag says mpreg so… Maybe you'll cry. I'm fine thank you. Actually I don't sleep that well and I'm sorry for that hahah.

____________________________________

Others:

@HoHoHoshi to Juancock: who is top 3 pleasure wise?

>> 1) Jimin

    2) My husband

    3) My tiny baby who hates me so much.

@Bulletproof4Jikook to Kai: how does it feel guarding an angel? Do you sneak a look at the Jibooty? Are you taken by a Do Kyungsoo?

>> It's a big responsibility so I do my best. Also hell no, Boss would kill me. Who's he? If he's hot send him to me ;)

Almost all of y'all said fuck off, go die and all to Zeni so this is her answer.

>> Fuck you too bitches *shows middle fingers*

_____________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL MY READERS. LOVE Y'ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.2K 56
"I hate him. He hates me. It's been this way all our lives. Why should this change suddenly?" --- "Let's make a deal" Γ— Γ— Jimin and Jeongguk absolute...
177K 9.6K 68
Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word 'Benefits' in this story is also about c...
77.6K 5.9K 79
Where the two always end up at the beginning. In each other's arms. ---------- I appreciate those of you who give this book a chance. <3 This b...
54.8K 2.8K 22
Jungkook is a 25-year old strong and stunning young alpha, son of the founder and owner of one of the most worldwide known korean companies, the J.C...