The Dragon that stole my Hear...

By ArenFera1870

You were a Rogue, Wanted from Numerous Kingdoms but a Hero of Others. Wanting to get away from them, You cou... More

New Life
New Story Debate
Spoiling/Playing with Kanna
Moving In/Dealing with Neighbors
Thank You.
Friends and Family
First Day/Friend
Dodge ball
Working with the Devil
Fafnir, The Gaming Dragon
Lucua's Master
Esper Powers
Elma, The Law Dragon (Part 1)/ Cook Off
Elma, The Law Dragon (Part 2)/ Breakfast
Elma, The Law Dragon (Part 3)/ Work
The Beach

Shopping and a New Dragon

17.6K 247 1.3K
By ArenFera1870

Narrator POV

Here we see Tohru, Y/N's Dragon Maid, Shopping at a nearby Shopping center.

As she was Walking to her Groceries, She ponders what would be Great for Dinner from Y/N's Likes and Dislikes.

Tohru: 'I cannot believe I Forgot what Y/N likes, And I call my self his Maid.'

As she Wonders sulkingly, Y/N is actually at his Apartment, Doing nothing.

Y/N: I wonder how Tohru is Doing, Maybe I should've gone with her. I'm sure she'll be Fine.

As he Watches, His Focus became interrupted when his Door bell rang, He reached for it and saw. Tohru with a Defeated look.

Y/N: Tohru? What's wrong?

Tohru: *Small Crying* PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE!!!!!

She clung to Y/N while looking at him with Pleading eyes. Not Noticing this, Y/N blushed Hard as he took a Step back.

Y/N: T-T-Tohru, What is it?

He looked at her with Confusion, as he Tried,TRIED, Not to look at her Cleavege.

Tohru: I-I-I got you so manyyyyyyyyy....* Crying, Comically*

Y/N: What?

Tohru: I didn't know what you like so, I got you all of them.

Y/N sighed as he picks up the groceries and confronts her Maid, Tohru prepares for Judgement but...

Y/N: Don't worry Tohru, I'll eat them And Tommorow I'll help you make your Choice.

Tohru looked at her Masters E/C with Amazement and she Smiles widely and Hugged him deeply.

Tohru: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

They both fell to the Floor as Y/N comforted his Maid.

Y/N: 'Jeez, what will I do with you?'

Timeskip to Y/N teaching Tohru to Cook, only for her to Destroy the Kitchen~

Tohru, now with Y/N, Walked towards the Shopping Center for Next Week as they walk side by Side.

Y/N: I forgot, Tohru what do you like?

Tohru: He he, I'll try anything if you like it.~

Y/N: *Flustered* I-I see...

They made their way to the Shopping District, not the Mall, which is Where Y/N would've wanted to go.

Y/N: I thought we're gong to the Mall.

Tohru: Mall?

Y/N: Its a Big Building with Tons of Stores inside, White and lots of People inside.

Tohru grimanced at the Description, Y/N noticed.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Tohru: That reminds of Castles the Humans built to protect from me, They were always Annoying.

Y/N: And liked this Place than at the Mall Because...

Tohru: Oh, Its more Open here and LESS Humans.

Y/N nodded as they make their way inside the District.

From there, Nearly all Kids ran up to them.

All Kids: Y/N!!!

They clung to Y/N as Others ran around them.

Kid1: Play with us!!

Kid2: Let's go!!

Kid3: C'mon the Playground isn't far.

The Kid tugs on his Shirt while Others just clung to his Leg.

Tohru: Wow, I didn't know you were Popular here.

Y/N: Yeah, One day I was Shopping here, the next I know, all these Kids ran up to me.

Tohru Giggled like a School girl as Y/N handles the Kids.

Y/N: Alright kids, Go to your Mommies now. I'm shopping at the Moment.

All the Kids pouted and 'Aaawwwweedd'

Y/N: I'll play another time.

A Little girl from the Group walked up to him as he Crounched down to her Size.

Girl: Pwomise?

Y/N: Pwomise.

He ruffled her hair as the Group ran to their Respective Mommies, Tohru saw Y/N petting the Girl and clung to him.

Y/N: Tohru...

Tohru: ....

Y/N sighed and Petted Tohru's Golden silky Hair, She blushed Slightly and made a Silly Grin. Then the Duo continued their Shopping.

Timeskip with Chibi Y/N playing with the Kids~

As the Duo finnaly played all of their Groceries, a Robber nabbed a Purse.

Y/N: Gaaahh!!

The Robber pushed Y/N as he Fell back, Tohru saw it as her Eyes were Bursting with Bloodlust.

She ran, at the Robber and Knocked him out on the Floor.

As she was About to Kill him, Y/N stopped her with Stern Eyes.

Y/N: Tohru, Stop.

Tohru obeyed as she Lowers her Attack, The people who saw this strare at her, making Tohru and Y/N Anxious.

As they prepared the Worse, The People Clapped for Tohru's Justice on the Robber.

Soon they Made their way Home, With Y/N holding her Hand.

Y/N: I know what your Thinking and Thank you for that.

Tohru: What do you mean?

Y/N: You were gonna Kill that Man for Bumping into me, Nobody has ever done that for me, So...

He Looked at her with a Smile of Gratitude and Half Opened eyes.

Y/N: Thank you...

Tohru blushed at his Face and looked away for moment then looked back at him, Y/N noticed her movement.

Y/N: I also felt it...

Tohru: Felt what?

Y/N: You know what I mean...

Tohru looked at Y/N with a Shock as he looked down.

Y/N: That feeling, When you are either Called a Freak for doing something Unique or a Hero for doing something Unexpected. That's the Cold truth of us Humans, We're ignorant to our Beliefs and will do so until our Graves.

Y/N's face showed Disgust as he Rembers a Memory that would Haunt his Beliefs and Understanding, But he Looked at Tohru with Caring Eyes.

Y/N: But, Whatever happens, You will always be My Maid, Don't let Anyone tell you who you are.

Tohru smiled and He took that as she is Happy, Then they walked home.

Together.

While still Holding Hands.

Y/N knew he was Holding hands with Tohru, but he didn't want to let anything Happen to her. He can't explain why, But he knows they are Somewhat Connected.

Tohru also knows she is Still holding hands with her Master, But Smiles nonetheless. And as they Walk to their Home, They held their Smiles with Pride, as Maid and Master.

Behind them, a Certain Loli Dragon was Eyeing you the Most.

Timeskip with Tohru, Trying to make Y/N try her Tail~

It was a Friday afternoon, Y/N had finished his Work and Prepares to Go home.

???: Hey, Y/N.

He Turned to see his Friend and Drinking Buddy.

Takiya Makoto

Takiya: You want to Drink?

Y/N: Oh thank God, Yes. This work pretty much make me Work to the Bone.

They hurried they're stuff as they Make their way Downstairs.

Y/N: But why me? Others will kindly take that Offer.

Takiya: But your the Only one who can Keep up with my Antics.

They laugh a Bit as they Continue, Y/N was around 6'2 and Takiya was 5'9.

When they Exit the Building, The Duo sense a Dark presence and it was Originated from a Source....

Behind a Tree......

That Tohru was in.....

They Sweat drop at this.

Takiya: Umm.....

Tohru came out of her 'Hiding' place and made her Introductions.

Tohru: Hello, I am Tohru L/N and I am the Maid of Master Y/N.

He flinched at Being called Master as he Stated he doesn't like Being Called Master.

Y/N: Its my Turn to take care of this Special Cousin.

Takiya: Oh, Well I'm Takiya Makoto. I'm Y/N's Work partner. A pleasure to meet you.

Tohru: And to you as Well, Mr. Takiya.

And so the Duo decided to Bring Tohru for their Drinking and Tohru was Between Takiya and Y/N

Tohru POV

This man is Trying to make Y/N his Slave and is Currently trying to make him Forget about me, But I won't Lose to Him as I will make his Plan Back fire.

Narrator POV

The Trio went to a Local Bar and the Two Business Men order their Food and Drinks.

Tohru, Being the 3rd Wheel of the Group, was Planning Takiya's Demise but Takiya asked First.

Takiya: So, I'm Guessing you won't be in our Talk in 'Sobriety'. (Which basically means Talking nonsensical while Drinking.)

Tohru: No I won't.

Tohru: 'What is with this Silly man? Looks like he's trying to get me Confused and make me Forget about Master Y/N. Oh, I know I'll tell him of our Wonderful Relationship with me and Y/N.'

As Tohru prepared to Speak, The two ELITE Business man started TALKING.

Y/N: I still can't Believe the Number of Liabilities and the Deferrals we've been Having for this Month.

Takiya: That doesn't Explain the Accused Acural of one of us and the Cheif brought us another Schedule to Counter act with.

And as they Talk, Tohru was confused by the Subjects they kept Talking about. Takiya notices it and Apologized Profusely.

Tohru took that as an Insult and prepared to Kill him on the Sport, If it wasn't for Y/N's Sudden change of Atmosphere.

Y/N: Tohru~

And thus Began, The Maid version of Y/N as he uses Gripe for this situation.

Y/N: I'm not going to Let you kill a Friend of mine who Shares my ideology, and what is with Your outfit. Maids aren't all that French.

Takiya also Change by Putting up Novelty cartoonish Glasses. He goes on Full Otaku.

Takiya: Y/N, you are Right! Tohru is clearly disrespecting the Maids that Live today!!

And thus, Another Timeskip cause I have no idea on this Conservation.

Timeskip thanks to Y/N' VERY through explanation of Maids~

After a Few Rounds of Beer and Talking, Tohru piggy backed a Drunken and Sleeping Y/N with Takiya, now Sober.

Tohru: 'Jeez, Master Y/N went all out with Drinking. This is why I don't drink at all. But...'

Tohru was Stoic on the Outside, But inside she was Giggling and Blushing, ad this was the First time she Saw Y/N Sleeping Cutely and Talking.

Y/N: Hail Hydra. Kill all ze Americans aaan dwestroy zeir naaaaaagggggggggaaaaaaa........

Yeah, Completely drunk.

Takiya also found this Amusing since he was Celebrating his Victory inside.

Takiya then talking about his Otaku side as he never met someone like Y/N, so Understanding with the Cultures he like.

Tohru: Then your Reaction will all be the Same.

Tohru began changing into her Dragon form, and it Left Takiya breathless and Shocked, but he puts the Pieces together and it Changed his Face, from a Shocked to a Glad.

Takiya: You do care about him, Huh?

Tohru didn't reply as she Casted her Invisibility spell and Sped off to their Room.

Timeskip to Y/N buying Clothes, and to not get Caught buying Underwear and Etc.~

The Next Morning, Tohru was doing the Laundry, taught by Y/N.

As she was Hanging the Clothes, She came upon Y/N's White Button Shirt that he Used Last Night, Tohru looked at the Shirt with List and Instinctively licked it.

Tohru: Oh, It still isn't the Same.~

Y/N, now Sober and no Hangover, Saw it and Blushed hard but Called Tohru over.

Y/N: Tohru, as much as I Appreciate you doing my Laundry, I can't have you Licking my Shirt.

Tohru: But like I said, I produce a Special Saliva that Eliminates Dirt and Stains.

Y/N: But that isn't Sanitary by Law...

He stopped his Sentence as a Memory of Him being Teached by a Certain Someone about this World's Law and Lingo.

Y/N: 'Heh, Its like I'm teaching myself to not Use my Invisibility spell into the Woman's Changing room.'

Tohru: Y/N?

Y/N: Ah, Sorry. Just remembering something.

Y/N cleared his Throat as he Asked Tohru another Question.

Y/N: OK Tohru, Tell me from top to Bottom about Laundry.

Tohru: Ok.

FIRST: I use Clairvoyance (Which is Seeing through stuff) to check for anything Metal.

Correct.

SECOND: I separate the Whites from the Colours and Wash them.

Correct.

LASTLY: I use my Mouth to wash the Delicate Clothes.

Wrong.

Y/N: NO!! I told you to NOT Eat my Clothes.

Tohru: Oh, Would you rather to Lick it Directly~.

Y/N: *Blushing* NO!!!

Y/N pinched the Bridge of his Nose as he asked another Question that's been Bugging the Back of his Head.

Y/N: Anyway, Your gonna need a Change of Clothes if your Gonna live Here. You can't Expect me to Believe your Going to wear the Same clothes everyday Like an Anime.

Tohru: But these are my Scales.

Y/N: Scales?

Tohru: We do not actually WEAR those Clothes, Instead we change our Scales to make it look like we wear them.

As he Processed the Information, he Came to a Conclusion.

Y/N: Does that mean your.....Naked?

Tohru: *Blushing intensely* Y-Yes.

Y/N also blush as he Examines her Clothing, But no matter how much he looks at it, He can't picture her Naked or Pretty much an Exhibitionist.

But, Knowing that She can Change into any Clothes she Wants, He pushed the Bag of Clothes he purchased for Tohru aside. Tohru noticed and Y/N also noticed her Notice.

Deciding not to Lie, He gave her the Clothes to her.

Tohru: What's this?

Y/N: As a Late Welcoming Gift and and Thank you, I bought you Clothes.

Tohru was Stunned beyond Belief, She couldn't comprehend the Fact.

Her Master, Bought her a Gift.

A Human, Showing kindness towards another Race.

Tohru kindly Accepted the Gift as she went to Change. Leaving Y/N to ponder again.

Y/N: 'This Dragon, Is clearly Unique if she is Accepting a Gift made for us Humans, and is now Currently wearing the Clothes I gave her. And that Smile, that Genuine Smile of Gratitude, I will protect her, Even if I must tell her my 'Secret'.'

A Secret I will tell in the Late of Chapters.

Tohru came back with her New Clothes on.

It only consisted of a Pink Sweater and a Short skirt, She was checking her self out leaving Y/N a Slight, Drooling mess.

Y/N shook of his Stupor and Smiled at her Innocent.

Y/N: So, What do you think?

Tohru: Well, Its a bit Tight.

She touched her Chest and made Ber Breast bounce a Bit, Almost giving Y/N a Nosebleed.

Y/N: What's your Cup?

Tohru: D for Dragon.

Y/N: R-Right.

Timeskip to Y/N not giving into his Teptation~

Y/N is now at his Desktop, Taking some Notes to give to Tohru as she was Shopping.

As he was Finishing up, He heard ahis Doorbell go off.

Knowing Tohru wouldn't be Back for another Hour or So, He opened the Door and saw. A Girl, a Little Gothic Girl.

But Y/N knew there was something off with the Girl and NO ITS NOT THAT THIS GIRL IS A FREAKIN' LOLI!!!

But her Appearance, Rather her Horns and Tail.

To Him, It was a Dead giveaway to her being a Dragon.

Looking around a Bit, he decided to let the Girl in, but knowing us Men, He has Better control on his Hormones.

Now they are sitting on the Floor with each Facing each other.

Y/N: 'I better hope the FBI doesn't come.' Can I help you?

She opened her mouth and Spoke in a Monotone voice, It may be a Standard voice but its Sounded cute.

Girl: Give back Lady Tohru.

Y/N: "Lady"?

Girl: I know what you did, Thief.

He Fliched a Bit as the Name 'Thief' triggered his Rogue instincts, He knew this Girl was bluffing on the Subject but he was still Cautious.

Girl: I know you 'Stole' her Heart and Blackmailed her into Submission. You Pervert, Rapist, Knuckle head Mc Spazatron.

(Love that Movie)

Right now, the Girl was Very Close to his Face as he Sweat dropped.

Most men would Sexually attack her by being this Close, But as a Rogue, it was like being at the End point of a Spear or Arrow.

Y/N: I'm not what you mean.

Kanna didn't take no as answer so she Started hitting him. He used his Hands to Block all the Attacks but they still keep Coming.

Kanna: Give her back, Get out of her Life.

Tohru walked in, Nonchalantly with a Bag of Groceries.

When she saw Y/N holding the Girl, TRYING to restrain her, She snapped and Tried to kill him out of Jealously and Fear, Fear he found another Woman than Her.

Y/N Calmed her Down, But not before the Little Girl revealed herself to Tohru.

Tohru: This is Kanna Kamui, an acquaintance of mine.

Y/N: A Figured.

Kanna: Lady Tohru dis appeared one day, so I went out to Find her.

Y/N: Did Appeared? 'Could it be the Same day I found her?' Tohru, make sure you keep your Friends updated.

Tohru: *Sadly* Yes...

Tohru cleared her Throat.

Tohru: Kanna, how did you find me?

Kanna: I saw you some Nights ago and I sense your Presence.

Y/N: What do you, 'Some nights ago?' , Tohru?

Tohru: It was when you were Drunk with Mr. Takiya.

Y/N: Oh yeah.

Kanna: *Grabs Tohru's hands and looks at Her* Lady Tohru, why do you stay here? Please come back to me.

She asked innocently as she Begs for Tohru, But her response was:

Tohru: I'm sorry, I cannot go back.

She points to Y/N and Blushes.

Tohru: I'M IN LOVE WITH MASTER Y/N!!

Expecting this Response, Y/N gave no response and didn't blush and Replied:

Y/N: I thought I told you to not Call me Master.

Kanna: I knew it.

Y/N: You do?

Kanna: I saw you at the Bazaar With Lady Tohru, and you Holding hands. You Pervert.

Y/N: I am not a Pervert, and quite frankly, How is Holding hands 'Perverted?'

Kanna didn't listen to him as she Rolls off a Dark aura.

Kanna: Then, If I kill him, You'll be able to cone back with me.

Not expecting this, He defences himself as Kanna Strikes...

Poorly...

And Weakly...

Then takes a Breather...

And attacks again...

Tohru: Kanna, Are you this Weak?

Kanna: The Mana here is Too weak, and I can't muster any of this at all.

Having heard this, Y/N came to a Conclusion.

Y/N: Which means, You can't go home?

She flinched noticeably, As Y/N goes to his Interrogation mode.

Kanna: Of Course I can, Shut up H-Human.

Y/N: Then, Where are you going to Stay?

At this Point, Y/N's face showed Horror, as he Frowned evilly and Eyed her Dead in the Eye.

His piercing E/C, against her Lavender teary eyes.

Y/N: Tohru, Look at me in the Eyes and answer for her.

Tohru: I can't, your face is too Scary.

She sat at the Floor, defeated as Y/N went back to Normal.

Tohru: Kanna, Tell us the REAL reason why you are here.

Y/N: Ye-

Tohru: If your here for Master Y/N, then you gonna have to fin-

Y/N interrupted her with a Smack to the Head, and a Glare of Annoyance.

Deciding not to Lie and not Face Judgement, she told her Reason.

Small timeskip cause I can't think of a reason so (Insert reason)~

Y/N: I see.

After telling her the Truth, Which was a Prank that sent her to the Earth realm, Y/N and Tohru prepared Judgement.

Tohru: Kanna...

The said Dragon laid Defeated knowing her Plan failed, which was to Bring Tohru back from here and to Consult her Parents to come back.

Tohru: So, What will you do know, Y/N?

Y/N: What do you mean? Shouldn't it be like, Dragon to Dragon?

Tohru: I can't go Back because of you, and Kanna can't go Back and Assaulted you. So, its your Decision.

Having not to Leave her, and the Fact the same feeling he had ever since he tried to tell Tohru to Leave, He resulted with the Only option Available.

Y/N: Kanna.

The said girl, Flinched and looked at him with Sad, Defeated and Teary Eyes.

Y/N: *Sigh* Clearly Tohru can't go Home with you Since she Serves me, And I Doubt we can find an Object that signifies that Tohru is Alive, And your Magic Powers are Low that you can't go Home. Which Leaves One Option Only...

Kanna held her Head down as she Prepared to Cry.

Y/N: I'm letting you stay here.

She widened her eyes and looked at his Face, as it Showed Annoyance then a Kind one.

Y/N: I really don't have a Choice in the Matter, Right Tohru?

Tohru: *Nervously laughing but turned into a Glooming one* How come she got it Easy to staying her, While I got till you need me.

Y/N: First, She is still a Child. Second, You have enough Power to go back and Last, if you already have a Dragon, why not get another one.

Kanna was Still Shocked, knowing a Human, a Weak and Powerless Human, Showed kindness and gratitude towards a Dragon in its Knees.

Y/N: So, Kanna, Do you want to stay here?

He asks with a Smile and reached for her Hand.

Kanna cryed Softly as she Grabbed his Hands.

As Small, Soft hands Grasp a Giant, Hard hand and felt the Warmness of his Heart.

Feeling warm, She hugged his Arm and Cried softly.

Y/N was shocked at her Change of leaf as he asked Tohru for help but it was hard as she was COMPLETELY Jealous and cryed in the Corner.

Y/N was now facing Two problems and his Day couldn't get any worse.

As he was Dealing with Tohru, Kanna still held in his Arms, with a Smile and teary Eyes, Acknowledging him as her New Protector and Father/Brother Figure.

And that was it, Sorry if this was More than you would Expect but here it is. Also know I will only doing the Narrator POV for the Entire Book, so Good luck and Sorry.

Anyway, Thanks for reading and I'll see you all at the Next Book or Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.2K 48
Basically you are caster Heroic Spirit and 'casted' into Danmachi. Of course I own neither Danmachi or anything from Fate.
210K 3.4K 39
This will not follow the Story of Azur lane and the Anime this will be my Own plot and I don't own Azur lane they belong to Yostar, Yongshi and Manju...
12 2 3
"I don't expect you to understand, Gojo...the reasons why I left...I am a selfish person and I don't want to have to get hurt for the sake of anybody...
438K 10.2K 15
Y/n is Kobayashi's roommate and expected a normal life...until one dragon changed it all....