iris . vkook

By plasticbees

Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven.
author's note!

twenty seven

21.1K 1.2K 402
By plasticbees

스물 일곱

Taehyung's PoV;

"What do you mean, only worthy of a C?!" Jeongguk fumed as I sulked about my grade, walking me to literature.

"I don't even know. I handed my book over and she occasionally went, 'good' or 'great' but never 'creative' or 'well done!', I redid like four projects and all I get is a C. I'm giving up, I'm actually sick of it." I pouted, exhaling deeply from my nose.

"But it was so good!" Jeongguk complained.

"Clearly not in her eyes. Maybe I should drop it." I questioned myself, turning the corridors.

I noticed Jeongguk had stopped walking and so I turned around to see him, jaw clenched and heel tapping on the floor - something I noticed that he did whenever he tried to calm himself down.

A cute little quirk.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't just give up that quickly. You're so good at it, I can't believe you'd even consider dropping it."

"Well, I can't be that good if she gave me a C. Besides, you're good at everything and you don't even go to half your lessons." I sulked, a stroppy tone coating my whining.

"I do easy subjects, Taehyung, of course I'm good at them. If I went into literature now, I wouldn't even know what a noun is." He replied, both of us standing in the middle of the empty corridors.

I was late.

Thankfully, it was only literature.

He wouldn't even notice if I didn't show up, so me being five minutes late won't change his mind.

"I'm sure you know what a noun is."

Jeongguk shrugged, "not a clue."

"But, everyone knows what a noun is!"

"I'm not everyone."

"It's so easy though!"

"Exactly, you find it easy, which shows that you're smarter than what you think. So, stop doubting yourself."

I frowned, my moody mind causing me to overthink the situation and assume that he was looking for an argument.

"Jeongguk, I'm on a D in literature. Speaking of which, as much as I love standing in this freezing corridor, nearly ten minutes late, isn't going to raise my grade."

He cocked an eyebrow at the tone in my voice, clicking his tongue as he spun on his heel and turned away from me, calmly walking down the corridor and leaving me alone.

Well, I knew that I insinuated that I wanted to go to lesson and finish the conversation, but I didn't think he'd actually do it.

Do I follow him?

Going along with my heart, I tiptoed round and saw that he was gone.

I didn't know what lesson he had, so I couldn't go see him.

Sighing, I trudged into literature in an even worse mood, noticing how sir's eyes didn't even flick to me as I stomped to my seat. I sat down, feeling some stares on me which were just simple curious looks, before everyone turned their eyes back to the board.

I rummaged around my bag, ready to pull my art book out and maybe do some sketches but I couldn't find it.

Where did I put it?

I don't think it's at home, I cleaned up and I would've seen it.

I must've left it in class.

Jeongguk's PoV;

Wow, Taehyung is in a weird mood.

I originally walked him to literature so I could tell him that I had to go back to Busan for a week or two for Jay's funeral, so he could have some warning of being alone in art, but now, I don't think I can be bothered with the argument.

Inwardly shrugging, I clutched the art book closer to my stomach as I stepped into art.

I was supposed to be in dance practice, but we just sit around and fuck with the makeup that we have to wear for performances.

After Jimin glued my eyes shut last week, I don't particularly enjoy the fact of having him 'make me look like a doll' by sticking gemstones way too close to my eye and attempting to blend eyeshadow, the brush bristles attacking my already injured eye.

"Jeongguk?" Miss called, seeing me walk in, "I don't have art with you today."

"Yeah, Miss, I'm aware but I need to talk to you about something." I replied, sitting on the desk opposite hers, legs swinging from the paint-stained surface.

I inhaled the homely smell of paint, oil pastels and the scent of freshly sharpened pencils. I looked around, seeing glitter sparkling on the black tiled floor, paintings hanging from above and stuck on disgustingly bright yellow wallpaper.

She nodded, standing and walking so she stood in front of my legs, leaning slightly against the table.

She constantly flirted with most students, as she could get away with it, all for except me.

She was frightened that I'd expose her drug addiction. Not that I ever would, but I'd use her fear to my advantage.

Such as right now.

"What about, Jeon?" She asked, a slight ring of fear in her words, the sound echoing through the empty classroom.

"Taehyung's grade. I think you've graded him wrong and so, I'd love for you to have a more-in-depth look at his book. Once you raise his grade, I'd like for you to leave his book here and talk to him, telling him that you changed your mind. I had nothing to do with this."

She sighed, "Jeongguk, there's no effort whatsoever."

"Yes there is."

"Where?"

I held up a finger, taking the book from her hands.

I wafted the page slightly, the smell of roses diffusing between us.

"That's reflecting his drawings."

She went to open her mouth but I stopped her with an 'ah, ah' sound, causing her to roll her eyes and step back with crossed arms.

Then, I showed her the vast amount of detail on the next page.

It was a drawing of the back of a man, stood before a galaxy, pretty purple hues, pink stripes and a variety of blues splattered onto the page. There was a slight slither or crimson and jade on his neck, roses just like mine.

It was pretty obvious to see, though he denied it, that the galaxy was the colours of my eyes.

"That's just a galaxy and a man, Jeongguk, nothing special. My three year old niece could paint better."

"You don't know the meaning behind it, so I'll ask you to keep your comments to yourself as I don't recall asking for them."

"Jeon! I'm your teacher! Not your friend!"

"I'm your dealer, not your student. I'd keep quiet." I hissed.

"Keep your voice down!" She replied with narrowed eyes.

"Be more fucking discreet then and wipe the coke from your nose when you're done!" I replied, pretending to wipe my nose with my thumb, sneering at her.

She rolled her eyes, casually itching her nose in irritancy.

"Anyway, as I was saying. Taehyung sat for hours on this piece and it's modified from his original piece. I watched him paint this, and stress constantly over it though I told him it was pretty. I had to console a crying student because he couldn't remember how to make purple - his favourite fucking colour! You're pressuring him and not providing enough praise!"

"Fine. I'll change his grade, as long as you keep your mouth shut."

"You mention this," I adjusted to myself and the book, "then I mention your drug addictions and we'll say bye bye to your job."

"Deal."

She took the book from my hands, dismissing me and telling me she'd raise it to an A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 45.3K 55
Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers death. A war between hatred and hopeless...
2.1K 100 17
❝ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ ᵒʳ ʰᵉˡˡ❞
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
369K 8.9K 47
Juri Kurosawa was known as the quiet chubby girl of Teiko Middle School, even though she was close with the strongest basketball team within schools...