Troyler One Shots

By staylovelyxxx

Just some Troyler one-shots :) (send me requests for one-shots if you have something you wanna see) More

Stupid Fights
Subway SuperMan
The Boy I met on the Staircase
Walks in Perth
Surprising Troye
Summer in the City
Spin the Bottle
Sick in Italy
Gym
This Wasn't Supposed to Happen
So Far Away
Hospital Love (Part 1)
Hospital Love (Part 2)
Hospital Love (Part 3)
Hospital Love (part 4)

Awards

19.5K 443 344
By staylovelyxxx

{3 YEARS IN THE FUTURE}

- TROYE -

"BABE? WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON" Tilly calls from the living room.

I'm pacing in his bedroom, trying not to panic.

"Troye? We have t--" Tyler says, walking into the room.

"Aw, babe. Don't get nervous" Tyler cooes, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my torso, pulling my back into his stomach and lightly kissing the back of my neck.

I turn around to look at him.

"Could you help me?" I ask him, quietly.

He smiles and raises his hands to my neck. His fingers work expertly on the tie on my neck, but my gaze is glued to Tyler's focused eyes. 

"Tilly, what if I have a panic attack or something?" 

"You won't. You'll be fine, babe" he says, laying the tie flat on my chest. 

"I'm scared" I whisper.

"I'll be with you" Tyler replies, leaning into my lips. Our lips meet and my worries melt as I lose myself in the feeling I get whenever Tyler kisses me.

I take a deep breath as Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me out of the apartment. We climb into the uber and I try to focus on the feeling of Tyler's fingers intertwined with mine.

The car stops and I take another breath.

"You ready?" Tyler asks, softly squeezing my hand.

I nod, hesitantly. Sensing my hesitation, Tyler leans into me and connects our lips. I sigh as the feeling of his soft, warm lips against mine succeed in calming me down.

"You'll do great" he whispers against my lips.

I smile at him and follow him out of the car. The minute we step out of the uber, screams erupt in the air and force a smile on my face. Camera flashes blinding me, as I blindy smile at all angles. Tyler's hand finds mine and I quickly interlock our fingers, instantly calming down.

Tyler leads us through the crowd, and I watch as the ground changes from pavement, to grass, to sidewalk, to a velvety red carpet. 

"TROYE! TYLER! OVER HERE" voices echo around us and the bright white flashes illuminating Tyler's face. 

Tyler looks at me, his eyes glowing, and gestures towards the multiple cameras. I pull him into my body, put an arm around him, and we pose for the cameras.

"CAN YOU GIVE US A KISS FOR THE CAMERAS?" a voice shouts. 

Tyler cackles, and I lean down to kiss his cheek, feeling his skin heat under my lips. The flashes multiply as the media rushes to get a good shot of the small cheek kiss. 

"Let's go, babe" Tyler giggles, pulling me along the red carpet. We stop every now and then to pose for the cameras and some quick interviews, but we slowly made our way into the glamorous building.

I have to pause a minute before walking in, taking a deep breath.

"You okay?" Tyler asks, kissing my neck.

I nod, trying to hide my anxiety. 

"Babe, just focus on me. Don't be nervous" he says.

I don't answer, trying to hold back nervous tears. Tyler quickly pulls me into the bathroom. Luckily, it was empty. Everyone else must still be on the red carpet. 

"Listen to me. You've earned this. Don't get nervous because however this ends up, you are still amazing. Do you understand me?" he says, wiping the nervous tears off of my cheek.

I nod, into his hand.

"Thanks, Tilly" I whisper, leaning my cheek into his soft hand.

"Let's go find our seats" he says, giving me a soft kiss before leading me out of the bathroom and towards the rows of seats.

We find two seats on the edge of the fourth row with our names written on fancy paper. We sit down next to each other, and Tyler takes my hand and puts our hands in his lap. I try to calm my nerves as I hear Tyler whispering words of encouragement in my ear. 

It's about to start.

Tyler places a light kiss on my neck and leans his head on my shoulder.

He doesn't know why I'm so nervous. I mean, he knows part of why I'm so nervous.

I was nominated for a fucking Grammy for crying out loud.

But, he hasn't heard my speech.

I wanted to make this as memorable as I could, for the both of us. 

I was going to tell him I loved him for the first time in my speech.

"You're going to win. I can feel it" Tyler whispers, excitedly.

I take a look at him.

His excited, beautiful blue-ish eyes, framed by his thick square glasses. He has a small smile on his face as he plays with our fingers in his lap. The minute I see him, the nervousness is suddenly worth it. All this anxiety is worth it if I get to announce to the world how much I love my gorgeous guy. I can't wait to see his face when I say it. If I get to say it. If I even win.

The nerves are back.

"Troye, they're starting!!" he whisper-shouts eagerly watching the stage. 

I watch the show in silence, losing myself in the tiny kisses Tyler keeps peppering on my neck and hand. I presume he was doing it to keep me calm. All I know is that it was working.

They get to my category, and I squeeze Tyler's hand. We both plaster on a smile for the camera that pans to see our reactions. 

"AND THE WINNER, FOR BEST NEW ARTIST, GOES TO..." the announcer says.

The three seconds before she announces the winner felt like 10 minutes as the past 3 years of my music career flash before my eyes.

Releasing my first EP, TRXYE.

Performing at my first YouTube convention in front of everyone.

My friends hugging me after my performance.

 Booking my first concert in Sydney.

My YouTube friends flying to Australia to surprise me at my first concert. 

/FLASHBACK/

I walk off of the stage, my heart beating in my throat. I had just finished my first concert. There were actual people who payed to see me sing. 

"You did great, sweetie" my mom says right when I walk off stage. 

I am met with the hugs of my family and their words of love. 

"There are some people here who want to see you..." my dad sings, pulling me to my dressing room.

He walks away after we've reached the dressing room, and I am left staring at the door. I look around, confused.

Am I supposed to walk into the room?

I shrug and open the door, scared to see who is inside. I walk in and turn on the light.

The wind gets knocked out of my lungs as I am wrapped into a tight embrace. I don't even have to look around to know who was in the room.

It was my youtube friends.

My other friends join the hug, and I feel tears falling from my eyes as I am overwhelmed by my emotions. 

After a while, everyone begins lounging around the dressing room and we are just chatting.

Tyler stands from his spot abruptly and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the dressing room. No one notices, as they are too engrossed in their conversations to pay any attention to us. 

I allow him to lead me to my bathroom, wondering what was happening.

He locks the door behind us, and I look at him awkwardly.

"So...what's up, Tilly?" I ask.

He walks towards me, his eyes focused on my face.

"Ty?" I say,  trying to get his attention.

"Could you just shut up for a minute?" 

I quickly silence my mouth, watching him get closer to me. Before I even knew what was happening, his hands were on the nape of my neck, lightly pulling my face closer to his. I glanced at his eyes that were focused on my lips. Suddenly, his lips were on mine. 

I let out a sigh of pleasure as I placed my hands on his hips, pulling his body closer to mine. I felt the sudden urge to touch him, to feel him close to me.

He pulls away quickly, an embarrassed look in his eyes.

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry" he mumbles, trying to open the door I was leaning against.

I need to feel that urge again.

I place one hand on his neck and the other on his waist as I pull his lips back into mine.

"Don't be" I whisper against his lips.

Our lips interweave again, dancing a beautiful dance, as everything blurs around me. Tyler hums into my lips and pushes me against the door, our bodies pressed against each other. I was on a high.

He pulls away, breathlessly, and rests his forehead on mine.

"You were amazing today, TroyeSivan" he giggles.

"You are so beautiful" I reply, lost in his eyes. 

Our lips meet for a soft kiss, and I pull him to me so tightly that we almost begin to merge together. I can never get enough of this feeling.

I guess that's all it took.

One kiss, and I was addicted.

/END FLASHBACK/

"....TROYE SIVAN" 

My eyes widen as my heartbeat picks up.

What.

"OHMYGOD!! BABE, YOU WON" Tyler shouts, pulling me out of my seat.

I stare at him in shock, this can't be happening.

"GET UP THERE, BABE. OHMYGOD!!" Tyler yells, jumping up and down excitedly.

I pull him in for a hug, coming back to my senses.

"Listen to my speech" I whisper in his ear, shivering when he kisses my cheek.

I walk to the stage, blushing when I hear Tyler's voice.

"MY BOYFRIEND JUST WON A GRAMMY" 

I giggle, walking up the stairs, focusing on not tripping. 

I get on stage, and kiss the announcer's hand, hugging her when she hands me the shiny award.

I walk to the microphone taking a deep breath.

"Um, wow. I...I can honestly say I never dreamed this would happen. I'm going to quickly thank my lovely manager for sticking with me when I act like a cheeky teenager. I want to thank my family for being the best, most loving family I could ever dream of having. I want to thank the nuggets who have been supporting me since I started talking to a camera. I love you guys!! Lastly, I would like to thank my boyfriend, Tyler. You have been my rock through this, and I couldn't thank you enough. All it took was one kiss to get addicted to you..." I squint through the spotlight to see Tyler's teary face, "...I love you, Tilly. Thank you everyone!!" 

I follow the announcers offstage and the minute I step backstage, I am shoved backwards by Tyler hurdling towards my body.

"Was I okay?" I ask him, smiling.

I wipe the tears off of his cheeks, looking into his eyes.

"I am so hopelessly, utterly, unbelievably in love with you, Troye Sivan" he says, pulling me in for a kiss. I tangle my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to me and he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"I love you so much, Tilly" I say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too, babe" he replies, placing a gentle kiss on my neck.

====================

A/N:

SURPRISE I WRITE ONE-SHOTS NOW.

I won't be uploading very often because I'm also working on 2 other stories, BUT I SHALL TRY.

Love y'all. <3

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 189 11
Here are some Cimorelli One-Shots. Requests are open, nothing too inappropriate tho plz. I luvvvvv fluff so expect a lot of that
344K 16.7K 36
42.9K 796 23
Just jayers one shots
3.1K 63 19
Requests open for some cute oneshots between my longer stories 🥰 Messages open!!!