What I Need... (GxG)

By koreanramyum

My boss stared at me predatorily from her desk, "I'm hungry. Bring me my lunch" I shivered underneath her he... More

Characters
First Impressions?
Ms.Parrish
Green Light
What Now?
A Night to Forget
You Should Be Here
First Position
Personal
Jealous
Down 4 You
Hold me by the heart
Distraction
Not Used To It
How That Taste
CRZY
Pretty Girl
Do You Dirty
While We Wait
Love Language
Playinwitme

Good Life

5.1K 163 12
By koreanramyum

 Today was our last full day in Greece. For the past week, Kehlani and I had spent our days completely wrapped up in each other. When she said she'd so better, she meant it. Kehlani tried being more open with me about her feelings and I with her. I felt us grow infinitely closer to each other. Who would have known it would have taken a fight that left us both crying to reach this point?

 We visited all the best tourist places in Greece and even some of the obscure ones that I was able to maneuver due to my efficiency in the language. There was no other person I would have wanted to do any of this with. 

"Alex, I swear I'm okay. I'm in Greece, why wouldn't I be?-" Kehlani was huffing and puffing behind me, so I mouthed for her to stop being a baby before returning to my phone call. "Yes, I promise to call if i run into trouble-even though I won't- I promise to anyway. Okay, see you soon. Love you, Alex"

After getting off the phone with Alex, I was quickly tackled into the pink sand. 

"Oh my god, Keh!" I screamed as she began to tickle me

"I lost exactly 7 minutes and 17 seconds  of precious bae time by you being on the phone"

I laughed at her, "You are too much"

"yeah, and?"

I was locked under her body. Both her hands kept me trapped between her arms and my legs were stuck between hers. There was no escape.

"and..." I quickly lifted my head and nipped her nose and took the chance to escape her and began running to the water. 

When I looked behind me Kehlani was on my heels and before I knew it, I was in her arms getting thrown into the water.

 When I surfaced, I was met with Kehlani's laughter, "Kehlani Ashley Parrish, you did not- "

She smirked at me with her arms crossed, "I did... what are you going to do about it?"

Without replying, I ducked under the water and found Kehlani's legs pulling her under with me. Now it was my turn to laugh. Kehlani looked like a wet dog with her curly blonde hair hanging in her face. 

"How's karma taste?"

She smirked, "Second to my favorite flavor"

I blushed, "Kehlani Parrish... You are so bad"

She swam so she was right in front of me with her hands  on my waist, "You love it though"

I rolled my eyes, "Correction, I love you. That just comes with the package"

She laughed, "Touche...I have a gift for you though"

"Oh, and what is it?"

She leaned in close to me and I closed my eyes and leaned in, I got met with something else though. A splash of water hit me smack in the face. 

 When I opened my eyes, Kehlani was no where to be found. I tried yelling her name for a couple of minutes then got a better idea.

Channeling my inner Viola Davis, "OW! Oh my god! Help! Kehlani, where are you? Something stung me!" I continued with some fake cries till Kehlani popped up frantic.

"Drew, are you okay? Drew let me see it. God, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner"

I felt a little bad, but I was so far gone now. "You should be asking yourself that."

She looked up at me confused and I then splashed a whole wave of water of her face. 

Kehlani look at me shocked and confused, "Wait, so you're not hurt?"

Guilty, I looked down, "...no" 

"Drew you can't make jokes like that." She looked more worried than upset

"I'm sorry", I muttered

"You better be" and all of a sudden. I was lifted off the ground. "And now you're going to show how sorry you are in the bed"

I laughed and kissed her on the lips. 

We spent our last night in Greece making love. She even let me play around and top. 

When I had finally worn out all her energy, I whispered on her chest, "I love you"

She kissed me, deeply, "I love you. With my whole heart"

*********

HI THERE!!! I can't believe I actually waited a week to update. 미안 (sorry). I have a very important question and I need y'all opinion. Do you want a #haylani (hayley-kehlani) fan fiction? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENTS.

WE MADE IT TO 3k READS!! WHAT THE HELL!!! Thanks so much for reading and voting!!! I entered into the watty awards. I don't have big hope tho. I also entered in the Pen Your Pride thing. I'm going to Pride in D.C next weekend. Are y'all doing anything for Pride?

HAPPY PRIDE, GAYBIES!! 

Here and Queer,

Nat <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...