My Mate is blind?!

By _Clifford_bae_

Madison Titus is the daughter of Axel Titus, the alpha of the Red Moon Pack. She is what people call a "Perfe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
Authors Note
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 (Easton POV)
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Duke POV)
34
Authors Note
35
36
37
38
Authors note
Authors note
39
40
41
42
43
44
CONTEST
45
Authors note
46
47
48
Authors note
49
50
51 (Duke POV)
52
53
54
55
56 (Duke POV)
57
58
59
60
Epilougue
Speciel Chapter
Authors Note (IMPORTANT)
New Book

10

22.1K 648 24
By _Clifford_bae_

Madison POV:

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar, and a water. I went up the stairs and went to my room.

"Hey." I heard someone say

"Bloody Fudge crackers." I yelped

"Duke, you big Idiot, you scared me." I said walking up to him and hit him on the shoulder.

"Sorry." he said chuckling

I walked into the closet and grabbed all my duffel bags, I had 5 huge duffel bags, one pink, 3 teal, and 1 with my name on it in black and pink. I grabbed my Nike duffel bags, and threw them on the floor. In all I had about 20 duffel bags.

I started grabbing all my bras and panties in one drawer into one bag, then my nike shorts, and t-shirts into one bag, and my shoes in about 5 bag, the rest were clothes from my closet, and my snapbacks.

"Why are you packing?" he asked

"Because, I'm decide that I shall respect my mate, and do as he wishes so I will move in with you." I told him.

"I'm happy." he said

"Yea, me too." I said smiling

"So what exactly happened yesterday?" he asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

I to him the story, just like I told my dad. But Duke growled, and growled as I told the story.

"Wait you don't love me?" he asked

"Babe, I didn't say that, I said, I like you, I don't love you yet because we just meet but, maybe I will love you one day." I told him

"Come here." he said holding his arms out.

I walked over and placed my hand on his arm. He pulled me into a hug. I made a yelp, because he scared the crap out of me.

He pulled me on the bed, so I was laying on his chest. I just looked at him, I put my hand in his sunglasses.

"Can I take them off?" I asked referring to the sunglasses, he nodded his head.

I took them off, his eyes were open. he had the most beautiful brown eyes ever.

"You have beautiful eye." I said kissing his cheek.

"Thanks" he said blushing

"I got an alpha to blush." I said hugging him

"Soon to be alpha." he corrected

"O my bad Dylan O'Brien" I said laughing

"I'm glad your my mate." he said pecking me on the lips.

"Me too, when do we leave." I asked

"Tomorrow at 9." he said

12:20 AM

"We should sleep, now." I told him getting up and changing into my black spanx.

I just stood there in front of Duke in my sports bra.

"What do you need?" he asked

"Shirt , pleases. " I said, he took of his shirt and gave it to me.

I slipped it on and jumped on the bed.

"Night." he said kissing my head

"Night."

🐱🐭🐱🐭🐱🐭🐱🐭🐱🐭🐱🐭

Comment

Vote

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 11.8K 55
Tia is the Betas daughter of the Blue Stone pack and best friends with the alpha's daughter. She believes she'll never find her mate but little does...
56.3K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
427K 12.5K 36
Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is granted. It turns out the Alpha of her pa...
45.4K 2.7K 23
Taehyung is the luna of his mate's pack. Said mate couldn't reject Taehyung, because he was the alpha. He wanted to reject Taehyung because he was a...