crimson. [shu kurenai x reade...

Od saccharinskies

i fell in love with the owner of kind, warm crimson eyes ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ high rankings: #1 beyblade 11/4/20 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ f... Více

A/N
Prologue
Introductions
Memories
Team Battle!
Regionals
Apologies
Cheats & Lies
Boy Girl Drama
Truth or Dare
Decisions
A/N
Next stop, Nationals!
Beginning of Nationals
A/N
Training Camp
Moonlight
Let's go, Nationals!
Ice Blaze
Before the match
The old team
A/N
Supreme Four Reunion (and fangirls)
Cyclones
Broken
The Beasts
Filming Pt. 1
Filming Pt.2
Before the finals
Start the Finals
1K!!!!
Lui's Arrival
The Unstoppable Luinor
A second chance
Two more battles
The last battle
Going solo
Facing the Beyblade Scientist
Against Jumbo Jormuntor Pt.1
Facing Jormuntor Pt.2
Confronting Naoki
The Second Round Begins
An Interruption
Against the Three-Headed Guard Dog
Start the Quarterfinals!
My Old Rival Pt.1
My Old Rival Pt.2
My Old Rival Pt. 3
Aftermath
Confession
Zackira
I got tagged
Rematch pt.1
Rematch Pt.2
Rematch Pt.3
I got tagged. Again...
Shattered
An Invitation
Tags (again)
This Isn't Goodbye (Epilogue)

Before him

1.3K 46 57
Od saccharinskies

Sorry this chapter is kinda crappy. I winged it. 

Your POV 

Wind ruffled our hair as we leant against the cold, pale stairs of the WBBA Building, the sunset blinding us. It was complete silence, except for the occasional chirp of birds and and waves carshing onto the shore.

'It's really that bad, huh?' I whispered, leaning into the black fabric and his soft pale neck. I gazed at the sight held out before me. The magnificent Storm Spryzen. Being so close to it....I could feel the power radiating off the bey. Then my eyes trailed up until they reached the crack that nearly broke Spryzen's claw off. 

'It's fine,' he muttered. 'It's just a crack...nothing serious.'

'Shu....' I whispered again, tilting my head up and gazing up into the bold, determined eyes. They stared back, and for a split-second, they flinched, the truth emerging for a second. Then he covered it up as quickly as it had happened. But I had already seen. 'You're worried too, huh?'

'Guess I can't hide anything from you,' Shu chuckled lightly. 'You're really worried about me, aren't you.'

'Not just you,' I said quietly. 'Spryzen. That battle with Wakiya really shook it up.'

'I-I know....' Shu trailed off. 'We'll work even harder to get back on trails. I'm still in the tournament.'

'I know,' I said simply. 'Semi-finalist, huh? Too bad I'm going to be the champion, beating you and Valt.'

'Hold on,' interrupted Shu. 'Forgetting about Lui? I'm betting he's improved since we last faced off against him.'

'Probably has,' I agreed. 'I'll still beat him.'

'Of course you will.'

--------------------

That night I trained super hard. Launching and launching and launching in the dark, rainy night. It was around ten pm when the lights turned on.

Drip.

'Let it rip!' 

I launched Xcalius, determined to pull off a strong launch. It eventually wavered and I picked it up, frustrated. 

'Again! Let it rip!'

Drip.

'Let it rip!'

'Let it rip!'

Drip.

'Let it rip!'

'L-Let...it rip!' I panted, wiping beads of sweat off my forehead. The drizzle increased to a pouring downfall.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

'Let it....rip!'

'Let...it....rip!

'Let....it.....rip....' My grip wavered as I fell backwards, darkness swallowing me whole.

----------------

'(y/n)? (y/n)!'

My eyes fluttered open as I sat up from my lying position on the black leather couch. My eyes widened at the my name being called. It wasn't so much my name being called, rather who was saying it.

'S-Shu?' I asked slowly. I stood up and turned around and was met by a mixture of pink and black, strong arms wrapped around me. I leant in to the soft fabric, knowing that I was safe in these hands.

'(y/n),' he sighed in relief. 'You're ok...'

'Yeah, but where am I?'

I looked from my position, still staying still, but observing my surroundings. I was in a familiar small room, decked with priceless ornaments but strangely lonely. Then it hit me. I was in Shu's apartment. I walked towards the dining table and sat down.

My head pounded as I tried to remember what happened. It was around 10pm in the park, raining heavily...and I had been training. Then darkness had surrounded me. I had passed out. 

'I passed out?' I said in wonder to no one in particular. Shu nodded.

'Must've trained too hard,' he said calmly, walking to the kitchen and getting some pots and pans out. 'Don't blame you; you're up against Lui.'

'I-I know. And that's why I have to win,' I said determinedly. I stood up, about to leave the apartment when Shu stepped in front of me. 'C'mon! I need to train more!'

'(y/n)!' he said angrily. 'Think properly! It's nearly eleven! Have you even eaten dinner?'

'No....' I admitted. 

'I'll make it for you, you can stay the night,' Shu said, walking back to the kitchen and firing up the stove. 'No point in going home now.'

'I-I-I...How about training?' I blurted out.

'And as for training...we still have one day tomorrow. You can practise and train with me all you like,' replied Shu, getting pasta from the cupboards.

'Guess you're right,' I gave up, sitting back down. I buried my head in my hands. 'Ugh...why does Lui always get to me?'

'Don't blame you for getting angry at him,' Shu said, placing a bowl of pasta in front of me. 'Here you go. Eat up.'

The delicious smells of spices and herbs wafted up into the atmosphere. My mouth started watering at the carbonara, just waiting to be eaten. I lifted my fork and spoon and started eating like I haven't eaten in days. 

'Wow,' smiled Shu. 'You can stop gobbling down your food.'

'I'm not gobbling!' I said indignantly.

'Alright,' Shu said. 'I take it you're feeling better?'

'Always better with you,' I grinned, closing my eyes. 'Phew! That was one good bowl! Can I have another one?'

'I would like to, but it's nearly midnight,' pointed out Shu, pointing to the clock. 'We need to be up and early to train.'

'Oh alright,' I gave up. 'Where should I sleep?'

'Um...' Shu said, avoiding my eye. 'I only have one bed.'

'Oh....' I trailed off. Doesn't his parents visit sometimes? Shu really is lonely. 'You want me to sleep on the couch?'

'Whatever you like,' he said, not wanting to make the decision. 'It's not like we'll do anything....right?'

'Right,' I agreed. 'I'll...sleep with you. But nothing will happen.'

'Ok,' he nodded. 'Glad that's settled. Here, I have some hoodies that I don't wear that you can wear.'

He led me to a shiny, polished cabinet. 'Take whatever you like.'

I stretched up on my tippy toes, eager to see what hoodies I could wear. I had some spare light blue shorts, so I only needed a top. My eyes gazed around all of the red, black, white and pink outfits until I came across the one I liked. 

I grabbed it and headed off into the bathroom, slipping all of my clothes off and folding them into neat piles. I pulled the shorts on and slipped the hoodie over. Shu's smell immediately overcame me. The hoodie was soft from the amount of wearing over time. I wanted to dissolve right there, right now. A knock woke me from my thoughts.

'You done?'

'Yeah!' I yelled back, shuffling into his bed. He climbed in as well. I laid there, thinking about what I was going to do against my match with Lui. I shot a glance over at Shu and saw that he was also staring up at the ceiling. 

Ping.

I looked across and Shu's face flushed red when he realized someone had message him. He grabbed his phone and sat up. 'It's...Valt?'

'Don't tell me he's had another problem and now the whole Bey Club is going to rock up here,' I groaned, sitting up and moving over to see the screen. 'He's calling us!'

Shu swiped right, and within seconds Valt's face popped up on the screen, except his hair was down. 

'Awww Valt, you look so cute like that!' I exclaimed. 'Like a little puppy....'

'(y/n)?' Valt said in surprise, rubbing his eyes. 'What are you doing in Shu's house.'

'We're doing it,' I said gleefully. Then I realized how wrong that sounded.

'What?' yelped Valt. 'You guys are way too young to have se-'

'No, no!' interrupted Shu. 'She meant our first sleepover by ourselves.'

'Oh...' realization hit Valt. 'But still no dirty stuff, ok?'

'Of course not!' I yelled. 'Why are you even calling us?'

'I'm scared!' shrieked Valt. 'I'm up against Xander!'

'You think?' I glared into the phone. 'I'm up against Lui! I'm freaking out!'

'Well I'm freaking out more!'

'No, I am!'

'I am!'

'I am!'

'I am!'

'That's enough!' injected Shu. 'Valt, we're going to sleep. It's twelve thirty.'

'Ok, ok,' yawned Valt. 'Bye.'

The screen went black. Shu and I looked at each other, than returned to our awkward positions before. Awkward silence filled the room. I turned over to Shu, who stared down at me. I looked deep into the scarlet gems and then I lost it. Tears started running down my face, as I buried my face into his shirt, staining it.

'W-What if I lose to Lui?' I hiccupped.

'You won't,' he whispered back, brushing my hair. 'Now, shh, let's go to sleep.'

I nodded and was still hugging him when I fell asleep.

----------------

This chapter was bad. Really bad. Sorry for that. I cringed so much rereading it. Welp, read on.

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!!

Word count: 1425

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.5K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
45.4K 1.1K 24
i fell in love with the owner of kind, warm crimson eyes ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ It's been two months. And (y/n)'s life has changed. She's now on BC Sol, has gone in...
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...