I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

By fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... More

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter More questions Part 28
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter-New troubles

26.1K 513 47
By fatal22

I know i haven't updated in awhile so that  why i tried to write a longer chapter but i hope you enjoy it:-)

================================================================================

(Recap)

 "Whats up baby..you should be in bed.i said rubbing her arms and she blinked at me.

"I got hungry..she said

"Okay come on.i took her hand and lead her to the bar stool and made her sit down as i looked into the fridge for something for her to eat

"What do you have a taste for..but when she didn't say anything i asked again, but still she didn't say anything.so i turned around and felt my mouth dropped as i saw Ebony eyes closed  drinking the glass of blood i was drinking earlier.

"Ebony?i asked walking slowly  around the counter.

She open her eyes and looked at me as if coming out of an shock..she sat the glass down and stood up and stare at me in horror..

"What..did..you..do to me..she whispered out taking a step back. 

"Nothing..

"What is wrong with me?

"I don't know.."don't know but i will find out...i said walking toward her and wrapping my arms around her shaking form-"I promise i will..I vowed she nodded her head as she clunged  to me.

I will even  if i had to ask the last person i wanted to.

My sister..

================================================================================

EBONY POV;

I awoke to  terrible hunger pains   i sat up and threw the cover off of me  and stood up, maybe i could find something to eat then  go back to sleep, being pregnant is very tiring ..i feel  like i haven't slept in years or ate for that matter.

I walked into the living room and saw Blake standing there talking on the phone or more like rushing someone off the phone, i wonder who that was as he let out an sigh. The stomach pains begin to  worsen..i wench at  feel of it.

''Blake! i called his name he turned around and stared at me 

"what's up  baby,you should be in bed..he said walking over to me rubbing my arms and the hurger pains became more persists..

"I got hungry.i said which was an understatement i felt like i could eat a horse, better yet a whole ranch of cattle right now..

"Okay come on..Blake said grabbing my hand as he led me to the black stool that i sat on earlier, i sat down and watched as he walked around the counter and open the fridge..

"What do you have an taste for? he asked i was about to tell him it doesn't matter but something smelled wonderful and it made the hunger pains in my stomach unbearable.I was about to tell him i will take whatever that delicious smell was but stopped when i looked down and in front of me was a glass of Blood!..it had to be.

I  should have been disgusted but  i wasn't' i knew i had to have it..i reached down and grabbed the glass it  felt cool as i picked it   up, i moved the glass and watched  as the  thick red liquard  moved inside, i bent down.. sniff it and the hunger pains increased..

I closed my eyes then slowly put the glass to my mouth i took an small sip but what i  tasted, tasted wonderful even though my mind said it shouldn't but i couldn't'  bring myself to stop. I took the glass and tipped it back and drunk it in gulps. As i drunk it i could feel the hunger pains slowly fade i closed my eyes and enjoyed  the cool richness that seem to energize me but at the same time erased the hunger at the same time.

"Ebony?i open my eyes as if coming out of an trance..i put the glass down and looked at the once full glass of blood to an empty glass, horror fell me as the realization of what i just done  hit me.

"What..did ..you...do.. to me?i asked Blake taking a step away from him.

"Nothing..he breath out walking slowly toward me with surprise and confusion in his eyes.

"What is wrong with me..i said wanting to  scream and cry at the same time.

"I don't know.."don't know but i will find out..he  said  wrapping his arms around me as i finally just broke down and start crying-"I promise i will..- he said holding me i felt safe in his arms as i wrapped my arms around him and just clung to him, the only thing that is  keeping me sane.

After a minute of tears and talking to myself and Blake soothing words he led me to the coach and sat  me down  he walked back over to the counter to grab his cell phone.

"What are you doing?i asked looking at his tense form as he stood in front of me looking down at his phone.

"I am about to call my sister.he said running a hand through his long blond hair looking up at me.

"Is that a good idea. i asked i didn't even know he had an sister..

"I don't know probably not cause my sister is stuck up and i don't know if she would keep this pregnancy a secret.he said 

I frown he want's to keep our baby a secret from his family.-"Wait!why do you want to keep our baby a secret?

"We will talk about that later we need to discussed why you were drinking blood.

"I don't know Blake maybe i'm a vampire.i said 

"No your not trust me. you would know..

"How would i know?i asked he seemed normal and acted normal

"We will talk about that later but first back to the matter at hand.he said sitting beside me.

"Okay Blake tell me what you think.i said but as i said it a thought came to me, maybe it's not me that craved the blood but the baby seeing as Blake is  a vampire and he said the baby was going to be like him, so maybe the baby is half vampire and half human. I was about to suggest that to Blake but i didn't have to..

"I got it  maybe the baby is the one craving the blood not you seeing as the baby is half vampire..he said looking down at my stomach as if looking for some sign.

"That's what i was just thinking..i said touching my stomach.

"Damn..Blake curse out  sitting back on the coach covering his face with his hands i looked up at him in shocked.

"What's wrong Blake. i asked touching his arm

"I am afraid for you Ebony.he said moving his hands from his face and looked at me with guilt and fear.

"Blake i'm okay i'm a little freak out and confused about drinking the blood but if that's what i have to do for our baby that's fine.

"That's just half of it ebony! ''What about the birth? ''how do we know what will happen. what to expect and ebony i don't know what to do.he said really looking afraid.

"Blake i am afraid to going into this whole pregnancy and not  knowing what to expect, but i'm glad to have you and the baby even though i eat a lot and i might be fat as a cow before i give birth.i said laughing.

He smiled and shook head he looked into my eyes and lay ed a hand on my stomach i smiled and put my hand over his..

"I love you ebony and i promise i will find some help even if i have to call my sister.he said

My heart dropped when he said he loved me he never said he loved me before, i was always the one to say it but to have him say it made my heart sore knowing i have someone who truly love me and now finally a family of my own,and this baby will never go through the hurts and pains that i went through.

"I love you too Blake and were going to get through this.i said kissing him on the jaw.

He nodded his head and held me closer to him i wrapped my arms around his neck and just enjoyed being held.

"So did you like your first taste of blood?he asked smiling trying to lighten the mood.

I laughed)"I loved it really..i said pulling back looking him into his eyes.-"It tasted of...i don't know some kind of exotic fruit it was so refreshing basically it was like an super energy drink.i said smiling at him.

He nodded then out of nowhere pick me up and sat me on his lap." You know you are taking this very well love.he said running a hand up and down my back.

"I'm not as strong as you think..i am am afraid of everything that has happen, becoming pregnant by a vampire no offense..i said

"None taken..

"Being beaten and   almost rapped by my brother then being chased by a crazy dude from the park who tried to rap me again which i admit was my fault.

"I know and i am sorry for everything but i am not sorry i met you,you have changed me and gave me a life i never thought to have and for that  i could never be sorry.-he said looking in my eyes with so much love.. running a finger down my jaw line as he rubbed circles on my back i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck then bent down and kissed him on the lips..i felt little shocks go through my body which caused me to ache for him.

He pulled back and gave me an hot look that made me wanted to take him right now..

"I think you should rest..he said kissing me on the neck

"But i am not sleepy..

"I can put you to sleep..he said running a hand up the front of  my shirt to grab my breast.

"Well then put me sleep daddy..i said smiling which earn me a growl he pick me up and carried me.."Your wish is my command momma..

And with that he carried  me into his master  bedroom and he defiantly put me to sleep in the most mind blowing way.

(Monday morning)

I smiled as i felt Blake's lips on my stomach he liked touching and kissing the little bump..

"I know your awake sleepy head  so get up so you can get ready for school..he said then got up i open my eyes to look  up at his smiling face.

"Fine but i don't really feel like...i stopped talking and threw the cover off of me as i felt my stomach cramp i put my hand over my mouth i could feel Blake following me  i lifted the led on the toilet and puked my guts out  as Blake held my hair and ran a soothing hand on my back,after what seem like forever..i stood up and went to the sink and rinsed my mouth out.

"Are you okay..Blake asked

"Yes am fine..i said wiping my mouth on the back of my hand.

"I think you should stay at home today and just rest.he said.

"No i have been resting all weekends and plus i missed an week already.-i said walking to the closet where my things hung, me and Blake went shopping again yesterday which was fun even though he continued to try to help me shop. which when he shop he doesn't look at the price tags.he just get it.

But anyways he took me to an nice restaurant called J Alexander's which was good.i looked around the closet which held Blake clothes on one side then mine on the other side. i smiled thinking how happy i was even though i still don't know much about Blake but we are getting somewhere.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and soft lips brush my cheek i smiled and turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How are feeling momma?he asked running a hand up and down my back.

"Still a little nausea's but i will be okay.

"Are you sure?he asked

"Yes i am now go get ready cause your the teacher..i said smiling

"Fine hurry up love i will be waiting with breakfast..he said unwrapping his arms then kissed me on the lips then walked out.

"You better cook me breakfast.

"Yeah or else you would eat  me.i heard him say in the bedroom laughing,i shook my head and picked out blue skinny jeans which had the stretch band around them i had to wear them cause i had a bump already and i didn't want to hurt the baby.

I grabbed the white long sleeve v neck and headed to the bathroom to get ready i took a warm shower and washed my hair then after 10 Min's, i dried off and wrapped the towel around me then blow dried my hair which seemed to take forever to dry, then  i flat iron it then applied  make up then put my clothes..

"Ebony..get your sexy pregnant self in this kitchen or else you will be late for school.he called out, i laughed and walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to see Blake dressed in some dark blue jeans a grey and white stripped  Hooded  shirt which looked amazing on him he wore his hair in a ball with clear diamond ear rings in his ear.

"See something you like?he asked turning the stove off and grabbing a plate out of the cabinet.

"Yes and it smells really  good.i said smiling and sat down on one of the stools.

"Whatever you know you like my body..he said turning around smiling holding a white plate with cheese toast, bacon and strawberries which i definitely can't get enough of them..

"Yeah.. yeah whatever you say...i said arching a eyebrow and pick up the fork on the table and digged into the food and ate.

he chuckled then sat down and started eating.

(30 minutes later)

I walked up to the school Blake let me out a block from the school which he hated to do but i couldn't  be seen with my teacher even though he is my boyfriend and my baby's father.i looked toward the parking lot to see Blake getting out of the car looking sexy with his black blues brother glasses..

"Ebony!

I looked up as i heard a familiar voice call my name Emily..i smiled and ran to her as she ran to me with a big smile on her face i wrapped my arms around her neck, i missed her so much i never really thought about her much  what with everything that has happen but now that she is right here i missed her so much, that tears filled my eyes she pulled back and looked at me from head to toe.

"Where have you been? "I called your cell phone but you never picked up so i asked the principle and she said you was sick so i went to your house to see how you was doing but you wasn't there better yet no one was there..i was afraid for you i thought they took you..she said with tears in her eyes.

"It is a long story but i am living with Mr hottie now..i said smiling she looked at me shocked but smiled and took my arm in the crook of hers as we walked toward the school.

"I knew it so tell me how little Emily is doing?she asked smiling.

"What tha..

"What? "i would assume you would name the baby after me sense i did get you two together.she said opening the door.

"No you didn't..

"Yes i did 

"How?

"Well i am the one who told you to dance with Mr hottie. "then it was i who told you to talk to him when you two was fighting..she said which was kind of true.

"Okay maybe you did help but maybe that will be the middle name but wait what if it is an boy?

"Then  we name him em.

"No..i said walking to my locker and grabbed my books as i heard the bell ring..

"Well let's get going..she said grabbing her books as we headed to English class.

I nodded and followed i wonder what blake was doing.

================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

I got out of the car and looked to where ebony was walking up to the school,I watched as ebony  ran to her friend the blond  girl, i remember from the club i knew she missed her friend the way that she hug her. maybe she could invite her over sometime.

my cell rung i pulled it out of my back pocket and answered it.

"Hello

"Hello brother..

"Well i'll be damn what do i owe this surprising but suspension phone call .

"What a sister can't check on her only brother.she said 

"No not really let me guess mother  told you to call me didn't she.i asked with suspension

"No of course not dear brother but i did hear something and i was wondering is it true or not..

"And what is that..i asked already knowing what it is.

"I heard that you have found your mate..

"Yes i did so..i said

"So is she pretty or ugly?

"She is neither she looks like a beautiful queen..i said smiling

"Mm..she sounds fun.she said sounding jealous which made me smile my sister considering herself above  every female  vampires but ebony isn't an vampire but i wouldn't tell her that not  just yet..

"Very..

"Maybe i will see her soon..

"Um will see..

"It sounds like you have something to hide

"I have to go..i said and hung up before she could say anything else.

Yeah i had something  to hide my mate was a human and pregnant with a vampire or whatever i am. I was about to walk toward the school but stopped when a smell of blood hit my nose mixed with rosemary, i looked around the parking lot but i didn't see anything except students running inside the school rushing to get to there class.

I shook my head and walked toward the school i am paranoid that's it.i keep worrying about  ebony and my baby well being and it's driving me mad..but i couldn't help but look behind me and into a path in the trees that led into to the woods. as i did a feeling of forbidding hit me i had to see why.

I walked toward the path that led into  woods and the deeper i walked the closer the smell of blood got stronger but the smell of rosemary and burnt flesh was gone.

I stopped short when i saw three bloody teenage female body's laying brokenly on the ground in the distances, i walked up to them and gazed down at them one girl had black short hair and the other had blond hair and red hair..they body's looked to be ravish by bear with claw marks and bite marks all on they re naked body's..but i knew different.

There are other vampires or more like rogues and where there is needless killing  there will be order.

================================================================================

I know Blake pov; was short but i am working on the next chapter but  i am also   working on the sequel to Nerd/Vampire sequel  but anyways as always.

Comment

Vote

Fan me

Thanks for Reading... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 35 18
"I told u i dont wanna." I pouted "Your gonna have to do it." Blake said looking at me. "Im not ready." I pushed passed him Jada is a normal person...
11K 333 11
when louis and harry met they fell in love quickly and their relationship was tested when harry gets into an accident and is in a coma for a year and...
1K 19 10
Sarah was three weeks away from being the only Omega that she knew of to graduate from a University. She was already the only Omega to graduate from...
38.2K 900 22
**This was my first ever book from years ago. Expect some cringe moment as well as some errors** Megan was a 17 year old human. She had long black ha...