My mate is My Teacher Alpha

By Shannondai

"why would you care?" I asked starting to get angry myself. "I'm your mate" he replied and I scoffed at the... More

Chapter 1- Saying Goodbyes
Chapter 2- Moving day
Chapter 3 - Brothers
Chapter 4 - First day of school
Chaper 5 - First shift
Chapter 6- Mate
Chapter 7 - Powers
Chapter 8- 21 questions
Chapter 9- Student assistant
Chapter 10 - Caring for you
Chapter 11- The mall
Chapter 12- Rogues
Chapter 13- Forbidden
Chapter 14- First kiss.
Chapter 15 - Possessive side.
Chapter 16- Mine
Chapter 17- Ball
Chapter 19- I've missed you
Chapter 20- Heat.
Chapter 21- Last day of heat.
Chapter 22- Mind
Chapter 23- Climax
Charter 24- Mark
Chapter 25- Pack

Chapter 18 - Number

2K 59 2
By Shannondai

I woke up in a really comfortable bed with a head ache making me wince. I looked around noticing I wasn't in my room

"Where am i?" I asked no one in particular but hoping to get a replie. His sent surrounding this room and helped relaxing my body.

"My house" a familiar voice replied and I looked up to find the matching face.

I our my hand in my head and he gave me some Advil and water muttering a 'thank you' before taking the tablet.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

" You fainted so I decided to bring you here" he replied.

"I don't trust you with them" he added coldly.

I looked down expecting to be still in my dress but I was in a large top that smelt of him and my panties.

"Who changed me?" I asked him panic flowing through my body of the thought of him seeing it.

"I did there wasn't no one else I trusted to do it and I promise I didn't look" he replied looking nervous but when back to normal after seeing my small nod.

"I made some breakfast" as he said that my belly started to rumble and I blushed.

"Looks like your hungry" he laughed

I got out of bed and followed him to the kitchen. It was all modern and white with a big island in the middle. I sat on the stool and looked around more impressed with how his home was layed out.

"Nice home" I suddenly blurted out as he came closer with two plates. Giving me one and settling his one down opposite me as I muttered a small 'thanks'.

"Thanks I designed it for my mate when I found her" he replied with a smile as he sat down his eyes not leaving mine. I blushed and looked down.

"Don't hide from me" he said as he raised my head with his hand on my chin and smiled at me.

I looked at him and we locked eyes. He smiled and I smiled back. We looked away and started eating breakfast.

"What's your best memory?" He asked and I gulped.

I sat and thought about one and he just watched me awaiting for my answer.

"When I was 4 My parents took me and my brother for a picnic in a meadow. Me and my brothers ran around with water balloons trying to get each other. We decided to gang up on my pants when they weren't and we all three a water balloon at them. There faces were priceless but then they grabbed a water balloon chasing us around the field." I replied with a small smile.

I looked up at him and smiled back at me. It kept on going like this me and him sharing our food memories.

It was getting late and I went to go get my dress and followed him to the front door.

"Can I have your number?" He asked with a small blush covering his cheeks.

" Why? " I asked trying to hide my smile.

"Just in case you need me, or it happens again or you may need to talk to someone not that I'm telling you to..." He rambled off naming all the things he could think about to why I should give him my number. A smile slowly tugged at my lips.

"Of course" I cut in stopping him from his rambling. His eyes lit up with my answer.

He gave me his phone and I have him mine and put our phone numbers in handing them back as we finished. He smiled at me but not just a small smile it was a pure happiness one and I returned it with one of my own.

We walked towards his range rover. He opened my door first holding it open for me to get in.

"Thank you" I replied getting into the car and from the corner of my eye I saw him nod.

Once I was in he shut the door heading over to the drivers side.

He got in and pulled out into the road. It was silent for a few minutes until he put his palm on the back of my hand and I looked up at him the tingles running through both of our hands calmly at the touch. He was facing the road concentrating and I looked back down to his hand and turned mine over so our two palms were touching. We intertwined our fingers together resting them on my leg as his thumb drew circles on my hand.

The ride was like this is sitting in comfortable silence with our hands holding each others.

When we got outside of my house I didn't want to let go of his hand but knew I had to. I took my seatbelt off untangling out hands as I did it.

"Thank you for everything" I said with my hand touching the door handle.

"I would do it again a thousand of times" he replied with a smile. We just starred in each other's eyes and I know if I didn't go we would be here for hours. I was the first one to look away turning around and opening the door but before I got out a hand on my arm stopped me.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" He asked with a cocky smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes back at him. I turned around to face him and leaned towards him as he did the same.

Our lips met in a soft kiss. He put his hands on my cheek pulling me impossibly closer to him.Warmth spreaded through my body as well as the tingles as we touched. He growled and spread up our pace, he grabbed my waist to lift me on top of him so I was straddling him.

One arm wrapped around my waist bringing me closer towards him and the other one was holding the back of my neck as my hands went straight towards the back of his neck grabbing fist full of his hair tugging it slightly making him give out a throaty groan.

My top raises as my arms went up to his neck and his arm that was around my waist went straight to it feeling my bear skin. I bit his lip and ran my tongue across it asking for entrance but he kept his mouth closed. I started to roll my hips on his member making him moan not missing my chance my tongue slipped into his mouth making me moan and his grip tightened on me but I still kept moving my hips. 

We explored each others mouths. My hands went to the hem of his shirt and rose it up as he lent forward and moved his arms up as I took it off before connecting our lips together again.

My hands explored every detail of his chest making him shiver and sparks flying madly around us. He went to the hem of on his shirt and pulled it off with no struggle. As we pulled away I looked at his chest as he did mine slowly connecting our lips again and our hands exploring each other.

"We need to stop if we keep going I won't be able to hold back" he said and I nodded.

He gripped my hips and put me back into his seat. We put our tops back on his bulge still showing and he lent over towards me giving me a peck. I got out the car and headed to the front door.

He was still there in till I got in the house giving him a wave before shutting the door and he drove off.

As I turned around I saw someone who i didn't want to see my mother.

"Were have you been!!" My mother only but demanded.

I just stayed quite.

"Whoring about I see" she replied and my head whipped up at the comment.

I narrowed my eyes at her and for a second she looked terrified but covered it up quickly.

I was getting more and more angry just by her presence in front of me. I didn't know what suddenly came over me. I clenched my fists by my side tightly.

I turned away heading upstairs but her voice stopped me.

"Where do you think your going? !" She screamed at me.

"None of your business" I replied.

" don't you dare talk to me like that! " oh how much I wanted to punch but but refrained myself.

"Why do you care?" I asked and my voice raising.

"I'm your mother"

"You stopped being my mother when you and him started to hit me" I spat at here and carried on to my bedroom locking my door.

I got dressed and laid in my bed setting my alarm and shutting my eyes. All I could think about was him. How soft is lips are, how his chest felt under my hands and how good it felt when he touched me.

I slowly fell asleep with the same thoughts in my head but went as the nightmares came swarming back into play at high force.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 55.5K 45
How will a human handle her introduction to the supernatural world? How will a powerful werewolf deal with the love of his life being terrified of th...
5.7M 140K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...
1.2M 41.1K 80
"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were both twins. "...What?" I hear myself s...
6.6M 194K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...