Miss Fell. (TVD Fanfiction)

By RedQueenLeo

Tabitha Morgan Fell was kidnapped when she was 11 and was raped everyday for two long weeks. She found out a... More

First Day Jitters
Tragedy at the Falls
Wednesday Weirdness
Thursday Comets
Dinner Parties
Insane Weekend
Worst Week Ever
Secret Saturday
Cut Off from the World
Uncle Logan & Vicki Missing
Halloween
First Vampires, Now Witches, What's Next?
Alexia Branson
Vampires Know How to Party
Funeral
Break
Forgiveness
The Art of Contentment
Swimming Hole
Auntie Bonnie
Unbearable Secret
The New History Teacher
Thanks
School Time Again
Ritual
Logan
Blood Only Goes So Far
One Normal Day
Sick
50s Dance [Part 1]
50s Dance [Part 2]
Hunter
Missing
Rescue
Open Tomb
Winter Festival
Bittersweet Christmas Eve
Wonderful Christmas Morning
True Love & Family
Partners in Crime
Day of Rest
New Years Eve
Boyfriend & Girlfriend
Therapy
Tomb Vampires
Katherine Pierce ( Part 1)
Katherine Pierce (Part 2)
Caution
Founder's Event Kick-off
Miss Mystic Falls
Under Pressure
Threats and Deals

Founder's Ball

221 2 0
By RedQueenLeo

Warning: This chapter contains physical and sexual abuse, and can be triggering to some readers.

Well Damon took my suggestion about covering his tracks with a mountain lion and my parents were comfortable enough to leave for various work cases.

As well respected prosecutors in the field they were often called to travel all over the country to handle cases. I never knew when they'd be back or when they would leave. And when they left it was the job of my uncle, local news anchor, Logan Fell; to check up on me once a week.

So tonight was the Founder's Ball and Damon was going to be my date. Apparently, he needed something from inside the Lockwood Mansion in order to let Katherine out of the tomb. And he already had me plant seeds of doubt via Bonnie and Caroline to pass onto Elena to drive a wrench between her and Stefan.

So the plan was for me tonight, was to distract Stefan while Damon snuck upstairs to steal the object. I wore a dark, navy blue dress with a large slip down the left side. If the revealing dress wasn't distracting than I didn't know what was.

We arrived at the party with Damon already in a bad mood after Stefan tried to spike one of the bourbon bottles with vervain earlier that day. As soon as we were through the doors, Damon went to get us drinks and I was pulled aside by Sheriff Forbes. "Tabitha, who's that? He seems a little old for you don't you think?"

I took a breath before answering, knowing Damon was listening in, "His name is Damon Salvatore, Zach's nephew. He's not a bad guy, with the right motivation and time he can actually be quite sweet and caring. I think he'd be a good role model for Clark too. And in regards to the age difference, Sheriff, I'm almost eighteen and can very well make my own decisions. Now I should probably get back to my date, have a good night."

I walked back over to Damon and weaved my arm through his, he snickered, "A role model for your kid? Geez, I made the correct choice in making you my partner in crime. You're a brilliant liar."

I took my drink for him, "Why thank you, so now what?"

"Time to initiate 'Operation: Distract the Little Brother.'"

I nodded as Damon led my into one of the rooms where Stefan and Elena were admiring some old heirlooms and sacred items associated to the town's history and I heard Elena say, "Oh look, it's the original guest registry. Look at all of these familiar names; Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon Salvatore? And Stefan Salvatore?"

Damon spoke up, "The original Salvatore brothers. Our ancestors. Tragic story, really."

Stefan looked at his brother warily, "We don't need to bore them with stories of the past."

Elena looked at her boyfriend, "It's not boring, Stefan. I'd love to hear more about your family history."

That was when I spoke up, "Well, I'm bored, and have already heard the story. I was really hoping to dance tonight and look at all the dresses I sewed on display and Damon won't dance with me."

I looked up and him as he shook his head, "Nope."

I looked back at Elena, "Can I just borrow your date?"

"Oh, uh."

"I really don't dance," was Stefan's answer.

But Damon stepped in, "Oh, sure he does. You should see him; waltz, jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all."

I looked back to Elena, "You wouldn't mind would you, Elena? I promise to return him when Damon's done with his story."

"Well that's up to Stefan."

I released Damon's arm and smiled sweetly at Stefan, "Well I'm sorry, Mr. Salvatore, but I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." I dragged him away from Elena and outside to the dance floor. I snickered as we started dancing, "So you're good at the traditional slow dance, but how are you with other dances?"

"Is that a challenge, Miss Fell?"

I smirked, "I'll have you know, Mr. Salvatore, I'm quite the dancer myself. I'm a member of the town's Historical Society and every once in a while we'll bring in a dance teacher to teach us different era dances as well as dances from other cultures. I bet you a clue as to why Damon's really here in Mystic Falls that I'm a better dancer than you."

Stefan scoffed, "So that's his play, he's using you to distract me. But he also knows that I would never pass up an opportunity to know why he's really back. Well then Miss Fell, let's continue with the game."

I grinned, "Well then can you dance the waltz?"

Stefan immediately switched to the waltz's three step and I laughed, "Well done, how about couples swing dancing?" "Foxtrot?" "Disco?" This went on for some time until I finally conceded, "Alright, Mr. Salvatore, you win. The clue is that Damon is back because of the comet and the night you both died."

Stefan nodded, "Anything else?"

"Nope."

He then led me off the dance floor, "Well then, care for a drink?"

I smiled, "Thank you."

I had just finished my drink when Damon and Elena joined us, "What'd we miss?"

Stefan grabbed another drink, "Just chatting and a little dance competition. Drink Damon?"

I saw the fake smile on my date's face, "No thanks. I'll pass."

Elena reattached herself to Stefan and asked him, "Still have another dance in you?"

"Absolutely."

Stefan led her out to the floor and I saw the joy on Elena's face and the comment just slipped out, "They look so cute together."

"Don't talk please," Damon retorted and I shut my mouth. I noticed his frown slowly perk up into satisfaction at the sight of Stefan and Elena fighting. I knew Damon liked Elena because of Katherine and maybe Stefan liked her too for the very same reason, but I couldn't help but feel a sting of jealousy towards my friend. She always won and I always lost.

I whispered, "It's cold, so I'll be inside."

Damon didn't say a word as I walked in and found a place to sit down in the corner of the room. I noticed Elena come in not too long after to find Bonnie. As Caroline stomped up to me, "Are you ever going to apologize?"

I stood up, "Apologize for what Caroline?"

"For stealing my boyfriend you back-stabbing bitch!"

"Keep your voice down, Care, you're causing a scene."

"Oh, me yelling isn't a scene. This is." All of a sudden the blonde slapped me and I tumbled back a few steps. She then took a step towards me, "You should learn your place, you sexed up masochistic whore. You know I bet you didn't mind being kidnapped. I bet you actually liked that dick screwing you everyday for two months."

Anger rose up in me and I slapped Caroline back, pushing her to the floor and raised my fist only for Damon to catch it and command me, "Stop it! Let's go."

He led me into a secluded area and shut the door, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I wasn't, but she dared to insinuate that I actually enjoyed being raped. You know she doesn't even realize that the reason I'm dating you is to keep her away from you." I then punched Damon in the face, "I would still have my best friend if you hadn't come here! I know why you're back, but I don't care. You ruined my life and it's all because you're a lonely, self-centered ass who will always be jealous of his brother because he got the girl then and still has the girl now!"

*This is your last warning, what is written below may be triggering to some readers. If you do not wish to read this section please skip to the next set of bolded text*

Damon back-handed me and grabbed my throat, beginning to squeeze, "Shut your mouth." He threw me onto the floor and pinned me down, compelling me, "Don't yell or scream for help. I think it's time I claimed what's mine, don't you?"

I began to struggle as Damon tore off my dress and began removing his clothes as well as my undergarments. No matter how much I struggled though, Damon was far stronger and the only thing I could do once he had pinned me down was cry. He left bite-marks all over my body and then left me there, "I'm gonna go get what I need to free Katherine. Once you can move again, I suggest that you clean yourself up and cover up with my coat. Make sure no one sees the bites."

After crying a bit more, I got up and put back on my dress covering up my arms, shoulders, and neck with Damon's coat and snuck into the powder room. I used a wet towel to clean off the blood, but the bites still stung a bit and the bruises were starting to appear on my neck, biceps, forearms, wrists, and right under my eye where he had hit me.

**Triggering scene conclusion**

I was almost situated when Elena walked in, "Hey."

I nodded, "Hey. How's your night going?"

Sarcastically, she answered, "Great, just great." I nodded and then she asked, "What's that?" 

I turned to her, "What?"

She touched my face and then her eyes drifted down to my neck, "Oh god, Tabitha what happened?"

I slapped her hand away, "Nothing, okay!"

"That is not nothing! Did someone hurt you?!"

I quickly washed off the towel, throwing it in the trash before scrubbing off my hands, "No. Okay, nothing happened. Just please don't tell anybody."

She then suddenly ripped of Damon's coat exposing the marks on my shoulders, arms, and back. "ELENA!" I screamed, snatching my coat back.

"Tabitha, did Damon hurt you?"

"No! Of course not!" I could feel tears forming in my eyes, "Please, Elena, just leave me alone." 

I ran out of the powder room starting to cry only to run into Stefan, "Hey Tabitha, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

He looked down and saw the marks, he sighed leading me to a secluded sitting area and then brought me a glass, "Here. I got you some water."

I took it, "Thanks." I held it up to my mouth and smelled something, "What's in it?"

"Just some herb I guess. I just got it from the water jug by the snacks." I nodded and slowly began to drink the water until it was gone. Stefan came to sit down next to me, "Feeling any better?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm sorry to keep you away from your date." I stood up, "You should go talk to Elena."

"But I need to make sure-"

"JUST GO STEFAN!"

He didn't respond and then left me alone. After calming down and regaining my composure, fixing the coat to hide the bite-marks, I returned to the party and went outside to the dance floor. My uncle found me, "Ah, my favorite niece. Care to dance?"

I put on my best fake smile, "For you, Uncle Logan, anytime."

Damon found me later with a furious look on his face, "Come on, we're leaving." 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the party as I tried to break free, "Let go, Damon! Don't!"

He turned me to face him and asked, "What happened?"

"I was just about finished cleaning up when Elena came in. She saw the bruise on my face and then tore off the jacket. I got flustered and didn't no what to say so I just ran out of the room. I'm so sorry, I didn't say anything, I swear!"

He pulled me into his chest and stroked my hair, "Shh, shh, shh. It's okay. Unfortunately are partnership is terminated." He bit down on my neck and I screamed, blacking out.

(Damon POV)

I was in the process of draining Tabitha dry when suddenly I began to gag as my throat burned, "What the hell?"

Stefan appeared, "You know, I knew I couldn't spike your drink. So I spiked hers after seeing what you did to her. All those bites Damon, the bruises. I had to put you down and now I am stronger than you."

(Tabitha POV)

I woke up, grabbing my neck and using Damon's coat to slow the bleeding. That's when I noticed the necklace and picked it up. This must be what Damon needed to let Katherine out. I pocketed it as I saw Elena approach me, "Tabitha." She grabbed my shoulder, "Hey, are you okay?"

I tried to calm myself, but I couldn't stop thinking about how Damon was going to kill me, "I'm fine."

She looked down, "You're shaking."

I shook my head, "No, I'm fine. I'm fine!" I broke down into tears as Elena drew me into a hug and held me until I calmed down. I whispered, "Take me home please."

She nodded, "Yeah, okay, let's go. Stefan was my ride, but I can't find him so we're gonna have to go get Bonnie."

I shook my head, "No Elena, I don't want her to see me like this!"

She nodded, "Okay, I'll go get her, you just go wait by her car, okay?"

I nodded and made my way up front, standing next to Bonnie's car. Elena came out with Bonnie and she hugged me too, "Elena told me what happened. Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I just wanna go home."

She nodded and Elena helped my into the backseat. As we stopped in front of my house, I thanked God that neither of my parents were home to see me like this. I heard the two get out of the car and I shook my head, "No no, you guys get home and I'll see you tomorrow for class."

"Are you sure because we can come inside and make sure-"

"I'm fine Elena! Just leave me alone and I promise that I'll be better tomorrow. Goodnight girls." I hurried inside and locked the door behind me. I quickly ran around the house, locking every door and window in the house before I felt safe enough to take a shower and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.1K 15
After having lost her father, her uncle going back to Florida, accidentally killed a young teenage girl and having triggered the werewolf curse, but...
11.9K 344 29
(I wrote this like a year ago and my grammar was literally beyond the worst and the storyline was horrendously written. Beware.) Luna had just been d...
2.3M 62.8K 56
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...
69.8K 1.6K 36
"Ashton...dont...dont leave me" I chocked out close to tears. "I'm sorry Jade...our love...it cant be" he said looking at me with a sad smile. I sh...