𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 ☆ 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚢...

By quitsagb

[COMPLETED•EDITED] ❝ Call me flower one more time and I will put an arrow in your head ❞ ❝ You got it, babygi... More

||: PART ONE
00 ❁ PRELUDE
01 ❁ The First Day On Earth☑️
02 ❁ The Grounders☑️
03 ❁ The Death Of Atom☑️
04 ❁ Raven To The Rescue☑️
05 ❁ Finding Comfort☑️
06 ❁ Interrogations☑️
07 ❁ Allison☑️
08 ❁ Unity Day☑️
09 ❁ Head Trauma☑️
10 ❁ Bombs Away☑️
11 ❁ Raven's Truth☑️
12 ❁ Being Together☑️
13 ❁ Murphy Goes Rogue☑️
14 ❁ Grounder Attack☑️
||: PART TWO
15 ❁ Her Very Own Savior☑️
16 ❁ Reunions☑️
17 ❁ Liam☑️
18 ❁ Caught☑️
19 ❁ Search Mission☑️
20 ❁ Mother Dearest☑️
21 ❁ Cock block☑️
22 ❁ Village Slaughter☑️
24 ❁ A Declaration Of Love☑️
25 ❁ The Death Of Spacewalker☑️
26 ❁ Death By A Thousand Cuts☑️
27 ❁ The Missile☑️
28 ❁ An Unknown Deal☑️
29 ❁ Defeating The Odds☑️
||: BOOK TWO DISCONTINUED

23 ❁ Who Are you☑️

3.6K 68 6
By quitsagb

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
❁ who are you ❁

"It's not childish to hold onto hope. It's actually hard. Very, very hard." - Isabelle Stevens

❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁ ❁❁

"YOU WANTED TO SEE ME, ABBY?" Dahlia asks as she walks into the medical wing of the ark. A sigh leaving her lips as she sits on the bed that Abby gestures to. She couldn't help but feel like she was being a nuisance to the woman but Abby didn't seem to show emotion.

"Yeah, I just wanted to examine you again." Abby states as she grabs some equipment. Dahlia only stares at her as she tries to take her hand.

"Abby.." she trails off as a breath leaves her lips. Abby gives her a pointed look as she pushes the girls hands away from her.

"Please Dahlia, don't argue with me." Abby begs as she connects eyes with the strawberry blonde.

"Okay, fine." Dahlia says as she rolls her eyes. Abby smirks in victory as she shines her light in the girls eyes. Dahlia only sighs as she leans back on her hands

"How have you been feeling?" Abby asks as she continues to examine the girl. She tried not to notice all the bruises on the girls neck, knowing exactly how she got them. Dahlia notices her staring and clears her throat a little.

"I felt dizzy a couple times, that's it." She answers as she moves away from the woman. Abby nods her head as she puts her equipment back down.

"Okay, that's something to monitor. If you ever feel dizzy take a break." Abby tells her causing Dahlia to nod her head. She knew that she had to stop being reckless about her heatlh, she just hated being the centre of attention. "So, you and Bellamy?" Abby asks as her eyebrows raise at the girl. Dahlia groans as she rubs her face, nudging the woman a little.

"You sound like Kane." She mutters as she knew her father didn't approve of her relationship with Bellamy.

"No, I'm glad you found someone you love." Abby chuckles as she rubs the girls shoulder for a second before turning to go towards the door. Dahlia smiles lightly as she stands up, following after her.

"How's my mom?" Dahlia questions as she hadn't seen much of her mother since they got back.

"She's gonna be just fine." Abby assures the girl with a smile. Marion had a couple bruises but there was nothing too serious.

"Do you think Kane is okay?" Dahlia questions, worry laced in her tone as she meets Abby's eyes once more. Abby only sighs as she puts her hands on the girls cheeks

"He's gonna come back." She states making Dahlia nod her head unsurely. Abby only tilts her head as she looks at the girl. "I know you still care for him, even after everything he's done." Abby points out as she strokes the girls hair, pushing it behind her ear.

"I don't get how, I want to hate him so bad. I've told him I hated him but -- He just keeps pushing his way back in." Dahlia admits with a sigh as she feels anger flooding through her veins. She wanted her father out of her life but she knew that he wouldn't leave without a fight.

"Maybe you should let him." She tells the strawberry blonde who only looks down at the floor, not knowing what to respond . "I'm gonna tell Bellamy to keep an eye on you." Abby says with a sigh as she runs a hand through her hair. Dahlia internally face plants as she hears the words.

"Abby, he won't stop babying me." Dahlia groans, knowing Bellamy wouldn't even leave her side if Abby asked him to look out for her.

"Deal with it." Abby laughs as she walks away making Dahlia playfully roll her eyes. A smile works its way onto her face as she starts to walk down the hall. Not long afterwards, she hears footsteps behind her.

"Hey." Bellamy's voice calls out causing her to halt in place. She turns only to be greeted by the smiling Blake. Dahlia wraps her arms around the boy, bringing him close. "What did Abby want?" He asks after pecking her lips quickly. Dahlia only shrugs her shoulders as she bats her eyelashes

"Just wanted to check on me again." She responds in a dull tone as she notices the worried expression Bellamy got on his face.

"Are you good?" Bellamy asks curiously as his eyes wander over her as if looking for something to be wrong. Dahlia playfully rolls her eyes as she moves her hands onto his shoulders, rubbing them slightly.

"She just was gonna ask you to keep an eye on me." Dahlia tells him in an annoyed tone as she smirks lightly. Bellamy laughs at the statement as he moves his hands to her lower back.

"Well, I'll be sure to do just that." Bellamy admits as he hums a little at Dahlia's movements on his shoulders. Dahlia smiles at this as she moves so she is behind him before rubbing his shoulders a little more. He leans back into her, closing his eyes for a second as she places soft kisses on the back of his neck as she massages him. "As much as i---" He trails off, a soft moan leaving his lips as she hits a certain spot. Dahlia only smirks as she continues to massage him. "We have to go." Bellamy finally finishes as he reluctantantly pulls away from his girlfriend. Dahlia pouts as she moves in front of him.

"Where are we going?" She asks as she tilts her head, running her hand down his chest. Bellamy tenses at the action as he clears his throat.

"Raven found out that Mount Weather is jamming our communications so we're gonna go figure it out." He explains causing her to nod her head slowly. She squints slightly at him, testing the waters.

"Even me?" Dahlia asks unsure if he was going to make her stay like he normally did.

"Well, you are our most skilled archer." Bellamy admits with a sigh as a smirk plays on Dahlia's lips. She turns around, bending over to pick up her bow and arrows.

"Don't you know it." Dahlia says as she gets a firm grip on them before putting them over her shoulder. Bellamy, who was watching the entire time had his eyes planted on her body. Knowing it would be easy to take her right then and there. "Any news on Kol?" She asks as she turns around, snapping Bellamy out of whatever trance he was in. He coughs slightly as he shakes his head.

"He's nowhere to be found." Bellamy says with a sigh as he knew she wanted to find him for Clara who was distraught over he mother's death. Dahlia smirks a little as her eyes flicker down to his lower half before leaning in close to his ear.

"Before we go you might want to take a cold shower." Dahlia points to his obvious bulge making Bellamy clear his throat as he turns around a little, making sure no one else saw it. She only giggles as she goes to help but he only gives her a stern look, unamused that she caused it to happen.

"Any news on your father?" He asks, trying to change the subject as he tried to fix his little problem. Dahlia noticed the sudden topic change as her eyes were fixated on what his hands were doing.

"Zero, not that I care." Dahlia mutters with the shrug of her shoulders. Bellamy only gives her a not convinced expression as he raises his eyebrows at her. Dahlia rolls her eyes as she looks up at her boyfriend. "Fine I care so damn much and I wish I didn't because he's fucked up my life so many times." She says as she runs a hand through her hair. Bellamy glances down at her before debating on what to do since his hand was currently occupied. Dahlia didn't care in that moment as she wrapped her arms around Bellamy.

"Maybe this is your due over." Bellamy suggests as he leans his head in the crook of her neck. Dahlia sighs as she pulls him closer, not like it was possible, to feel his warmth. He plants his lips on her cheek quickly as he feels her nuzzle into his neck. Finn watches from a couple feet away, a frown on his face as he looks at the pair. He hated how now trusted Bellamy way more than him. He knows he messed up but he just wanted his best friend back. Dahlia's eyes then connect with his, a blank expression forming on her face. Finn gulps as she sends him a glare before pulling back from Bellamy's hug and planting a kiss on his lips. Bellamy instantly kisses back as he backs her up against the wall. Finn sighs before leaving the couple to continue kissing. Dahlia's hand moves down the to the bulge in his pants, smirking as she begins to rub it lightly. He grunts, moving to stop her hand but she only presses her body against it. "Stop it, right now." He demands huskily as he pushes her slightly away from him, turning her around so her back was against him. Dahlia only licks her lips as she backs up into him, grinding a little. Bellamy curses as he grips her sides. "God stop before i--" He stops suddenly as she continued her actions, a groan leaving his lips before a loud moan errupts in her ear. Dahlia giggles as she realized what had happened. Bellamy's hands grip her thighs as he pushes her more against him as he lets go completely.

"Well, that solved your problem." Dahlia teases as his ragged breathes play in her ear. Bellamy rolls his eyes a little as he pushes her away from him. Dahlia only sends him a little wink before going to meet the others leaving a rather flustered Bellamy.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS, dahlia looks to Clarke who's beside her. The blonde seemingly can't stop eyeing the brunette in front of them. Bellamy was laying back nearer his sister as he was protective over her, he was also trying to keep himself away from his girlfriend. Clarke glares at Finn as she leans into Dahlia.

"I can't believe they let Finn come." Clarke hisses as she rolls her eyes. She really didn't want to be anywhere near him after what he did.

"I know right? I was so hoping to avoid him for the rest of my life." Dahlia adds as she lets out a groan, kicking the dirt underneath her foot. Bellamy sighs as he meets up with the two girls.

"He's the best tracker we've got." He tells them causing them both to roll their eyes at his statement as they look back at Finn who was walking alone. "Don't forget to look up. The grounders use the trees. It's how we lost John and Mbege." Bellamy states as everyone begins to look up, double checking that there weren't going to be any sneak attacks. Dahlia glances to her best friend who was walking quietly and decides to nudge her in the shoulder.

"Raven, how are you feeling?" She asks with a small smile earning the girls attention. They hadn't had the chance to catch up since they were just so busy.

"Better, the knee brace sucks but I'll deal with it." Raven explains with a laugh earning one from Dahlia as well. Bellamy watches the exchange with a smile, glad that they are still close.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Dahlia says as she grasps the girls hand. She thought that Raven was going to die and she doesn't know if she could ever live with that.

"Yeah, I am too." Raven replies with a tight smile as her eyes quickly glance to Bellamy. "So, cherry. Your mom's alive." She points out with a smile as she wraps an arm around the strawberry blondes shoulders.

"I can't believe it." Dahlia breathes out with a huge smile on her face. She thought she would never get the chance to say goodbye to her mother but instead she got to say hello again.

"Well, now I have someone to complain to you about." Raven teases with a smirk playing on her lips as Dahlia let's out a scoff, hitting the girl on the shoulder

"Hey! What's there to complain about? I'm awesome." Dahlia fauns as she flips her hair over her shoulder giggling. Raven playfully rolls her eyes as she gives her a distasteful expression.

"Debatable." She states making the girl squint her eyes as she raises her eyebrows.

"Oh, really?" Dahlia presses as she crosses her arms. Raven only clicks her tongue as she gestures over to Bellamy who was just minding his own business.

"Fine. Bellamy and I will complain to each other like we do." Raven admits causing Dahlia to snap her head over to her boyfriend with a shocked expression on her face. Once Bellamy hears his name he shakes his head, holding his hands up in defence.

"Don't bring me into this." Bellamy pushes as he tries to avoid the wrath that was about to come.

"Wait, like we do? You two complain about me?" Dahlia frowns as she looks between the two who only share a couple glances.

"Just when you don't listen." Raven adds with a bright smile to lighten the mood but Dahlia only squints her eyes not impressed by either of them.

"Rude." She hisses as she sends a playful glare to her boyfriend who looked about ready to kill Raven for outing them. "Clarke!" Dahlia yells catching the blondes attention as she walked by her mother. "You are my new favorite." She tells the girl who only smiles as a slight laugh leaves her lips.

"Glad to know." Clarke shouts back making Raven pout before wrapping her arms around the back of Dahlia, resting her head on her shoulder.

"I love you most though." Raven points out as she snuggles her head in Dahlia's neck. Dahlia blushes, knowing that her sentence had a double meaning for those who didn't know about their past.

"Shut up." She mutters with a giggle as she pushes the girl away. Raven only smiles as she stares longingly at the strawberry blonde, an action that doesn't go unnoticed by Bellamy. He frowns as he watches the interaction wondering if there was more to them that he didn't know about. Dahlia falls back so she was next to Bellamy and Octavia. She goes to take Bellamy's hand but he only pulls away making her frown. "Be careful." She tells the siblings who both nod at her. Without Abby's knowing, Bellamy and Octavia were going to find a way into Mount Weather. Dahlia was going to go with them until Abby made it a plan to check on her every other hour. Octavia sneaks away and when Bellamy goes to, Dahlia grabs his arm with a confused expression on her face. "Hey, I love you." She tells him as he stares at her. Bellamy knew she genuinely meant it no matter what was going on between her and Raven. He sighs as he places a quick kiss on her lips.

"I love you too." Bellamy tells her before following after his sister, knowing that whatever happened between Raven and Dahlia, she would eventually tell him when she was ready.

After another two hours, they finally reach the top of the mountain they were climbing as Raven was in front of the group. "There! I see it." Raven shouts out as she stops, binoculars on her eyes as she zooms in on the satellite in the distance. Clarke takes them from the girl, looking for herself.

"It will be dark soon, we'll never spot the traps. We should set up camp here, we'll leave at first light." The blonde tells her mother who only looks around with a confused expression on her face.

"We're missing two." Abby announces as she looks around for Bellamy and Octavia who were no where to be found. She to turns to her daughter who cannot keep a secret for the life of her since the look on her face gives it away. "Where the hell are they? Clarke, we're in enemy territory and there lives are my responsibility." She states as Clarke let's out a sigh, running a hand through her hair.

"They went to find a way in." Clarke replies making Abby's eyes practically bulge out of her head.

"A way in? That's not what this mission is about." Abby corrects as she looks at her daughter with slight disappointment that she let them just leave.

"It is for them." Clarke tells her with a frown on her face before Abby turns to face the few guards that came with them.

"Find them. Bring them back." Abby demands causing them to all nod as they got ready to go.

"I'm going with them." Finn announces as he heads to where the guards were standing, ready to go hunting for the Blake siblings.

"Finn, wait." Clarke calls for him to stop and he did. Dahlia didn't like the idea of him going with the guards but she also didn't want to be stuck with him.

"We need you here." Raven tells him with a soft smile but Finn didn't take it lightly.

"Why? So you can keep an eye on me." Finn asks with a raise of his eyebrows, a scoff leaving his lips since he knew that was the only reason they kept him close. To make sure he didn't fuck anything else up.

"Let him go. He can get himself killed, what should we care? One life for the dozens he killed." Dahlia hisses as she glares daggers at the brunette who only turns away from her, feeling ashamed of what he had done.

"Dahlia, not now." She states causing the strawberry blonde to let out a sigh. She didn't understand why everyone was still being so nice to Finn after he killed innocent people. "Finn." Raven says softly but Finn only turns to her with a glare evident on his face.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?" Finn yells at everyone causing them to flinch. Dahlia gets tears in her eyes just thinking about how much her best friend has changed. If she could even call him that anymore.

"Finn!" Clarke yells after him but Finn only throws the gun near one of the guards before walking off in a random direction.

"Was that really necessary?" Raven asks Dahlia who only rolls her eyes, wishing she was with Bellamy and Octavia at the precise moment.

"I'll go get him, Dahlia come with me." Clarke demands as she turns to face the girl who only scoffs as she raises her eyebrows

"What? No." Dahlia denies but Clarke only pulls her along anyways. She rolls her eyes as follows the blonde on her mission. Once they see Finn, Dahlia instantly looks to the floor.

"Finn! Come back." Clarke tells causing the brunette to stop and turn to face her. He was a little surprised to see Dahlia next to her but his jaw clenches either way.

"It was an accident." Finn tries to press, but he knows it will just keep feeding the fight.

"That's not what it looked like. You killed Clara's mom." Dahlia snaps as she glares at him, a deadly look in her eye making him look to the ground.

"I-i know. I'm sorry." Finn apologizes with a frown, he truly did feel awful about what he did but he knew it would take a lot for Dahlia to forgive him.

"What was that?" Clarke asks as she looks around, her eyebrows furrowing at the sound.

"Run!" Finn yells as all their eyes widen at the sight of the green fog heading their way.

"Acid fog! Mom if you can hear me use the tents!" Clarke says into the radio before she looks at the acid fog getting closer."I forgot my pack!" She states as they start to run away from the fog, not that it would do them much justice.

"It's okay, we can get to the bunker." Finn announces as they all continue running to escape the fog. Dahlia feels a hand on her back pushing her forward so she didn't fall behind. She didn't have to be smart to realize it was Finn. She would have hit it off if it wasnt a life or death situation.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

"ACCORDING TO CLARKE, THERE ARE BOMBS AND BUILDINGS EVERYWHERE HERE. IM GUESSING SOME OF THEM HAD ACCESS TO THE BUNKER, WE'RE LOOKING FOR RUINS, ANYTHING THAT IS MANMADE, OKAY?" Bellamy explains to his sister as they walk through the woods. It had been a couple hours since they left the group and it didn't seem like anyone noticed they were gone. Octavia looks over at her brother with a smirk plastered on her face, something that didn't go unnoticed by Bellamy. He raises an eyebrow at her, a chuckle escaping his lips. "What?" He questions as he tilts his head a little. Octavia only shakes her head as a genuine smile takes place.

"Nothing, I like seeing you happy." She admits as she walks next to him. Nudging his shoulder a little as he only looks at her with an amused expression.

"I'm happy that Mount Weather is trying to kill us along with the grounders?" Bellamy questions uncertain making Octavia roll her eyes at her clueless brother.

"No, with Dahlia." She corrects making Bellamy nod his head, now understanding what she was getting at. "You seem happy with her." Octavia adds as she licks her lips, checking their surroundings to make sure no grounders were around.

"Oh, yeah I am." Bellamy answers as he scratches the back of his neck. He never had this kind of talk with his sister so it was kind of new and awkward for them.

"Don't screw it up with her." She threatens as she squints her eyes at him. Bellamy only chuckles lightly before his face turns serious.

"I won't. Trust me." Bellamy tells her as they share a smile. Octavia was happy that her brother finally found someone to be with. She found Lincoln, even though he was no where to be found and so her brother deserved someone good too.

"Hey! Let's go, right now." A voice cuts off their conversation as they look up only to see three guards making their way over to them.

"Incase you've forgotten, we're not under your command." Bellamy snaps in an angry tone as he just wanted to find a way in to Mount Weather to rescue their friends.

"Don't make us do this the hard way " The guard pressures only making Bellamy scoff as he crosses his arms, not amused by their display.

"Come on, Scott. Forty seven of our people are prisoners in this mountain." He states with a frown on his face making Scott sigh as he looks around.

"And that's why we're out here." Scott answers making the Blake roll his eyes as he takes a step forward.

"Wrong. You're out here to find other stations from the ark. We're out here to find our friends." Bellamy corrects in an aggressive voice as Octavia's eyes shift to the ground, noticing a huge group of beetles running across the ground towards them.

"Bell." Octavia whispers, getting Bellamy's attention as he looks at the ground, noticing the scurrying beetles.

"What are they doing?" One of the guards asks in a confused tone. Obviously they wouldn't have known that there was only one reason why animals would run so fast together like this.

"Running." Bellamy mutters before his eyes make contact with the green fog heading their way. "Acid fog! We need cover now!" Bellamy yells at the guards as they begin to take out their tents.

Meanwhile in the bunker, after getting safely inside and Finn covering the body of the grounder he had killed which left uneasy feelings in both girls stomachs, Finn was sat down as Clarke paced around the room. He grew quite annoyed of the girls behaviour as he looked up at her

"Stop." He demands making Clarke stop pacing as she turned to stare. At him. "I'm sure they're fine, everybody had tents." Finn assures her but Clarke still looked at him warily as she glances over at Dahlia who was just playing with a loose thread on her shirt. "So, first you can't look at me and now you're looking at me like I'm the enemy." Finn says with a sigh as Clarke just stares at him with sad eyes. Dahlia on the other hand only rolls her eyes as she shrugs her shoulders at the boy.

"Maybe you are." She says half heartedly making Finn jump up from where he was sitting, his fists clenched.

"I made a mistake!" He shouts at the girl who only scoffs at the boys behavior.

"Keep telling yourself that." Dahlia mutters as she refuses to make eye contact with the boy who was ready to get into a full on fight.

"I don't know what you want me to say to make you feel better Dahlia! I really don't so stop talking to me like... Like-" He stutters trying to find the right words to continue but before he can Dahlia cuts him off.

"Like you killed people?" She finishes for him with a cold, dead look in her eyes. Finn only frowns as he notices the rude attitude he was receiving from the girl.

"I thought they killed everyone." He admits causing Dahlia to finally look him in the eyes but he didn't exactly like what he saw.

"They were a peaceful village, surely you should've known that." Dahlia points out as she stands up, Clarke intervenes their fighting though as a sigh leaves her lips.

"Dahlia." She says, trying to stop the girl from talking anymore especially since it won't help anyone. "I'm not looking at you like that." Clarke says, finally answering Finn who tilts his head as a saddened expression forms on his face.

"Well, you don't look at me the way you used to." Finn points out causing Clarke to turn her attention to the floor. "I've been waiting for the right moment to give you this. It's starting to feel like that moment might not come. I know how much it means to you." He states as he holds out her father's watch earning a gasp from the blonde who stares at it confused.

"Where did you get this?" Clarke asks in pure shock that she had her father's watch back. Finn only looks over at the covered dead grounder.

"It was around his neck." Finn tells her which made Dahlia raise her eyebrows, not knowing how he could be so cool about saying those words.

"Did you rip it off his corpse?" Dahlia asks with an emotionless smile as she looks up at Finn. The question left an uneasy tension between the three.

After a couple minutes, Finn went up the ladder to check on the fog, also as an excuse to get away from the awkward tension in the air. "The fog has cleared." Finn states as he climbs back down the ladder, facing the two girls. Once he noticed Clarke wasn't responding he looks to her. "Clarke." He says trying to get the blondes attention since she seemed to be zoned out looking at her father's watch

"They were unarmed." She says quietly, catching Finn's attention as a frown forms on his face. Dahlia's eyes glance over to the blonde since this was the first she heard the girl admit it.

"We have to go." Finn announces as he turns away from the girl who looked on the verge of crying.

"I don't even know who you are anymore." Clarke admits with tears in her eyes as Finn looks back at her with a saddened expression on his face. Dahlia felt bad for Clarke since she did love the boy but she felt weird being in the middle of their conversation.

"I'm gonna leave you guys alone." Dahlia says awkwardly before making her way towards the ladder, climbing up it. She just hoped that they were able to stop the grounders and Mount Weather even though it was a hard enough task escaping the grounders. All she knew was that they needed a true miracle.

❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁❁ ❁ ❁

It hasnt been too long but it's been like a month so im sorry, I'll try to update again soon. comment your thoughts because they really help. fave/like/check out my other stories if you want to <3

EDITED: July 5, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 317 25
you slowly realise you weren't meant to save the world. you were meant to destroy it. the 100 ( season 1 - tba ) fem!oc 𝒙 be...
120K 1.8K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
27K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' ♡♡♡ She talked to the girl on earth every day h...
28.9K 667 27
Book 3 of the Tugsten Series Following Season Five of The 100. Ranking #19 in engineer 05/05/2020 #18 bellamyblake 10/12/2019 #17 in clarkegriffin 02...