In LOVE With My SOUL- Abhigya...

By crazymahiz

Pragya is a bold and adventorous girl... She takes every aspect of her life in a very positive manner.. She h... More

New crazy thought....
The souls of this story (cast)
1. Dream big... Work hard.. Stay positive and enjoy the journey...
2. Handling the hard times....
3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...
4. Inviting Troubles...
5. Time to be brave...
6. The Invisible maze...
7. My soul belongs to him...
8. My wedding with my soul...
9. Will He accept me as his soulmate????
10. My fantasized love....
Will my soulful love wins??? (Teaser)
11. Bearing the biggest pain...
12. Love is the healing medicine to the broken soul...
13. Because... I'm his soulmate...
14. The best thing happened...
15. The secrets behind Abhi...
16. The key of my heart...
17. My possessive baby....
18. Sorry... It's all because of me...
19. My heart beats for you...
20. The cute, naughty boy...
21. Dare to touch my Abhi...
22. Look, I'm not a baby...
23. My kiss conveys my love...
24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness
25. I want my Fu... Fug... fuggy...
26. Lucky to have a gem as my husband...
27. My heart made it's choice and it choose you...
28. We pass through the tough situation, with our togetherness....
29. I will not let them harm you and will protect you till my last breath...
30. Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you ..
31. Life is full of complications.. I least bother, as you are with me ..
32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...
34. You gave me the needed solace, when I'm helpless...
35. Words can't explain my happiness, when you stood for me...
36. Your love is the fuel of my happiness...
37. I feel safe, when you hold me...
38. Facing the hidden attack... Will We survive or collapse???
39. Don't cry for the past... Smile and try to come out of it...
40. I don't no, how it had happened... I'm not at fault...
41. Gonna enjoy the sweetness of life, forgetting the worst past...
42. I want a place where there is only you and me exist...
43. A small spark which created a big cold war...
44. It's happening... A magical new beginning...
45. Our life is quite complicated... But our love is pure and true...
46. Without you, I'm nothing but a soul less body...
47. Sometimes your silence hurts me, more than your anger....
48. True love and caring people,stands closer by your side at the hard times..
49. The new relationship makes their bonding even more stronger..

33. Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.It's about dancing in rain...

945 164 250
By crazymahiz

Every day of my life is way too perfect as it starts and ends with you...

In my fantasy book, you are my prince charming...
In my favourite movie, you are my hero...
In my body, you are the soulful heart....
In my life, you are my everything...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is glaring at Pragya,, who is way too busy in her office works... Abhi tries all his might to divert pragya's attention towards him, but she smiles and buries her face again inside the file and looking at it keenly and typing something in the laptop in between and shrinking her brows too thinking of something....

Abhi takes a lung full of air and blows it, as that of a dragon which is spitting the fire in anger, as he couldn't divert the attention of Pragya at all... His eyes are getting darker and darker, as he spots Maya excusing and entering the room, with a forced smile in her face....

Abhi's all patience gone as Maya makes a devilish smirk and eyes Abhi lustfully and sensually twists her lips and bites it, irking Abhi to the core.... Abhi is in full rage and he lifts the paper weight and aims to throw on her and break all her teeth at that instant itself... But he hides it hurriedly, as Pragya turns suddenly towards him....

Abhi looks here and there, as if nothing has happened and shows his puppy face and smiles like a cute kid on seeing Pragya's heartfelt smile, which controls his anger... When Pragya turns her side, Abhi glares at Maya murderously, as if giving a warning not to near him or look at him like that...

Pragya: What happened Miss. Malik??? Have you go through everything???

Maya: Yes Madam.... If sir is okay, we will start from tomorrow or whenever he is comfortable... Madam.. The office time is over.. Did I need to wait or shall I leave???

Pragya: Oh its 5.30 right... Sorry I was busy with an important work and I didn't noticed the time... You may take a leave Miss. Malik... Let's meet tomorrow...

Maya nods her head and when Pragya makes her attention again in the file, Maya turns and makes a teasing smile and a devilish smirk towards Abhi... Abhi without thinking bout anything throws the paper weight towards Maya and it falls near her legs, startling her to the core...

Abhi cleverly acts and makes an oops reaction as if the paper weight has been slipped from his hands unknowingly... Maya gulps hard seeing Abhi's anger and she picks up the paper weight and comes near Abhi but he being smart hurriedly moves near Pragya and hugs her tightly...

Startled with Abhi's sudden assault, Pragya blinks her eyes and gestures Maya to go out... Maya gets out irritatingly as she knows very well that it's not at all going to be easy for her to near Abhi and fulfill her mission soon...

Abhi whines: Fuggggyyy...

Pragya: What happened to My super boy???

Abhi: This koya gost (Maya ghost) is a veryyy veryyy bad girl... Chee... Yucky girl... Ask her to leave this ofiz (office) fuggy... I don't like her... 😫😫😫😫😫... I'm feeling omit ( like vomiting) when I see her... Yewwww....

Pragya: Abhi... Relax... I couldn't understand why you are not liking Maya at all... Okay okay... Don't get angry my sweetie pie... My Abhi is a very good boy na... You will listen to your fuggy right...

Aww... That's like my cute husband... Just 15 days only... If you cooperate properly and do as I say, we will know easily if Maya is good or not... If she is bad, we will send from office... What say???

Abhi nods his head hesitatingly but his inner mind is warning him that something bad is going to happen for sure.... But, some how he got convinced as Pragya will be with him and won't allow Maya to do anything with him...

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

After sometime, Pragya moves towards the locker to keep the important file safely, which she is working for a long time... She gasps in shock as Abhi had suddenly hugged her from back and nuzzled her neck sensually....

Abhi didn't allowed Pragya to do anything and is keep on troubling her... Impatient pragya pulls Abhi and kisses his cheeks and asked him to move... But Abhi being naughty started to whine and demands pragya to take him out, as she has promised to get ice cream and chocolates for him....

In a hurry, Pragya couldn't close the locker properly.... As Abhi is pulling her hardly to come out, she just picks up her handbag and goes hurriedly with him... She rushes outside the office along with Abhi and it's noticed by a pair of eyes venomously and dials someone's number with a victory smirk in the face.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Abhi giggles happily as Pragya has took him to the famous mall of the city... They get down from the car and Abhi suddenly holds pragya's arms tightly and pulls her closely in his embrace....

Pragya: Arrey... What Happened now??? Are you scared??? My Abhi is way too brave right.... Don't get panic, Abhi... Relax...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 Fuggy... Fuggy... Abhi is verrry bave (brave) and smaaat (smart)... Don't you know that... But my fuggy is not like me na... So, I'm cafully taking (carefully holding) you... Don't woiiiy (worry)... You band (husband) will keep you safe and you don't get fear okay....

Pragya chuckles and nods her head happily as Abhi is protecting her with all his might and the possessive hold of him on her makes her to feel peace and she feels a comfort and security in his arms.... Both walks happily and enters the mall to do the shopping...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Pragya admires her husband Abhi who is licking the icecream happily... A big bag of chocolates are kept near him and two more bags with toys and dresses are also kept along with it....

Pragya: Abhi... Please be careful... Don't spill okay... I said already not to mess up your dress... Eat neatly and don't dirty yourself.... Because....

Abhi: Uffo... You are such a mumma... Always talky talky (advising too much) and boing (boring) a lot... Abhi do thz (this)... Abhi don't do thz (this)... Blah.. blah... Blah... I'm your band, okay... So, give resept (respect) to me wif (wife)...

Pragya bursts out into laughter and she closes her mouth hurriedly as Abhi glared at her angrily... After seeing pragya holding her ears asking sorry, Abhi forgives her with a big heart and asks her not to take too much classes to him as he is big enough to understand the things and not to treat him as that of a baby....

After finishing the ice cream, Abhi and Pragya comes out chit chatting happily... Just then Pragya's mobile rings aloud... She picks the mobile from her handbag quickly and attends the call as it's from Arjun....

Arjun: Bhabhi... You and Bhai are fine right... Why you two are late this much??? Im really worried bhabhi... Nothing is wrong right... This Aaliya and Tanu are eating my head as they two are missing you two terribly.... Come soon bhabhi...

Pragya: Arjun... Arjun... Allow me to speak too... Uff... You are talking too much man... We are fine... We are in mall and will come soon.... Don't worry....

Pragya cuts the call and turns to call Abhi saying that they need to go as Arjun is worrying too much... But her breath hitched and her eyes teared up unknowingly, as Abhi is nowhere to be found... Pragya feels her world is shaking hardly and she couldn't tolerate that Abhi is not near him...

With panicked heart, Pragya shouts Abhi's name hardly and looking here and there, with a hope that Abhi is near her and just pranking and playing with her... Tears are rolling down mercilessly from Pragya's eyes and she is running and shouting Abhi's name like a mad woman...

Pragya couldn't even breath too as Abhi is no where to be found.... She quickly rubs her tears as she worries that her blurred vision shouldn't be an interruption to find her Abhi... Pragya rubs her panicked heart hurriedly and she keeps on saying to herself that her Abhi will come to her for sure and not to worry like this....

Praying hardly, Pragya shouts Abhi's name and is running furiously in search of Abhi and twisting her head in between, so that she didn't missed out from any side... She is holding her mangalsutra tightly and her heart beats are also beating rapidly... Each passing second, Pragya faces a living hell and she feels the pain, as if someone has stabbed her heart cruelly....

Pragya gasped hard and tears were mercilessly overflowing like a river, when she hears the screaming sound of Abhi calling her as fuggy from far..  With teary eyed, Pragya with full of hope turns and spots Abhi, who is crying vigorously....

Pragya runs quickly and hugs Abhi tightly and she feels safe in Abhi's arms as he is holding her tightly, as if he got back his breath and life... Both were in each other's embrace, crying hardly and the time started to move without bothering about their painful minute of separation and emotional union too...

Abhi wipes Pragya's tears and pulls her cheeks and gestures her not to cry... He hits his forehead with hers and gave a quick peck in her cheeks... Both with teary eyed, smiled happlily and walks hand in hand...

Pragya is startled as someone comes and hugs Abhi all of a sudden, without minding her presence too... Abhi feels awkward and tried to push the person, but the hold is very tight for him and he looks at Pragya helplessly and pleadingly to save him...

Pragya: Hello mister... Who are you??? Leave my Abhi... You are hurting him... Can't you see, he is writhing in pain... I said leave.... Or else, I will call the security to throw you out from this mall....

Man: Oh hello miss... Who are you to question me haan... How dare you to raise your voice on me....

Pragya: stop your bakwass... I don't have time to talk with you...  I'm repeating.... Leave my husband Abhi... Or else, you need to face the worst consequences....

Man: whattt... Are you serious???  You are really Abhi's wife... You idiot Abhi... How dare you to do this 😡😡😡😡...  Why you didn't informed me you stupid moron???

Haan... what can I expect from you other than this ??? How can you forget me so easily Abhi??? Is this your true friendship on me???? I tried to meet you for a long time... But no one allowed me to enter your house...

Pragya: Excuse me... May I know, who you are exactly??? Are you really Abhi's friend???

Man: Abhi... Such an insult to our friendship... You didn't say anything  about me too...  Say your wife, who I'm, Abhi???

Abhi: Fuggy... Who is thz (this) supid cown (stupid clown) ??? Yewww... He is kee kee (talking) like parut (parrot)...  Ask him to leave me... He is looking like a bad boyyy....

The man leaves Abhi's hold hurriedly and his eyes teared up unknowingly and shock is clearly visible in his eyes, as he didn't expected this reaction from Abhi... Pragya understands that he must be very close to Abhi and she felt relieved that he is harmless and she can get some information from him...

Pragya: Excuse me... Please don't mistake my Abhi..  May I know your good name and can you please say how you know Abhi, if you don't mind??

(Introducing Mishal Raheja as Mishal Singh)

Man: I'm Mishal... Mishal singh... Abhi's close friend in his college times... He is our college rockstar and I used to play keyboard along with him and sing with him at times... We were best friends and all call us twins, as we are too close...

We lost track with each other as Abhi has gone to abroad all of a sudden and I too moved to another city for higher studies and settled there with my family... I tried to call Abhi many a times, but his number is not at all reachable....

As Abhi doesn't have the interest in social media, I couldn't contact him through that... Whenever I come here, I used to go to Abhi's home... But, all I heard that is , Abhi is in abroad and the watchman didn't allowed me to enter inside too....

I didn't expect that Abhi wil easily forget me and ask me who I'm... Really I'm feeling very bad and its hurting me too much... By the way, Sorry to ask like this... why I'm feeling some difference in Abhi... He is alright na....

Pragya without Abhi's knowledge nods her head as no and gestures him that she needs to talk with him but she can't do it when Abhi is there...

Pragya: Nice meeting you Mr. Mishal... Here is my card...  I need to talk with you... Your help is much needed for us... So if you don't mind, please come to meet me, whenever possible....

If it's okay, can you call me afterwards or when you are free ... It's getting late... I need to go home... Please... Don't mistake me... Hope you understand my situation and if possible come to this address... Do call me before that...

Mishal: Will surely come bhabhi... You don't mistake me calling you as bhabhi na... Thanks bhabhi... I understand bhabhi... Will call you soon... Don't worry... Hey Abhi... You are so lucky man... Such a caring and pretty wife, as you wished...

So, My rockstar got his angel haan... Aww... So sweet... Abhi you are blushing man... Oh my god... You know what bhabhi... Many girls are behind Abhi in college times and girls will die to seek his attention...

But, he doesn't have any interest on them and he keeps on saying that he will find a girl, who is no less than an angel.... Now I'm so happy as my buddy Abhi's wish is fulfilled... Bhabhi..  you didn't say your name...

Pragya: Ohhh... I'm so sorry, Mishal... I'm Pragya... Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra....

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂... Noooo... She is fuggy... My wif (wife)... I'm Abhi, her band (husband)...

Abhi introduces himself to Mishal and shakes hands with him... Mishal understands that something is wrong with Abhi and he signs something to Pragya with an unbelievable look... Pragya nods her head and asked him to calm down and not to react before Abhi...

The trio talks some random stuffs and comes out of the mall... Mishal sends a message to Pragya and asked to save his number and call him when she feels to talk with him... After bidding adieu, Abhigya started in the car to their house....

Abhi: Fuggy... Missy is nice na...

Pragya: 😂😂😂 Abhi... He is mishal...

Abhi: But I like missy only... Fuggy... I... I want... I want to..

Pragya: What's bothering you??? Are you missing anyone???

Abhi: Haan... I... I want to meet pooh and bulb (purab and bulbul)... Will you take me to see them???

Pragya: Sure will go tomorrow... I too need to settle a score with an old lady... As I was busy, I completely forget about her... It's time to show her what is to mess up with Pragya....

Abhi couldn't understand what is Pragyà saying but he is happy that she is going to fulfill his wish... He lays on Pragya's lap and drifted to sleep... Pragya caress his head and kisses his forehead lovingly but her mind is completely restless as many things are eating her and confusing her too much....

Restless and nervous, Pragya's body is sweating too much and she feels suffocated to be there... But she finds peace on looking at Abhi, who is sleeping peacefully and she vows to protect him and bring him back to normal with all her might....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya and Abhi gets down from the car but Abhi being sleepy hugs Pragya tightly and leans on to his shoulders, buring his face in the crook of her neck... Pragya's all words gone on deaf ears as Abhi is hell adamant not to move from there.....

Pragya sighs and asks the driver to carry the things to their room and keep it there... Pragya's mind think of some ideas to divert Abhi and her face glowed as she has find out the trick... Pragya whispered something in Abhi's ears and he gasps in shock....

Abhi hurriedly pulled Pragya's arms along with him and he rushes inside the house as fast as he can and climbed the stairs, without bothering about anything... Pragya controls her laughter as Abhi has pushed EP, while they are climbing the stairs...

Abhi is not aware of that happenings and Pragya is making a teasing smile towards EP, who is crying in pain... Pragya shows thumbs down to EP and smirks as if conveying her that days are not far to throw her out from this house....

Abhi and Pragya nears their room, huffing and panting, wanting for their breath to get normal.. Their hands are entwined, their heads are brushed together and they smiled happily....

Pragya tries to ruffle Abhi's head, while he backed off nodding his head as no... Both gasped in shock and blinked their eyes as they were startled with the sudden assault... Abhi's eyes welled up and he gets furious too...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pragya along with Abhi enters the office and started to do her daily chores... But she is restless somewhat and her mind flashes of yesterday's happenings... With a panicked heart, Pragya moves towards the locker and her breath hitched as she finds the important file is missing from there...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So, what's going to happen next???

What makes Abhi to cry and get angry too???

Will it be possible for pragya to find the file ???

Who is the black sheep hidden in the office????

Will Maya fulfill her ugly mission???

Will it be possible for pragya to find out Maya's true colours and can she save Abhi from the evil's clutches???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

As usual a very long update of 3200+ words....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Finally I came up with this update... I know very well that I'm very late and I purposely delayed it, as the votes didn't came up as I expected... I'm not in a mood to update, but my buddy AshwiniBala nagged and pulled me here...

If it's not for her, I would have never come here till the target reaches... So, it's up to you guys to decide when you want your next update...

As I always say, vote and comment without fail, which pulls me easily.

So, cast your votes and pen down your valuable views without fail...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazy mahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 259 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...
16.1K 1.1K 8
#1 in Kumkumbhagya (30/08/18 to 12/9/18)) #16 in Actionthriller (05/09/2018) #4 in threeshots (05/09/2018) He is a terrific and dangerous cop... She...
81.2K 10.5K 70
The word hate is they have for each other from childhood.... They argue, fight, spit venoms, quarrel whenever and wherever they meet... Both has lots...
49.7K 5.9K 35
Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly, Bold and Daring girl.... An unknown cir...