Check MatE And She's Mine!!

By xxXstrangergurlxxX

Rebecca is left alone and stranded.She lands in London without her memories except that one night that change... More

Check MatE And She's Mine!!
chapter 2
chapter:3
chapter 4
CHAPTER:6
chapter:7
chapter 8
chapter:9
chapter 10
chapter11
chapter:12
chapter:13
chapter:14
Chapter 15.

chapter:5

258 4 3
By xxXstrangergurlxxX

Hope you guys will like it :)

#################################################################################

CHAPTER :5

The cool breeze blowing through the window made my hair sway back and forth the smell of the sweet flowers coming from garden below making me feel fresh,I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.It felt so much better to know that I will be going out of this goddamn hospital!.. woof such a relief...

I opened my eyes and saw the sun setting in the evening it was such a beautiful scene the fire ball hiding behind the green mountains ,It made me feel alive again. I know its not the first time I was watching a sunset but it did feel like. I couldn't remember a thing apart from that night and it still freaks me out. But I left stressing about it, cause whenever I do my bead starts paining again and I dont want that pain.

He left my room acting like a stuck up arrogant ass and dint return for two days not that I care... I actually started feeling quite better with him not around to bother me.hmmm... now that!... was something I wanted to get use to.. but ofcource... karma couldn't stand seeing me happy!.. hell!!.. I am still wondering what did I do wrong too deserve all this shit in my life!!.. erg!!.. anyway so on The third day finally the doc said that I seem quite better physically , he said i migjt get all my memories back by the end of thia month if i take my tablets properly. I hope he is right. Nobody called for me , nobody came to see me infat I dint see any other human except for the doctor and nurse and I dint bother asking any questions to them. Not to forget their accent was differnt than mine and I dint bother to ask in which country I am cause I wasnt really ready for tje answer so I kept quiet and allowed them for their routine check up.

The doctor said I was discharged but I had no idea where I would go? I cant even make out this place cause all I couls see from the window is garden and building regular hospital minus the people. I think its backside of the hospital. There were fresh clothes on the table and I had no idea if they would fit me. And even if they do what will I do wearing them? Am I supposed to roam around? How about I post my picture everywhere. If anyone knows me they might come and receive me. As no one did. Are my parents dead. Am I an only child or thwy just dont care that I am alive or dead. God my head started paining again and I decided to let go.

I took the fresh clothes and decided to change. May be shower will make me feel better.

I came put of the shower wrapping the towel over my head. My head did feel better, the nurse told me it was fine to take shower if I be carefull. My muscles dont feel sore anymore. I was drying my hair when I stumbled against a hard chest I looked up and there he was. Those blue eyes that dint show up for three days. What was he doing here now really.

"I am taking you home" he said looking at me. I frowned.

Really you dont show yourself for three days and then you come to me and say me that you are taking me home. Dis I mention that I dont know you or your name for that matter.

"Your Home now why would I go there?" I asked him raising my eyebrow

"WeIl that's because you've got nowhere to go" he gave me a knowing look n said "I am renting you an apartment you can live there till you get a job to pay me the money" he said and walked through the door while i bore holes on his back with my glare.

"Are you coming or not?" he said opening the door half and looking at me

I  dint know what to say. I dont k ow this person. But i dont even have anywhere to go. He doesnt looks like he might kill me. Even if he does there will be one less amnesiac person. I sighed and nodded then followed him I had no other option.
And yeah the clothes are perfect fit too.

We reached down to the reception he did some file work and we went straight to the parking lot where his car stood a jet black porche standing elegantly in the lot I dint utter a word or showed that his car was maintained well by the look of his car i could say he tottaly is a car lover.

We drove in silence I was looking outside it was 4 in the evening and I was already feeling hungry I dint had anything after a cup of milk which I drank in the hospital my stomach growled just after my thought.

God why do I have to be in such situation in front of him I closed my eyes and paid more attention outside looking at the trees as if they where some interesting new flowers I was saw dor the first time in my life .

"What will you have for dinner? I don't think they served you lunch after breakfast" he said his voice better then his usual tone.

"No they dint" I replied still looking out.

"I will order pizza when we reach the apartment' he said.

I simply nodded he was quiet nice but why is he doing all this for me what does he want in return not that I am his relative or friend or something, I wanted to ask many questions but this was not the right time so I decided to remain quiet.

"What is your good name?" he asked me looking straight

That made me look at him. Seriously dint you talk to the doctor. You're taking me home  amd you dont know that I dont have my memories yet.

" oh yeah sorry," he lceared his throat "then lets keep a temporary name till you remember your old one." He said and I nodded. Yeah that would be nice.

"So what would you like to be called"? He asked I dont kno... "Jennifer??" . nahh " no?" I sjook my head "okay then Tina? " god no I shook my head again. "Then what you say". I dont know I mean what would I name myself if I had a chance to.ummmm

"Rebbecca, Rebbecca." I replied looking down playing with my fingers.

"Rebecca " he said taking a turn. "Hmmmm not bad" he said grinning.

I just nodded there was again silence i dint bother to ask anything else when are we going to reach the place. As if reading my mind he said. "We reached the place".

The car stopped in front of a 5 story building. He went out the car and so did  he locked the car and started walking towards the building. I followed him towards the building. There were many buildings around the building I was about to live in it was quiet nice. I followed him to my soon to be apartment.It was on the 1 st floor to the right room number 3.Easy for me to climb I won't need the elevator.

He removed the keys from his pocket and went inside I followed him.

It was quiet good for me to live in I dont think I  ever lived alone in an apartment but I guess now I have to live alone all the time I started looking around the living room was quiet big with blue and white walls several paintings on them a big flat 52 inches plasma t.v hanged up on the wall the sofa were a mix of white and blue a cream rug between them. A flower vase beside the sofa with red roses in them I went further inside was the kitchen I was not that fond of kitchen in fact I hated cooking I can cook though for myself to have my fill ,it had all the things which usually a kitchen has I went to the room straight to the kitchen well it had just 1 room so I went inside it was quiet elegant with purple and brown walls a king size bed in the centre hell yeah this bed is all mine. A walk through wardrobe and did a double check and opened it saw there were some clothes hmm.. girl cloths my size?? what is a psych did he know I was gonna get in that accident all along!.. okaay may be I am just thinking to much so i opened the second King sized wardrobe just by the way and... whaat?... guy clothes??.. all of them branded!.. woaa hell even the the rags n hankies were branded talk about filthy rich!?.. but who did they belong to.. Sebastian said I will  b living alone... okay may be he use to live hear few years ago because this apartment sure looks like its not been used for awhile okay that was none of my business anyway.. the bottom line is I have got a house to stay until I get my memories back.

After taking the survey of the house I went outside where he was sitting his legs crossed on the sofa.

"I love this place" I said looking at him.

He nodded and stood up ."I have ordered a pizza for you it will come after a while".

I nodded at him.

"Okay then I will see you after a while" saying that he left closing the door behind him.

I stood there looking at the closed door well this is weird really weird he is helping me with all this and not even talking to me what is he really up to. It seemed ages that I stood there looking at cream oak door.

The door bell rang I jerked a little and went for the door may be he came back I went to open the door and instead of Sebastien there stood a man holding pizza box.

"This is for you ma'am" he said handing me the box. I took the box from his hand.his accent was different too.

"The payment is been done ma'am" he gave me a small smile and walked away.

I shook my head and closed the door I went inside kept the box on the counter and opened it, it was pepperoni with cheese. I took a slice amd sat on the counter top. Just when I was halfway my slice I saw the adress in yellow of the pizza house. LONDON .. I stared and stared. I kept my slice down loosing my spetite. No wonder no one showed up I am in different country. I started pacing running my hands through my hair.

I went towards the room and stared at muself in the mirror. Hazel eyes syaring back at me. The light comming from the window making my brunette hair appear slightly golden. Average height with average body and avergae face. I look like I've stayed in a place where I get alot of sun as I wasn't that pale. There were no scares on my face though I touched my face and I tear fell from my reflection . A different country. How did I land up here. From where do I belong my accent isn't english. I might me from some place in America may be. My head started throbbing again and I sighed. I wasn't hungry anymore. I think I'll just take a shower and sleep.

I took a gray tank top and short a fresh towel and went to have a shower I was quiet tired.

I went inside there were all the toiletries beside the tub I took a long warm shower and went outside i was too sleepy now I really need to have a nap tomorrow I have to start finding a suitable job for myself to pay for this apartment

I went outside dried myself wore my clothes.I looked at the watch it was 7.30 too early for me to sleep but I am too tired to wait now.

I dried my hair and went to bed, the bed was quiet warm and comfortable it .I closed my eyes and made my self comfortable in the bed.

I was about to sleep when a phone beside me rang I stood up and switched the light on and saw the phone on the side table I don't remember of having a phone, my phone was left from where I ran away.

Maybe Sebastian bought it but he dint give it to me , I picked the phone from the table and opened it there was a text.

Be ready at 9:00 in the morning, we have work to do -S

WHAT THE HELL!....

############################################################################## 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 87 32
Rose had an ordinary life with all the basic things, going to school and hanging out with her mum. But she finds herself in a love struck relationshi...
Flesh/Bone By Adrian Birch

Mystery / Thriller

708K 46.4K 45
Two vanished. One came back.
2.6K 279 48
After a tragic accident, Hazel is left alone, vulnerable to the darkness in the world around her without the man she lost there to guide her. She set...
440 42 26
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go on a field trip for school but never come back... 5 high school students go on a field trip to a a...