Troubled Soul (ryden fanfic)

By Melody_is_Forever

Ryan is the new kid at his school, and he doesn't fit in quite well. He is quiet, shy, helpless kind of guy... More

~One and Lonley~ (ryden fanfic)
Chapter 1- First day.
Chapter 2- Weird .
Chapter 3- Move in Circles.
Chapter 4- Pray for love.
Chapter 5- Innocently down the stairs.
Chapter 6- You're Mine
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8: Show Me you Love
Chapter 9- I need to know.
Chapter 11: I Get Down
Chapter 12- Never did I think that I.
Chapter 13- Troubled
Chapter 14- Dreams come True
Chapter 15- Told.
Hello fellow Ryden shippers.
Chapter 16:: I hear black and white.
Chapter 17:: No not yet.
Chapter 18:: Okay, now.
Chapter 19:: Young Forever.
Chapter 20:: Gotcha!
Chapter 21:: In the Atmosphere.
Chapter 22:: Reinvent, wait What?
Chapter 23:: This aint a library, its a godamn book store.
Chapter 24:: Memorize your Talents.
Chapter 25:: Back to the Hell where we all began.
Chapter 26:: Are you worth your cries?
Chapter 27:: Were Toxic

Chapter 10- Home not sweet, Home

1.8K 56 44
By Melody_is_Forever

(Ryan's p.o.v)

  After I escaped Brendon's house, I walked back to the park again. It was where I felt happy, other than Brendon's arms. I kick the tiny rock over onto the street and watch it roll around. I sigh. I don't want to go back home, I would literally get killed, no joke. But I really need to eat and bathe. Especially after the sticky, and weird smell that is on me.

    I need to get home, I should go home, but I don't want to go home. Maybe I should find a wizard that can make me invisible, shut up Ryan. I should have said yes to Brendon, run away with him. It's saving me and him a big favor from our parents.

   I pull out my phone.

Ryan: Hey, so I have been thinking. Were you serious about running away together?

     I hit send and keep walking. I keep glancing at my phone, it's been 15 minutes. I hope he's okay, or he just thinks I'm annoying. Yea, everyone thinks I'm annoying. I sit on a brown bench, patiently waiting for a text back.

Brendon: Yes I was serious, but Its a little late for that now. I live 3 hours away from my old house.

    I sigh at Brendon's response. How the hell am I supposed to visit him? I don't have a car.

I'm getting near my house and I'm shaking to go inside. I take a deep breath and open the squeaky door to the inside. I run to the fridge and grab anything I could find and skip upstairs. I quietly closed my door and locked it. I put a chair under it just in case.

   My heart is beating faster, I think I'm safe.

So basically I grabbed salsa, apples, 3 juice boxes, 2 waters, nuts, and leftover hamburger? I groan and just eat the apple. What am I going to do. I can't live like this anymore, what do I have to live for anyway?

   I can pretty much do anything, and in the end it'll all end badly. I know what I have to do.

        First, I get my hiker backpack and put the food I brought inside. Then I put in most of my clothes, the rest I'm wearing. Next, I get my toothbrush and any bathroom essentials. Finally, I pack my guitar into it's case.

    Next, I write a letter to my father, explaining why I'm leaving, if he even cares. I put the note on my bed and put the pencil on top of it. So far I have a big backpack and a guitar case.

Then, I go take a shower because I'm dirty and I want to be a little clean for the trip. Oh! I almost forgot my charger and headphones. I grab those as well and place them in my side pockets of my big coat.

   I'm wearing two long sleeve shirts, gloves, a fedora, a jacket, a coat, a scarf, jeans, socks, and sneakers. It seems like a lot, but it's cold and I can't fit everything in my backpack.

  Finally, I grab everything and run downstairs. I'm ready to go. I tiptoed over to the fridge and grabbed what I could. At my luck, my dad is awake and he's sitting on the couch in the living room. I mentally shoot myself and try to sneak out the back door. I'm stopped by a massive body. My dad.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO FAG!" He punches me and I drop my stuff. "YOU BETTER NEVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE!?" He kicks my stomach and kicks my face. I groan and pick up my stuff, and rush out.

   I cry a little bit on the way down the road. Fuck, I don't even know where I'm going. I forgot to respond to Brendon's text.

Ryan: Where do you live? I'm coming to see you.

Brendon: Your Crazy Ross, you can't walk over here. Besides, my parents would kill you.

Ryan: I already left my house with all my stuff, I ran away. :/

Brendon: Are you serious?

Ryan: Yes, It's okay if I can't come over, but I'm going to be around where you live. I'm going to live somewhere, I brought food with me.

Brendon: Ry, just go back, I can't bare to see you homeless.

Ryan: I'm not going back this was my choice. I'm not going to be bullied again, I'm not going to be beaten, I won't have worries but hunger and bladder. Besides, my Dad kicked me out anyway.

Brendon: I live on Rawlings Way, San Mojito, 1269. Please keep in touch with me on your way, I will run away with you.

Ryan: No, you can't. You have a family that cares about you.

Brendon: If my family did care they wouldn't treat me like this and fucking abuse me. Your the light to me Ry, I love you and I want to be with you no matter what happens. I was never truly happy with someone, now I am.

Ryan: Ditto. If you really want to, you can, but don't let me influence you to. I love you to Bren, just stay strong until I get there.

Brendon: I'm scared.

Ryan: Call me.

Brendon: I can't, my parents. The sheet me and you slept in, I still have it to wrap around me whenever I'm lonely, and I think of you (:

Ryan: Stop making me cry little fucker <3

Brendon: I love you too c; How long till you get here, I need you.

Ryan: According to Google maps, 2 days tops. It's going to take awhile, but it's worth it.

Brendon: (: Stay safe for me. Please.

Ryan: Promise, I love you <3

          I turned off my phone after that, I need to save my battery. According to the map I need to keep walking down this highway until I get off 84.

   This walk has been a fucking drag, Carrying all this, it's like 10 pounds for crying out loud. It's worth  it, you need this stuff. I keep telling myself it's going to be good useful things in the end I know it will be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 3.3K 21
The choir queer Brendon finds himself at a stupid Halloween party, at a stupid cheerleader's house, where he loses his life to a stupid pretty boy. T...
8.4K 96 26
A personal favorite that should be more well known. - Ryan is Brendon's best friend, they grew up together. But Ryan is different. An accident when h...
62.8K 3.3K 50
Dallon is one of the popular kids who drinks and curses, but he hates the attention. He has loads of friends, but he's lonely and just wants to watch...
39.8K 2.1K 41
Y/n l/n is a quiet boy who got sorted onto a dorm with a lot of loud people, yet he seems to attract just the right people to be left alone. (Warning...