Chapter 5- Innocently down the stairs.

(Ryan p.o.v)

  I woke up completely warm and a sleeping Brendon holding me. His face was so close to mine that our foreheads were touching. See, the problem is that I really like Brendon, and maybe he likes me, but I really don't want to get hurt.

  What do I do now? I have been staring at him for over 10 minutes and I can't but feel even more attracted to him. He's so adorable, I want him to be mine. I wonder if he has abbs, well he's sleeping so maybe he wouldn't notice if I checked.

  I lifted the covers enough so I could see his torso, no six pack, but he's nicely built. I looked back up and Brendon and he was smirking. Shit, he was awake. I quickly put the covers back and closed my eyes, "I know your awake Ry," He mumbled. I smiled and hid my face in the covers.

   He lift the covers so he could see my face, "Hey Ryro," He whispered. "Hi," I said softly, while smiling. "You know I'm always going to be here for you, right." He got closer to my face. I shook my head, I didn't believe him.  He backed away from my face and looked at me in a strange way. "Well, I am." he said.

  "No your not," I said softly. His eyebrows went down. "Ry-" He sighed. Before anything else he went down on me and kissed my lips. This time longer than one second. No tongue or anything, just a meaningful kiss.

  Once he pulled away I looked at him in surprise, "I'm so sorry dude! I'm so stupid!" He said as he got up running his hands through his amazing hair.

 Wait, no I liked it, I wanted to say, but I was speechless. I stood there with a mouth hanging all the way to my neck. He was still rambling on how sorry he was. Before he could ramble anymore I shot up off the bed and went up to him and smashed my lips against his.

   He was surprised at first but he went with it. We were kissing passionately with my hands on his shoulder and his on my waist.

"Brendon, breakfast is- OH MY GOD!" I heard a woman say. Brendon jumped away from me and slapped me, "Get away from me Ryan!" He said. That hurt me a lot. I backed up away from him with tears in my eyes. One rolled down my cheek and ran past his mom.

  I grabbed my shoes and ran out of the door. I knew it was stupid. How could I be so stupid, oh yea cause I am. Thanks for slapping me back to reality Brendon.

     What's my purpose in life if no one even likes me. I'm ugly, stupid, sad, shy, and worthless. Thats why I'm beat and Ignored, I bet Brendon feels the same way. No one even wants me around for hells sake.

  I made it home somehow. I opened the door and now I have to face my parents. Great.

(Brendon's p.o.v)

   It's been 2 weeks since I saw Ryan at school. I felt like such a ass for doing what I did. I mean, I didn't want to risk anything with my mom. She would never talk to me again.

   I walked into school and got my usual hellos from random girls. I saw my girlfriend at the end of hall. "Hey babe," She kissed my cheek. "Hey" I said softly. She raised an eyebrow and pulled me to the side.

"Babe, what's wrong? You've been acting weird for the last 3 weeks." She whispered loudly. I looked away from her and scratched the back of my neck, "I don't know, I'm just tired." I lied.

"For 3 weeks? You need Jesus." She threw something at me and walked away from me.

  Did she just break up with me? I shrugged and walked to my music class by myself. I got a couple hellos and a couple high fives. I fakly smiled through the halls and made it to my class. I walked over to the piano and just played a couple songs. I could'nt stop thinking about Ryan, where was he?

   My heart stopped when that special someone walked into the classroom. I wanted to go up to him and kiss him and hold him in my arms, but he hates me. I look at him and smile. He looks at me blankly and sits on the other side of the classroom. He had new bruises on his face, my heart sunk. Did I do that? I didn't slap him that hard.

  Suddenly I heard a chant "EMO! EMO! FAG!" and they were looking in Ryan's direction. They started throwing things, he looked so close to tears. He started coughing, shit no Ryan. I turned up the volume on the piano and slammed the keys making everyone look at me and stop harassing Ryan.

  They looked at me confused, "Wanna hear a song?" I asked. They cheered. I never really sang in front of people, but I need a distraction so Ryan can run. "Run baby, run away from this now." I made up the lyrics as I went. I think Ryan got the hint and rushed into the hall.

   My peers looked at me in shock, once I finished I heard cheers. People were saying things like, "Your such a good singer! Your gonna be a star!" and stuff like that. I smiled in their responses, but I kept looking in the hallway door.

  I got up, "Where are you going?" One of the girls asked. "I need water," I said as I left the classroom. When out of sight I sprinted down the halls yelling close to tears, "RYAN! WHERE ARE YOU I"M SO SORRY!"

  Where would he be? I know. I walked into the bathroom where we first encountered each other. I heard sobbing from one of the stalls. I tried to open it but it was locked, "Leave me alone!" I heard from inside. Yea it was defiantly Ry. "Its Brendon." I said.

  "I know." He said meanly. "Listen I'm sorry, I just didn't want my mom to be mad at me-" I choked out on the other side of the stall. I slide down the door and put my head in my knees, "My parents would disown me if they found out I was gay." I cried.

   I felt the door open behind me and I fell onto Ryan. I looked up at him with pleading eyes, "Please forgive me." I said as I scooted closer to him. He rolled his eyes and opened his arms. I smiled and gave him a hug. Afterwards I put my head on his shoulder.

  I had no idea what we were looking at but it was nice. "I'm guessing your parents are very religious," He chuckled. I nodded and laughed. He sniffed, "What's wrong." I said as I got off his shoulder and looked at his hazel eyes. "Thank you by the way," he mumbled.

  "For what?" I asked, confused. "Saving me back there," He looked away from my eyes. I lifted his face and made him look at me, "Hey, I told you. I'm always going to protect you Ry." I smiled. He smirked and looked down at my lips.

  "And Ryro," I said still looking him straight in the pupil. "Yes Bren," he said softly.

"I love you. Not like a brother, but like love love." I said holding the side of his face. He looked at me in shock, Oh no. Did I say the wrong thing?

  "You don't have to say it back you know," I said letting go from his face and backing away. He got onto my lap and kissed my cheek. "I love you too."