Chapter 14- Dreams come True

(Brendon's p.o.v)

       I walk into the park, looking for Ryan. I'm so excited, dannit, I forgot to pee before I left. What ever I'm a guy I can piss wherever I want.

  I sit on top of the play structure, waiting. 5 minutes have passed and I'm starting to get worried. He said he was already here right? I hope he's okay, what if he was lying? I began to hum to myself and count my fingers, I don't know why. So I have ten fingers, yay.

   I suddenly saw a dark figure emerge from the trees. Yes it's dark, but there are park lights. My heart jumped when I saw him.

I jumped off the structure and practically fell. I quickly got up, losing my balance when running over to him. He drops his stuff and opens his arms out for me. I jump into his arms, pretty much crying tears of joy. Ah, home.

   "I love you. I love you. I love you!" I say in his shoulder. "I love you more!" Ryan cries in my ear. I pull away and look at him strangely. He looks at me, taken back a little. "No, I love you more Ryro." I say before I kiss his lips passionately. He smiles into the kiss and bites my lip softly. I giggle and pull away.

   When walking back to the structure, I intertwine our hands together. He looks at me shyly and blushes. He's so cute when he blushes. He's like a little kitten.

   We get back to the structure and lay on top of it. I suddenly pop up in panic, "Oh my gosh!" I exclaim. "What's wrong?" Ryan asks.

"I actually ran away!" I said scared. "I actually ran away!" I said with a big happy grin, "I can't believe I did this!" I yell.

"Same here Urie," He kisses my cheek and lays back down. We end up falling asleep, after looking at the stars for awhile. I'm just so happy to have him back, I can't live without him.

--

(Ryan's p.o.v)

   I wake up smiling. Woah that's new. I felt nothing in my arms or hands. I fell asleep holding Brendon, and I don't feel anything beside me. I sit up to see his body missing. I look around fanatically while standing up.

  I slide down the pole over to our stuff. One bag was missing. I looked beside it, it was a message in the tan bark. I smirked.

  Dear Ryan,

      I'll be back soon, I had to do something (; But Happy Birthday, I didn't forget <3

-Brendon.

     I smile widely at his message. Oh yea, I forgot it's my birthday. Yea I forgot my own Birthday. I remember the teacher saying it in class and that's probably how Brendon remembered. I sigh. I don't like birthdays, well I do, but nothing ever happens. It's like a regular day for me, nothing special.

   I look threw his bag, because I'm hungry, not nosy. I laugh at his bacon and egg shirt and his matching slippers. I found some apples and oranges. I take one and continue looking in his back pack. He's an interesting person, I gotta say that, but that's what I love about him.

  I just realized me and him are not officially together. I shrug it off and keep digging. I found his phone and turned it on. 46 missed calls, 23 messages, all from his parents. I read some of them, some of them were harsh and some of them are loving. He shouldn't had come, he does have a loving family, I just ruined it that's all. I'm going to convince him to go back, for his own sake.

    He doesn't deserve to be stuck with me while we have no home. He deserves a loving person to go home to and things to have. With money, a job, and the good stuff. I mentally punch myself, god I'm so stupid.

   I watch this boy comes and sits on a bench near me. "Hi, I'm Ryan." I say breaking the silence. He looks at me weirdly, "Hi, I'm Spencer," He says politely while holding his hand out. I shake it and look away.

"Are you homeless?" Spencer asks, making me look at him again. His beard was cleanly cut, he had so much facial hair it was hard to see his face, He wore all black, his eyes were shining, and he had his phone in his hand.

"Yes, but I'm not alone." I say, reassuringly.

"I can help you and her," He says pulling out his wallet. I clear my throat.

"Oh, no. I have a boyfriend, he's a guy." I say embarrassed. He shaped his mouth in the letter 'o'

"Oh, I just thought considering on of the backpacks in a power-puff girl backpack," He says looking away. I laugh at his statement. Brendon is a keeper.

"Yea, but thanks for the offer. I'm just waiting for him to come back," I say, shaking my head. "Where did he go?" He asks. Dang, he asks a lot of questions. "I have no idea," I told him.

"Well, maybe he left you." Spencer said. I look at him kinda taken back. Does he really have the balls to say that to a stranger.

"Sorry dude, I like being realistic, but I'm usually wrong." he throws his hands up. I loosen up and turn back around on the bench. "It's cool." I say Cooley. I get up and walk over to our bags.

"Where are you going?" Spencer asks. God, he is so nosy. "Going to go find him." I say.

"Didn't he say to stay here?" He says. My eyebrow raises, what the fuck?"

"How did you know?" I say taking a step back, Spencer sighs, "I know where he is, and it's not here." He puts his hands on his head. My eyes widen.

"What do you mean?!" I yell. What if he got kidnapped.

 "I can take you too him," he says looking up. I don't trust him one bit. "Why would I go with you? I don't know you." I say with sass. "Come on Ryan, just trust me." He says pleadingly. I roll my eyes and grab our stuff, he helps as well.

  We carry all of the stuff to his convertible. I throw them in the back seat and get in the passengers side. He gets in and starts to drive. I sigh, looking back at the park. What am I doing?