Chapter 15- Told.

(Brendon's p.o.v.)

          I was planning a big surprise for Ryan and didn't want it to be obvious so I planned something that would get him to not suspect. I wanted him to get scared before I showed him the best thing ever! Yes, I bought him something for his birthday. I knew Spencer before, so I got him to help me.

He was going to pretend to kidnap me, I know I'm a mean boy, but it'll be worth it to see his face when he sees. Then he would take him to the spot and blindfold him. Ryan would be freaked out by then. When the blindfold is off, the cat's out of the bag.

       I bet your wondering,  what did I get Ryan? Well,  let's just say it's something me and him can live in. Okay,  it's a studio apartment. It's not that big, but it's something instead of living on the streets. Trust me, if I were to live on the streets,  it would be with Ryan of course,  but I just would hate to see him miserable all the time. It's for his own good.

      I hope he likes it because I spent awhile trying to let the lady let me buy it, cause I'm only seventeen, almost eighteen. She told me I was 'too young' but I bribed her with money so it's okay. We don't technically have furniture, just the regular house essential's.

     The good thing about this apartment is that it's far away from my parents and his parents. I got Spencer to drive me here early in the morning so he had time to go back. I must say my plan was genius, but I really hope Ryan is okay and not freaking out. Now I'm full of worry, shit I kinda feel bad. So I called Spencer with the apartment phone because I forgot mine.

Brendon: Is Ryan okay? Where are you guys? Are you close? Is Ryan freaking out?

Spencer: Calm down lover boy, he's fine, just asleep. We are like ten minutes away so be ready.

Brendon: Don't forget to blindfold him before you get here.

     At least he was okay. They are going to be here in 10 minutes, time for some touch ups. I bought some candles earlier and picked some roses from outside, yea I got yelled at for that but whatever. I peeled off the white rose petals and spread them all over the living room floor. I lit some candles with my cigarette lighter and spread them out evenly. Maybe I went a little crazy for his birthday, but he deserves it. I got out two plastic cups that the apartment provided you with and set it on a blanket in the middle of the room. I took out the juice boxes from my bag and squirted them into the platic cups.

   We are going to be so fancy with our juice in plastic cups. I hope it's romantic enough. We don't have a bed or couch to sleep or cuddle on so we are going to be sleeping on the floor.

   I heard the phone go off, I knew that was my Que. So I hid beside the front door. I heard Ryan in the halls.

"Why the fuck did you blind fold me? Where the fuck is Brendon? Where are we?" Ryan exclaimed. So full of questions, of course. I stifled a laugh at his reaction. Then suddenly I heard a door open.

     Spencer and Ryan walked into the apartment, and Ryan was blindfolded. I stepped in front of Ryan so that he could see me when he took off his blindfold. I held my hands in front of me like a prom picture and smirked. Spencer took off the blindfold and left the place.

     Ryan gasped and whispered, "Hi," He smiled. "Hey," I whispered and took his hand. "Happy Birthday." I kissed his temple and intertwined our hands. He smiled like crazy and was almost shedding tears of joy. I led him into the middle of the room, on the blankets. We sat down and took the cups in our hands. We clinked and drank,

"Apple Juice?" Ryan laughed. "What? Is that not romantic enough?" I teased. He rolled his eyes and sipped again.

"Brendon," I turned my ears to him, "This is amazing. I can't thank you enough." He said almost crying. I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "It's my pleasure darling," I smiled.

"Do you know where we are?" I asked him, lifting up a eyebrow. He shook his head and looked around. "It's our new apartment," I exclaimed. His eyes beamed and he shot up off the blanket.

"NO WAY!" He shouted. I nodded and smirked, "SHUT UP!" Ryan put his hand on his hips. I threw up my hands in defeat, "YOU ARE A CRAZY SON OF A BITCH." He walked around the room, looking at things. I stood up with him and followed while he looked.

      I came up behind him and slid my hands in his front jean pockets. I rested my head on his back and sighed, "It's not that big, I'm sorry." Ryan turned around, causing my hands out of his pockets.

"Brendon this is more than perfect. You really did not have to do this at all, like really." Ryan said putting his palm of my cheek.

"Yes I did, because I love you and you deserve this Ryan." I told him, his smile dropped.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He went to go sit on the blanket and I followed. I sat directly next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He took out my phone from his pocket and put it on my lap and put his head in his hands. I glanced at the screen. My parents.

"I think you should go back," Ryan whispered, in tears. I look at him in shock, "No. This was my decision. I don't care about-"

"Bren you have a loving family that is trying to talk to you, I don't." He cut me off.

"No Ryan, what part of loving do you not understand? Is love beatings and constant harassment and name calling? No. Is a loving family someone who judges you for who you are? No. I don't want to be anywhere near them for the rest of my days, they hurt me in a way where I can't trust them again, and trust is a big part of a family. Ryan, I love you more than I love myself." I preached. He reached out for my hand and kissed my knuckles, "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Just promise me one thing," I said quietly. "Anything,"

"Stay with me, no matter what we go threw." I looked at him with tears esacpeing my eyes.

"Of course, I will always." He says and I smile.

"Oh and Ryan." I say. "Yes,"

"Will you be my Boyfriend?" I ask, awaiting the answer. Red crept to my cheeks.

"Yes, most defiantly!' Ryan exclaimed and hugged me, which caused me to fall backwards with Ryan on top of me. We giggled, "By the way, where did you get money for this?" Ryan asked, pulling a hair out of my face.

"Let's just say my parents have a secret storage place of money," I said evilly. Ryan rolled his eyes and smiled, "You naughty boy," He said flirtatiously.

"I can be naughtier than that,"I winked and cut him off with a kiss. Once we pulled away after 3 minutes, we looked into each others eyes. I kissed his nose and whispered, "I love you Ryan"

"And I love you Brendon."