Chapter 19:: Young Forever.

A/N: Hey. Lol so anyway I felt like I should shout out my friend @Thnksfrpanic because she always votes and comments on like all my books cx so go do me a favor and read her stuff. Her books are amazing, trust me. Also she is amazing because she shouted me out in her book and I felt honoured so yea just do me a a favor and give her a bunch of love <3. And also everyone that is commenting and voting, you guys are amazing. So I have another announcement. This is a celebratory chapter because we reached.......2000 reads! Holy shit! This has only been up for like a month. So thank you guys for that! Okay, on with the chapter!

(Ryan's p.o.v)

    So we made love. yeah, that happened. I couldn't stop thinking about it, the way he pushed into me, he looked so beautiful. We slept till the next morning, I was awake, but he was still sleep. We were still naked, with our bodies tangled together. I wonder what today will bring us. I bring my fingers up to his face, tracing his features with my fingertips.

He stirs, "Good morning babe," He mumbled and gave a little grin while his eyes were still closed. I keep on stroking his face, "Morning," I whisper. He smiled and snuggled closer to me.

"Spencer is coming over today," He said. Today?

"When?" I ask. He rubs circles around the small of my bare back, " One p.m," He said simply. I raise an eyebrow and look at the clock that came with the apartment.

"Uh Bren," I said scaredly. He looks up at me with a confused look, "Yes?"

"It's 1:05," I say quickly. He immediately jumps out of my arms, "Shit!" He yells and tries to find clothes in his backpack, bending down. I stare at his bare body bending down, I chuckle to myself and get up.

"You think my butt is funny Ross?" He said while grabbing a shirt. "No," I say laughing.

"Good, or else you wouldn't be able to touch my apple bottom anymore." He says in a sassy way. I gasp, "You wouldn't dare!" I exclaim sarcastically. He laughs.

  A bell ringing sound rang threw the house, "Shit!" Brendon yelled frantically.

"I'll get it, " I say walking to the door.

"Ryan! Your not wearing clothes!" He says quickly. Oh yeah, I'm not. Oops.

"One minute!" Brendon yells loud enough for Spencer to hear outside. I go to the backpack and put on a green shirt, blue jeans, and some white socks. Brendon is wearing black jeans, grey socks, and no shirt. He walks to the door and swings it open. Without a shirt on.

   As he opens it, I walk over and stand next to him. Spencer stands at the doorway with his eyebrows knitted together and two bottles of alcohol in his hand.

"Hey!' Brendon said happily as he motions him inside. "Hey..." Spencer drags and then walks inside, putting the drinks on the kitchen counter. "Nice place." he said. I think he was being sarcastic.

"Totally," I muttered. Brendon looked over and gave me a lovely grin, I can't help but grin back.

"Well the couches are down stairs if you want to haul it up now." Spencer motions to the door. Couches?

"Couches?" I look over to Brendon. "Yeah, Spencer got new ones so he let us have his old ones." He says to me. Our house is finally coming together. I look back at Spencer with a disgusted look on his face, "You guys smell weird," Oh yeah, we didn't have time to shower after sex, thank you very much.

   Brendon brings his hand up to his mouth and stifles a laugh, I do the same. I can't help but crack up and Brendon playfully punches my arm.

"You guys are gross." Spencer sighs and rolls his eyes. We laugh harder and have to hold each other up to not fall to the floor, Spencer is just fed up with our shit already. We get ourselves together then and I say, "Okay let's get the couches then."

       We go down to his truck with the two couches in them, green material and one is longer, another is shorter. We pull them down from his truck and haul them inside with the help of a couple managers. We carry it up the stairs because they wouldn't fit, so that took awhile. About 20 minutes later, we are able to actually put them in the apartment. Spencer crashes down on the couch and sighs. I look at Brendon, 'Where do you want to put it?" I ask.

"I don't know, where do you want to put it?" He replies. I shrug. This feels nice, it actually feels like we are living together because we are trying to decide where to put a couch. Like a couple. "Um, I don't know? Near the windows?" I try to decide.

He nods, "Okay, that's a good idea but the light will be in our faces, so how about we move them down a little bit away from the window?" He compromises. I smile, "Okay."

   Spencer gets off the couch and we slide them over to the walls near the window, pushing one of them a little farther from the light. After that Spencer falls onto the big couch and me and Brendon take the small couch. We sat in silence, I started to tap my foot because I'm kind of nervous, I don't know why. Brendon rests his hand on my thigh and rubs circles with his thumb, giving me a reassuring look. I smirk and kiss his cheek. We still blush near each other because we are just that in love.

"You guys are making me gag," Says a Spencer from the other couch. I almost forgot he was there for a moment. We giggle and lay back into the cushions.

"So what do you guys do here all the time? There is like nothing, no t.v no video game consoles." Spencer asks. Brendon gives me a mischievous grin and I roll my eyes, I know what he is thinking, and I think Spencer go the hint as well.

"Gross guys," he sighs and goes into the little kitchen. We giggle again as I rest my head on his shoulder. I am so tired from last night and carrying couches all day.

"Alcohol anyone?" Spencer sing-songs from the kitchen. I don't drink and neither does Brendon, "Um you know we aren't even 21 yet right?" I say to him.

"I know, but just do it, today is a celebration." He exclaims while giving me and Brendon a shot glass.

"What is it?"

"Your new apartment celebration!" Spencer says as if I was stupid.

"We already did celebrate.." Brendon drags out his words. I playfully shove him,can he be anymore obvious today?

"You guys are nasty, just drink." Spencer gives us the drinks. I look over at Brendon and shot it down at the same time. It burned my throat, but it was good.

"Give me another."