Chapter 24:: Memorize your Talents.

(Ryan's p.o.v)

      The love of my life and I were currently riding to the directors office on our bikes. We are so cool, we know.

       I wore my ring proudly, always touching it. Brendon wore his too, he is always wearing it. He was when we were showering this morning, sleeping last night. He hasn't taken it off since I put it on him, neither did I.

      We pulled up in front of the school, locking our bikes in the racks. The school didn't have a good vibe to it. People were wearing red, black, and white uniforms. Girls in red skirts, white polos, and black boots. Guys in black pants, white Polo, red jacket, and dress shoes. It's too fancy here.

        We stride through the school to the main office, ignoring the stares from students. The door was painted brown with a sign on it. 'Director's Office '

      I opened the door for Brendon, letting him go first, then me quickly following. I kept my ring finger wrapped in his, squeezing it.

     "Ah, hello. You must be the new students." The blonde haired man puts on his glasses and looks at the computer. We nod. "Well we do have spots available. Do you understand the concept of the Bible?"

      Oh Yeah, remember it's a Catholic school. "Yup." Brendon lied. I knew he didn't give one crap about any of this, he just wanted to graduate and head out.

     "Alright your uniforms will be in these packs," he hands one to each of us. "You schedules will be printing- right now. Can you go get them." He said more like a statement more like a question. I hesitantly left Brendon's grasp and went to the ugly, grey printer in the corner near the door.

      I took the two papers that just came out, still warm. I took them back to the desk, giving Brendon's his. We compare for a second. 4 classes with him, not bad.

      "School for you two will be tomorrow considering closeness of graduation." He said as if he was done. The director stamped something and stood up, leaving the office. Dramatic much.

       "Well we have four classes." I look over at Brendon and smile. He half smirk and pecks my cheek.

   "Yeah, I wish I was there all the time though." He sighs. I feel the same way. "Well let's go home then and get ready for the day tomorrow." He grabs my pinkie and wraps it with his.

        Riding on the way home, I spot a sale at the craft store. Finally.

   "Bren! Stop!" I call out. He stops his bike and turns to me with a confused face. "Craft store." I smirk and reach for the camera in my side bag. What? Is it not manly?

      He laughs and shakes his head while pulling over. We tie our bikes to a tree and go inside the little store. The interior is very homey, flowers, tan walls, and pretty things everywhere. I could get lost in here if I could.

       We went over to the photo development shop near the right corner of the store. It was yellow with a big camera sign on it.

     We walked over together, hand in hand, I was holding the camera in the other one.

   "Turn to me," Brendon turns around and I snap a picture of his beautiful face. He sticks his tongue out and I take another one. I get a quick shot of our hands, because it's cute?

      The lady looks at us with a strange look but shrugs it off when she takes our camera. She takes off with it into the back, the developing room.

     "Wait. Brendon," He looks over at me, "Didn't you take pictures a couple nights ago of..." I drag out.

     His face drops and then bursts into laughter. I think he just realized that he took a picture of me sucking his dick. Fuck. "Miss! Please wait!" I try to call the lady back out, but Brendon puts a hand over my mouth.

      "No, I want them." He says with a pouty lip.

    "But they are going to look at all the pictures." I complain.

  "So?" Brendon says like it's no big deal. It kind of is, it's embarrassing. "Are you ashamed of people seeing my dick?"

  "No of course not baby. Your dick is beautiful." I chuckle after I say that. Brendon playfully pushes my arm.

         A couple minutes later, the lady walks out like she has just seen a ghost and hands us our pictures with shaky hands. She probably looked at the pictures before she gave them to us. Good.

       We walk out of the craft shop laughing like maniacs. I bet she was scared for life. We held each other up until we get over to where the bikes were. I put the envelope in my bag and we make our way home.  

         Once we get home we put our uniform packs in our closet, not wanting to see them till tomorrow. I hang my bag on one of the hooks, but I take the envelope out first.

    "Let's look at our pictures." I exclaim while jumping onto Brendon's lap on the couch. He grunts and steadys his hands on me, "Okay."

    I took out the first one. It was when I took a picture of Brendon sleeping. "When did you take this?" Brendon asked and took it from my hands.

   "I took it when you were sleeping after that amazing blowjob." I say with a sheepish grin. He rolls his eyes and puts it on the other side of him. I took out the next one. It was the one where he took a picture of both of us.

    "Aw we look so cute." Brendon coos and kisses my cheek. "I want this one hung up." He states. I look like a dying animal in this picture. My mouth is in the weirdest grin. I nod and put it on the side, taking out the next one. This is the one where were made the lady cringe.

     "Can we hang this in the bedroom. You look hot." Brendon kisses my neck, slow and open mouthed. "You got so mad, remember." I think his voice just dropped an octave.

       "We can't hang this, I'm sucking your dick Bren. It's kind of weird to have- Oh" I was cut off when Brendon found my spot on my neck. He knows that's the spot I shut up at.

        He bites it softly and licks the probably new hickey. I moan when he goes behind my ear, nibbling it. "Do you want me to suck your bellybutton." He said more as a statement. I don't know if you remember, but that's like my spot. What? I like it when people touch my bellybutton.

         It's so crazy on how quick he gets horny, but I'm used to it. Plus, I love it. "Knock yourself out." I breathe. He smirk and tugs my shirt over my head, discarding it over on the other side of couch.

      He kisses down my stomach, leaving his saliva in one straight line. Once he gets down to my belly button, he licks the corner of it. Then his kisses the skin open mouthed, his tongue slips inside. My breath hitches and I squirm, letting this pleasure take over me. He kept sucking and licking, making me unbelievably hard. I think he realizes because its up against his thigh, so he looks up at me.

      "I want you tonight. So bad." He says seductively before completely attacking my mouth with his slobbery kisses. I feel his hands brush down my stomach, down to my jeans.

       Unbuttoning them, I stop him. "Bren. Stop." He pulls away from the kiss with a confused expression.

"Why?"

"Because I just cleaned the couch yesterday! Do you know how hard it is to get come out of the couch? Bedroom." I state. It's true, it took my at least an hour to get it uncrusted.

     He smirks and traces his hands under my ass, picking me up into his arms. He tickles my side with his free hand and I can't help but giggle.

    "Stop being so cute." Brendon said while setting me on the bed once we get inside our bedroom, him hovering on top of me. He smiles and goes for my lips again, softly this time. As we kiss, he unbuttons my jeans once more.

        I think you know what happens next.