Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

16*

5.4K 376 179
By NiyAlsina

Elias Lorizio

"I can't believe you're living on your own now. My little baby." My mom hugged me tightly cuing the waterworks.

"I know you're not crying, woman." My dad shook his head as he sat down my last box.

"My first born. He's leaving us Bash." She maintained her death grip on me. I didn't mind though.

Call me a mama's boy all you want. I'll  still get in my mom's bed and cling onto her even at twenty-one. That's my queen right there.

"Good. One down, two more to go." He pointed at Kam and Kaleb sitting on my couch texting on their phones.

"Ma, I'm going to visit all the time."

"You're barely at how now as it is." She stepped back wiping her tears. "This girl has you out all day. When do I get to meet her. She seems sweet."

"I don't know." I shrugged. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

I didn't want to meet parents yet because I feel like that's moving too fast. We've only been dating for a good month now. I kind of expected my mom not to like her since she was so sure I would end up with Malia.

She's actually excited more than me. Maybe because this is the first girl I've actually tried to be with. Faithfully that is.

"Well you better not be getting anybody pregnant, I know that much." She pointed her finger in my face.

"We're not even having sex, ma." I laughed. It's hard to take her serious because she's so short and can't even yell at me without apologizing. Obviously I'm her favorite.

"Not having sex? She must have a hell of a personality then." Kaleb laughed.

"Not everybody is a hoe like you, Kaleb." Kam retorted.

"Elias a bigger hoe than me. The fuck you talking about?"

"Curse again and watch how quick I throw you out the window." My dad threatened. I definitely won't miss the daily ass whoopings I got up until 6th grade.

Then it turned into running laps, push-up, and anything else under the sun my father could think of. I guess he got tired of pulling out a belt.

"Don't break your back trying to do  that old man." Kaleb teased.

"I break your mama's back every night." He said bluntly. My dad just don't care what comes out of his mouth.

"Sebastian." My mom warned.

"That's so gross." Kaleb scrunched up his face in disgust along with me and Kam.

"Why ya'll looking like that? How you think ya'll got here? Elias, you was some good ole birthday sex." He smacked my mom on her butt before wrapping his arms around her.

"Dad, please stop it. I don't want to hear that." I held up my hand for him to stop talking.

"I'll be in the car. Feel free to not come by so often." He patted me on the back before leaving.

"I swear that man gets on my nerves." Mom shook her head.

"I'm going to miss you, Eli." Kam hugged onto probably tighter than my mom did. "Who am I going to sleep with when it thunderstorms?"

"You're gonna have to face it one day, Kam." I chuckled. She's been sleeping in my bed ever since she was four when it would thunder.

"Kaleb-"

"Don't ask me. My answer is no. Leave me alone." He pushed her out the way and gave me a brotherly hug. "I'm going to miss you bro."

My dramatic ass family. I'm literally ten minutes away.

We said our goodbyes before they left. It wasn't long before my dad came back in. He unexpectedly pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you man. I love you." He patted me on the back. My dad always showed me and Kaleb tough love because he always wanted the best for us.

But he always told us he loved us, told us how proud he was, and was supporting through everything we did. Couldn't ask for a better dad.

"Don't be getting into any trouble. Hear me?"

"Yes, sir."

"And don't be out here being stupid because I'll beat your ass."

"I won't."

He nodded his head as he left once again, closing the door behind him. I plopped down on the couch sighing. Well...I'm really on my own now.

An hour had passed and someone was knocking at my door. Getting up, I opened it to see Zahria in black leggings, a white pocket tee, and her white Fenty Puma slides. Her face make up free and hair pulled up in a bun. Just like I like her.

"Hmm, a little bland." She walked inside, looking around at my place. "But it's nice."

"Well it's not set up yet." I said in a duh tone, wrapping my arms around her waist and packing her lips. "I missed you."

"I missed you too pookie." She pinched my cheek, kissing me again.

I sucked my teeth before walking away from her to sit back down in my original spot, "I told you about calling me that shit."

"But I like that nickname." She pouted as she made herself comfortable on my lap.

"You know I can't resist the pout." I put my hand over my eyes hearing her giggle. She uncovered my eyes with a big grin on her face.

"So what you want to do today?"

She looked up and tapped her finger on her chin as if she was thinking, "We could order Chinese and watch Netflix."

"Your hungry ass always want some food." I joked. I didn't mind a girl that could it. It didn't faze me none. "But you got it."

The only TV I had set up so far was in my living room so we settled for On My Block. It looked corny at first, but it wasn't bad.

After we ate I laid back on the couch and Zahria laid on top of me. She really had my nose wide open. Elias doesn't cuddle.

I'm use to getting what I want and kicking a girl out without another word after that. But Zahria, she made me want to do right. Hopefully I don't fuck this up.

"Monse make some ugly ass faces." She pointed out making me laugh because she wasn't lying. "Ruby is so adorable."

"He seems a little suspect to me."

"Eli?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you like me? I'm not usually the type you go for seeing some of the girls you have messed with in the past."

"Sometimes your type isn't really your type. You're never afraid to speak your mind and you're just someone I can vibe with without the sex."

I knew Zahria was hinting at the fact that I usually go for the slim thick girls. Girls with a nice ass, thick thighs, and slim waist. Let's not forget the melanin because I love my chocolate girls, but I don't discriminate.

Zahria is petite, small boobs, with some curves. Little booties matter too. She don't need all of that to catch my eye because she already has without even trying.

By the fourth episode, I heard light snores. I checked my phone and saw it was almost midnight.

"Zee." I lightly tapped her and she shifted a little in her sleep. "It's late. You don't want to sleep in the room?"

"Nooo. Stay here please."

I wrapped my arms around her and found myself slowly dozing off.

Kambria Lorizio

"It's a real nigga's birthday!" Kaleb jumped on my bed yelling at the top of his lungs. "Kammyyyyy!"

"Kaleb get out!"

"I'm so excited! I got a threesome tonight." He smirked, falling on my bed.

"You're going to catch something."

"I'll use protection. Now get up, mom is making breakfast and we have school."  He tried to ruffle my hair through my bonnet before giving me a wet kiss on the cheek and running out of the room.

"Love you!" His bedroom door slammed.

I sat up in my bed and checked my messages.

Bestieee❤
Happy birthday Kammy!!!! A bitch finally 17!!😝😝
-12:00 a.m.

Lorenzo💛
Happy birthday mean ass. 😘
-12:00 a.m.

Winston
Happy birthday Kam.
-3:08 a.m.

And more from other family members and irrelevant niggas. I got out of bed, fixed my hair- or weave as I should say and got dressed.

"Aww snap she got the purple hair!" Kaleb covered his mouth, hyping me up on his Instastory.

After taking hundreds of pictures, we went downstairs to see the buffet laid out on the island. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, fruit, grits...everything my mother could find.

For our birthdays my mom always cooks us a feast for breakfast and our favorite for dinner.

"Family! Happy birthday brats!" Elias pulled us into a bone crushing hug.

"One more year and y'all out of here. Happy birthday princess." My dad kissed my forehead.

"What about me? It's my birthday too."

"Happy birthday princess." He kissed his forehead too.

"You ain't right dad. You just ain't."

"My babies are growing up." My mom came over kissing us all over our face. She's so emotional on these types of occasions.

"Valencia, please don't start that crying shit."

"Kiss my ass." She snapped.

"Bend over for daddy and I gladly will." He smirked.

"Ewwww." The three of us look at them disgusted. Can't go one day without them being nasty.

We all sat at the table and dug into the food mom prepared after praying. What we didn't eat, Amir was when he came over here like he always does.

"Kaaaamm!!!" Alora ran to me when she seen me at my locker. She held up a bag filled with candy and Hot Fries. She knows me so well.

"Thank you Lora."

"Happy birthday." A voice said from behind me. I spun around to come in contact with Lorenzo. I still haven't talked to him since that day in the hallway.

"Thank you."

"Oop, I'm gonna leave." Alora walked the other way down the hall.

"I-I got you flowers. I know you said you don't like flowers, but I thought it would be a nice gesture. If you don't like it that's fine. I also got you some of that Rihanna stuff.

A-and I remember you saying you was running out of that glittery shit. Trophy wife I think so I got that too." He rambled, handing the Sephora bag and bouquet of roses to me

"Lorenzo, I..." I trailed off.

"Oh my god...you don't like it. The receipt is in the bag-"

"No, no, I do like it." I giggled at his nervousness while my cheeks turned bright red. "I'm just surprised you spent all of this money on me."

"Um..yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck. "You like it?"

"I love it. Thank you." I smelled my flowers. I really didn't like flowers, but they came from Lorenzo so I loved them.

"Anything for you."

♡♡♡♡

Elias and Zahria?

Kam?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
379K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
13.3K 1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
36.2K 984 20
What happens when Chloe and Beca haven't met for four years because of an accident and Beca falling into a coma.