The Mafia Teacher

由 TheSilverHunt3r

When you have a color changing octopus nicknamed Korosensei, government agent Karasuma, and a assassin named... 更多

A letter
Truly desperate
The Principal
E Class
Irina
Poison, please no
Trip to Kyoto, without Tsuna
Breakfast and the Meeting
Trip to Kyoto, with Tsuna
An AI
Left and Right
Umbrellas and walls
A serious game I
A serious game II
The bad kind of crazy
Aquaphobia
Possibilities
Results

A trip to Italy is not a vacation

4.8K 174 66
由 TheSilverHunt3r

Italy

The Vongola Mansion was massive. The whole place seemed to be more like something out of a fairytale, then real life. The gardens were perfectly cut. The walkways were a pristine white. The glass windows were spotless and gleamed in the rosy dawn light.

Tsunayoshi opened one of the heavy wooden double doors. He set down his suitcase and drew in a breath. "I'm home!" He announced.

I-Pin and Lambo seemed to appear out of nowhere. They squeezed their older brother in a bear hug. Fuuta joined the hug with a slight smile, helping the efforts to cause Tsuna to die from lack of air.

"Welcome back," Takeshi cheerfully greeted. He stood at the top of the stairs, he had just left the office. The swordsman quickly slid down the banister.

"I think I'm suffocating," Tsuna dramatically groaned. The children around him giggled.

Takeshi laughed and put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "By the way, the others are out, except for Reborn and Kyoko. They should be back for dinner."

Tsunayoshi grinned. "Good."

XXX

After he'd made the promise to hang out with them-and was subsequently released from the arms of his little siblings-he put his luggage in his bedroom. Then, Tsuna started towards Kyoko's room.

He knocked on the door. "It's me," he politely said.

The door opened. His fiance, Kyoko, a beautiful woman with the long brown hair, grinned at him. "Tsuna, you're back!"

Tsunayoshi immediately grinned in reply. For how could he not, this was the woman he loved and she was happy. He was overjoyed to see her and pushed his exhaustion to the back of his mind. "Yeah, I'm back," he softly replied.

"Come in! Tell me about how you've been doing? How were your students?"

XXX

An enjoyable two hour talk later, Tsunayoshi went to his office. He did not knock, he did not need to, it was his office after all.

Reborn was leaning back in the black chair, his feet on Tsuna's desk. He noticed the opening of the door, but gave no sign that he did.

"Do you want your fedora back?" Tsuna questioned. He hung his coat on the hook by the door. The young man walked over to his desk, hands in his pockets. His eyes gained a happy gleam to them as he spotted the small wooden container. He immediately popped a few chocolate covered espresso beans into his mouth.

"Any damage?" Reborn asked. He took his feet off of Tsuna's desk and stood up. He put down the file he'd been reading.

"None," Tsuna chirped. He watched Leon clamber up Reborn's shoulder to his owner's collarbone.

"No reason for me to take it back if you've upheld your side of the deal."

Tsuna grinned. "Yeah, but it's really weird to see you without it."

Reborn rolled his eyes and plucked the hat off of Tsuna's head.

"Hey," Tsuna protested.

Reborn smirked and put it on.

XXX

Dinner w/ family
Guardians, CEDEF, Varia

Tsuna sighed as he looked up from his plate. "Stop fighting for five seconds," he ordered. His usually brown eyes were orange. "Pass me the salt."

The room had fallen silent. The salt shaker was passed swiftly, but carefully, down the line of people. At the mark of four seconds, Iemitsu passed it to Reborn and Reborn handed it to Tsuna, who muttered his thanks.

Near the other end of the table, Xanxus grumbled something irritably. The insult was loud enough to be heard by the sharp ears of those around him and the furious arguing started again.

Tsuna shook his head. "They really never stop, do they? I don't understand how they never run out of energy."

"The Family's vigour is a blessing at times, and a curse at others," Reborn commented. He gave a slight smirk as he pointedly looked at the rest of the table.

Iemitsu and Tsuna snorted.

XXX

Chat: Sane Squad

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: I'm bored.

DefyingGravity: Same.

DefyingGravity: I'm waiting for dinner to be cooked

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: Nice username

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: I like it

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: How was the paperwork?

DefyingGravity: Slightly less then usual

DefyingGravity: Most of my Guardians are out

DefyingGravity: You?

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: Ehhhh....

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: It was...alright?

DefyingGravity: Any major repairs needed for the mansion?

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: A few

LuckyCoin is online

LuckyCoin: I just had to deal with three international incidents

LuckyCoin: I don't even know how Alex caused three messes in five hours!

Bucking_Bronco is online

Before Tsuna could say hello to his friend, he heard a knock on his door. He slipped his phone in his pocket and went to open the door.

"How have you been holding up, son?"

Tsuna stared in surprise. "Dad? You're still here?"

Iemitsu Sawada grinned. "Of course, it's been a while since our family has been able to be together. Mom and I decided to stay the night." He waved a hand nonchalantly. "But, anyways, how are you holding up? How has it been?"

"It's been fun, but stressful." Tsuna paused, staring at the floor. He frowned. "And I don't really know if I have been handling things right."

"Okay." Iemitsu nodded, a quick and sure movement. "Do you want to talk about it, or do you want to talk about something else?"

Tsuna scratched the back of his head. He sighed. "Maybe...would you be fine with just listening? I think I'd just like to get my thoughts and everything off my chest."

"Of course," Iemitsu acquiesced. He ruffled his son's face with a smile.

Tsuna pulled away with a disgruntled face. "Dad, I'm an adult," he complained.

"So? You'll always be your parents's little Tuna-fish," Iemitsu teased.

Tsuna shook his head but couldn't stop the small smile tugging at his lips.

XXX

Lucretius had taken a job from the Tsuna. He wanted the Saoirse to track down where the octopus 'Koro-sensei' originated from. Due to the money offered and the close relationship between Vongola and Saoirse, Lucretius would oversee the job personally.

There were several difficulties in the task she had accepted.

For one, the creature was fluent in several languages and able to travel at Mach 20. And another one was no known place of origin for satient, talking ocotopuses.

Lecretius chose a team and had them comb through weird happenings that happened over three months ago, focused on tentacles and octopuses. There were thousands of events to be investigated worldwide.

Let me impress upon you that it was no small, easy number to sift throughout. In most police investigations for criminals, there's perhaps only a few leads. This on the other hand, was thousands of leads spread out across the globe.

The search field narrowed...until they were down to a handful of incidents...all in Japan.

Lucretius smirked. "Good job everyone, we're getting close."

XXX

A meeting with allies was inevitable. For Tsuna not to appear in public every once in a while, at least every few months, would lead to rumors and his Family appearing weak.

Therefore, Tsuna must attend a party. Dino had known of his friend's return date and had sent an invitation two months ago. He had attended, but it wasn't the wisest choice to only attend that party this summer. He chose his second party to be one held by a neutral Family, who had sent an invitation.

Not having a shabby appearance was part of the battle, they came dressed for the high society, criminal occasion it was. Tsuna and Gokudera were dressed in sharp, tailored black suits. Tsuna's was striped with gold thread, while Gokudera's had silver. Their ties represented their Flame, orange for Sky and red for Storm. Weapons were hidden around their body, in utter disregard for the 'no weapons' rule only a fool would stick to.

Tsuna happily met with Dons of newer Families and smaller Families he had no personal connection to. A small true smile that went unnoticed by most would curl onto his face as he talked to the ones he liked.

Gokudera got very close to blowing up a door, three flower bushes, and five people. A well-timed look from his Boss stopped him before he struck a match to light a stick of dynamite.

Petty remarks and scathing insults were a test. It was a game of chicken, the objective was to not break your composure. Gokudera was notoriously horrible at it, but was shielded from most of it by being a famous assassin and by his scowl seeming to be permanently ironed on. Takeshi was the best Guardian with such games, he also had a talent for unnerving his verbal opponents.

Gokudera was best for a straightforward approach and avoidance of unsavory Don. But when Tsuna wanted to network, dig for information, or subtly, politely confront someone, his choice of guard was Takeshi.

Tsuna sipped idly at the wine in his glass as he thought. He was glad he had already made his rounds.

The party members thinned out as the night grew older. At the sound of bells ringing ten times, Tsuna made a small gesture with his pinky towards the entrance of the estate.

Gokudera gave a slight nod. He pulled out his phone and ordered something in a low voice. He alerted the driver to pull around to the front. He kept his eye on his Boss as he talked and Tsuna strayed further away.

The Vongola Decimo confidently walked over to the host and politely announced his departure. The host was thankful for his visit and made no mention of hopes for strengthening ties between their Families. But Tsuna saw the older man's sincere warmth and mentally noted to cement Vongola's friendship to the Rianno Family.

XXX

There was a large living room in the east wing. A projector, playing a movie, cast a dim light over the room.

Tsuna lazily watched from one of the couches, he was encircled by his family. Kyoko was snuggled up against his right shoulder, her fluffy blanket spilled over onto her fiance's lap. On Tsuna's left, his Dad, Iemitsu, sat with an arm around his Mom's shoulder. Lambo, I-Pin, and Fran leaned against his legs.

Another popcorn kernel flew across the room, plinking off Hibari's forehead. He started and shot a furious glare towards Mukuro.

Mukuro kept his gaze on the screen, an innocent look on his face.

Fran bit his lip, holding back a smile.

XXX

The fedora was sitting on Tsunayoshi's desk. He grinned as he plunked it onto his head. Reborn had decided to keep to their joke of a deal.

He slid into his seat and got to work.

A nut turned into a sprout. A sprout grew into tree. The tree was chopped down and made into paper. Ink was added by use of a printer, creating paperwork.

These infernal creations, the remains of dead trees, were the difficult challenge for Tsuna. He could handle fighting-he could bet pretty much anyone alive. He could usually wrangle his Family into some sort of order. But hated the dull, bland actions of reading over and signing paperwork.

Tsuna sighed. He wanted to-he frowned. His pen had run out of ink.

The door opened. Gokudera entered, a stack of papers in his arms.

Tsuna's pen shot past Gokudera and into the trash can. He scowled.

Gokudera placed the stack on the desk and retreated.

Tsuna pulled a new pen out of the small mug on his desk. The engraving on it was in Italian, it meant 'big brother'.

There was a shudder and three loud booms. Tsuna gently put down his pen and went over to the window. "Stop using explosives!" He bellowed.

He paused, there were no explosions. He went back to his desk.

There was a loud boom, crack, and thud. It was the unfortunately familiar sound of a wall breaking.

Tsuna slammed down his pen. He stalked over to the window. There was a flicker of orange in his eyes. "Quiet! Stop breaking things, or I will come over you!"

He waited for a moment, an eyebrow raised. The silence continued. He sat down and started working again.

A while later, he rubbed his cramped hand. It took a long time, but Tsuna finally dealt with the rest of the backlog. He was going to go to the kitchen and make himself a late lunch.

XXX

His phone buzzed, a ringtone played. Tsuna blinked his bleary eyes. He picked it up.

LuckyCoin: I have information about Class E-3 being in danger

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: Price?

LuckyCoin: XX, XXX

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: Deal.

LuckyCoin: An 'Akira Takaoka' hired three assassins. He is currently in Okinawa, the same place as your class.

XXX

Chat: Vongola fam

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: My class is in trouble.

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: I will be leaving immediately.

ILikeEspresso: Destination?

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: Okinawa

ILikeEspresso: Sudden decisions are not a mark of a good mafia boss.

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay: False. Good quick decisions are necessary in emergencies and a sign of a good mafia boss.

ILikeEspresso: Correct. Have fun Dame-Tsuna.

XXX

So, Tsuna could go on a long plane flight. Or, he could owe a favor. Which is why he waltzed through the halls of Vendicare to find their leader. He avoided the cloaked wraiths with ease.

Bermuda von Veckenschtein was
teenager dressed solely in black. A tophat was perched on his silver hair and bandages were wrapped neatly around his hands. He stared at Tsuna, a neutral look on his face.

"Hello. I need a portal to Okinawa," Tsuna requested. He gave a close-eyed smile.

Bermuda blinked at his visitor and gestured towards the wall. A portal of black nothingness formed.

"Thanks Bermuda," Tsuna chirped. He stepped inside.

A/N

Late Merry Christmas! This was supposed to be posted on the 25th, but I've been sick for a while.

Updating for The Mafia Teacher during spring will be slow, because I don't have chapters saved up for this story and I'm going to be busy. But, there will also be other spring stories, including a Katekyo Hitman Reborn story called Before Your Time that I'll be posting.

On Wattpad and on fanfiction.net, The Mafia Teacher has gotten over 100k reads! Which is amazing!

I haven't really replied to people, so I'll do some now. Also, I'll answer questions next chapter (sometime in spring), so go ahead and ask.

Replies:

Some people wondered who LuckyCoin from the 'Trip to Kyoto, with Tsuna' was. As was revealed officially in this chapter, LuckyCoin is Lucretius. And yes, Bucking_Bronco is Dino, ILikeEspresso is Reborn, DefyingGravity is Enma's username.

The Silver Knight: Who knows? I'm not Byakuran however.

FieryRedRose789: Cameoes of Alex, at least for now.

See ya next year!

-Silver

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

152K 7.8K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...
56.9K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...
47 10 6
White. White is one of the few colors you know of because of the fact that you were used as a test experiment by your aunts husband. You've only been...