His sister (magcon fanfiction)

By slangxo

COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... More

His sister (magcon fanfiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 53

12.6K 164 76
By slangxo

I haven't been feeling well lately, but I haven't told anyone. I've been coughing a lot and I just feel weak. I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I'm now getting ready to go to the airport and all my sweatpants are dirty and so are my leggings. I decided to take a pair from Jack. I also have on Shawn's hoodie and my UGG slippers that go around your whole foot. They are like the mix between moccasins and real slippers. My hair is in a French braid and I have no makeup on. I walk out of the bathroom and I grab my backpack and Jack and Sammy have my bags so I don't have to hold them.

I take my beats and put them on and I grab my phone. I play Bonfire Heart by James Blunt and I walk out the door. Everyone is downstairs already and probably at the airport. Jack left already, so I have to go alone to the airport. Like what the hell. I stop a taxi and I step in telling him to go to the airport. He takes me and I pay him before stepping out. I see nobody so I head to security and I'm fine. I see a Starbucks and like always I want something. I decide to go in because I'm already alone.

I get a plain bagel toasted dry and a venti apple juice. Yeah I went plain and simple today. I start walking toward the terminal and I see Mahoganys hair and I know it's them. I walk toward them and I take a seat. I put my headphones around my neck and I take a sip of my apple juice.

"What happened to you?" Taylor asks.

"I feel awful and not to mention I was left to get here by myself."

"You told me you were angry that I don't let you do things like the others or other people your age, so I said why not. She wants freedom, she can have it." Jack states simply.

"Fine, I guess I walked into that one." I mumble and take a bite of my bagel.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks me.

"No." I mumble.

"What's wrong, is it me leaving you?"

"No, it was scary but still kinda fun to be doing things for myself."

"Than what is it?"

"I feel sick." I wrap up my bagel because I can't finish it. I feel incredibly sick to my stomach and my chest hurts. I put the rest of my bagel in my backpack and I look around. I don't see Shawn. He's probably on his way.

"No, really what's hurting you?" Sammy asks concerned.

"My chest, my stomach, an I have a slight headache."

"Just take a nap on the plane and I'll see what I can do when we are in D.C." Jack tells me and Shawn jogs over to us.

"Sorry, I overslept." He sits next to me and takes a nice long look at me.

"Don't even ask if I'm okay because I'm not and I already know I look bad." Our flight cuts off his next comments and we all stand up. I get on the plane and everyone already went to the back so I followed and I took a seat in front of Hayes. He has nobody next to him so I took the seat in front of that one so I can recline the seat a little. Shawn took the one in front of Hayes. I immediately lean onto Shawn and try to fall asleep. I, as usual, pull my hood up and I close my eyes.

////////////////////////////////

"Wake up." I feel someone shake me and I sit up. I see the plane emptying out and I stand up with Shawn. I follow everyone out and we start walking toward the baggage claim. We start grabbing our bags and we go outside and there is a limo waiting for us. We all step in and everyone is having fun and I want to crawl up in a bed and die.

"Babe, are you okay?" I shake my head 'no' and I lie down on the seat. I close my eyes and I can hear everyone talking.

"Is she okay?" Mahogany questions.

"I have to bring her to a doctor after we get to the hotel, she said her chest and stomach hurt before. She looks like she's got something, definitely." Jack answers. Everyone continues talking and having fun and I'm pretty sure we have been driving for about twenty minutes. I hear a door open and people shuffling so I sit up and everyone is collecting their bags and I follow them out. When we walk into the hotel Bart is standing there with room keys.

"Okay, this time around we are going to room you with people you don't really know very well or talk to very much. There is going to be a fun thing we are gonna do in these pairs so have fun."

"Hayes and Mahogany, Sammy and Cameron, Gilinsky and Aaron, Johnson and Carter, Sam and Taylor, Jacob and Matt, and Shawn and Nash." I follow Cam and we go to the fifth floor. I step out and we walk to our room an I immediately walk to a bed, pull Atticus out and get under the covers.

"C'mon Sammy, get up I'm taking you to the hospital and they'll see what's up." I look over at Jack and he comes over takes the covers off. I stand up and continue to carry Atticus. I put my phone on my pocket and Jack picks me up carrying me out into the hallway.

"I'm coming too." Shawn comes into the hallway following us to the elevator. Jack hails a cab and we get in. They drive us to the hospital and we walk into the 'I'm sick, but it isn't urgent side' and Jack goes to the front desk while Shawn carries me over to the waiting area and places me on a couch. Hr takes a seat and I put my head in his lap while holding my stuffed raccoon. A nurse starts walking our way with Jack.

"Hi, can you tell me what hurts?"

"I have pain in my chest, my stomach hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up, and I have been coughing. My head also hurts."

"Okay, can you explain what the feeling in your chest is?"

"It's like when I breathe it hurts."

"How long has this been happening?"

"I haven't felt the same in a few days and I have been really weird and today it hit me worse than the past few days."

"We'll have a doctor see you soon." She walked off and Jack took a seat across from me and Shawn.

"Why didn't you say you felt off the past week?" Jack asks looking at me.

"I don't like being a bother or being an attention hog."

"Sammy, Jack loves you he isn't gonna feel bothered if you tell him your sick." Shawn's adds in.

"Exactly, next time tell me because it would be better than being in the hospital." I nod and close my eyes while feeling a wave of sickness come over me again.

"Gilinsky?" A women nurse comes over and I stand up with Jack.

"I'll be here okay?" Shawn winks and I laugh a little before following the nurse. She leads me to a room and takes my blood pressure and temperature, and just my luck I have a 103.2 fever. I doctor walks in a few minutes after the nurse.

"Hello, I'm doctor Atone. Now it says your chest hurts when you breathe?"

"Yeah." She nods and takes her stethoscope and tells me to breathe.

"Yeah, you have pneumonia." I nod and I'm pissed. I really wanted to see D.C, not the hotel room.

"I'll prescribe some antibiotics and I suggest you just rest and stay in bed. Don't go outside unless it's really necessary it'll only make you feel worse. I say you'll be fully better in two weeks tops but at least one week."

"So, technically bed rest?" I ask.

"No, you can get up and walk around once in a while, but I say it's better to be in bed for at least the next three days, but I would prefer you to be in bed for five." Jack and I nod.

"Okay so I'll have the medicine sent to a local pharmacy since you aren't from here. They'll tell you at the front desk, feel better." She walks out and I stand up and walk out with Jack. Jack goes to the front desk and I go over to Shawn.

"What's the verdict?" He stands up and hands me Atticus before picking me up.

"Pneumonia." I mumble as he walks out side next to Jack. Jack hails a cab and we get in. When we get out I jump into Shawn's arms again and I see some fans out of the corner of my eye, and I could care less that they probably think I'm his girlfriend. It's the fact that my legs are wrapped around his waist, my head on his shoulder, my arms around his neck, and the dang blue raccoon hanging by it's arm in my hand. I look so dumb, but it's better than walking.

"I think they know we're dating now." Shawn laughs.

"Yeah and now they know I have a blue stuffed raccoon." Shawn walks through the door to my room and Cam and Nash are filming a video.

"Ohh guys, look at the cute couple." Nash turns the camera toward us and smiles.

"Only thing is Sammy here was just at the hospital, and has pneumonia." Shawn states before placing me on my bed and tucking me into the covers.

"Oof, that sucks. Feel better sista." Cam says in this weird trying to be country ghetto voice.

"Thanks Cammy."

"Well back to the truth or dares!" Nash turns the camera back them and they answer a few more questions and do some dumb things. Me and Shawn keep quiet and text each other.

"Okay you people can speak now!" Cam announces while taking his camera and going over to his computer.

"Where did Jack go?" Nash asks.

"Pharmacy." Shawn answers for me.

"What do you wanna do?" Shawn asks me.

"Wanna watch a movie, I brought different ones this time?"

"So no Harry Potter?" He asks shocked.

"No, I have it. I also now have West Side Story, Les Mis, The Newsies, The Outsiders, and my most personal favorite, To Kill A Mockingbird."

"Wow, you really made the list more appealing." Nash laughs from his place at the desk near Cam.

"Hey, maybe if you broadened your horizons you would learn more in life."

"Really what movie out of those am I going to learn from?"

"Les Miserables and To Kill A Mockingbird."

"How, it's Anne Hathaway singing?"

"No, this is the original with no music. I do have to say though that To Kill A Mockingbird is really deep when you read the book. The movie isn't as detailed, but the image and message is still clear."

"Really? I doubt it is a good movie."

"Are you insulting Atticus?"

"How did I insult the raccoon?" He asks obviously confused.

"Atticus is a main character in that book and in the movie, he's the reason my raccoon is names Atticus."

"What's the importance of this character?"

"Well you have to see it to realize."

"Yeah, I'm only watching if everyone has to." Nash says while spinning in his chair.

"That's a good idea, why don't we call everyone in to watch." Shawn says.

"Yeah, let's." I say smiling.

"I'll get everyone." Nash stands up and walks out.

"Oh he is gonna be pissed when he realizes it's a good movie." I laugh feeling a little bit better for a few minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...
186K 3K 32
Destiny Johnson is as you would guess the Jack Johnson's little sister. Jacks famous on vine but Destiny has hidden talent nobody knows about. Jack g...
6.1K 181 37
Friends But Something more is a fanfic mash up of O2L and Magcon. It is a story about how being friends can turn into something else whether good or...
213K 4.2K 36
{Sorry this book sucks, I wrote it a long time ago} Hi I'm Mallory Espinosa. Yes the vine famous Matthew Espinosa's little sister. I have long blonde...