[C] Orphanage / Na Jaemin [ed...

By renjunristic

Jaemin and Haeyoung have known each other at the orphanage but need to split ways. After several years , they... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
tag challenge
32
33
34
36
37
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

35

2.8K 113 26
By renjunristic

Haeyoung's POV

As promised , Jaemin and I will go on a date today , to the amusement park and then we maybe go to the cinema. Jaemin told me that Haechan might tag along since he asked Yerim out. That boy finally make a move , I heard Mark and Mina want to join too. So kinda triple date? Haha not really , they all want to tag along.

I put a white hoodie paired with black jeans on me. I tied my hair into a braid. I take my converse shoes and go downstairs.

"Let me take you there." My mom said.

"Really?" I asked , I planned to take bus.

"Yeah , come on." She said and take the car key.

We both get into the car.

She drives for a few minutes and we finally arrived at the amusement park.

"Have a nice day dear , just call me if Jaemin can't take you home. Curfew is on 9 pm , don't forget that , okay?" She said and I nodded.

"Haeyoung !" All of them already arrived and they all circling me.

"I'm so excited !" Mina said and I chuckled.

"Me too , Mina. Where's Jaemin?" I asked.

"Ayy someone is looking for her boyfriend." Jisung teased.

"Shut up , Park Jisung." I said and hit him.

"He went to buy some drinks." Mark answered.

"Alone?" I asked.

"Don't worry too much , he can handle." Renjun said and I chuckled.

"Okay okay." I said.

As we are talking , Jaemin appear with the drinks.

"Haeyoung! I miss you!" He said as he give the drinks to Haechan and everyone is looking at him.

"Jaemin stop." Haechan said, rolling his eyes while distribute the drinks.

"Why? I miss her." He said.

"Haechan is right , you should stop." I said jokingly and he pouted , I chuckled before I pinch his right cheek.

"Haeyoung , you should stop too." Mina said as she sips her drink.

"Agree , though." Yerim added.

We both chuckled.

I take my drink from Haechan and then , Jaemin take my hand , pulling me.

"We'll go by our own , bye!" He said.

"Wow , seriously?" I asked.

He nodded and I smiled.

"Na Jaemin! Jang Haeyoung!" I heard they shouting our names , being so done with us.

We both laughed.

"So , what are you going to do first?" I asked him.

"I honestly want to go to the rollercoaster first but I'm kinda scared-"

"LET'S GO! I love rollercoaster so much Jaemin ! Let's go." I said and I pull his hand. We queue in the line.

"I'm scared , Haeyoung." He said , he looks nervous.

"This is nothing , and I'm here so don't worry." I said.

He pursued his lips to a thin line.

"Oh gosh , Nana don't be afraid." I said , caressing his back of hand.

"What if I die?" He asked and I burst into laughter.

"Jaemin , this don't kill , don't worry, honey." I said , the last word actually slipped off from my mouth.

"What did you say?" He asked and lean his face towards mine.

"What? I didn't say anything though." I said , avoiding his gaze.

"Really? I think I heard something just now." He said and a smile crept on his face.

"Oh my god , go away." I said and jokingly push him aside since he getting more closer.

"Seems like my Haeyoung is shy." He said.

I didn't heard wrong right?

"My what?" I asked.

"Hm , I don't know , guess it." He said , kinda copying me just now.

"Geez." I said and I chuckled.

He laughed , showing his beautiful teeth.

"Stop being sweet , both of you." Someone said , making us turn around , showing Chenle and Jisung.

"W-when did you guys come here?" Jaemin asked.

"Does it even matter?" Jisung asked.

"Gosh." Jaemin said and facepalmed.

His sweet times is over hahahaha.

"Jaemin , hurry up." I said and I pull his hand so we can get into the rollercoaster's cart.

We fasten the seatbelt, Chenle and Jisung are sitting behind us.

"Hold my hands." Jaemin said and I look.at him before I smiled.

"Sure , I won't let go." I said and hold his hand tightly.

A few seconds after that , the rollercoaster went off , I heard Jaemin screaming beside me , I'm scared too , to be honest , but everytime he screams , I make my grip tighter.

He such a kid for me. I love him and don't want to lose him.

The ride ended , it was fun and then I look at Jaemin who is still panting, catching his breath. Oh , I still holding his hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I leaned my face towards him , checking on him.

"Yeah yeah." He nodded and still panting.

"Let's go and buy mineral water , you look so bad right now." I said at him and drag him to a stall.

"Please give me one mineral water." I said to the seller and payed.

"Here , cool down." I said to him and give him the bottle.

He drink all of the water with only one gulp.

"I don't know rollercoaster is that bad." I said to him.

"I thought I'll be okay but hell no! That was terrifying!" He said and I smiled.

"You're kid." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said and smiled.

"Do you want ice cream? My treat." He said.

"Okay then." I said and we both walk to the ice cream stall.

"I want-"

"One cookies and cream and one chocolate." He said.

Oh , he remembers.

"Surprised? I always remember." He said and smirked and I chuckled.

"Great." I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Haeyoung , should we get couple ring?" He asked.

"Isn't that too outdated?" I asked.

"Is it? Ah I don't care , let's go." He said and and drag me to a shop. It's a souvenir shop.

"Should we carve our initials?" He asked as we looking at the rings.

"Sounds nice." I said to him.

We decided to carve the initials like my bracelet that he gave me , 'jmhy'. It's still cheesy for me but I love it anyway.

After the ring is done , he take one of the ring and put it on my finger.

"You can't go away from me okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"You can't too." I said and I put the another ring on his finger.

He smiled.

"I said , that I will never." He said and I smiled.

Meeting Jaemin again was the biggest turning point of my life.

I never imagine that I'll meet him again , and be his girlfriend.

---

omg this chapter is so bad like gosh , this story will end real soon though :) next chapter probably last chapter and i will give an epilogue. don't expect to much haha :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 576 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...
209K 16.6K 48
โ Don't mess with the nonexistent. โž when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. โ–ฌโ–ฌ status: completed โœ“ a nct dream f...
37K 1.2K 35
2 boys got sing up in an asylum by their parents because they think they're something wrong with their children. But, some interesting events come an...
172K 5.9K 57
โ I needed to lose him to find me.โž I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...