crimson. [shu kurenai x reade...

De saccharinskies

i fell in love with the owner of kind, warm crimson eyes ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ high rankings: #1 beyblade 11/4/20 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ f... Mais

A/N
Prologue
Introductions
Memories
Team Battle!
Regionals
Apologies
Cheats & Lies
Boy Girl Drama
Truth or Dare
Decisions
A/N
Next stop, Nationals!
Beginning of Nationals
A/N
Training Camp
Moonlight
Let's go, Nationals!
Ice Blaze
Before the match
The old team
A/N
Supreme Four Reunion (and fangirls)
Cyclones
Broken
The Beasts
Filming Pt. 1
Filming Pt.2
Before the finals
Start the Finals
1K!!!!
Lui's Arrival
The Unstoppable Luinor
A second chance
Two more battles
The last battle
Facing the Beyblade Scientist
Against Jumbo Jormuntor Pt.1
Facing Jormuntor Pt.2
Confronting Naoki
The Second Round Begins
An Interruption
Against the Three-Headed Guard Dog
Start the Quarterfinals!
Before him
My Old Rival Pt.1
My Old Rival Pt.2
My Old Rival Pt. 3
Aftermath
Confession
Zackira
I got tagged
Rematch pt.1
Rematch Pt.2
Rematch Pt.3
I got tagged. Again...
Shattered
An Invitation
Tags (again)
This Isn't Goodbye (Epilogue)

Going solo

1.8K 48 37
De saccharinskies

Your training gear (except the colours are black, white and denim instead of green):

or

I did not make any of these 

If you don't like any of these, go naked.

Your POV 

It had been a day since the team battles. Since Lui had won, and we had lost. I was running on a thin strip of pavement, near a calm river. I needed to get better. Sure I had tied with Lui, but that wasn't what I was aiming for. No, I was aiming for a burst finish. Shu had scored a point of Lui. If he can do that, then I can burst Lui. I stopped panting, admiring the view, whilst thinking. What would Valt be doing now? Would he be sleeping like always, or did the loss change his work ethics? What he say, now, after Lui had beaten him?

'Oh yeah? I'll show you!' Valt shouted in my head. I winced. Even in my head, why did he have to be so loud? 'Argh! Let it rip! And launch! One more time!'

I frowned. That voice...that wasn't in my head! I looked down, shocked to see Valt pulling on a string tied onto a tree, kinda like a home-made Lui machine. But Valt's face was getting redder and redder, but he kept on yelling and pushing himself to the limit.

 'Not good,' I whispered.

'I am not gonna let him win this!' yelled Valt. 

'Look like he's still struggling to get back on his feet,' panted Wakiya, donning his training clothes. 

'He sure took his loss hard,' agreed Shu, joining us, also enclothed in his training gear.

'He's such a wreck,' Wakiya remarked. 'He'd better get his act together. Or there'd no way he'll stand a chance against the bladers we are up against next. So, listen.'

He turned towards both Shu and I. 'I've got my eyes set on you. Both of you. YOu two and the rest of the Supreme Four. Brace yourself.'

'We'll be ready,' I replied, before all three of us ran off in different directions. I glanced down at Valt again, who was still pulling the string. Poor Valt, I thought. Maybe I should schedule a meeting with the Bey Club to make sure everything is alright...

I pulled out my phone and sent a message to the group chat:

BABC Group chat:

Ninja Girl: 8:34: Meeting today at 10:30 am, at school. See you guys there.

I took a deep breath and put my phone away before I continued to run, but little did I know about the blue-haired figure that approached Valt.

---------------

'C'mon,' complained Valt. 'Give a guy a break. Low blood sugars a thing...'

I leaned against the fence, watching the argument closely. We were at school rooftop, deep in a Beigoma Academy Bey Club meeting. Apparently straight after Shu, Wakiya and I had left Valt, someone called Naoki had approached him, and used him for research. Naoki was supposedly a beyblade scientist, counducting a research project about Bladers. He chose Valt, because Valt was apparently 'unlike any of the specimens' Naoki studied. He and Valt had a battle, so Naoki could see Valt launching and in battle, but Valt lost. I'm guessing that his encounter and loss to Lui has affected his blading.

'He didn't just win,' scoffed Honcho. 'He wiped the floor with you!'

'And what's with the drop with your launch power?' questioned Daigo.

'Yeah!' agreed Toko.

'Down by about half!' confirmed Nika.

'Thanks for sticking up for me!' Valt said sarcastically. Then a determined look crossed over his face. 'The next one is mine!'

'Where have I heard that one before?' sneered Wakiya. 

'What was that?'

'A loss is a loss!' Wakiya said angrily. 'Grow up and face it for once!'

Valt stood up suddenly and glareed at Wakiya, growling.

'You didn't just let him out do you,' explained Wakiya. 'You showed him your special moves! You spoon-fed information to a future opponent! What were you thinking?!'

'I thought it was research...' Valt said, confused. Wakiya stepped back.

'Well he got one think right,' Wakiya continued, gazing in disgust at Valt. 'You can't win, no matter who you take on!'

'Hey!' interrupted Honcho. 'A bro's got feelings!'

'Your bro is on a losing streak!' Wakiya shouted. 

'No...I'm not..'

'Lui crushed you on live TV,' Wakiya pointed out. 'Your fighting spirit has disappeared. Kiss beyblading goodbye.'

'Woah!' Honcho said angrily, shoving Wakiya. 'You've gone way too far this time!'

'Dial it back Honcho!' I said, stepping in between them. Wakiya glanced sideways at Shu, who was practicing on his left-handed launch.

'You're with me on this, right?' asked Wakiya. 'Shu, (y/n), he's lost it, right?'

Shu stood up and walked over to us. 'Try launching Valt. Show us.'

Valt stood up, and gave an unsure glance. 'Oh....I guess.'

They both took their stances, Shu going with a left-handed launch.

'It's no biggie,' said Valt. 'He only beat me because I was hungry.'

I looked at Valt's face. He showed no sign of knowing what Shu was going to do. I frowned. This wasn't the same guy who faced Lui.

'3 2 1! Let it rip!'

Both beys got launched in. Valt then looked at Spryzen. With a gasp of recognition, he realized Shu's launching arm was his left hand. But it was too late. The launch was so accurate, so fast, and timed to the moment, Valtryek was knocked out in first contact. Everybody else except Shu and I gasped as Valtryek hit the ground with a gentle clink. Valt retrieved his bey, shoving it back into his pouch.

'That's a little over the top, dont'cha think?' he said angrily.

'Don't shift the blame onto me,' Shu said coldly. 'For starters you didn't pay any attention to my launch. You're missing all kinds of details. Your game isn't even close to what it was before our match with Rideout.'

'You're wrong; it's not true!' argued Valt. But Shu stepped towards him, towering over Valt.

'I'm counting on battling you in the finals!' Shu exclaimed. 'So get it together.'

Shu turned around and left.

'Keep dreaming!' shouted Wakiya at Shu in the distance. 'The grand finale will be between you and me.' 

'Listen. About Shu,' I said, turning to Valt. 'He practiced more than anyone to get over the pain of losing to Lui! Can you blame him for being that angry right now?'

'I guess not...' Valt trailed off. 'But what about you? Aren't you angry?'

'A little, yes,' I admitted. 'But when I faced Lui last time, I had already gone head-to-head with him three times before. I was prepared for the worst. And....the worse did happen to me.' I clenched my fists, looking down. 'But I got up again, missed the next Nationals to train even harder, and now I finally tied with Lui. That's the first step to beating him.'

'See?' scoffed Wakiya. 'Look how hard both Shu and (y/n) trained. Start paying attention!'

He turned on his heel and left. I glanced at Valt more time, before leaving as well.

---------------

Naoki's POV 

'Data analysis complete,' Marin chirped. I grinned. My research project was nearly complete. The computers glowed blue as it gave the top bladers likely to win the finals. 'Bladers with a greater than ninety percent likelihood of winning the tournament are....'

Five faces popped up on the screen.

'Shu Kurenai, with 95%, Alexander Shakadera with 91%, Zac the Sunrise, also known as Zachary Kanegeuro 91%, (y/n) (l/n) with 93%, and finally Lui Shirasagi at 99%,' Marin stated. 

'No surprise,' I muttered. 'The Supreme Four, and the Bey Empress. I figured as much, but it's always good to have data to back up your theories.'

'Please allow me to factor uncertainties into the equation.'

'What, like luck?' I asked, a hint of amusement in my voice. Luck didn't exist. However, it would be good to check any rising bladers. 'Sure, proceed.'

A total number of sixteen bladers appeared. I gaped when I realized Valt Aoi was in it.

'Valt Aoi's chances have risen dramatically from fifty percent to eighty percent,' Marin said. 'I highly suggest studying more closely.'

A brilliant idea started forming in my head on how to study him. I grinned.

'Marin, don't you just love science?'

-----------------

Your POV 

Burst! 

My opponent's bey laid in three different pieces on the floor. I smiled.

'(y/n) (l/n) secures her spot in the second round!'

I turned on my heel and left, retreating back to the waiting rooms. There, Shu, Wakiya and three other bladers I didn't recognize were resting there.

'I assume you won?' asked Shu gladly. I nodded.

'Don't worry, I'll always win!' I said proudly. 'I'll crash you and Valt meeting in the finals.'

'About Valt...' Shu trailed off. 'He isn't here.'

'Huh? What do you mean?' I asked, confused. 'I saw him before I went on stage. He had a call, and then he just...left. Ran off.'

'Hm' thought Shu. 'What could be so important that he left?'

'I'm sure he'll return soon,' Wakiya interrupted us. 'Anyways, it's my turn to dominate. Watch and learn, amateurs.'

He turned, and swiftly walked away.

'(y/n)?' Florence asked, popping out from nowhere. 'Sorry honey, but this zone is for bladers up next. I'm afraid you have to go back to the audience, so you won't distract any other bladers. Sorry.'

I took a deep breath. 'No, it's fine. I completely understand.'

--------

I managed to navigate my way through the crowds, finding Honcho, Daigo, Toko and Nika.

'(y/n)! (y/n)!' Nika said happily. 'Sit here!' She gestured to a spot between her and Toko. I sat down. 'Guess what? Wakiya's battle is about to start!'

'In the red corner!' announced Hanami. 'Earning his place here from the runners up tournament, it's Wakiya Murasaki! Let's find out if Wild Wyvron has what it takes to get to the top!'

Better hurry Valt, I thought. Your match is next!

'Okay bladers, it's time to start the battle!' the referee declared. Wakiya swiveled his head to look behind him, and then in front of him. He was deciding if he should stall and help Valt or not...

'I-I need a time-out!' Wakiya suddenly declared.

'What's the matter?' asked the referee. Wakiya had to come up with a good excuse. Wakiya's face started going red, and he trembled.

'It's...just that...uh...' stammered Wakiya, looking like a tomato. I stifled my laughter. 'I left my bey somewhere!'

He turned around and ran off stage. I exploded into laughter. I knew it wasn't true....but it still was funny to watch. Especially this being on live national TV.

'That's gotta be embarrassing!' Hanami said. 'On National TV....yikes!'

-----------

Wakiya had returned in no time, and soon won with two, quick, back-to-back burst finishes. Now it was Valt's battle. I bit my lip. Shu had just texted me, saying that Valt still wasn't backstage. I tried calling him, but it went to voicemail. 

'Let's keep the ball rolling!' shouted Hanami. 'Time for another exciting match! It's a clash between brains and bravery! One of these competitors had the nerve to challenge Lui Shirasagi two times to a battle. The other is a mad beyblade scientist. I give you....Naoki Minamo!'

A boy with light blue hair and glasses, walked out on stage, carrying an Ipad and donning a lab coat. He walked out on stage, smiling smugly. Come on Valt, I thought. You're nearly up!

'Next, give it up for...Valt Aoi!'

But when the smoke finally cleared, I was left facing and cheering for nothing, and a bad case of Deja vu.

--------------

Ok, next week, on the 8th of June my school is going on a five-day long trip to Canberra, the capital of Australia. I'm not allowed to bring my laptop, but I am allowed to bring my phone. So right now, I'm trying to write as many chapters, so I can publish them from my phone, since it is hard to write decent chapters using my phone, and I don't have much time. 

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 2044

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.1K 595 38
E/C-Eye is a new student at Beygoma Academy. Nobody knows where she's from, or who she is. There aren't any clues about her, but some students want t...
61.8K 1.5K 12
Your name is (Y/N) and your (age). You ran away from your 'family' of assassins. In the process you left your best friend Obi. As you were taking a b...
1.1K 69 8
I mainly use Arab references in the fic Y/N is a hijabi girl from England who transferred to a school in Japan, UA. She falls in love with a certain...
1.7M 47.5K 31
(Y/N) Aiyakami, a girl with whom the whole village is in love. Her parents left her at a young age, but she had everyone from the village, at least...