Crazzzzzy 4 U (Completed)

By nadiamalik786

Cover by @Ellmaimran75 #1 in Armaan Malik (as on 30th August,2018) As I sipped the water which HIS mother off... More

Introduction
1: Let me see him.
2: I'm Here My Love.
3: Assistant Manager?
Covers
4: Here's To Making New Friends.
5: Shanaya! Oh Shanaya!
6: Cross Connections.
8: Dreams Don't Always Come True
9: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
10: Saying Goodbye.
11: The Warning.
12: First Date.
13: Undeniable Feelings
14: Amaal.
15: The Search.
16: Media Trouble
17: Mr Problem
18: When Life Gives you Lemons...
19: Knight In Shining Armour?
20: Written Feelings
21: The Truth Huh!
22: The Feelings Just Won't Stop.
23: First Kiss?
24: Devil Boss
25: Dreams Do Come True
26: Concert Extravaganza
27: Unfortunate Accidents
28: Should I Say Goodbye?
Epilogue
Thankyou!!!

7: Misconceptions.

1.3K 95 5
By nadiamalik786

Armaan's POV,
"What do you mean?-" I questioned Shanaya. "-that she's not how she seems?"

"Well, I have something that will prove it to you." She said taking out some sort of diary from her purse while keeping a lookout. I watched her with a raised eyebrow.

"This is her diary and you'll be shocked when you read this. She always claims to love you and all that right? Well, read it to find out what she's really after. Your love or your fame and bank balance." She said spitefully.

"There's no way I'm reading a girl's diary!" I said flatly.
Reading a woman's thoughts. No way!! It's a nightmare in there. I once dared to read mom's diary......never living that nightmare again.

"Then you won't know what she is." She cooed.

"Don't care. She works for me... I pay her. That's is! It doesn't matter if she's after money, me or fame. We have a business relationship. That's all."

"So you don't care if she date's your brother?" Shanaya said looking intently at me.

I know bhai likes her but I don't want him to get his heart broken.
"Fine, give me that."

"Gladly." She handed me the diary.

Ayesha's POV,
There was silence in the car the whole time. I've never been soo silent in my life.
"We're here."
Amaal's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I looked out and my society was in front of me.

"Um... Thanks." I said and hurried to get out of the car almost panicking.

"Thanks for dropping me." I said and was about to shut the door when-

"Ayesha."

I looked at him but avoiding his eyes.

"I'll be waiting...for your answer and for you. Take your time." He said ever soo gently.

"Good night Amaal." I said gently shutting the door and walking away. I reached inside the gate and finally heard his car leave. I let out my breath.

What the hell!!!!

How did it turn out like this?! I'm in love with Armaan. How did his brother fall in love with ME????
This is soo messed up.
What do I do?????
How am I supposed to face him tomorrow? Should I not go? But how long can I ignore him?
Allah!!!! What now?!

Armaan's POV,
Amaal came home with a slight smile stuck on his face.

"You look happy." I asked him.

"Maybe I am." He said sat beside me. "Thanks for the party bro."

"You really liked it?"

He just smiled.

"Ooook..... did something happen?" I asked confused by his sudden strange attitude.

"I told her."

"Told who, what?" I asked.

He gave me the 'you know...' look. Then it clicked me.
"Ayesha?"

He nodded grinning.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing actually. She was too surprised. She just gapped at me for a while and then asked me to drop her back home." He said.

"That's it? She kept you hanging and your happy about it?"

"No... I'm happy because I finally told her. I never thought I could. She still likes you more but I think I can win her over you." She said challenging me.

I smirked. "Sure. Why not. I don't like her anyway."

"Good, then she's mine." He said patting my shoulder.

"Um...she didn't say so. Don't get your hopes high." I said feeling a bit uneasy. 'why?'

"But she didn't say no either. It won't take me long enough to make her I don't know to yes ofcourse." He grinned.

"Alright bro. Good luck with that."

🙄🙄🙄

Wow, bhai has never been soo interested in a girl before and that girl is my fan. This is soo akward. I remembered the diary Shanaya gave me.

'Should I read it? It's a personal and private belonging of someone that too a girl! How can I invade someone's privacy like that. But..... I am curious.
See!!! This happens when you give someone else's secret to someone. No matter how good the other person is, they always want to know.'

"Whatever!!! I won't read." I threw it to a side.

But that curious bug inside me ached and my hand automatically reached the diary. I sighed.....

"Maybe just a few pages?" I told myself.

I took the diary and started reading it.

"I can't believe I finally met My Armaan. He's really soo dreamy. Soo handsome......"
The entire how she met me story was mentioned. I smiled proudly. I am handsome... She didn't had to write it on every single page.

Next....
"Amaal and I have become such good friends. Sometimes I feel that he's soo underestimated. He's probably way too talented than Armaan."
Um... should I be offered?

Next....
"No matter how much I try, Armaan is never impressed by me. It's easier to impress Amaal. Should I just stick to that?"
Wait, what?!
Rest all was a lot about Amaal bhai.

"Armaan is just soo uptight. I hate him sometimes."
Why the hell are you hear then?
She's badmouthing me a lot. This is pissing me off.

"Man! Armaan is soo rich! No wonder his talent brought him here. Rich, famous.... sometimes I feel it's unfair to Amaal. He is famous too, but not as much as Armaan and Amaal is way too talented than Armaan."
Are you my fan or his?

There are soo many times here when she's impressed with bhai more than me. Claiming to love me and everything, was that really a hoax? Is she a fake? Is she really trying both us brothers? Is she really a gold digger?

I threw the diary to a side.
That's enough, I don't wanna read it anymore. If she's really playing with my brother, there's no way she's getting away with this. I won't let her break my brother's heart. I'll kick her out if she even tries something like that.

Still, a part of me doesn't want to believe that.

Ayesha's POV,
I came to the house praying I shouldn't cross paths with him but I guess my prayers went unheard as I was welcomed by him right at the door.

"Hi Ayesha." He smiled

"Hey." I said akwardly.

"I was just leaving for the studio." He informed.

"Oh, looks like your recording a new song." I said trying not to be akward. Like that was helping

"Would you like to come with me?"

"I...um..."

"Ayesha!" Armaan called me from inside. That was strange. It was the first time Armaan called me like that.
Even Amaal looked confused. Armaan walked upto us.

"I need her." Armaan said and walking past Amaal, he grabbed my hand and started dragging me inside with him.

My jaw dropped. Armaan was holding my hand...... 😍 I thought I would die.

When we were inside and Amaal finally left, he turned to me and stood right in front of me... really close.
My heart was pounding as our eyes met.

"Don't get to close to my brother, instead.....be with me. I need you more." He said softly.

I gasped shocked. Is Armaan finally acknowledging my love for him?

Armaan's POV,
There's no way I'm letting her take advantage of my brother. Just soo she couldn't get to me she's trying my older brother huh?

That won't do sweetheart.

I'll make her believe I like her and then when my brother finally gets rid of her, I'll get rid of her too. Throw her away like she deserves....

_______________________________________

Hi guys!!!
Sorry for the delay.
The chapter is too short I know but getting difficult for me to write as I'm handling 2 stories at a time and it's getting all confusing.

But, don't worry, I won't keep you guys waiting for too long and try my very best to update regularly.

Love you all....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.6K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
275K 14.4K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
1.7M 72.7K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...