Because of HIM...βœ”

By taecookie9597

Jeon Jungkook, a very well known man for his dark characteristics. He can extenuate any situation he has done... More

πŸ°πŸ‘½Chapter 1πŸ‘½πŸ°-Cancel our date?
πŸ°πŸ‘½Chapter 2πŸ‘½πŸ°- Im Engaged!
How they look like:
Chapter 4- Drunk
πŸ°πŸ‘½Chap 5πŸ‘½ 🐰-Why are you so clingy??
Chapter 6 -Lucy
πŸ°πŸ‘½Chapter 7: YOU WHAT?!πŸ‘½πŸ°
πŸ°πŸ‘½Chapter 8: Bffs reunite again!πŸ‘½πŸ°
Chapter 9: Preparation
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: (still flashback)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Oh...
Chapter 14: Sudden date
Chapter 15: OMO!
Chapter 16: Noise
Chapter 17: I'm Sorry
Chapter 18: 2 weeks
! ! !
Chapter 19: Gang
Chapter 20: NamJin
βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰100K READS!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
Chapter 21: This is War
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23
Special Chapter

πŸ°πŸ‘½Chapter 3πŸ‘½πŸ°- Hickies

15.9K 499 250
By taecookie9597

3rd Person's POV:

It has been 2 days since Jisoo came back from canada and went to busan to visit her and his brother's parents. Leaving the two couple alone in their mansion.

"Jagiya~" Jungkook sweetly called taehyung.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked who is busy playing mobile legends.(😎😏Eyyy)

"Can you stop playing already? Its been 1 hour already, Is that game more important than your handsome husband?" Then the brunette(JK) pouted while playing with taehyung's hair.

"Hmm...what will you do if i say yes?" Taehyung smirked. "I'll...i'll Cr-" Jungkook did'nt finish his sentence when his cute husband suddenly pecked his lips with a grin.

"Heheheh...kidding hubby I love you more than anything!" Jungkook was to shocked that he did'nt notice taehyung standing up from the sofa and went to the kitchen.

"Naughty aren't we?"

"JABABLA! H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST!? GOD YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" The blonde shouted and slap jungkook's biceps which made the other winced in pain.

"S-sorry! O-oww!"

"Thats what you get for scaring me to death!" When taehyung was about to give him another slap, this time jungkook caught his hands and quickly pinned his husband in the counter, then he smashed his lips into taehyung, He attacked the alluring neck of the blonde which made the other whimper.

"J-jungk-kook...Sto-p pleas..." Jungkook backed away with a proud grin written in his face.

"Wow i really did a good art right there!"

"JUNGKOOK YOU ASSHOLEEE!!!!!"Taehyung shouted and pushed his stupid husband aside, then went upstairs.

While jungkook was laughing his ass off he immediately stopped when he heard loud banging from upstairs which made him go up there and was suprised at the sight of his clothes and stuffs outside their room.

"Jagi-"

"YOU SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO FUCKING CONTROL THAT HORNY ASS OF YOURS!" His husband shouted at him and slammed the door shut.

"B-but.."Jungkook just sighed and picked up the clothes that he's husband threw.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

After i was done putting my stuff in our guest

room i went to our indoor basketball court.

God, why did i even do that? I completely forgot that taehyung does'nt like it when i give him hickey except if..We 'do it'

While i was dribbling the ball my eyes were just staring into space then my body just moved on its on shooting a 3 point..then BAM! It got in.

----after 1hour----

When i was about to shoot a half court, I heard the door opened revealing a facepalmed taehyung leaning in the doorframe.

"Namjoon hyung and jin hyung are here.." I was about to say something but he left already.

I sighed and went into the locker room and walked to the shower, While i was taking a shower i was thinking on how to fix things with taehyung..aish..Only 'HIM' can make me feel like this...Only Him.

After i was done taking a shower , I walked out and picked out a white shirt and paired it with black jogging pants.

After changing i went out of the court and walked to the living room.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah!!!" When i looked at who shouted..It was a fuming angry Jin hyung.

"WHAT IS THIS THAT I HEARD FROM TAEHYUNG??!!" Jin hyung shouted making me flinch. "A-about what hyung??" I asked looking around, searching for my lovely husband but he's No where to be found(?)

"That you beated up a new 'Victim' of yours?" Jin hyung asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Jinnie, Please cal-"

"SHUP UP KIM NAMJOON!" Jin hyung sternly said making namjoon seat back with his head lowered.

"N-ne."

"Now explain it to me..what is it this time?hmm..Jeon jungkook?"

"I-i aish hyung! That guy was a perv he took a pic of my husband changing clothes..Even namjoon hyung would do the same if that happens to you ram i right?" I explained looking at jin hyung but soon avoided cause damn, Jin hyung is really scary but My husband is more horror!

Yes, I may be a very strong and undefeatable mafia leader but when it comes to my husband im like a puppy.

"*sigh K fine i'll accept that reason since that happens to me sometimes." he said and grabbed his pink sling bag.

"We'll be going now...Me and joon just drop off here to check up on you both. Bye." Jin hyung said and i walked them out.

"Kook i'll talk to you tomorrow at your office." Namjoon hyung said before waving to me a bye.

"Now where did my cutie husband go?"
After roaming around the mansion i finally saw him he was in the library room.

"Jagi, Are you still mad at me?" I went up to him and wrapped my hands in his waist.

"Let. Go." I immediately unwrapped my hands.

"Aish!!! Jinja! Jagi yojeum neomu byeondeog seuleobne. (You'v been so moody these days.)" then he looked at me with raised brow.

"I told you already jungkook I dont like it when you give me hickies especially when i have a shooting tomorrow. How many times have i already reminded you? God, How am i going to cover this up tomorrow? If my shoot will be canceled because of this i'll make sure yo-"

"Taehyung, I had enough of this shit already! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IF I GIVE YOU HICKIES?? ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE WILL ONLY LOOK AT THAT! YOU KNOW WHAT..I NEVER LIKED YOUR JOB, YOU DO KNOW YOU EXPOSE ALOT OF SKIN! PEOPLE ESPECIALLY GUYS HARRASS YOU ALREADY. DO YOU LIKE NO, LOVE IT? TAEHYUNG ITS LIKE YOUR A SLUT IN SOME PORN SITES. IF YOU LOVE YOUR JOB THAT MUCH THEN WHY DID YOU BOTHER SAYING YES TO ME WHEN I PROPOSED? FUCK IM OUTTA HERE!" I yelled and slammed the door shut.

I need to relieve stress. Fuck,

Taehyung's POV:

After Jungkook said that and left I dropped on my knees..

Am i really a slut? Honestly I was not really mad when he gave me hickies, I was just acting because i was going to surprise him, I didn't know this will turn out. He's words made my heart shatter.

I was going to surprise you that...

I'm pregnant.

------
AN: Woah...i know it really happens fast but i do hope you will like it..And please also support this book! Thank you .
Thats all and don't forget to vote and comment on how you felt while reading this chap.💜😇 thats all and byee saranghae! See you next chapter!💖😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
111K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
70.9K 2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
561K 15.8K 50
Jungkook, the king of mafia, one of the world's richest person and the most feared to ever exist, deeply falls in love with his so-called slave... ...