Video Games - A Justin Bieber...

By chiantimoorman

Lia and Josh have always been best friends. They made fun of the so-called popular kids of the school and wer... More

one - diet mountain dew
two - off to the races
three - born to die
four - video games
chapter five - carmen
chapter six - blue jeans
chapter seven - national anthem
chapter eight - this is what makes us girls
nine - radio
ten - dark paradise
eleven - million dollar man
twelve - summertime sadness

Epilogue

4.9K 172 34
By chiantimoorman

Epilogue – Video Games (Joy Orbison Remix)

Justin’s POV;

It’s been two years since Lia got shot and Josh got sent to rehab. I was walking across the UCLA campus towards Lia’s dorm room with a thought in my head and a smile on my face. I finally made it up the stairs and knocked on the door to see a smiling blonde beauty staring back at me. I immediately pulled her in and kissed her with everything in me. I loved her lips, I loved her taste. I pulled away and smiled.

“Well hello to you too.” Lia smiled.

“Hey beautiful. I was thinking, maybe we should do Disney this weekend, considering, when we went the first time, I got left.”

She laughed, “Oh shut up, do not bring that back up.”

“Hmm, I love you beautiful.” I kissed her again.

Lia’s POV;

I smiled up at Justin as we finally entered the park. I smiled as we walked up to the same spot I left him at. I looked at him as he stopped me and looked around. “What?” I asked.

“I have a surprise for you okay? Just stand there.” He smiled and disappeared into the crowd. All of a sudden the sound of Bruno Mars – Marry you started to play within in the park and everyone turned to look at the two girls dancing to the tune. Justin walked back out with a mic in hand. “It’s a beautiful night, we’re looking for something dumb to do. Hey Lia, I think I wanna marry you.” I blushed and covered my mouth as a crowd formed around me, and the two girls soon turned into more people. I fought back tears as Justin got down on one knee singing me the rest of the song.

I laughed and mouthed the words, and before I knew it, Justin was back in front of me on one knee with a small velvet box in hand. “What’re you doing?” I laughed, letting the tears finally slip from my eyes.

“Lia, this was the very spot when I realized I was in love with you, two years ago. I made so many mistakes when it came to us, but I know this one isn’t one of those mistakes. A mistake would be letting you slip away from me.” He opened up the box to reveal the most gorgeous diamond ring. “Lia Delrizzo, I love you with everything in me, and I don’t want to see you with anyone else but me. So, please, do me the honor, and marry me.”

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!” I screamed.

The crowd cheered as Justin placed the diamond ring on my finger, and kissed me.

Everything was perfect.

Josh’s POV;

I was sitting in the TV room of my rehabilitation center, when breaking news popped up of a flash mob at Disney.  I groaned and stood up to go back to my room, when I heard Lia’s name on the TV screen. I looked and it had a replay of what earlier took place, and sitting on one knee was Justin. I felt a pang inside my chest and walked back to my room. I threw everything I could at the walls; screaming hoping no one would come to see me.

This wasn’t over yet.

Not until he’s gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 391 27
How can you lose someone who means literally everything to you, especially when you find out things you wish you knew before anything deepened betwee...
162K 4.1K 51
TRIGGERWARNING: Bullying, Self Harm, Depression, rape, suicidal tendencies Lia gets separated from her brother and cousin. She hasn't seen them over...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...
192K 3.9K 41
Hannah's a mermaid. But she's not a normal mermaid. She lives in a vacation hotspot, and works at the Sea Star hotel. Her hearts been broken, by an a...