crimson. [shu kurenai x reade...

By saccharinskies

i fell in love with the owner of kind, warm crimson eyes ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ high rankings: #1 beyblade 11/4/20 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ f... More

A/N
Prologue
Introductions
Memories
Team Battle!
Regionals
Apologies
Cheats & Lies
Boy Girl Drama
Truth or Dare
Decisions
A/N
Next stop, Nationals!
Beginning of Nationals
A/N
Training Camp
Moonlight
Let's go, Nationals!
Ice Blaze
Before the match
The old team
A/N
Supreme Four Reunion (and fangirls)
Cyclones
Broken
The Beasts
Filming Pt. 1
Filming Pt.2
Before the finals
Start the Finals
1K!!!!
Lui's Arrival
The Unstoppable Luinor
A second chance
The last battle
Going solo
Facing the Beyblade Scientist
Against Jumbo Jormuntor Pt.1
Facing Jormuntor Pt.2
Confronting Naoki
The Second Round Begins
An Interruption
Against the Three-Headed Guard Dog
Start the Quarterfinals!
Before him
My Old Rival Pt.1
My Old Rival Pt.2
My Old Rival Pt. 3
Aftermath
Confession
Zackira
I got tagged
Rematch pt.1
Rematch Pt.2
Rematch Pt.3
I got tagged. Again...
Shattered
An Invitation
Tags (again)
This Isn't Goodbye (Epilogue)

Two more battles

1.5K 49 6
By saccharinskies

Shu's POV 

'And here comes the beyblade prodigy, Shu Kurenai!' 

I walked confidently onto the stage, gazing at the thousands of people gathered here today to watch the finals. I clenched my fists. This was it. The moment my journey had been leading up to, right from the beginning where I had held Spryzen. I didn't train for nothing. I didn't fight my way to the nationals for nothing. I didn't beat Xander and Zac for nothing. I didn't become a member of a Supreme Four for nothing. I was going to win the National Tournament.

'His opponent is none other than the three-time champion, Lui Shirasagi!'

I glared into the purple eyes of my opponent. Finally Lui saw me as a worthy opponent, not as a terrible blader.

'3 2 1! Let it rip!'

I stared in a mix of horror, awe and shock as I realized what direction Lui's bey was spinning in. But I kept calm.

'Don't let it faze you, Spryzen! Attack!'

'Ha!' Lui snarled. 'You think you can actually beat me! Luinor!'

It was over in the first strike. Luinor sent Spryzen towards the outer stadium, breaking parts off as it sprang towards my widened eyes. I was in shock, I didn't move. Spryzen, still spinning at lightning speed, crashed into my right eyelid. It didn't hurt as much as you would think it would. I guess I was in shock, my whole body had gone numb. I gently touched my eyelid, and a few droplets of blood came out. I looked around in embarrassment. I didn't want anyone to see this hideous scar, this reminder that Lui had beaten me. I let my snowy hair fall down and cover my right eyelid. I stared directly into Lui's amused eyes.

'I will beat you!' I yelled. 'Just you wait!'

--------------

The day had finally came. I was going to beat Lui and finish what (y/n) had started. She had tied things off and now I was going to get some points back.

'So it's you, huh?' Lui said directly to me. We stood at either side of the stadium, glaring at each other.

'Yeah, it's me,' I said coldly back to him. 'And I've come back to beat you!'

'Hate to break it to you, but you will never beat me,' he smirked.

'Well let's just start the battle and find out!'

I stood in front of the audience and took my glove off, placing it on my left hand now. Then I went into my usual stance, prepared. This is it, I thought. The day I had been waiting for ever since I got the scar. Everything had led down to this. If I don't get a point off him...I don't know what I'd do.

'Go get him Shu!' a female voice yelled. I turned around and saw (y/n), her (h/c) hair flying, her (e/c) eyes filled with excitement and happiness. I nodded and turned back around. I was ready for this.

'3 2 1! Let it rip!'

Luinor and Spryzen were both launched with tremendous speed and power, but I knew I would ultimately win.

'Spryzen! Now!'

Spryzen sped up, and charged into Luinor. A fierce gush of wind blew our hair back. And by the end of it, Spryzen knocked Luinor out of the stadium. I let out a breath of happiness.

'Storm Spryzen with a ring-out finish! The Beigoma Academy Bey Club have a one point lead!'

The crowd roared. The Bey Club started jumping up and down, wild with happiness. I grinned, and walked back down.

'Wowee! Looks like Lui is getting angry! First (y/n) (l/n) ties with him, now Shu Kurenai has just stolen a point! The first point stolen off him in the national tournament!'

'I'm bac-'

A flurry of (h/c) ran into me, almost knocking the daylights out of me and interrupting me. 

'You won! You won! You won!' screamed (y/n) joyfully. 'You beat him!

'Of course I did,' I smiled, then leaned forward for a quick kiss. I broke away to talk to the rest of the Bey Club, but of course I was locked in a tight group hug.

'Good job Shu!' Valt cheered as everyone let go of me. 'I'll finish things off now!'

'Hang on,' interrupted Wakiya. 'It's my turn!'

'Too bad!' said Valt. 'I'm captain! You told me to be it, remember?'

'I-I-I....fine!' stuttered Wakiya. 'Go up there and win us some points!'

'Wait,' Honcho said. 'Shouldn't Shu or (y/n) go up there? After all, they just did the impossible against Lui.'

'Yeah but....'

'How about we take a vote?' Daigo suggested. Everyone nodded.

'Hands up for Wakiya!'

'Here, here!' yelled Wakiya, thrusting both hands into the sky.

'For Daigo?'

Nobody raised their hands. I turned to him.

'You aren't going to vote for yourself?'

'No thanks.'

'Anyways, votes for Valt?'

Valt raised his hand up, Daigo along with him.

'Well, the people has spoken,' (y/n) said. 'Go get Lui up there, Valt.'

Valt nodded enthusiastically.

-----------------

Lui's POV 

I drank down the whole bottle, as I thought to myself. I ignored the jeers from the rest of Rideout. Why couldn't I beat (y/n) and Shu? I thought. How did they get so good in one year? Well then, this calls for something special...

I stood up and walked up the stage, preparing for either (y/n) or Shu. My eyes widened when I saw who was up there. 

Valt? 

I almost laughed. This would take only a second, but I should still perform my new move.

'Get ready for the battle of your life!' I shouted at him. I took my stance.

'3 2 1!'

I tilted my launcher forward ever so slightly, that Valt didn't notice. I snorted. He was such a terrible blader.

'Let it rip!'

The super awakening is incomplete, I thought as I watched Valtryek get hit by Luinor over and over again. Oh well...might as well do the special move now.

'Luinor!' I yelled. 'Lost Spiral!'

I watched in glee as Valtryek was sent flying on the ground. But it didn't burst. Huh? What's this? It was supposed to burst! I thought in a mixture on confusion and rage.

My jaw tensed up as I walked down to Rideout, acting like I didn't care Valtryek didn't burst. Or that Xcalius tied with me. Or that Spryzen knocked Luinor out. I frowned and growled in frustration. I needed to train more. Three people faced me and all three of them didn't burst like intended. I needed to perfect Nightmare Boost...

-------------

Your POV 

'At least it wasn't a burst finish,' I reminded him. 'We still have a chance.'

Valt had been crying that he lost to Lui again. I felt sorry for him. The first time I had lost to Lui...I wasn't myself for months. That couldn't happen to Valt now.

'I-I know,' he hiccupped, wiping his eyes. 

'So how do we beat a bad sport?' Wakiya asked, looking at Shu.

'Just try our very best,' he said.

'Well that didn't do you any good,' scoffed Wakiya. 'Any other suggestions?'

'Payback,' Valt murmured darkly. Lui was corrupting Valt to be just like him. Dark and evil.

'Not happening,' I said coldly. Valt stood up.

'But he deserves it!' Valt shouted. I gasped. Valt never shouted to a friend before. He was that person who was always happy, cheering for you from the sidelines. Like I had been...until Lui had beaten me, and I had aspired for nothing but revenge ever since then. I took a deep breath. I knew I was okay now. But I didn't want Valt to be like that...

'No! You're wrong!' I said, grabbing onto his shoulders. 'Don't go following his lead!'

Valt looked sideways, thinking about if this was right or not.

'Let's face it,' interrupted Wakiya. 'He's asking to be taken down a notch. If he's going to keep being that reckless, someone has to teach him a lesson or two, someday. Otherwise he'll never change. We don't want other people to get hurt, right?'

'Yeah...' agreed Valt, returning back to normal. 'I gotta find a way to beat him.'

'You need to give it everything you got without losing control of your emotions,' advised Daigo. 'It's the only way.'

'It's hard to do though....but what if I could pull it off?' Valt said. 'How long has he been at that intense training? He's probably worked out like that thousands of times and now he thinks he's stronger than everybody! No!'

Valt pulled his gloves back on from the ice bucket and stood up. A blue fiery aura had lit up around him.

'That's it,' he decided. 'I'm going back in there. I need another battle!'

---------------

 Nearly finished the team battles! Time to start the individuals soon! An important announcement is coming soon, so stay tuned!

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!

Word count: 1405

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 47.5K 31
(Y/N) Aiyakami, a girl with whom the whole village is in love. Her parents left her at a young age, but she had everyone from the village, at least...
47.4K 1.1K 10
You are found abandoned outside the walls of Konoha. You were born with abnormal but special powers. With nowhere to go, Lady Tsunade allows you to s...
1.1K 69 8
I mainly use Arab references in the fic Y/N is a hijabi girl from England who transferred to a school in Japan, UA. She falls in love with a certain...
14K 595 38
E/C-Eye is a new student at Beygoma Academy. Nobody knows where she's from, or who she is. There aren't any clues about her, but some students want t...