The Future Is The Past (Trans...

Galing kay PrincessAura273

Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a... Higit pa

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)
Part 1
Chapter 1 - Strange Noise
Chapter 2 - Decepticon Attack
Chapter 3 - Say Hello To The Autobots
Chapter 4 - Operation: Power Plant
Chapter 5 - The Crystal Mines
Chapter 6 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 7 - The Dubstep Discovery
Chapter 8 - A Musical Truth
Chapter 10 - They Just Had To Come Back
Chapter 11 - Rescue
Authors Note - Which Episodes?
Chapter 12 - Meeting The Whiz Kid
Chapter 13 - Anti-Matter Formula
Chapter 14 - Fight Back
Chapter 15 - Autobot Down
Chapter 16 - One Way Or Another
Chapter 17 - Going Home
Part 2
Chapter 18 - Senior Year
Chapter 19 - Good Things Will Happen
Chapter 20 - Return To Mission City
Chapter 21 - A Messed Up Sparkplug
Chapter 22 - Atmosphere
Chapter 23 - Natural Disasters
Chapter 24 - A Plan of Action
Chapter 25 - Battle of Cybertron
Chapter 26 - Another Transformation
Chapter 27 - Get Back Up
Chapter 28 - Animals
Chapter 29 - Losing Control
Chapter 30 - Old Memories
Chapter 31 - Take Your Mind Off Things
Chapter 32 - Immobilized
Chapter 33 - Demobilized
Chapter 34 - Seeing Double
Chapter 35 - Father Figure
Chapter 36 - Fast Future & Corrupted Minds
Chapter 37 - Personalities
Part 3
Chapter 38 - Who Is Remix?
Authors Note: Removing Some Episodes
Chapter 39 - Open House
Chapter 40 - Empire State Of Mind
Chapter 41 - New York State Of Mind
Chapter 42 - Surprises At Every Corner
Chapter 43 - Autobot Day
Chapter 44 - Decepticon Day
Chapter 45 - One In The Same
Chapter 46 - Return
Chapter 47 - Exposed
Chapter 48 - Origin
Chapter 49 - Graduation
Authors Note: Review!
Chapter 50 - Summer Vacation & Seperation
Chapter 51 - Cybertonium
Chapter 52 - Welcome Back To Cybertron
Chapter 53 - Blaster
Chapter 54 - Dark Side Of The Moon
Chapter 55 - College
Part 4
Chapter 56 - Car Chase
Chapter 57 - Raoul
Chapter 58 - Fast & Furious
Chapter 59 - Dancitron
Chapter 60 - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
Chapter 61 - Old Bonds
Chapter 62 - He Could Be The One
Chapter 63 - Transform
Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together
Chapter 65 - Guitar Cases
Chapter 66 - Drop That Bass
Chapter 67 - Piano Player
Chapter 68 - Better Than Ever
Chapter 69 - Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 70 - Bad News
Chapter 71 - The Mesmerizers
Chapter 72 - Slumber Party Blues
Chapter 73 - Shake Your Tail
Chapter 74 - Under Our Spell
Chapter 75 - Semi-Finals
Chapter 76 - It's A Trap
Chapter 77 - Arguments To Solutions
Chapter 78 - Pull It Together
Chapter 79 - Welcome To The Show
Chapter 80 - Destinies
Chapter 81 - Final Goodbyes
Epilogue
Possible Sequel?
Ko-fi

Chapter 9 - Surprise

4K 108 52
Galing kay PrincessAura273

It has been a week since Vaughan first told the Autobots about her Dubstep and its connection with Cybertronian music. Just like Jazz said, Optimus Prime wasn't mad. Not in the slightest. The same went for the rest of the Autobots.

Most of them were actually rather excited.

Over the course of that week, other events have also occurred. Soon it would be time for Vaughan to pack her things and go back to Toronto for her senior year of high school.

It was hard for Vaughan to think about leaving the Autobots behind. Sure they'd always be in touch, but Vaughan couldn't imagine her life without them. Sure she survived just fine without them in the past before she even met them, but this time was different.

With her father serving over seasons with the British army, it would just be Vaughan and her mother.

She would miss the Autobots dearly, especially her cousin and uncle if course. They are family after all. But the Autobots were family too.

For the trip back, it was planned that tomorrow night her mother would pop by Mission City and stay here with the family for a while and then she'd take Vaughan back.

Vaughan was busy up in her room packing her suitcase when a knock came to her door. HDR looked up to see her younger, yet older resemblance, cousin Spike.

"How's it coming?" He asked.

"Almost done." She answered. "I'm going to miss you Spike."

"You say that every year Vaughan, we always some how bump into each other over the course of the year." said Spike.

"Then what do you want me to say then?" Vaughan asked.

"Think of it as, see you later alligator." Spike stated.

"Se you later alligator? Spike, no one says that anymore! Were you born in the 80's or something?" Vaughan teased.

"Maybe I was." joked Spike with a grin.

"What do you want? Sparkplug said to not interrupt me while I'm packing." Vaughan said.

"I was wondering if you were going to say goodbye to the Autobots before you leave for Toronto." Spike replied.

Vaughan stopped packing as she tilted her head up and looked at her cousin. "Of course I am! What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't?"

"I thought so. My dad wants me to help out with dinner tonight, so if you want to say goodbye, you better do it now before sunset." Spike instructed.

"Why before sunset?" Vaughan asked.

"Because before sunset I always blow up something in the kitchen." Spike spoke.

Vaughan didn't know to either laugh or complain. It was true, Spike's cooking skills weren't that great. Except when it came to pancakes. But why would he say before sunset? Was he keeping track or something?

Anyways, nonsense aside. When Vaughan finished packing her things, she brought her iPhone along with her as she put on her sneakers and went out the door.

Vaughan took a public bus that travelled to a National Park that was actually not too far from the Autobots base. From there, she walked the rest of the way, telling herself that she didn't work out much.

What? Running away and fighting Decepticons didn't count? Sheesh!

After walking a good distance she came across the Autobot base, spotting Optimus Prime and Ironhide outside. She smiled at the Autobot leader, thinking that he actually reminded herself of her father. The toe actually had some similarities between each other. Optimus seemed like a good father figure.

But Ironhide was a completely different story.

But that is a story for another day.

"Hey guys!" The girl greeted.

The two Autobots looked upon the girl and smiled. Ironhide stepped forward, crouching down to her level. Or at least as low as he could go. "There's our super star!"

Vaughan blushed at the thought of her being a super star to her friends. Heck she blushed for even being called one. All of this Cybertronian music stuff was going to take a while to take in.

"Aw Ironhide, you're making me blush!"

The red Autobot smiled as he stood back up, nice and tall.

"What brings you here on this late hour Vaughan?" asked Optimus.

"We'll the thing is, I don't know how to say this to you guys but, I'm just going to to spit it right out of me. I'm--"

But sadly, Vaughan was interrupted when Cliffjumper came walking out into the open and started freaking out. He freaked out so much that he literally brought out his laser gun.

"Decepticon!" He screamed.

"Cliffjumper wait!" Yelled Ironhide.

But it was too late for stopping that little red Autobot bundle. He fired his laser, striking an oddly shaped rock over head the two Autobots and Vaughan that had a strangely remarkable resemblance to a Decepticon seeker. The rock shattered into pieces, big ones as Optimus and Ironhide crouched down, using their bodies to give Vaughan cover from the falling debre.

"Move it!" Yelled Ironhide.

Optimus picked up Vaughan in his hands as he and Ironhide jumped out of the way of the falling debre of the rocks. Once the cost was clear, Cliffjumper came running towards the trio as Optimus gently set Vaughan down.

"Sorry guys, especially you Vaughan, but if awfully liked a Decepticon." apologized Cliffjumper.

"Decepticon?! Ha! We sent those over grown tin cans to the bottom of the ocean." Ironhide laughed. "It's been days!"

"There's no way they could survive a crash like that! Right Optimus?" Vaughan added. "They are gone for good."

"Ironhide, Vaughan, I wish I could believe that." Optimus replied as he over looked a nearby river.

"You still think Megatron and the Decepticons could still be out there?" Vaughan asked.

"In all honesty, I'm not sure." he answered. "Should we continue your discussion inside?"

"That would be best." Vaughan replied with a nod.

The four of them proceeded back to the base, stepping inside the Ark and making their way to the command centre. Optimus helped the girl up and placed her up on a counter next to Teletraan-1. Optimus, Ironhide, and Cliffjumper gathered around.

"So Vaughan, what was it you wanted to tell us?" asked Optimus.

"Well you see, I'm going back to my home town soon." she began.

"Wait, home town? You don't live here?" Cliffjumper asked.

"Not with Spike and Sparkplug, no. I live across the border in one of the cities in Canada." Vaughan continued.

"Border?" Ironhide said in confusion.

"You don't know what a border is?" Vaughan asked.

"Cybertron is kind of what you humans call a, 'city state'." Optimus answered.

"Like Greece?" Vaughan asked in reply. "No, wait never mind you don't know what I'm talking about. Teletraan-1, bring up a world wide map please?"

Teletraan-1 did as it was told and brought up a world map. Vaughan zoomed in on North America, and mapped out Mission City and Toronto.

"Here is where we are now, Mission City. That's in the United States." Vaughan explained. "Over there is my home town, Toronto which is in the next country over, Canada."

"You live that far away from here?" Cliffjumper asked with shock.

"Doesn't compare to how far we are from Cybertron." Ironhide added. 

"I think I understand what you're getting at Vaughan. You are only here in Mission City temporarily?" Optimus asked the human.

"Yeah. I came here to spend my summer vacation with Spike and Sparkplug before I go back to school next month." Vaughan answered. 

"So wait, you're leaving?" Ironhide asked with surprise.

"Vaughan is leaving?!" a bunch of voices yelled in unison.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker came running into the room, followed by Hound and Jazz close behind them.

"Is it true Vaughan?" Jazz asked.

"You're leaving us?" Hound questioned.

"Well I"m not leaving you guys... Well technically I am.... but... Ugh! I can't describe it! I was only in Mission City to visit Spike and Sparkplug for the summer. My mother is picking me up tomorrow night." she explained.

"So if you're going back to your home that's in a different country..." Cliffjumper began.

"This could be the last time we see you." Sideswipe finished. 

"What?! No! Please don't go Vaughan!" Sunstreaker begged. He got on his knees and pleaded up at the girl who stood up on the computer.

"I don't have a choice Sunstreaker, I have to go. I need to finish my final year of school, it's important for my education." Vaughan explained.

"And then you'll come back when you're done?" he asked.

"Well there's always the holidays like Christmas, and Easter that happens during the school year. So maybe sooner." she answered. "Other than that, I guess for now this is, goodbye."

The Autobots had sad looks on their face plates, even the Autobot leader. They all had gotten to know Vaughan so well, and the same with Vaughan towards the Autobots. To her they were like an extended family. 

"Autobots, even though this change is upsetting, we must adapt to this change. Vaughan can't be kept here against her will." said Optimus.

"Even if I wanted to." the girl shrugged. 

"So this is it then." said Ironhide. 

"I suppose it is Ironhide." Vaughan replied. "It was really great to meet all of you, and I'm glad we became friends."

"The feeling is mutual Vaughan Witwickey. I hope we meet again soon." said Optimus.

"Me too."

Suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out and checked the time on its digital clock. "I need to get home. The boys want me home by sundown."

"I'll give you a lift." Jazz volunteered.

The Autobot stepped back, giving him some space to transform into his robot mode. He opened up his passengers side door as Optimus helped Vaughan down from Teletraan-1 and she ran towards her musical Autobot friend, hoping into the seat as he closed the door behind her.

She buckled up and Jazz drove out of the bass, going full speed as he played some music for the drive home.

"Not naming any favourites but, I think I'm going to miss you the most Jazz."

"Really? You will?" the Autobot asked.

"Well, sure. You love music just like me. Plus you helped me out with the Dubstep situation." Vaughan answered.

"Wow, thanks little lady." the Autobot thanked. "So you think you'll have time to work on more songs when you get home?"

"If I find the time to. My class schedule seems pretty chilled, so I should be fine." said Vaughan. "My genre has taken a toll in the media lately. First the radio, and then it's the front page cover on todays newspaper!"

"Looks like someone is getting famous." replied Jazz.

"It looks like it, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know if this fame will last long." Vaughan stated.

"And why not?"

"Because... well, what if I'm just a one hit wonder? Even though I released two songs, but still! What if this is the only fame I get and then I become a has-been?" Vaughan admitted.

"That won't happen. From all the comments you've been getting, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm sure your friends would help you." Jazz assured.

Jazz drove down the street and pulled up to Spike and Sparkplugs house. He opened the door allowing Vaughan to hope on out. "Thanks for the lift home Jazz."

"Anything for you Vaughan." he replied.

Vaughan could tell that the Autobot was smiling, even though he was in vehicle mode.

"Who knows, maybe I'll pop by one more time tomorrow?" she suggested.

"That would be cool." Jazz exclaimed. "I gotta split. Catch you on the flip side!"

Jazz put the petal to the metal... or in their case is it metal to the petal? Oh well, Vaughan would sort it out later. Jazz took off down the street, disappearing as the sun vanished and stars came out. She walked up the front stairs and unlocked the door, stepping inside to hear chatter going on in the kitchen. She caught the voices of Spike and Sparkplug, but then a female voice projected itself. Were the boys watching the news?

Vaughan took off her shoes and quickly made her way into the kitchen only to stop right in her tracks, staying completely still like a frozen statue. In the kitchen with Spike and Sparkplug she saw a woman with short brown hair, brown eyes, light skin, and wore a black suit with a white dress shirt and flats.

"M-Mom?" Vaughan asked, just managing to get the word out without stuttering. 

Her mom stopped her conversation with Sparkplug and looked up at her daughter, a wide smile on her face. "Hi honey!"

"What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow night." Vaughan stated.

"I know, but I was itching to see you so I thought I'd come early and surprise you!" Mom squaled as she got out from her chair at the table and hugged her child.

"Boy, was I surprised." Vaughan breathed. 

"I sure hope so," the mother replied. "We haven't seen each other for two whole months!" 

She released Vaughan from the hug and dragged her over, placing her in a chair to join her and the boys at the table. "Before we discuss anything further, I bought presents for you all!"

"Aw sis, you didn't have to--" began Sparkplug.

"Now don't do that to me brother. Can't I go out and buy something for my family just because I love them?" Mother replied.

"Of course you can! What did you get me?!" Spike asked with excitement. 

"Spike, spike, spike, have I ever told you you're my favourite nepthew?" Mom asked in reply.

"Uh, I'm you're only nepthew Aunt Margret." Spike answered.

"Then that answers my question!" she said. She brought up a bag and handed it to the boy. "I got you, this collectible modeled toy car."

Spike pulled out the decorated box from the bag and his eyes widened with excitement. "Awesome, it's a Bugatti!" he ran over and hugged Vaughan's mother. "Thank you Aunt Margret!"

"You're very welcome." Mom replied. 

They parted from the hug and the woman looked over at her daughter, clapping her hands together. "Vaughan, Vaughan, Vaughan, my wonderful Vaughan."

"What did you get?" Vaughan asked with curiousity.

"I was passing by Aldo's on the way over here and I saw these wonderful shoes that just screamed you." she explained. She pulled out an Aldo's shoe box from the bag and handed it to Vaughan. Vaughan took it with caution as she examined it.

"You bought me shoes? Why?" Vaughan asked with confusion.

"Oh baby, don't give me that look. My shoe taste isn't that bad!" she insisted. "Go a head open it."

"Alright, but if it's another pair of those weird 80's walking shoes--" Vaughan began as she opened the lid but stopped talking when she saw them. Inside the box were a pair of bright pink, high top, dancing sneakers. 

"Whoa.... Mom did you steal these from the store?! These are incredible!"

"You could say I got them for a steal. Try them on."

Vaughan stood up from her chair, pulling the shoes out of the box and slipping them on. She smiled with glee as she walked around in them, even did a few dance moves she could do at the top of her head. 

"I love them mom, thank you so much!" Vaughan hugged Margret.

"I'm glad sweetheart."

"Are we still leaving tomorrow?" she asked.

If they weren't she had to show Jazz her new high tops. And maybe a few dance moves too.

"We are actually, why?" Mom asked.

Instanly her brain shattered, along with the thought of hanging out with the Autobots one more time. She came to conclusion tonight was the last time she would see her robotic friends. She sighed then looked up at her guardian like nothing was wrong. "No reason." 

"Well then get some rest. I want us to do some sight seeing before we leave. Won't that be exciting? That way you can tell me everything you did this summer." Her mother suggested.

Vaughan tensed for a little. Even in the background Spike and Sparkplug did the same. Everything? Even the part including the Autobots? And the Decepticons?!

How would she explain this to her mother?!

Or would she?

"That sounds, great mom. Looking forward to it." Vaughan said with a thumbs up.

"Brilliant! Alright now, I'm off to bed. Jet lag kicking in." Margret replied with a yawn.

"Here sis, I'll help you with your luggage." Sparkplug volunteered.

The two adults made their way upstairs as Spike got up from his seat, and walked over to Vaughan, only when the two parents were out of sight. 

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"I don't know! What if she freaks out! If I tell her she might go all crazy and then I'll never see the Autobots again!" she answered.

"Vaughan we don't know that for sure. I'm sure if we just explained what the Autobots did for us--"

"Oh no, tell her that the 'accident' at work was really a Decepticon attack?! No way! She will have my head, and Uncle Sparkplugs head. She'll think he hasn't taken better care of me!" Vaughan stated. 

"She does go a bit crazy." Spike muttered.

"Exactly. From here on out, my mom does not need to know about the Autobots, Decepticons, or anything in between. Got it?" Vaughan demanded.

"But what if the Autobots randomly show up in the city and see you? What will your mother think about a car or a truck or something driving on its own?!" Spike asked.

"I'll worry about that later!" Vaughan answered. "Right now, my mom doesn't need to know anything."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

113K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
5.1K 54 17
So this is my first story that I'm gonna write and I really hope that you will guys enjoy it. The story will be a mash-up of my favorite movies, TV-s...
108K 4.2K 49
*This is the third installment to the 'Uncover' series. Please do NOT read this until you have read the first two. Thank you.* Nothing about Lea's li...
11.3K 199 19
(COMPLETE-UNDER A FEW EDITS) An innocent and shy femme with the skill of a musician crashes into Earth and meets the Autobots. She shares her experie...