Taste of Love

By ShonaLover

#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.4K 128 26
By ShonaLover

Sirisha paced up and down.Biting her lips from time.Harish have gone inside in his study.With Vicky.Why did that idiot had to land.Here and request on her behalf.Wasn't she facing enough troubles.He was himself a trouble.

V-"Don't worry amma.Everything will be alright.

He is here.For you and.See he loves you and baby.So much."

Sirisha glared at Vasu Amma.Anything in world.She would believe except.Vicky falling in love.With her.She fell down to sit.Rubbing her belly.The little one inside.Was trouble to handle.The reason for whom he was inside.Her was also a big trouble.

Vicky had three glasses of water.Harish looked on to him.He was nervous clearly seen.From face.Harish wanted to know.In detail why he was requesting her.So that he could come.To any conclusion.

H-"Do you feel right now?"

V-"Yes.

Uncle please dont get me wrong.Sirisha and I did mistake.Why punish baby for us.

I dont know what Iam saying.Dont threaten her to.Send baby away."

Harish kept quiet for some time.Then spoke.Vicky had another glass of water.Rubbing his mouth.With hand.He didnt feel.This nervous while.Sitting for exams.

H-"I understand.Why you are here for.Vicky.

What I feel bad for.My daughter couldnt.Tell me this.Asking someone else to.Pass it to me."

V-"No uncle.She doesnt know.

She told me.Not with that intention.You are getting it wrong."

H-"How do I get it right.

Tell me.You say if my decision.is questionable?"

Vicky didnt knew what to say.He kicked himself for.Landing himself there.He scratched his head.Then found Harish.Sitting on chair.

H-"You are adults.Have own mind.To do what you want.

As parents.We have mind.To think about your future.A girl without marriage.giving birth to baby.What do you think.She can survive?"

V-"Its difficult.I know.

But now impossible.You can send her.

Somewhere else.I mean.Back to her aunt's place?"

Harish got up from seat.He had hopes from.This attempt of Vicky.But he was getting.He was wrong in judging him.

H-"You are asking me.To send my daughter.

Away from me.So that she can keep.Her illegitimate baby with her.

Live her whole life.Without marriage.For sake of.One mistake."

V-"Enough Uncle.

Why dont you get it.About your daughter's happines.Whats with.

Calling this word.Please dont."

Harish wanted to probe.Him further.

H-"Why shouldnt I.After birth.

Whole world will call that.Wheat will you do.

Any case you are.Saved from this.Will get married.

Live a life.Have family."

V-"You are wrong.I dont see concept of.

Marriage in my life.Uncle.If I would have then.

I wouldnt have.Let this day come.Made Sirisha my wife and.All problems ended."

H-"Why no to marriage.

You will marry.her.did you think about it?"

Sirisha lost balance.Hearing word marriage.Vicky would have married her.It sounded so.Pathetic to her.She had her ears on door.Since she felt restless.Wanting to know what.Was going inside.

V-"Why not.I mean.

You may take me.As playboy.Irresponsible.Person but.I wouldnt have cared to.

Come to your place.And accept baby.As mine.Which your daughter tried to.Deny.

I give applause to Sirisha.For decision she has taken.She is brave.Dont break her."

H-"I see.You have said alot.

Tell me why are you here.

Standing in front of me.At late night.You dont want marriage.

Dont want baby.With you.Then why are you requesting.To let her keep baby.With her."

V-"What do you.Want me to do then."

H-"Keep the baby with you?

Why should Sirisha.Take the responsibility.Alone.

You are equally responsible."

S-"Enough.

You both have.No right to take.

This decision."

Sirisha barged inside.Vicky widened his eyes.Harish felt more.Angry with hopes.Going away.their children.Were always planner.Ahead of them.

H-"Sirisha.This is wrong.

You were listening to what.We talk."

S-"I had no.Option."

She held her bulging stomach.Suddenly she felt pain there.Her breathes became heavy.Hands gave in.She started feeling dizzy.Vision getting blurred.Last she heard.Father's voice calling her name.Fell in arms of Vicky.Patting her cheeks.

V-"Sirisha.

Call doctor."

"Sirisha is weak.In thsi condition.She should eat well.

Is something worrying her?She skipped her meals.Iam writing.Some vitamin tablets.

Give them to her.Make sure.She doesnt stress herself.Its not good for baby."

Vicky was still.At her place.Found doctor leaving premises.He peeped inside her room.Vasu Amma was crying.Touching her head affectionately.Her eyes fell on Vicky.She went to him.

V-"Its said.When a woman becomes mother.

She needs extra love.care from husband.She doesnt have.Husband but I thought.Got father of her child.So.

I can beg you.Dont leave her.Think about baby."

Vasu Amma left crying.Vicky felt himself dizzy.With the emotional drama.He looked at Sirisha on bed.Collapsed beside her.

Jwala and Naren came to Sirisha's place.Finding Harish seeing off doctor.He didnt look.Normal rather he was angry and worried.Jwala followed both of them inside.He knew Vicky have come her.For he have seen him leaving.But he didnt knew.Reason for him coming this late.It was morning now.

H-"Naren garu we.have high expectations from.Our children

They failed us again."

J-"What happened.

Did Vicky.Do something."

N-"I will see him.

Where is he.Vicky."

H-"No.Its not him.

Has to be both.There is not an ounce.Of maturity in them.

How will they handle.Things like this."

J-"You are worrying.About that.

Vicky came to.Show his maturity this.Late?"

N-"Shut up Jwala.

Harish Garu.Tell me what happened.Is Sirisha.

Doing well now?"

After hearing everything.Naren was equally worried.Had no way to think.Any more.He got angry on Jwala but.They thought this was working.Who knew there wouldnt be.Realization from any sides.

H-"Iam thinking to.Send Sirisha to her.Aunt's place.Sydney.

Its better.From here.I will settle there too.In a years time."

N-"I will.disown Vicky.

From my property.As well from life.He doesnt deserve.

To be called.My son."

J-"Bava relax.Dont take impulsive decision.

Give some time."

N-"How much time.

Do you need.Jwala Accept it.

He wont change.What did we expect.he would come here.Agree to take child's responsibility.

What is he saying.To send Sirisha away.Keep baby with her.My son had gone extreme."

H-"Let it be.We cant do.

Anything if they.Want it to happen.Like this."

Jwala Mama's mind wasnt on rest.He was thinking.Some way when.Went up to check Vicky.He found him.Beside Sirisha.Thats when his mind.Discovered new idea.he closed door.Vasu Amma also came serving tea.

N-"Lets go home.Jwala.

What else is here.To discuss."

J-"Your son is.Sleeping inside."

H-"What.Where?"

J-"beside your daughter."

N-"Jwala.

Think before you speak.Harish garu please.Dont take him seriously.

Now call Vicky.Or else we are leaving.Without him."

J-"We will take him.

Drag him out of here.Before that have to.Do some more drama."

Harish and Naren were.Ready to do worse to him.But he made sure.To tell them his plan.Last resort for them.They were left with no option.To go ahead.

Vicky felt himself.Drenched with water.Cold water made him shiver.he cursed person.getting up.Finding his clothes in mess.He pulled out his shirt.He came back to senses.Where was he sleeping.he found Jwala mama standing.With hands on hips.Glaring at him.Jug on hand.

J-"Morning lovely.Nephew.

If you had done.Enough mess bringing this.Poor soul to this state.

Now want to.Do something more?Shame on you Vicky."

V-"Mama please.What are you saying.

How did I come here.Oh shit.I fainted."

J-"I know.Your excuses.

Fainted or deliberately.Slept here and."

V-"Mama.

Lets go home."

Jwala dragged him downstairs.Sirisha was sleeping.Vicky wanted to glance at her.But Jwala's strong.hold didnt let him.He found Naren and Harish already there.

J-"Harish garu.We request you.And ask for forgiveness.On his behalf.

From hereby.He wont try to come here.Keep any contact with Sirisha.We promise.You may take.

Whatever decision.Benefit of yoru daughter.we are sorry."

V-"Mama what crap.

Listen to me."

Naren followed Jwala.Dragging Vicky.Like a kid.Sirisha heard mess.And she saw her father.Entering her room.She looked other side.He touched her head.She started sobbing.Hiding her tears.

S-"I cant leave without.Baby Dad.

If you want.Kill me."

H-"Sirisha.You know.

How it feels.when your child says.Like that."

S-"I understand that now.Dad.

Iam a mother.I cant."

H-"Okay fine.Do whatever you wish.

But take rest now.And you have to promise.

Me next what I ask you.You will do it."

S-"Anything.Except sending my baby away.

I will listen to you."

Two days passed.Since that incident.Vicky didnt contact Sirisha.Threatened by Jwala and Naren.He did got to know.Harish agreed to keep.baby with her.So he was happy for her.But something was not well for him.Inside he had restless feeling.Like this a week passed.In turmoil for him.Confusion and.Anticipation why.He was doing what he shouldnt.

He kicked ball in his room.Got ready to meet his friend.Randhir was in town with his family..All friends had planned meeting.While on his way.He heard Jwala and his father.

J-"Bava its best decision.harish garu has taken.

For his daughter.So kind of boy too.His family.I mean where do we find.Such people nowdays.He is ready to accept Sirisha.baby too."

N-"yes Jwala.

Iam also relieved.Child will get love.Of father and name too.Sirisha's life.Will be better."

Vicky frowned.To come to them and.face them with challenging look.They didnt pay attention to him.Jwala continued to have tea.Naren got busy with phone.

V-"What are you guys talking.About.

Whose going to.Save Sirisha's life?"

N-"Thats not your.Concern.

Jwala Iam leaving for office."

V-"Mama tell me.

Why are you all.Acting crazy."

J-"Everyone is crazy.Except you.

Why do you want.to hear about her.Let her go.You be busy.With your life.

Go to office.Have to think about.Your life ahead now."

V-"If you wont tell me.I will.

Go to her house."

J-"You wont.These kids.

Sirisha's father.got match for her.Boy is very nice.

Ready to accept her and baby.Her marriage is fixed."

Jwala left after giving.Live shock to Vicky.He didnt knew.Why he felt rush.Of anger.Frustration from inside.Which was kicking him to go.To her place and charge her.Did he have right.Why would someone.Else give his baby name.Baby would know.That person as father.He kicked the chair.

Randhir was sitting with Vicky.Other friends went to.Arrange for drinks and food.Vicky had frown on face.But he kept his hand.On Randhir's and gave him.Understanding look.

V-"You have to get over it.Randhir.

I mean.Its been time.You both got married.Can try for baby.Next time.

Whats need to go.Into depression."

R-"You wont get that.Vicky.

How it feels.To lose a baby.We had planned so much.Suhasini is broken.She has gone.Into depression.

I cant pull her back."

V-"he wasnt even born.

Got so much attached?"

Randhir gave faint smile.Touching Vicky's hand.

R-"The day you will.Experience this same feeling.

First hear news.Of your wife expecting.I will ask you same.

Something you cant express.You have woven dreams.How first step he or she will.Take.When start walking.Open eyes and look at you.Selected name.Waiting to have in arms.But.

One moment your.Every dream breaks apart."

V-"It feels."

R-"Miserable.beyond words and imagination.

Tell me.When baby is in your.Wife's womb and.You can try to feel him.Every move.Be with her.

And then.you get to know.Will no longer be.Awaiting him.It ended."

V-"Randhir please."

Vicky got up.In abrupt manner.Messing up his hair.In frustration.Randhir came to him.touched his shoulder.His eyes were teary.

R-"You are lucky Vicky.

Blessed with happiness.Why are you.Depriving your own self from.This.

Go before its too late.you will crave.Badly for that feeling."

...........................................................................................................................

This may sound like.Boring update.But needed for story.To move forward.

Vicky and Sirisha who do you think.Is right and wrong?

There is something important.I would like to tell.I have been busy.Not being able to comment.On any book I read.I do read some if get time.Had to skip reading.So that I can write.So please dont feel.I have stopped reading story.Or dont comment on your.Ones particularly.I will try best.To come back to reading.Once this month ends.

Thank you.Please vote and comment.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.6K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
99.6K 6.1K 53
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
976K 20.2K 31
This is a tale of two people who are the complete opposite of each other in every aspect..... Priya Anand, A very sweet, shy, yet talkative, naive gi...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...