you're my alpha ➸ jjk ✓

By estellevi

"Good to meet you, mate." "You're talking to the wrong person." "No I'm not, you are my mate whether you lik... More

note
teaser
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
bonus : revealed

thirteen

25.4K 915 373
By estellevi

Jungkook's p.o.v

It had been quite a while since I was kept in this room. The humidity and the darkness were still the same and so was this damned shackles. I've felt weaker as the days passed, especially my legs. It was as if all the energy and muscle left of me were drained out thoroughly. Oh, and not to mention how my ass itches to be off the floor. 

They only let me go to the restroom in certain hours, which was only 3 times a day. I was unaware of the people who took me there, but I could tell that they were ordinary humans. On the first day, I tried to resist and that was how I got this purple bruise on my stomach. Hell, they were much stronger than I am. What did X even do to them?

Perhaps they were almost the same as Jimin.

"Hey."

Tch. Speak of the devil.

"It's been a week now," he said, smirking. "I'm sure our dearest Areum's head is finally all clear and worried about you," he continued as he put my breakfast beside me. "Well damn, I'm jealous. Would someone out there ever worry about me?" He sighed.

"What do you think? Would someone worry for a fucking murderer?" I spat. I'd punch him if I could. Unfortunately, the chains don't allow me to reach his face. I only glared at him, not wanting to touch the food.

Why would I eat the same food they eat?

Well, that's what I thought, but my stomach can't endure the hunger much longer though.

"Why are you here? Where are your men?" I cocked an eyebrow as I eyed the food he had given me. It was pretty decent, like the other days. So, no poison too this time

He suddenly dragged a chair from the corner of the room, placing it in front of me not before turning it around to face me. "Huh?" I frowned in confusion. "Place your food there. It's more comfortable to eat that way," he said while taking a seat next to me; not close enough for me to lay hands on him though.

"..huh?" I blinked several times, confused by the shorter guy's behavior. "What?" he cocked his eyebrow before forming a small smile. "Do you hate me that much? They're not here. At least you've got company this time."

I sighed. "Jimin, where's my hyung?" I eyed him as he retrieved the food from my side to place it on top of the chair as it acted as a table for me.

"Hyung, huh? How long has it been since I've heard that word?" he raised his eyebrow, amused.

"What? You're one too," I spoke nonchalantly. "Sure I was." He sighed.

I stayed quiet for a moment before opening my mouth to ask him again. "So? Where are they-"

"They're together in the basement. Don't worry though, we're only holding them as captives," he interrupted.

I know I asked him, but what's going on? Why is he telling me this? Isn't X able to see what he's doing?

"Jimin," I started, causing him to turn to me. "Remember when we played whisper challenge with Areum?" I continued.

"I can't believe she managed to get the word carbonara right out of your incoherent words," I chuckled.

"What was it again? Large-molala?" I laughed.

"Shut up, that wasn't intentional! I swear I didn't know," he laughed, blushing.

"But it was really funny though," I said, laughing along with him as I recalled the memories. Ah. I just can't hate him.

When I finish X . . can he go back to being the silly and goofy Jimin again?

"Anyways . . I have to go now." He cleared his throat, standing up. "I'm only doing what X tells me to do. So, finish that food," he paused.

"Otherwise.. you won't be able to save Areum," he ended, exiting the room.

Did he just . . ?

That means he's probably going to go and get Areum right now.

"Alright Jungkook, this is not the time to get all emotional," I mumbled to myself before looking back at the food, which was nicely placed on the chair he had gotten for me.

Was he trying to escape X?

3rd person's p.o.v

'Shit. Did I just lost my composure before?' Jimin thought, his heart coming off uneasy right after he left the room. He was on his way to X's office, ready to do any command he has.

'But . . I'll probably receive some new bruises first then.'

"I'm glad you know what's coming, you good-for-nothing son!" the person inside the office yelled as soon as the door opened, ready to hit him.

"I didn't know what came to me back then, I'm really sorry," Jimin bowed, closing his eyes for any impact.

And what Jimin feared was right.

New bruises were made.

He didn't dare to do or even think of anything for he knew that X will surely hear what he's thinking.

He had no choice, but to accept his cruel fate.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Is anyone able to mind link the Alpha?" I asked everyone.

They all shook their heads. "No progress huh?" I sighed, worried. It has been a week and there's nothing from our Alpha. 

"I think it has something to do with the bite he had a week ago," Namjoon said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm not really sure yet. But our Alpha wouldn't be down just from a simple attack," he continued. "He'd always survive them, remember?"

"That's true . ." I mumbled, recalling the past attacks.

"I think so too," Yoongi said.

I looked at him, as a sign that he should continue what he's implying.

"Considering that this X uses injections, that would mean he'd use liquids and stuff, right? So, maybe he had put something on the wolves' fangs beforehand," he said.

"That's possible . ." I nodded. Huh? Wait . . 

"How did you know about X and the injections?" I asked him, confused.

"I overheard," he shrugged.

I sighed. Looks like Yoongi came with us to the basement and stayed outside the room during our visit to Mina's packhouse.

"What's about this X?" Jin asked. "Yeah, how come we don't know?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow.

"Well . . it was supposed to be confidential," I said, giving glares to the composed Yoongi who acted as if he hasn't done anything wrong.

"I was told by Yoongi-hyung actually," Namjoon said, making me turn to Yoongi. As I was about to tell him off, he had opened his mouth first. 

"What? He's the smartest! We might have this work out without any secret shit." He frowned, making me silent immediately.

"What? So we're both left out?" Jin said as he looked at Hoseok who looked betrayed.

"Not exactly hyung." I smiled bitterly. "We'll explain."

"What are we going to do though? We can't just wait here forever. Who knows what might've happened to the Alpha." Namjoon sighed.

"Well, we are practically stuck here unless we can break out these chains," I said, looking at the shackles on our wrists.

"I have a suggestion," Yoongi said.

 Areum's p.o.v

"Min-ah, are you okay? Have you not been sleeping?" I asked as I observed the bags under her now-dull eyes. 

"What do you think .." she weakly said, offering me a small smile. I had it rough too, but I could tell that she had it way rougher. 

"Protect the Luna at all costs!"

"What?" I murmured as I looked around for the source of the voice.

"Luna!" Minrae called as she hurriedly pulled me inside her room and locked it for good. "Stay here and don't even dare peek out from the windows," she warned, closing off the curtains.

"Mommy? What is happening?" Seoyi asked as she rubbed her eyes, awakened from her sleep.

"N-Nothing dear, I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" Minrae said as she hurriedly went to Seoyi to attend her.

Soon, Seoyi drifted to sleep again, seeing that it was still quite early. As soon as Minrae confirmed that she was fully asleep, I neared the windows to try listening to the voices outside.

"Luna!" someone familiar yelled.

"Come out. Or else I'll shoot everyone here!" he continued.

Shoot?

I widened my eyes as I looked at Minrae who was frowning and shaking her head as a sign of telling me not to go out. "But . . Jimin is capable of doing that . ." I murmured.

"The boys are surely held captive by him too . ." I continued.

Should I do this? Lives are at stake.

"I'll count to 3!" he said.

"Minrae-ssi," I called out again.

"No, please! I will not let you out!" she pleaded as she held my arm tightly.

"3 . ."

"Please, Min-ah!" I said as I tried to pull myself from her grasp.

"No!" she exclaimed.

"2 . ."

"I'll come back. With everyone!" I said.

"I've sworn upon my life to protect you and the Alpha!" she said. "None of that matters anymore as long as you're safe!"

I looked down. "You're wrong," I said as I successfully pulled myself and ran towards the door, opening it.

"Jimin! I'm here!" I yelled, looking at him who's smirking as he put his gun down.

"Min-ah. It is the Alpha's and my job to protect the pack. And, it is now too," I said.

"We'll come back."

"What kind of leaders are we if we don't?" I smiled at her before going to Jimin.

Everything will be okay. I just know it.

I'll be okay. "We'll be okay," I chanted as I arrived in front of Jimin.

Everyone was looking at me, horrified.

"Good to see you again, Luna," he smirked.

line groupchat open!♡ drop your id or pm me!
- - - -
a/n : lol i felt like this chapter was really intense. i hope you all liked this♡ vote and comment if you do ;)

listening to the album while writing this wasn't a bad idea at all, the feels is just so strong ! ❤

i love you all! and it's not just any fake love ;)❤

have a lovely day everyone! and thank you so much for all the supports you've given to me⚘

i'm really grateful ;-;❤ thank you.

💐💐💐
-kelly

last edited: 291219

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 27.4K 35
The smell it's so mesmerizing. I followed it and end up being lead to the beach. There sat a boy with raven black locks near the raging sea waves. I...
6.2M 216K 49
HIGHEST RANKING : #2 in fanfiction OMG ?? (May 08, 2018) ❤️????❤️????❤️???? His cute personality was all just an act for you to worry about him and t...
796K 55.6K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...
293K 10.9K 40
Jeon Jeongguk is a reckless, notorious mafia. And a werewolf too. One night, he caught a whiff of his Luna's scent and guess what? He wanted more. ...