Sabrina Carpenter/ Camila Cab...

Bởi ZzzTheWriter

Imagines for mostly Sabrina Carpenter and Camila Cabello, but also include Billie Eilish, Maggie Lindemann, F... Xem Thêm

Show And Tell -- Camila
Daddy-- Sabrina
She's Into Me?-- Cambrina
She's Into Me? Pt.2 -- Sabrina
I Like Chocolate -- Camila
Because I said so-- Camila
You Cheese It Face,Drain pipe,Cabbage Patch Looking Bitch--Sabrina
Connections
Ride or Die Love-- Sabrina
Ride or Die Love Pt.2-- Sabrina
Because I Love Her-- Camila
You play too much-- Maggie Lindemann
Maggie?
Freakiest Dare-- Maggie
Is Camila white?
"Ha Ha, Ha Ha"-- Sabrina
My Baby-- Maggie
Twinning-- Billie Eilish
My Kiss-- Camila
Stealing my girl-- Sabrina
Waiting-- Camila
Oops--Maggie
Rilaya?
new book
California Birthday Girl -- Sabrina
Between Us
Bff-- Billie
SMUT UPDATE??
Special Sauce-- Lauren Jauregui
Summer School-- Camila
My Number One-- Sabrina
Billie- GIF 1
Billie- GIF 2
Billie-- GIF 3
Billie-- GIF 4
Billie- GIF 5
Billie Book Poll!!! COME VOTEEE
Sabrina did something for me...
Foreign
Camila GIF-- 1
Sabrina GIF--1
CALLING ALL FANSS
Final poll
Yours-- Chloë Grace Moretz
Why does everybody love you? -- Sabrina
Sad Faces-- Camila
Billie BOOK BITCH
Scabs--Sabrina
You are my dream-- Sabrina
Instagram Live--Sabrina
REQUEST HERE
Texting Au
Camila gif imagines
Ms.Carpenter-- Sabrina
Heros and visions-- Rilaya pt.1
In My Blood--Camila Pt.1
Princesa--Camila
Blind-- Sabrina
Sabrina Gif Imagines
Awful....
New Sabrina book...
GIF-- {Billie}
GIF {Camila}
Gif- {Sabrina}
Dancer- {Sabrina}
Maggie Gif Imagines
Gif imagine book
GIF IMAGINE BOOK OUT NOW
Two shy girls- Sabrina
Honeymoon- Sabrina
Consequences -Sabrina and Camila
Ask Me
Answers 😁
Texts 1- Lauren
Texts 2- Lauren
Calling all girlsss
time to voteee
HOUSE OF CORRECTION
Princesa Pt.2
Cast your votes!!
AUDIO CONVERSIONS

Beaches and Capris -- Sabrina

2.3K 44 7
Bởi ZzzTheWriter

(START SONG)

We walked down the wooden bridge, hand in hand, as we watched the dimmed sun which was just barely beginning to set. I had been planning a romantic evening for my girlfriend and I for a little over a week now. She thinks we are just here to enjoy the beach, but tonight is going to be full of surprises...

When we reach the sand Sabrina slips off her sandals leaving her in her ripped capris denim, and a white t shirt, which is tied up, showing off a bit of her stomach. I kick my flip flops off and run into the sand laughing as Sabrina runs behind me.

"Hey," she exclaims as she runs.

I trip over my own feet and tumble into the sand, but even still i laugh.

Sabrina straddles my hips and crosses her arms over her chest.

"You are lucky I don't bury you in the sand right now, for leaving me" she smiles.

"Impossible, Im stronger than you," I giggle as i flip her over onto her back.

She pouts and places her hand on my face, pushing me backwards off of her.

"Mean," I pout playfully as I stand up.

"Oh shush", she giggles and jumps onto my hips, my hands wrapping instantly under her thighs.

before I can utter a word she starts peppering my face with kisses making me squirm and giggle.

"Sabby", I groan.

"Say i'm nice," she says briefly before continuing kissing my face.

"You are the nicest of nice," I smile making her pull back with a satisfied smile. 

"I know," she smirks before placing one last kiss on my cheek, and jumping off me.

I grab her hand and turn her around swiftly and step closer to her so my front is pressed firmly against her back. She gasps in surprise and I rest my chin on top of her head.

"It's beautiful isn't it," I say barely above a whisper.

"It really is", Sabrina replies.

"I spent a few hours the other day, trying to think of something beautiful enough to remind me of your sapphire eyes. After some good thought, I decided on the ocean. It sparkles and shines under the sun just like your eyes. Obviously if I had to choose between the two, I would choose your eyes to look at forever. Somehow I never get bored of looking into them", i say honestly.

"Awe, baby! Don't make me blush," Sabrina coos.

"Hmm okay", I say before pulling away and grabbing to loaded water guns from my bag.

"Oh so you wanna get me wet now", she quirks an eyebrow.

"I mean, don't I always," I smirk making her laugh.

"Gimme the gun," she shakes her head with a silly grin.

I hand it too her and start spraying at her and she dodges and starts firing at me as well.

Sabrina is small so she is easily quick and evades my shots. Eventually I am out of water and Sabrina is spraying my brutally.

I throw the gun on to the ground  and stand in defeat letting Sabrina spray me until she is satisfied and stops.

"Happy now," I ask sarcastically.

"No," she chirps before beginning to spray me again.

~~~~~~~

"What is that noise," Sabrina questions as we walk along the shore. Her hands is safely in mine and her head leans against my shoulder. 

"You will see," I smile down innocently at her. 

Soon the sound becomes evident as ukulele playing. I asked my friend Grace to play for a few minutes while Sabrina and I appreciate the ocean.

"I know that song", Sabrina giggles.

"Yeah," I ask before stepping back and spinning my shorter girlfriend around and pulling her in to a slow dance.

"Mmhmm," she hums.

"Im yours by Jason Mraz", she mumbles as she lays her head on my chest.

My heart rate instantly picks up at the contact. 4 wonderful years of being together and she still makes my heart go crazy.

"Are you nervous", she giggles against me.

"No, w-why would you ask that", I stutter.

"Because your heart is beating really fast," she looks up at me which makes me blush.

"It's just-- This girl I am completely and utterly in love with. Whenever we touch I feel like my skin is on fire. Kinda like I can't breath without her," I say honestly as I peer down into her love pouring eyes that flicker to my lips.

I lean down to kiss her but just as her breath hits my face, my watch vibrates, signaling its time.

By now the sun has set, and a million stars line the sky.

"Uh-uh LOOK AT THE WATER", I exclaim nervously.

"What," Sabrina furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Just, look at the water and whatever you do, do NOT turn around," I say before face palming.

"WHAT? Are we about to die or something," she starts to panic.

"N-no, I have a surprise for you, thats all,"I giggle and kiss her cheek, admiring the blush beginning to form on the side of her cheek. Over her shoulder I see my friends Tom and Trevor begin to set up the picnic, with candles and rose petals. Grace takes this opportunity to  leave right on time. Trevor and Tom give me a thumbs up. 

"Okay now you can look", I say making Sabrina and I both giggle.

"This is-- beautiful," Sabrina gasps.

"All for you, mi amor", I swoon as I extend my arm for Sabrina to take.

She smiles genuinely and grabs my arm.

I walk her to the blanket, carful not to know over any candles as we sit down.

I reach into the basket and take out the chilled bottle of Dom Perignon and pour two wine glasses.

"Fancy," Sabrina smirks before accepting the drink.

I then pull out a 7 layer chocolate cake, making my girlfriends eyes go wide.

I chuckle and hand her a fork and take one of my own.

"This is genuinely incredible," she moans after a few bites of the desert.

"I am glad you are enjoying it," I smile.

"Seriously Y/n, tonight is something I will remember forever.  I love you more than you could ever know," she laces our fingers.

"Well the night is not over just yet," I breathe out shakily as I reach inside the basket pulling out the suede box.

Sabrina's breath hitches and she drops her fork.

"Y-Y/n", she stutters.

"Sabrina, I am in love with you, and I have been for the past 4 years. Every day I spend with you, I realize how lucky I am to have you. I used to wonder if it was possible to love someone more and more with time, and you proved to me that it is indeed possible! Because every time I look in your eyes, or see your smile, kiss your lips, or even hold your hand, I am reminded that there is nobody else on this planet who will ever make me feel the things that you do! I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want us to start a family together, and grow old in a house somewhere super cliché."

"Yeah totally," she giggles as she wipes the tears from her eyes.

"I want you to be the mother of my children, so they can have a heart as pure as yours so that together we can instill our love in every one of them.  I have wanted that for years now! I want to wake up and see your beautiful face everyday for the rest of my life."

"Even when I am old and saggy," Sabrina jokes again, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"Even when you are old and saggy," I giggle.

"I want to spend my days treating you with all the love and affection you need, and making sweet love to you at night. I want to be the one you can trust with all of your problems, and the one you trust enough to take your anger out on. I want to be your wife Sabrina. So will you, Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter, do me the honor, of Marrying me," I ask as I open the box, revealing the engagement ring, that sparkles brightly against the lit flames around us.

"Yes! Yes I will marry you", she exclaims and tackles me into a hug.

I sigh in relief and clutch onto her so tight, afraid that if I let her go she will be gone.

She pulls back and caresses my face and places a loving kiss on my lips passionately...

Kinda wanna do a making love on the beach part 2... Idk you guys want that or nah?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.9K 509 31
𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 /mo͞on/ 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 - 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒�...
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
196K 3.2K 54
my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be a disclaimer at the top of every chapter...
219K 5.7K 53
┊͙✧˖*°࿐ ❝𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥❞ ▌ ˋ°•*⁀➷ this is my revival¹ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ━━━━・ ❪ 𝘣. 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 ❫ ・━━━━ ━━ ▏𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛...