Kissing In Cars || Evanstan (...

killingkilgrave द्वारा

-- Set in the same storyline as 12 Days Of Christmas -- Sebastian and Chris's third daughter is born, and the... अधिक

Intro Thingy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
COMING VERY SOON!

Chapter 21

836 31 17
killingkilgrave द्वारा

With Anthony staying for the week, and possibly a bit longer, Sebastian can honestly say that it feels like some sort of weight has been lifted off his shoulders. If only it would stop the terrible nausea that he's feeling... he's still got to unfortunately deal with that, but having Anthony there to help out isn't turning out as bad as he thought it would be.

He had to call Laura and tell her that he doesn't need her help watching the girls for now though as Anthony is now here to help. It gives Laura some time to herself and her friends, along with her being able to take on a couple more shifts at her main job at the bookstore, so Sebastian assumes it's a good thing for her.

Luckily the girls are happy with Anthony staying with them for awhile. He can't really say the same for the cats though, or at least just Sooty. Sooty isn't too keen on Anthony as they've discovered... well really it's mostly him just being a little skittish, which isn't all that different from how Sooty is around Chris and Sebastian. Muffy just doesn't give a fuck, while Nala almost won't leave him alone.

"You okay, man?" Anthony asks, leaning up against the bathroom door as Sebastian throws up in the toilet for possibly the fifth time this morning.

"No." Sebastian groans. "I can't keep anything I eat down." He says. "This fucking sucks."

Anthony watches him carefully. He's never seen Sebastian have morning sickness this bad, but he's never really been around Sebastian while he's like this to begin with. Sure he's been around Sebastian while he had been in the first trimester of his previous pregnancies, but it was never really when he had morning sickness.

"The morning sickness was never this bad with the other three." Sebastian sighs, leaning up against the wall next to him. "Well, with Sabrina it was a bit bad, but not nearly as bad as this."

"Well maybe this is a sign you're gonna have a boy this time round." Anthony says, trying to cheer him up. "Then again... it could just be from the fact that this is your fourth pregnancy."

"Well, I sure do hope it means that it's a boy this time." Sebastian says, getting up off the floor slowly to clean himself up. "I think I may need to get some of those pills to help with the morning sickness."

"I can go out and get them for you if you want?" Anthony offers. "It's what I'm here for after all. To help out."

Sebastian looks over at him. "Would you?" He asks, relieved that he doesn't have to leave the house to go out to the pharmacy.

"Sure." Anthony nods. "You just rest up here, and I'll go out and get them for you." He says. "Do you want me to get any snacks from the store while I'm at it?"

"Yeah, if I can manage to hold it down." Sebastian says, splashing water on his face. "Something salty, like potato chips or something... and a pack of those peanut butter m&ms."

He's not sure of he'll be able to keep the food down, but he's really craving something salty right now.

"Alright. I'll be back soon." Anthony says. "You just go lay down on the couch and watch TV or something."

Sebastian nods, following along behind Anthony after cleaning himself up. Maybe watching something on TV will distract him from throwing up, at least for a little while.

"Do you want me to take Sabrina with me, or will you be fine watching her?" Anthony asks, as they both walk into the living room, where Sabrina is playing with her toys in her portable cot.

"She'll be fine here." Sebastian says, making his way over to the DVD shelf, grabbing down season 2 of Breaking Bad to watch.

Anthony leaves soon after that, and Sebastian sets up the DVD player so he can start on season 2 of Breaking Bad. Probably not a very good idea to play it while a one year old is in the room, but Sabrina is busy playing with her toys so it shouldn't be too bad. It's not like she'd understand what's going on in the show anyway.

Laying back on the couch as he's got the show playing, he almost zones out while watching it. He can't zone out too much right now though, considering he's still got to keep an eye on Sabrina, and focus on the plot of the show, but other than that, he just lays there and watches the show, marvelling at how fantastic Bryan Cranston truly is.

******

"I didn't know what chips you wanted, so I just got you three different bags." Anthony says, as soon as he walks into the living room, dumping the plastic shopping bag on the coffee table in front of Sebastian.

Sitting up, Sebastian pauses the episode, before rummaging through the bag. It appears Anthony got more than he thought he would, but Sebastian isn't in the mood to complain about that. Three bags of potato chips (one salt and vinegar, one plain salted, and one cheese and onion), two bags of peanut butter m&ms, a box of plain salted crackers, and a large bar of salted caramel chocolate, is honestly more than enough and if he was feeling well enough, Sebastian would complain that it's too much.

"These are good, Anthony. Thank you." Sebastian says, grabbing the box of pills out of the bag, reading through the back of the box before getting up. "I might as well take one of these now. I just hope they'll work."

"Well, they say they're safe to take during pregnancy, and the lady at the counter said they should help." Anthony says.

Sebastian nods, walking off to the kitchen to take the pills with a bass of water, though before he even gets the chance to do so, he's greeted by three hungry cats... all of which are sitting on the kitchen counter....

"Anthony?" He calls. "Can you give the cats some food, please?"

"Pretty sure they each got fed only a few hours ago." Anthony says, walking into the kitchen, to refill each of the cats bowls with cat biscuits anyway.

"They mostly like having their bowls refilled every so often so they can just eat from it whenever they're hungry." Sebastian says, pouring himself a glass of water. "Well... that and the three of them are just hungry every hour of the day."

"They de-wormed?" Anthony asked.

"Last week." Sebastian says, taking a couple of the pills with water. "They're just always hungry."

Anthony nods, watching as Sebastian takes the pills. He feels as though he should really inform Chris that his omega is pregnant, but he kind of doesn't want to go behind Sebastian's back and tell him when he made him promise not to, even though Chris should really know about this.

Maybe he can try and talk Sebastian into telling Chris before he gets home? Chris should be here with his omega at this time right now anyway. Considering how stubborn Sebastian can be though, Anthony feels as though it'll take a lot to convince him to tell Chris about this right now.

"You really should tell Chris about the pregnancy, Sebastian." Anthony says. "Before he comes home."

Sebastian sighs, shaking his head. "We've been over this, Anthony. I don't want to disrupt Chris from his work." He says, walking back into the living room with Anthony following close behind. He really doesn't want to have this talk again.... "I know he should know, but... I just don't want to tell him yet."

"Why don't you want him to know?" Anthony asks, arms crossed as he leans against the wall near the couch where Sebastian is sitting. "There's got to be some other reason as to why you don't want to tell Chris now than just not wanting to disturb him from work."

"Please just let me have my reasons to why I don't want to tell him till he gets home, Anthony." Sebastian sighs, covering his face with his hands.

Truth is... Sebastian has been debating whether or not he wants to have this baby. He's not even sure if he's ready to be pregnant again just yet, but he also doesn't think he'll be able to go through with getting an abortion, he may be all for pro-choice, but he doesn't know if he can physically go through that.

A part of him wants to have this baby of course, and that part of him is hoping that it'll be a boy this time around, but it's not quite enough to stop him from debating whether or not he wants to go through this just yet.

"Sebastian...." Anthony starts, but is cut off.

"Anthony, just stop." Sebastian snaps, looking up over at the alpha. "I don't want to talk about it." He sighs, shaking his head and looking down at the floor. "I'll tell Chris once he gets home in a couple weeks."

Anthony sighs, giving up on the subject as Sebastian is obviously hell bent on not talking about it. Sometimes he feels as though Sebastian can be way too stubborn for his own good, and right now is a prime example of it.

"Look... I understand where you're coming from, I really do..." Sebastian sighs. "I just don't want Chris to know about it until he gets home."

"If that's really what you want, then okay, man..." Anthony sighs, shaking his head a little. "I just really think you shouldn't wait to tell him."

"I know...." Sebastian sighs, before laying back on the couch, resuming the Breaking Bad episode on the TV, ending the conversation at that.

Signing, Anthony sits down on the other couch in the room, admitting defeat. He may not agree with Sebastian not wanting to tell Chris until he returns home, but he's not about to go behind his back and call Chris. Not unless he absolutely has to anyway.

Besides, with any luck Sebastian may end up caving in and telling Chris before he gets home himself. At least, Anthony is hoping that'll be the case.... There's still every chance that Sebastian is going to stick with his plan on not telling Chris until he returns home from work.

Glancing over at Sebastian, Anthony sighs, shaking his head a little. He doesn't like seeing his friend like this, and Chris not being here for him right now is not sitting well with him at all. Unfortunately there's nothing he can do about it without going behind Sebastian's back and telling Chris. All he can really do, is wait it out and just help Sebastian out around the house until Chris's return.

Just hopefully these next couple of weeks go by fast, and Sebastian manages to be fine until then. If not, and Sebastian can't cope with this pregnancy without his alpha, then Anthony is going to have no choice but to call Chris and have him come home early... even though it's not what Sebastian wants....

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.6K 76 1
Steve Rogers is an Alpha on a mission. Find his wayward omega and bring her to heel. What he doesn't count on is her determined spirit to bring him t...
1K 70 6
Isabella comes from an abusive, Alpha heavy home where she's neglected. Her only solace since graduating high school was going to college immediately...
74.2K 3.1K 25
Book #1 on the series "All My Love" ---------------------------------------- George has been a single dad for the get-go. His children, Alina and Aid...
19.2K 794 43
An alpha like Layle always gets what he wants, until he wanted his best friend, his beta best friend. Both trying to figure themselves and the world...