My Highschool Lifeline

By AndreasSalvarore

"Sorry to disappoint but you're gonna have to work for that." Aiden smirked and leaned forward. "There's two... More

*Phones in the basket*
*Promise*
*I'm fucked*
*No promises*
*Grey Eyes*
*Game set*
*for tonight*
*stolen by Morpheus*
*easy money*
*street racing*
*crossing lines*
*not a virgin*
*leave me alone*
*wetter than the ocean*
*forbidden fruit*
*Liquor and Women*

*Last night took an L*

69 3 0
By AndreasSalvarore

Enjoy!

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Audrey, happy birthday to yoooouuuuu!" Maureen, Angela and I shouted into the microphone of my iPhone X. "How old are you now?"

We paused waiting for the response from the blank screen.

"You woke me up at fucking 4am to ask me how old I am now? Bitch bye," the line went dead just as those words left the speakers.

"This is why I love your Aunt, like she is legit my role model," Maureen laughed as we walked to the bus. "She's like Cookie except hotter and younger and she doesn't have that snack of a man as her babydaddy."

Audrey was like the older version of Maureen but more reckless and if you saw her you'd swear she was the human form of drugs. She also happened to be my mother's younger sister which was insane because she was the exact opposite of everything my mother was. 

"Oh my god Lucious is like 50 years older than you," Angela said, chasing away three girls who had sat at the back where we always sit. Honestly I don't even know how they thought we would just leave them there, in OUR seats!

"So the fuck what? He is still sexy as hell and he's rich as fuck so I would still fuck him," Maureen's obsession with Lucious was pretty insane. She had posters of him all over her room and I was a hundred percent sure she masturbated to his pictures.

"You know what screw that, I think we need to focus on the fact that we all got some last night except Renee," Angela sat down near the window, leaving a space for Dylan. Guess they just needed to get rid of their sexual tension.

"Oh my gosh, you've been on a dry spell since Bryan's birthday?" Maureen screeched earning the attention of the boys as they walked to the back of the bus. The attention of one boy in particular.

"Thanks for letting everyone know Maureen, wanna tell the bus driver too?" I replied shifting my eyes away from his amused ones.

"Nah he wouldn't help anyway, he's got terrible finesse game," naturally I would've been shocked but seen as this was coming from Maureen, I honestly wasn't.

"Hello love," Aiden smirked as he sat beside me dressed in his signature wife beater with denim shorts and black vans.

"Aiden, I was hoping you'd get left," I replied sassily although on the inside I was smiling like a fourteen-year old.

"I almost did until I remembered our deal and that was enough motivation to get out of bed," his voice was low so only I could hear him but beside me I could feel Maureen straining to hear our conversation. "You look gorgeous by the way, love the amount of skin showing."

I was called gorgeous everyday of my life and it never really phased me but when Aiden said it, I felt like damn, I am actually really fine!

"I'll wear stockings next time," I said lowly just as Bryan walked into the bus. The feeling of guilt came to me so damn fast, I couldn't control my next actions.

"I'm gonna go sit with him," I told Maureen then stood up to go sit beside Bryan who had picked a window seat two seats in front of us.

I was about sit down when a mass of blonde hair plonked her ass there.

"Renee, were you gonna sit here?" Mia asked, her sweet voice belying her devilish personality.

The vulgarity of the words I wanted to spew at her was literally burning my tongue demanding to be let out but the minute I looked at Bryan I decided against it.

"Are you seriously gonna let her get away with that," Maureen was at my throat as soon as I sat down.

"It's not gonna solve anything and I don't wanna lush out in front of the guy I'm trying to get back with," I replied trying to whisper so that Aiden wouldn't hear.

What the fuck was I even doing! Double timing without double timing?!

"Well I sure as fuck do," Maureen was on her feet marching towards Mia but was cut off when Coach Andres and Miss Vlasca walked into the bus.

"Miss Thorne if you forgot something, I'm sorry but you can't leave the bus otherwise we'll be late," Miss Vlasca said as the bus engine roared to life.

"Didn't forget anything Coach, just wanted to throw out the trash."

Won't this be a joyful ride.

********************************************

Carnivore Amusement Park.

"They made us pay all that money for a day at the Amusement Park!" Mia whined.

"Ain't nobody ask your ass to come," Maureen retorted. "This bitch got a pair of balls from I don't know the fuck where!" She shouted so that Mia could hear.

"Well, I have been seen and sucking a rather fantastic pair so maybe they rubbed off on me," Mia replied, the double meaning of her words had me fuming. Did Bryan really sleep with her?

"So this is where your money went to, if you don't want to be here then you may ask for a refund, no problem but for those of you who do, we will be splitting up into the groups that I gave you in the beginning," Coach Andres voice boomed through the bus.

My eyes flickered to Bryan who was in a conversation with Goldiebitch. There was no way I would survive an entire day with them.

"Okay, group one, let's go," Miss Vlasca said and I sullenly stood up along with Bryan and Mia.

Maureen threw a pitiful look my way as I walked behind them to line up for tickets. The line moved along pretty fast and soon we were in the amusement park with green bands on our wrists.

"Okay then, so where do you wanna start?" Miss Vlasca asked looking around the already packed Amusement park.

"Death Hill," someone suggested but was instantly put down.

"No, we should start with the Leap of Death-"

"No-"

And I zoned out at that point. My eyes unconsciously flickered to the group behind us where Aiden stood with his arm wound around Maureen's waist. With his Ray-bans on, in his wife beater giving a sneak peek of his well defined bronze abs. He looked hot, no denying. His head turned my way and though I couldn't see them, I could still feel his eyes on me. The boy was sexy as fuck and he knew it.

"Okay it's settled we're starting with Leap of Death, I don't wanna hear your irritating voices argue understand?" Miss Vlasca shouted frustratedly causing me to tear my eyes away from Aiden.

We queued for approximately one hour because apparently everyone thought of coming to the Amusement Park on a Tuesday!

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as soon as I saw the entire rollercoaster that we were about to go on. I couldn't go. I was batshit scared of such roller coasters especially if I didn't have someone's hand to squeeze during the entire ride, I had been to one of these rides but it was with Bryan not alone with no one but my scared ass self.

"You're not coming?" Aimeè, a girl from our group asked me.

"Um, no. I'm good," I replied my stomach bubbling in fear as I watched the seats of the roller coaster flip causing the people on them to face the ground which was about 300 feet away from them. Yup, I definitely couldn't do this.

My eyes moved to Bryan who was already strapped in beside Mia. It wasn't jealousy, it was sadness. Sadness because that was exactly how Bryan and I had gone on rollercoaster rides, my hand gripping his ferociously and him making me laugh so I could forget that we were about to be 300 feet above the ground. Now in my place was Mia and boy was she doing my role justice, the fear in her eyes was almost real.

"Reason you're not on the rollercoaster?" I looked behind me and saw Angela and Dylan approaching.

"You know I'm terrified of rollercoasters," I replied feeling as though there was a huge lump in my throat.

"Renee-" I knew she was about to say something that would just make me break so I cut her off.

"Why aren't you guys on a rollercoaster?" I subtly wiped the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Well, we were about to go until we noticed a sad little figure standing all by her lonesome," Dylan replied.

"Nah, guys I'm totally good, please go I'm literally no fun in a place surrounded by rollercoasters,"

"You're coming with us, you can squeeze my hand if it will help,"

"Angela, I don't think-"

"Girl, I wasn't asking!"

So that was that. I tagged along on the rides that I could stomach up until lunch time. Honestly, it was really sweet of Angela but all it did was bring back memories of Bryan as I watched her and Dylan. I missed him. I didn't deserve him but I missed him. Bad.

"-and what about that Anaconda ride, I was so scared when that snake jumped out, it looked so real," Angela said excitedly munching into her McDonald's burger.

Truth be told, that Anaconda ride had scared the shit out of me, I was legit trembling.

"What looked so real?" I felt his presence behind me and I instantly knew who it was.

"The snakes on the Anaconda ride," Angela replied.

"How was it?" Aiden asked sitting down on the bench beside me.

"It was so amazing-"Angela started but was cut off by Aiden.

"I was talking to Renee,"

"Rude," Angela frowned and continued munching her burger.

"How was it?" He said lowly, his eyes fixated on me. 

"Amazing," I stood up with my half empty plate and Aiden stood up with me.

"You're a shit liar you know," I rolled my eyes at him and threw my paper plate and cutlery in the trashcan.

"Fine Aiden, it was fucking terrible," I sighed frustratedly. "I don't even wanna be here at this stupid amusement park filled with roller coasters that I find more terrifying than fun and mostly I really don't want to have to watch my ex moving on with the girl I hate most!" He's gotta stop tipping over my frustration bottle.

I looked up at Aiden when he didn't respond.

"Come on," he run his hand down his face. "Let's do something you'll actually enjoy.

"What's that?" I asked but instead of replying, Aiden bent down and threw me over his shoulder. "Hey!" I screeched as my head bumped into his lower back and my hair fell in front of my face like a curtain.

"You've got a magnificent ass Hallard," he whistled making me blush a little.

"I'm more than capable of walking you know," I snapped back although I enjoyed the feel of his hands.

"Yeah well I enjoy having you on me," he hinted, the double meaning in his words super clear.

"Not happening again Aiden," I replied half smiling.

"We'll see."

We ended up on the games side of the Amusement Park. We tried literally all the games there because the lines were practically non existent except from a few kids.

"Let's play," Aiden said paying for some balls at 'Shoot-a-Hoop'.

I couldn't play basketball to save my life. I tried the last time I went to a carnival and it was horrible. My aim sucked beyond measure.

"I can't play at all," I laughed but picked the ball anyway.

"Then that means I'm winning Olaf," he said eyeing the huge Olaf doll that I assume was the winning prize.

"We'll see." I smirked and took my first shot which obviously was a horrible failure. Why do I insist on embarrassing myself?

"Love, I think you're meant to aim for the basket not everything around it," Aiden joked as I missed my fifth shot placing Aiden ahead of me by ten points. He just called me love, no biggy.

"I don't know how anyone can play this game," I complained, my sixth shot no better. Even the attendant was laughing at my efforts.

"You're holding it all wrong," Aiden came up behind me and brought his arms around me to hold the ball over my hands. "You have to spread your hands on the ball, just like this." His fingers carefully spread mine, the contact making my skin tingle.

"Just breathe, relax and focus on the ball entering the basket," and how the fuck do I do that with you so damn close!

"Then take the shot," he said lowly against my ear then he pulled back my arms and propelled them forward so that the ball flew out of my hands.

"And still missed," I laughed as the ball hit the rim and bounced off it.

"Yeah you should just stick to cheerleading," Aiden responded making me punch his chest lightly.

I felt his arm subtly wound around my waist as we walked back to the meeting point.

"Sorry you didn't get to go on many roller coasters thanks to me," I said as silence fell between us.

"This was way better," he responded making me smile. "Your company was way better."

Aiden stopped walking, pulling me to a halt as well. His eyes lingered on my lips and I could tell he was about to kiss me. Fuck.

"Has Bryan told you anything about us getting back together?" I asked hurriedly just as he leaned in.

"Wow, that's gotta be the biggest L I've ever taken," Aiden said moving back.

"Aiden-"

"Maybe you should ask him yourself when he's done banging Mia, that is."

Wassup bitches!!

I know I haven't updated for a minute but that's because I had some major exams and also guys, my graduation was on Friday!!!! I'm so fucking happy!!!! Uni, here I come!

Xoxoxo, Andrea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.3K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
69.8K 11K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
939K 21.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 53.9K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...